Trust (Levi x reader)

By leviskink

You're a doctor within the walls, recruited as a doctor in the survey corps, to help on missions. You were al... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 33

6K 178 71
By leviskink

Note: THANK YOU FOR 109k READS!!! that's a lot and I never ever expected anyone to even like this story so thank you alllll :)) if school didn't exist I'd write a chapter everyday aghh but anyways enjoy :) Also, the story so far takes place before eren mikasa people arrive, I thought it would be easier to write in a timeline before the aot main timeline because we all know how complicated that is. Ty again ily all <3

You opened your eyes slowly, and felt a heavy pain in your head, making you not want to move. You had a severe headache and just felt sick. You turned your head and looked to the side expecting to see Levi, but instead he wasn't there. You used your elbows to help yourself sit up, but you did it too fast, making your head spin. The memories of yesterday came back to you, and you were probably having a small hangover. You would head to the underground at night, so thankfully you had time to recover and prepare.

Suddenly, the door flew open by Levi kicking it open with his leg, and he had a tray in his hand.

"Finally awake are we"

"My head is spinning"

"Yea, you couldn't handle a little wine in the past what made you think you could handle a few shots"

"Heyyy didn't you order more for me"

"oh did I? Oh well"

"Levi i-"

"Anyways shut up and eat something, we're going to the the shitty streets of the underground today, if you remember"

"well obviously I remember Levi"

"Mhm good"

He sat down on the bed in front of you and put the tray down. He looked at your messed up self and smirked.

"I'd be lying if i said I didn't want to see you properly drunk"

"You find it amusing?"

"You could say that, you're more hmm,,,, open?"

"what's that supposed to mean"

"Leave it"

"What about you, don't you ever get drunk"

"No, I can handle my drinks"

"Mhm whatever you say"

Levi put his hand on the top of your head and ruffled your already messy hair.

"Take as much time as you need, you'll be fine by tonight"

"Yea of course, after taking a few painkillers and eating I'll be good to go"

"very well then, Erwin wanted to see me so I'll see you later y/n"

"yea okay"

Levi pushed the tray closer to you and motioned you to start eating, you smiled and he got up and fixed his cravat. He walked towards the door but looked behind you once before leaving. You gave him a comforting smile and he turned back around and left. After hearing the sound of the door close you looked at the tea, bread and small piece of bacon. You felt a bit sick but still ate because you needed energy to prepare. You sipped your tea and then there was a loud knock on the door. Putting the cup down you spoke.

"Who is it"

"y/n, its meeeeee"

"come in Hange" You said with a chuckle.

She opened the door and stepped inside closing it behind her. She had a huge smile on her face.

"gooood morning y/n! I saw Levi taking a tray of food somewhere and I knew it couldn't be for anyone other than you. It's so cute seeing Levi be a cute boyfriend!"

"Hanji seriously"

"Whaatt it's so fun teasing the guy"

"that's true"

"From the looks of you, I'm guessing you had a wild night"

You widened your eyes realizing what she was implying. She gave you a teasing smirk and you looked down and chuckled awkwardly.

"N-no, it was nothing like that. We went into town and I drank a few strong shots so it's a small hangover."

"Oh, look at you finally growing up!"

Hange got up and opened your closet door, taking out a clean uniform. She placed it on your bed and put her hand on her hips.

"Get ready and we can help you prepare for today"

"Yea, I'll be out in a bit"

Hange put her hand on your shoulders and smiled.

"I'll be in my office"

She smiled and left the room. You got up and cleaned your bed, took the painkillers and changed. After brushing out your hair you were feeling way better. Leaving the room you decided to go outside to get some fresh air. The cadets were going to do odm training, and were waiting for their squad leaders to take them. You spotted Lewis in one of the groups and he saw you too. He waved and rushed over, giving you an energetic salute.

"Nice to see you commander"

You patted Lewis' head and smiled.

"Have fun at training"

"will do! We'll probably be doing it the whole day, so I wanted to say uhm, stay safe, and try to come back in one piece"

You smiled at Lewis' words and put your hands on his shoulders.

"I'll be fine, we'll have a drink together when I'm back, I promise"

"yes ma'am"

Lewis had a lot of respect for you, and you were his favorite superior. You looked at his worried face once more and then heard a loud voice behind you.

"Why aren't all of you brats in your squads? you're leaving now"

Lewis darted his eyes to where the voice was and it was Levi. Lewis panicked and ran back to his squad after waving at you. Levi saw him leave and walked over.

"Don't tell me that boy was worried about you"

"And what if he was? He's very sweet Levi"

"tch, he needs to realize you can take care of yourself you're a skilled soldier"

"You should tell yourself that"

"shut it"

You laughed at his remark and how possessive he is, and you found it adorable. You and Levi both headed to Hange's office and Mike was there as well. You all discussed things about the plan again, and then did some light training. Finally, it was sunset, and you headed to the gear room.

Levi came in after you and as you were strapping the belts on, he came from behind and grabbed the harness from you. You let him help you and he tightened the harnesses for you in silence. After he was done you turned around to look at him and he had his usual poker face on.

With out a second thought you leaned in and placed a kiss on Levi's cheek. He froze for a second and you could see a slight red tint on his cheek. Even after being together for a while he still would get flustered at sudden movements and it was funny because he would tease you about that. You giggled and Levi raised a brow at your amusement, so he grabbed your face and kissed you on your lips. You didn't expect that all, and closed your eyes as he slowly kissed you putting his hand on your back. You held his shirt and he pulled away but his face still inches away from, yours. He spoke in a whisper.

"Let's go"

You nodded and both grabbed black cloaks to use as disguise in the underground. You all decided to enter from Stohess' gate to the underground, so you'd have to take a small carriage ride. You and Levi were outside in the courtyard with Erwin, Mike and Hange. She ran up tp you and hugged you lightly.

"good luck y/n"

"thank you hanji"

You gave Erwin a nod to imply you were ready. Mike opened ethe carriage door for you and stepped inside sitting beside the window. Levi came in after, then Erwin and Mike. The carriage started moving and you all sat staring at each other's faces. You hated the silence and decided to ask Erwin a question.

"Erwin, do you know exactly what type of weapons they have? And how they got them?"

Erwin looked up from when he was staring at the floor and looked at you, since him and Mike sat across from you and Levi.

"Nile has informed us that the weapons seem to be some type of special gun that the Military Police engineers were working on, but the design got stolen and taken by some mysterious people that then took hiding in the underground. They also stole many smoke grenade type of things which are very dangerous. We have our blades, and Levi and Mike also brought small pistol guns to keep on them."

Levi turned his face to look at you and then pulled the gun out from his jacket.

"Y/n, take this. Use it when you need it"

You looked at him and realized he wouldn't take no as an answer. You took the gun and put it in your jacket in place. Levi wouldn't have a gun now, and he would be doing most the fighting. He did need it more than you, so no matter what happened you wouldn't leave Levi undefended. Mike told you more information and how the criminals have actually got stronger than they once were, and got people to join them. Before you knew it, you arrived at the tunnel you would take to go underground.

All of you stepped of the carriage and looked at the tunnel. Mike went down the stairs first with Erwin following. Levi waited you to go after, and then he would be behind you. You saw the stairs to the underground and you all walked down and saw two guards at the stairs below. He noticed you all walking down and spoke.

"Hey, who are you all-"

Before the guard could finish, Mike covered the man's mouth with his hand showed him the scout badge. He whispered.

"Nile sent us, we're going to get those murderers out of here, a job that you couldn't do"

The man looked scared, and maybe because Mike was twice the size of him. He nodded and saluted. Mike let go and Erwin led you all into one of the close by streets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764K 20.6K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
383K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.4M 32.3K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
213K 5.7K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...