Psychotic

By dayondablockk

A girl named india is psycho as everyone loves to call her (sy). She has no heart as everyone says, but has t... More

Characters
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Not an update.
14
15
New characters
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

1

9.2K 248 5
By dayondablockk

sean ^^^^^^^ (idk if yall can see him at the top so i put him twice cause i couldn't see him.)

india (sy) POV

Atlanta georgia

Ring Ring Ring!!!!

"UGHHHHHHHHH" I scream rolling over to get my phone off my nightstand. I answer looking at the caller id seeing that it was dave also flashing my eyes to the top of the screen seeing that it was 9 am.

"What the fuck do you want dave" I say annoyed that I was woken up.

"girl who the hell you talking-" he starts but I cut him off.

"yes dave what do you need."

" i need you to go to the second trap and set someone straight."

"don't you have someone running the trap over there? why you need me."

"because I don't know if he will get the job done. It's a friend of his. And I need you to be seductive. Make him tell you the truth. Then kill him" He says bluntly making me smile.

Oh how I love this job.

"Okay Ima get ready and head over there bye"

"bye i love-" beep beep beep

I hung up in the nigga face cause eww no.

Keshun (killa) POV

The second trap

I sit in my office as my thoughts run wild. This nigga dave really want me to kill the homie ... I understand what he did was wild but that's the homie .

I know my name killa but damn. I don't know about this man.

I get snapped out of my thoughts by daves phone call.

"yoo"

"wassup I sent someone else to get the job done. Someone who I know for a fact will her it done. The guards already know her so don't worry bout it."

"Okay man damn.... Her??" I say confused i know this nigga ain't get a girl to do my job.

"yea her name psycho well sy. Trust me don't doubt her. She something different."

"yea shawty name says it all" I say laughing "ight man i will hit you later" I say hanging up the phone.

Psycho....

Sy POV

^^ what she wore.

I decided to wear something cute but simple because who the fuck is these niggas to do to much for . I through on a white cropped shirt stopping right under my bra that hugged my boobs showing my nipple piercing and some black booty shorts that showed just how fat my butt was and my balenciagas.

I still had to show out cause yk yk .

I text dave to let him know I was on my way and got into my Dodge Challenger and pulled off heading to the trap blasting my music while smoking .

15 mins later...

I pull up to the trap and get out the car. It was all the niggas on the porth who had been eying me since I got out the car.

"boys" I say walking past them to the door. "wassup sy" they all say. "where mir?" I ask knocking on the door "he ain't here. He at the first trap" That fine ass man sean said. "thanks sean" i say flashing him a smile.

"no problem mamas you look good" He says showing his gold teeth. Making me blush. Sean and my first love who is now dead is the only two people that can make me blush.

Me and sean go way back. After my first love died he was there more than anyone. Him and miyah. Me and him always had this connect almost like soulmates but we never really acted on it . Later i met mir and he became my best friend after me and sean fell out.

We fell out originally because we got drunk and slept together. So that kind of made it weird because we both knew that it was something we wanted drunk or not.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when the door opens.

"Come on in sy. The office is upstairs first door on the right." the security guard says. "ight" I say looking back at sean who was eying me and walked in.

I go upstairs to someone's office sitting in a chair behind the desk and someone sitting in one of the chairs facing the desk. The guy looks up at me and we lock eyes as he looks at my appearance.

Sean had some competition cause woooahhhh chilee he was fine as a bitch.

He stands up "wassup i'm killa this him right here" He says putting his hand out for me to shake.

"psycho" I say walking past his hand and sitting on the arm of the guys chair making him jump "awww don't be scared baby" I say rubbing his face.

Killa POV

"awww don't be scared baby" she says grabbing his face.

"when they say that you should be" I mumbled

"shut the fuck up" she says looking up at me making me throw my hands up.

I won't even lie this girl was bad asf, But i'm with kayla so oh well.

5 mins later

"look i don't got time to be seductive just tell us the truth. Cause if you keep wasting my time i'm gonna kill you and let me find out you took that money ima kill you sooo ." she says playing with her gun. taking out a knife

This girl is crazy asf.

He didn't say anything he just looked at me. making her huff.

She gets up from sitting on my desk and sits on his lap running the knife down his arm. "jordan jordan jordan." she repeats "your wasting my FUCKING TIME" she says cutting his hand off making me look in disgust and making him scream.

I notice the change in her eyes and get scared . This girl crazy as hell I'll be damned if i'm next...

tbc..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 3.2K 41
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️
656K 106K 73
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
373K 13.2K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
412K 55.4K 142
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး