Beck's Little Sister | Victor...

由 ShadowBlaze447

Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to H... 更多

Welcome!
Brittany Olivier
*Cast*
Pilot
The Bird Sence
Stage Fighting
The Brithweek Song
Jade Dumps Beck
Tori The Zombie
Survival Of The Hottest
Wi-Fi In The Sky
Beck's Big Break
The Great Ping Pong Scam
Brucas
Lucas Cunningham
Cat's New Boyfriend
Freak The Freak Out
Rex Dies
Wok Star
The Wood
A Film By Dale Squires
Sleepover At Sikowitz's
Season 2
Beggin On Your Knees
Beck Falls For Tori
Ice Cream For Ke$ha
Tori Gets Stuck
iParty With Victorious
Victorious: Locked Up!
Helen Back Again
Who Did It To Trina?
Tori Tortures Teacher
Brittany Gets Crushed
Terror On Cupcake Street
Season 3
A Christmas Tori
The Breakfast Bunch
The Gorilla Club
The Worst Couple
Andre's Horrible Girl
Cat, Rain, And Fire
Tori And Jade's Playdate
New Relationships Cause Ever Lasting Heartbreak
Driving Tori Crazy
How Trina Got In
Nicholas Brewer
Tori Goes Platinum
Crazy Phonnie
Season 4
Wanko's Warehouse
The Hambone King
Opposite Date
Cell Block
Tori Fixes Beck And Jade
One Thousand Berry Balls
Robbie Sells Rex
The Bad Roommate
Brain Squeezers
The Slap Fight
Star-Spangled Tori
Victori-Yes
#KillerTunaJump #Freddie #Jade #Robbie #Brittany
The Truth Of Brittany Oliver

The Blonde Squad

1.9K 23 16
由 ShadowBlaze447

(Brittany's blonde wig and blue contacts)

___

Brittany's POV

I was with Jade, Tori, and Cat. We were helping my brother with his movie. We entered the set of the office.

I gasped. "There's been a burglary!" I exclaimed.

"They could still be here." Jade added.

"Bananas," Cat ordered. We held our bananas as if they were guns. "Check the room." She said. I followed Cat over to the closet.

"Under desk- clear." Tori said.

"Closet- clear." I added.

"Middle of the room- This area from here to like right over here- this whole section I'm indicating with my hand gestures- clear." Jade said. She held her banana up again but it was backwards.

"Tawny, you're holding your banana backwards!" Tori whined, as she put a hand on her hip.

"Are you sure, Cause it's my understanding that the banna-" Jade stopped when a gunshot sound effect went off and Jade fell to the ground.

The 3 of us walked over to the body.

"I told the chief they shouldn't put idiots on The Blonde Squad." I said, as I stared down at the "dead" body. I heard the bird squawk. I turned around and gasped.

"Look! There's Mckulski's bird!" Tori said as she pointed to the colorful bird.

"Hey, bird!" Cat yelled, as we went over to the bird in the cage.

"Who cracked that safe!?" I yelled.

"Talk!" Tori ordered.

I waited for Cat to say the next line but she said nothing.

"Cat. Cat," Beck whispered. Cat looked at my brother. "You have the next like." He said as he got up from his chair.

"No, the bird does." Cat replied.

"No. No, we put the bird's line in later." Beck explained.

"Okay, I'll wait." Cat smiled.

"And cut!" Beck yelled.

"How it is that I'm playing the dumb girl?" Jade questioned as she got up from the floor.

Beck just shushed her.

"Aw. Who's a pretty bird?" I asked. The bird squawked in reply. I giggled. "Yes. Who's a pretty little-" I started as I went to touch him.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM!" Andre yelled.

I screamed and immediately backed away from the cage. I turned to Andre with my hand on my chest.

"You gave me a heart attack!" I said.

"Was that necessary?" Beck asked.

"You know the rules. You can borrow my grandma's bird to be in your little student movie, but no one is allowed to touch him." Andre said.

"I didn't-" I started.

"Hey!" Andre said, cutting me off.

"I was just-" I started again.

"I say hey!" Andre said, cutting me off again.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"My wig is hurting my head." Cat said.

"Here, I'll fix it." Tori said.

"Ah tut tut tut tut," Robbie said, stopping Tori. "Hands off please." He said.

"Why can't I just-" Tori started.

"Who's the wig master on this flim?" Robbie questioned. The 3 girls groaned in response, while I just rolled my eyes. "That's right. And only and only the wig master, touches the wigs." Robbie scoffed.

"Well, fix her's, wig master." Tori said as she put her hands together as if she was bowing down to a Japanese person. I heard Beck say something. I turned to see Andre had opened the bird cage.

"I told you, Larry has to get some fresh air outside every hour," Andre said. I held back a laugh as I looked at Beck's face. "Come on, Larry, fly to my finger," He said. The bird flew out of his cage and flew right past Andre. "Ah, no! You missed my finger!" Andre yelled as Larry flew up to the curtains and sat on top. "Larry! Larry! Stay there!" Andre called to the colorful bird. "I'm coming, son!" He yelled, as he ran off to catch the bird.

"I guess that's a wrap for the day." Beck shrugged.

Me and the girls walked off set. "Oh, hey! You guys wanna go get some sushi at Nozu?" Tori asked.

"Yay." Cat said.

"I'm in." I said.

"I don't want to, but I will." Jade said, making Tori roll her eyes.

"Oh, remember we have to let Robbie take our wigs off." I pointed out.

"Or we could go to Nozu in our wigs." Tori suggested.

"Why?" Jade asked.

"Because. Haven't you ever wonder what it's like to be a blonde?" Tori asked.

"No." Jade said.

"I've wondered that." Cat added.

I shrugged. "Sometimes I will wonder what it's like." I said.

"I've also wonder why lemonade is a drink and first aid is for the injured. Like what if a thirsty person gets injured? Do you give them first aid first and then lemonade, or lemonade first and then second aid?" She said. "Lemonade." Cat smiled and started to giggle.

My brain cells....

"So sushi?" I asked.

"Let's go."
___

After we changed our clothes, we went to Nozu.

"This is so cool. We're blondes. Whoo! We're like princesses." Tori cheered.

"Can you be the princess who gets poisoned?" Jade asked.

"Why are you so excited to be blonde?" Cat questioned.

"Because guy's love girls with blonde hair. Especially, with blue eyes. You watch. Tonight we're gonna get extra special treatment." Tori answered.

"My brother gets special treatment from special doctors. It's court ordered." Cat said.

Okay...

"Here's some water." The waiter said as he brought us 4 glasses of water.

"Oh- Oh-" Tori said.

"What?" I asked.

"He just gave us water. Do you see what blonde girls get? Free stuff. Cha-ching. Yeah." Tori smiled. I smiled and took a drink of my water.

"Oh, it's a magical night." Jade remarked before taking a sip.

"You have to go to the bathroom?" Cat asked.

"No." I said.

"Oh. I do," Cat said. "Back in a boo!" She said before getting up.

"Have fun!" I called out to her before she left.

My bowl of noodles came a few seconds later. I loved these things. And I was starving since I haven't eaten all day. I took my chopsticks and began to dig in. I felt as if I was in heaven every time I eat these.

"Hey, Cat just sat down with some guy." Jade said. I kept chewing on my noodles as I look towards the bathroom and saw Cat sitting across with a guy.

"Oh," Tori said, as she nugged us. "See what blonde hair does for a girl?" She asked.

"I-I guess." I stuttered as Jade groaned

"Excuse me. Hi." I heard someone say. I turn to see a guy standing behind Tori.

"Well, hi there." Tori replied with a smile.

"Could I borrow your soy sauce?" The boy asked.

"Oh. He wants to borrow out soy sauce." Tori said.

"Wow?" Jade said sarcastically.

I nodded. "I know. I'm sitting right here, I can hear him." I remarked before taking another bite of my noodles.

"What's your name, cute thing?" Tori asked.

"Reese." Reese responded.

"Well, Reese, if you wanna hang with us blondes..." Tori started.

"My god."

"Ah, geez." I said as I rubbed my head.

I'm not the type to get annoyed easily, but Tori was just being... annoying about this whole blonde stuff. So for right now, I am not going to listen to a single word she or Reese says.

Even if his dad started to be insulting.
___

I was with Robbie the next day. I was massaging my head since the wig made me sore.

A/n: I don't know about you guys but I hate wearing my hair up, because it makes my hair sore. If you know what I mean.

"Well, if it isn't the Vega girls." Robbie greeted as we walked up to them.

"Gross."

"You're in a good mood." Tori pointed out.

"Yep. Because I finished the song I've been writing." Robbie said.

"Ugh. Is it another song about worms?" Tori asked.

"Not this time. And just so you know, Brittany does not mind my song about worms." Robbie said.

"It's true." I nodded.

"Hate this guy." Trina said.

"This song is about a girl." Robbie said.

"Ugh. Robbie. I've told you, I'm not interested in the you and I highly doubt Brittany is either." Trina said.

"I didn't mean you-" Robbie started.

"Listen, you know how some girls say, I just like you as a friend?" Trina asked.

"Yeah."

"I don't even like you that way." Trina said before handing Tori something and walking away.

I wonder what girl the song is for.

"Free hug! Free hugs! Who wants a free hug?" Cat ranted, as she ran through the halls, and hugged a girl by the vending machines. She ran over to us and jumped into Tori's arms, then Robbie's, then mine.

"Someone is happy today." I smiled.

"Yeah, me." Cat said.

"Wait, is this because of the guy you met last night?" Tori asked.

"Uh-huh." Cat nodded.

"Oh- you- you met a fella?" Robbie asked.

"Yeah. His names Evan." Cat said with a smile.

"Cute name." I nodded with a smile.

"Oh! And I invited him here tonight to watch Beck's movie." Cat said.

Tori gasped. "Oh, yeah. The screening is tonight, I hear the movie came out pretty good." She said as she closed her locker.

"I was the wig master." Robbie said.

"Established." I pointed out.

"So, what did Evan do when you told him your blond hair was really a wig?" Tori asked.

"What?" Cat questioned.

"I say- what did Evan do when you told him your blond hair was really a wig?" Tori repeated.

"That did not come up." Cat said.

"You never told that guy that you were wearing one of Robbie's wigs?" I asked.

"I guess not." Cat said.

"Or blue contacts?" Tori asked.

"Also did not come up."

"So, you're telling us you spent 5 hours with this guy, and he's doesn't know that your hair is really red, and your eyes are really brown?" I asked.

"No. Oh my god. What if he hates red-headed girls with brown eyes?" Cat ranted and started to hyperventilate.

"Don't worry," Tori reassured. "He won't." She added.

"Are you crying?" Robbie asked.

"Yeah. I can't help it," Cat whimpered and snatched whatever was in Tori's hand. "I cry when I'm scared," She said. I rubbed her arm as she dabbed her eyes with the fabric. "What is this?" Cat questioned, looking down at the pecie of cloth in her hands.

"Underware." Tori said.

"There so big!" She said.

Tori took the underware back. "You know what-" She started then walked off.
___

I sat next to Cat. She was still pretty upset about the whole Evan thing. I rubbed her back to let her know that it will be okay. Jade came and sat down.

"Hello." Tori greeted her.

"What do you want?" Jade asked.

"You're the one who's that down here." I said.

"Yeah, lucky you."

"I'm so upset." Cat said.

Jade turned to Robbie. "Did you try to play pirates with her?" She asked.

"No."

"Cat is upset because she spend five hours with that Evan guy last night, and he still does not know what she looks like." I said.

"You never told him you were wearing a wig?" Jase questioned.

"I forgot. What if he hates red-headed girls?" Cat asked.

"He won't." Tori reassured.

"You're being silly." Robbie added.

"Yeah. Don't be ridiculous." I added, as I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"What's this boy's name?" Jade asked.

"Evan. I forget his last name. It rhymes with Snith." Cat said.

"Is it Smith?" I asked.

"That's it. God, it's been killing me." Cat groaned. I rubbed her back again.

"Where does he go to school?" Jade asked.

"Briarwood."

"When he sees how I really look, he's gonna be disappointed and then-" Cat started.

"And that does it!" Robbie said, as he threw a water bottle onto the ground. "Catarina Valentine, I will not sit here anymore, and listen to you talk bad about yourself. You're adorable. Any guy would be lucky as cheese to out with you." He said.

"Thanks, Robbie, that's really sweet. But you don't know how guys think." Cat said.

"How can- good day!" Robbie said. He grabbed his bag and stormed off.

"Great. Now I'm going to be on the phone all night with him," I groaned. It's not that I don't like helping Robbie with his feelings, it's just... it's like... I don't know how to explain it.

"Cheese is lucky?" Tori asked.

"Yes!" Robbie snapped.

"Jade, will you tell Cat that when this boy sees her pretty red hair, and pretty brown eyes tonight, he's going to like her even more?" I asked.

"Uh, can't do that." Jade replied.

"Why not?" Tori asked.

"Cause I'm looking at his SplashFace page, and scrolling through pics of his ex-girlfriends- Blonde, blonde, blonde- whoa ugly blonde. Uh- blonde. Oh, and his blue-eyed dog with blonde fur," Jade listed. "I'm thinking Evan goes for blondes." Jade said.

Great.

"Oh, that doesn't mean anything," Tori said. "What are his likes and dislikes?" She asked.

"Uh- likes: sushi, video games, girls with blonde hair and blue eyes." Jade read.

Seriously?

"Dislikes?" I asked.

"People who pretend to be something they're not." Jade read.

Okay, I can't blame him there.

"Oh no!" Cat cried and started to fan herself while hyperventilating. "Can I have your underwear again?" She asked. Tori reached into her bag and handed Cat the underwear. She buried her face into the fabric, and started to cry. I rubbed her back and side-hugged her as she sobbed into Tori's underwear.

Poor girl.
___

I sat in the blackbox, and waited for the movie to start.

"Hey, Brittany." Nick said as he sat down next to me.

"Wassup, bestie?" Jenny asked, as she took the other seat beside me.

"Hey, Nick, Jenny." I replied with a smile.

"Hey, I heard a Cat is having trouble with a boy. Is there avything we do to help?" Nick asked.

"Not that I can think of. I think he just needs to see who she really is. And if he doesn't like her, then he is stupid." I answered.

"Well, we'll be here if she needs help." Nick offered.

"Yeah. Cat is the most nicest and adorable girl in the school. If he does anything to hurt her, I'll show him a thing or two." Jenny added, cracking her knuckles.

I smiled. "That's really kind of you guys." I said. We smiled at each other. And I wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me, but I thought I saw Nick blushing.

"Thank you for coming to see my semester project, a funny short film called; 'The Blonde Squad," Beck said into the microphone. Three girls, who were up in the front, which I'm guessing who were Northridge girls, started clapping and cheering for my brother. "Northridge, right?" The girls nodded. I hate Northridge girls. "Anyway, hang out, get some popcorn. We're gonna start in a-" Beck stopped and looked up at Sinjin who was eating bird seed loudly. "Sinjin, please stop eating bird seed." He begged. I looked up at the curly haired boy who looked at my brother.

"Don't you think I would if I could?" Sinjin questioned before he went back to eating bird seed.

Crazy.

"All right..." Beck started. Andre ran up to the stage and grabbed the microphone from my brother.

"I'm sure most of you have heard by now. I'm looking for a bird, named Larry. If you happen to see him, please alert me by saying something like; "Hey, Andre, there's your bird." Andre said before he ran off stage.

"Thanks. Thanks for that." Beck thanked as he left stage with a small applause.
___

I was sitting beside Nick watching the movie and so far it looked really, really good. But I like the spy music in the background the past.

"Stop the flim! Stop the flim!" Andre yelled out of nowhere. I looked over at Cat to see Larry was in her blonde wig. "Cat, don't move." He said.

"I gotta go freshen up!" Cat excused herself before she left with the bird flapping his wings. Me, Tori, and Robbie all followed after her.

"Cat!" I called out. Now the bird was losing his halls. Andre ran past us, chasing the Winged Macaw.

"Please. Fix it, Robbie! Fix my wig!" Cat begged.

"Okay." Robbie agreed.

"No." I denied.

"This ends now." Tori said, pointing at Cat.

"Tori... Brittany..." Cat started.

"Cat, you are a beautiful girl with beautiful eyes and hair. Any guy would be lucky to go out with you, or to date you, or marry you, or have kids with you." I reassured.

"Lucky as cheese." Robbie added. I closed my eyes and slightly shook my head.

"Please. Just tell Evan the truth. Show him the real you, and I promise, he'll think your amazing." Tori smiled.

"And if he doesn't like the real you, then he's not the one for you." I added.

"Your sure he'll still like me?" Cat asked.

"100%" Tori said.

"Come with me." Robbie said the two left for the bathroom, as Robbie tried his best to console Cat, because she was still a little unsure.

Evan came around the corner and saw us.

"Excuse me," Evan said as he approached us. "Have you seen a blonde girl? She's-" He started.

"Cat." I finished.

"Yeah. She'll be back in a sec." Tori said.

"She all right?" Evan asked.

"Yeah. She's-She just gets a little nervous when birds eat from her hair." I lied. Andre came running past us, still chasing the bird.

"Why don't you wait here for Cat?" Tori suggested.

"She's a really sweet girl, who deserves to be loved for who she is. And if you can't see that, you don't know what you're missing out on." I said.

"Huh?" Evan questioned and was obviously confused.

"Just wait here." Tori smiled as we went back to the blackbox.

He better like the real Cat.
___

I walked towards the blackbox since I had forgotten to give Robbie his history book that was still in my locker. I quietly open the door, to see him sitting by Cat. He was playing his guitar and singing.

I'll be the Jagger to your Richards
The Kirk to your Picard
If you're a molten lava room I'll be the one inept guard
You're the tofu to my hippie the words in my dictionary
If you're sporty and ginger I'll be baby posh and scary
We go together like pastrami on rye
Like watching Titanic and trying not to cry
You're in my mind like a song
You're in my head like a zombie
You're more fun than Frisbee in the park
Or popping edamame
We go together like a parade and confetti
And later if you're hungry I'll make you some spaghetti

"Would there be meatballs?" Cat asked.

"There would." Robbie replied

And I think you're swell

I think you're swell

I quietly left the blackbox with the history books still in my arms. I felt a weird feeling in my chest. It was a feeling that I've never felt around Robbie before, but I felt around Lucas. I wasn't sure what it is, and I'm not even sure if I like it.

Jenny came running up to me. She was panting like she had just ran a marathon.

"Hey, I took care of the boy like I said I would," Jenny said with her hands on her hips. I looked at her, and didn't answer. "What's wrong?" She asked.

I gripped Robbie's history book in my arms even tighter, as I let the weird but nice feeling sink in my chest.

Do I like Robbie Shapiro?
___

What do you guy's think? 😏

Also I have a quick question for you guys. If I make a Ninja Turtles book, without April O'Neil and instead I use a character that's exactly like
Cat Valentine....

Would you read it?

Up Next: Wanko's Warehouse 🏢

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

15.4K 294 11
A new dance is happening at Hollywood Arts, and Andre, Tori, Cat, and Robbie need dates to the dance. New relationships blossom, but can they last? ...
21.2K 260 22
The Brother Of Jade West(Damian West) And Sister Of Tori Vega(Perrie Vega) Fall For Each Other. However It Isn't A Smooth Road, Let's See Their Journ...
71.9K 859 12
Blake Oliver is Beck Oliver's twin sister and the fashion designer in the group. What is her life like as a student of Hollywood Arts?
13.1K 367 30
10 Years after Tori, Andre, Beck, Jade, Cat, Robbie, and Trina Graduate. The gang returns to Hollywood Arts for their 10 Year Anniversary. However...