73194 [The Promised Neverland...

Autorstwa -e3xir

"Everything changes, whether you like it or not. So just give up already." Living a pretty good life at the o... Więcej

00 | 外側
01 | 子守唄
02 | シスター
03 | 傷跡
04 | 種類
05 | リスクを取る
06 | 力を合わせる
07 | 冬
08 | おめでとう
09 | 私は
10 | バイバイ
12 | 戦えますか?
13 | 逃れる
14 | 森林
15 | ラムダ 7214
16 | 虎のぬいぐるみ
17 | ゴールディポンド
18 | 申し訳ありません
19 | 再会
20 | 黄金の水
21 | 敵
22 | アモンの帰還
23 | 巴
24 | 薬
25 | ノーマン
26 | 温かい食事

11 | 新しい家

4K 192 264
Autorstwa -e3xir

new home

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

The sound of the rain hitting the umbrella above your head calmed you down quite a bit while you and Isabella walked towards the gate.

You looked around the forest, taking in the sight of the trees one last time.

"Hey, Mama..." You hummed, "are you happy?" You asked quietly.

Isabella glanced at you, she tried to figure out what your intentions were with the question but figured there was no point in not answering truthfully.

"I wanted to survive, longer than anyone. And I made it. Though it's a fake life full of sorrow and regret, I'm alive and that's what matters to me." She answered.

"I see. It must be hard, watching your children grow and make memories, all for them to be lead to their deaths by you." You continued, "what does that make you feel? Do you feel alive, knowing the children that you oh so adored gets killed in the end?"

Isabella chuckled, "You're picking on manipulative behaviour, did I teach you that?" She looked at you properly.

You blinked, not bothering to say anything after that. Isabella hummed her lullaby quietly, the gate was getting closer.

You slowed your pace and stopped all together, starting to get wet from the rain. Your mother turned back, staring at you without a word.

"You say being alive is all that matters. But is that what you really want? Or are you just trying to honour Leslies memories?" You asked walking past her into the gate.

Isabella looked at you in shock. 'How do you...' she wondered walking in behind you as well. 'How do you know who Leslie is..?'

You stared at the figures a few feet ahead of you. You could clearly tell one was a demon.

"Hello, [Y/N]." Grandma said, walking into the light. "Are you ready to meet your new father?"

You narrowed your eyes at her. Grandma simply laughed as if it was funny. "Now don't be like that."

To your left a door was opened. You stared at the light that creeped outside. 'Who's that?' You wondered when a man walked out.

He glanced at Isabella. "Hello, Isabella." He greeted, his eyes landed on you and a grin formed on his face. It made you feel a bit frightened. "This must be [Y/N]. It's so nice to finally meet you."

"I'm Peter Ratri. But please call me Peter, there's no need for formalities is there?" He put his hand out, waiting for you to shake it. "Now, [Y/N], you're already aware of your future. Do you accept it?"

"What happens if I don't?" You asked. "Do I just die here?"

"Precisely, there's no need of your existence when you refuse." Peter told you bluntly.

You stared at his hand and looked up at the demon behind Grandma. You looked down at your feet. 'I have to do this. For my family!'

Taking in a deep breath you looked up at Peter, a smile plastered on your face. "I accept. Nice to meet you, Peter." You shook his hand.

Peter grinned back at you. "Likewise."

Peter had given you a few moments to wait and say goodbye to Isabella. You hugged her and sighed. "Good luck with your plan, Mama."

"You too." She mumbled quietly.

"Let's go, shall we?" Peter called out waiting patiently for you.

"Yeah." You walked towards him, looking back at Isabella and waving. "Bye bye, Mama."

"I do apologize in advance to what I'm about to do but I don't trust you enough to let you see the route to your new home." Peter said pulling out a syringe and injecting a drug into your neck.

You gasped and helplessly fall into the mans arms, you watched the world around you spin. Peters laugh echoed around your head until finally, you passed out.

-

"Wake up. You need to change history."

You shot up gasping. Blinking you looked around, confused. 'Where am I?' You wondered.

All you could see was darkness. Above you there's was light shining.

"[Y/N]"

You turned around and was met with a boy. He had freckles on his face and a warm look in his eyes.

"Who're you?" You asked.

The boy smiled, "you don't need to know that. But wake up. You have to survive."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't be afraid to sacrifice them for survival."

"Them?! Who's them?" You asked but everything went black for you again.

This time, when you woke up you were met with your demon looking down at you. It poked your cheek.

Pushing your body up, you saw that you were in a plain white room. The only furniture in there was a study desk, a closet and the bed you were laying on. There was a door on the other side of the room, it had a button next to it. You assumed you would need a card to get in from the other side.

You cautiously got out of bed and stalked towards the door, you looked back at the demon who nodded as if it were saying it would be okay.

You pushed the button slowly and watched the door slide open. You poked your head out and saw a hallway. Like your room, it was white and boring.

You looked around, there were multiple other doors with a card reader next to it. There wasn't anyone around either so you stepped out.

You noticed someone had changed your clothing. Instead of what you wore that night, you were wearing a white shirt followed with a jacket and a skirt. (A/N: it doesn't have to be a skirt it can be pants too ^^)

"Hey."

You yelped and turned around in alarm to see the boy you met back then on the walls. 'Was his name Winter..?'

The boy walked up to you and suddenly pushed your collar down. "Hey! What are you doing?!" You exclaimed swinging your hand to hit him but he grabbed your wrist.

"You got that tattoo already." He muttered.

"Tattoo?" You questioned, looking down at what he was pointing at. You eyes widened when you saw a weird logo on your skin. "What is that..?"

"It means you're apart of the Lambda project or something. You're going to get experimented on, just like us." The boy shrugged stepping back from you. "Sorry about that."

"Winter, I hope you're not harassing the poor child." You heard another voice. You looked behind Winter and saw a girl walking towards the two of you. She smiled, "Hello, I'm Charlie. Nice to meet you."

"You too, I'm [Y/N]." You softly introduced yourself, shaking her hand. "What are we supposed to be doing right now..?"

"Breakfast." Winter answered walking off, you following behind him while chatting with Charlie.

"So, I guess you want to know what happens here. As the special farm children, we are supposed to visit some farms and see how the mothers are doing and sometimes ship the children out too, and when they escape, we're supposed to get them back." Charlie said. "And then we have to go to Lambda to get tested on. I'd much rather be dead right now." She sighed.

"By shipping children out you don't mean.."

"We do the Mothers job which is taking them to the gate and filling in on the houses condition." Winter answered, pushing two door open to reveal a dining room.

You looked at all the children staring at you.

"[Y/N]?" You heard a voice call out.

Furrowing your brows you looked at the person that had called your name. 'How do they know who I am?' Your eyes widened when you realized who it was.

"Yuuto?"

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Ong no character visuals right now asf 😿😿

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

109K 2.6K 21
Y/N is A very kind Person and always happy with her family, she was living at the Grace field with the other children with her best friends Emma, Nor...
439K 12.5K 35
"if y/n is the princess, then she must need a knight!" "i know who her knight is! it's ray!" you've lived in grace field for as long as you can remem...
848K 39.4K 46
𝄞 The Promised Neverland x F!Reader 𝄞 "People change, whether we like it or not." Grace Field Orphanage was a child's paradise. Their caretaker was...
19.8K 475 18
This goes off of the anime mosty, this will have Yuugo! This will have bad grammar, cuss words, and might not have the exact storyline. Y/n is a 11...