Arshi-TUTA TARA

Dreamsofbluelotus

Journey of Arnav and khushi towards love after marriage. Еще

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21( A)
Part 21(B)
Part 21(c)
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40(Last part)
Thank you

Part 29

21.4K 873 61
Dreamsofbluelotus

Arnav took a long breath. Seem like there are more things to deal with. He knocked the door.

"Arnav...come in" Shyam invited

"Where is Di jijaji?" Arnav asked controlling his emotions

"I think she went to her friend's home. She said something like an early morning pooja related to her friends housewarming or something like that." Arnav nodded

"Jijaji...while I was about to knock the door I heard you talking to your mother. You were saying something like divorce. Is it true? " Arnav asked

"Yes Arnav ,I am planning a divorce". Shyam said with a firm stance. He didn't want to lie. Any day from now this news has to come out then why not today.

Arnav gulped seeing Shyam's stance. He could clearly see Shyam is serious about his decision.

"May I know why? Jijaji" Arnav tried to be calm even when there where lot of emotions running through his mind. He is angry with his sister, but that doesn't free him from his responsibility as a brother. He still care for her, Worries for her, eradicating anything that hurt her is still his duty.

"come and take a seat. We will discuss this patiently" which Arnav obeyed. He didn't want to act irrationally

"Arnav I can't go on like this. I agreed to this proposal and accepted Anjali with all her past. But Your sister is still where she was. She just need the tag of Mrs. Jha not the responsibilities and duties that comes with that. I am not saying I want my wife to do things for me or cook and clean but I want her to be available to be emotionally and physically which rarely happens in our married life. I thought she will accept the changes with time but even after three years we still stand the same place where we started.

Arnav do you know why she came here to stay?"Shaym asked

"She was feeling lonely in your home after your parents went Dubai" Arnav said the reason Anjali had mentioned him.

Shyam chucked a little "Anjali was not ready to take the responsibilities .Me or my parents didn't want her to do house chores or cooking but they expected her to at least take care of me and I wanted her to be a daughter to my parents. We at least wanted her to acknowledge the bond. She rarely even communicate with them while she stayed there. All that time she stayed in our room and servants take the food to her .She doesn't even join family for any meal. When things started creating problem my parents thought to give us some privacy as they thought it was their presence that make her behave like that. So they willingly offered help to my brother to take care of his twins. But the next day they left Anjali said she can't stay there alone and came here. I willingly joined her here as I thought the change of atmosphere may help us to build a bond. Yes, there were changes but not compensatory enough for the taunts I have to bear being a ghar jamai or a toy brought by ASR for his sister. I thought may be having a child will help us to bond better but she doesn't even wants a child or the responsibilities that come with that.

I can't go on like this Arnav. I hardly even see her. She doesn't even bother if I am late or even return back home. I have responsibilities as a son. My parents have come back to Delhi. I intended to stay with them and take my responsibility as son which Anjali didn't agree for. So it's better we part our ways than struggling in this relationship" Shyam stated all his reasons for divorce.

Arnav for a change didn't thought just as a brother. He somewhere knows Anjali's behavior is the root cause so hearing things from Shyam didn't make much changes.

"jijaji I respect you a lot. In these past three years I have started to look up to you as an elder brother. I will not justify my sister's behavior. I wouldn't have understood your words if I was not married to Khushi. I now understand the aspects of a married life. But as a brother I still wanted my sister to be happy. You know she had difficult past. Her past made her skeptical to every relationship." Arnav couldn't help but to worry what will happen to his sister if she gets to know about divorce. He still fear her going back to her stage of mental trauma.

"I understand that Arnav. I have accepted her with all her past. I made efforts to make her see present and the beautiful future we could have but she is adamant to see anything other than herself. She has a tendency to take things for granted." Shyam specified.

"Jijaji Do you still have feelings for her. Are you willing to wait a little if she willingly make efforts. I know I may be asking too much "

"I am Arnav. I still have feelings for her, but that's not enough to live a life like this. I still want this marriage if Anjali is ready to take as step forward all by herself "

Arnav exhaled "jijaji can you postpone your plan for a short time. Like 3 months. If she didn't make efforts on her own you can proceed with your plan. Please...Not for her ...just for the sake of your feelings. Will you?"

Shyam nodded positively. He has given three years into this, so three months more won't cause any harm.

Arnav went back to his room. He needs to calm himself before thinking and acting anything. He saw khushi Stating in front of dresser combing her hair. He went to her and hugged her tightly. Khushi could sense Arnav's turmoil so she quickly came out of hug and cupped his face

"What happened Arnavji?" Why are so worried?"

Arnav after a few seconds of silence told her everything. Anjali being the person to plot the photos, he hearing Shyam's conversation with his mother, his conversation Shyam everything.

"I don't know khushi what to do, one side I just wanted to lash out at her for the things she did to you other side I can't help but o get worried about what will happen to her if this marriage also fails. I won't be able to see her in that mental turmoil again Khushi.I still fears her that condition"

"Arnavji first calm down. You said jijaji is willing to give this a chance, didn't you? We will do something in between to make her understand the situation."

"How can you Khushi? After the things she did to you?" I feel so guilty that I still worry for her after the things she did to you and playing with my life.

"I won't say I am okay with that or I have forgiven her. But I will stand by you in your efforts to patch up your sister's marriage as she is important to you. You are important to me . Anything or anyone close to you is important for me too."

"First we will have to talk to our family. We can't decide things ourselves. They too have to know about the current situation .Okay?"

Arnav agreed to Khushi. He wanted family's support in dealing with this.

Arnav and Khushi were going to talk to nani when they saw Dadi in her room packing her things and nani asking her to talk to Arnav first

before she do something.

"What's happening here?" Arnav asked seeing his dadi packing things

"Arnav bitwa your dadi wants go back to Ashram. She will leave after breakfast" Nani informed. 'Not this too' Arnav thought. He doesn't have energy to deal with this too.

"Why? " He asked

"Bitwa I came here because of Anjali 's manipulations. But after what I did yesterday I can't continue to leave here and face Khushi bitiya. So it will be better if I go. All I wanted was my children to be happy and I now know they are. What more can I ask for?"

"You are not going anywhere dadi. Not now not ever. Why do you want to stay away from us when all you want us to be happy? You have to understand you staying with us are also a part of our happiness. Please don't decide to go back because of yesterday's events. If you go now I will think you don't accept me as your family"

"No no bitiya. It was foolish of me to say all that yesterday. From the day I first saw you I felt happy that you are my Arnav's wife but yesterday my deep rooted fear got on me and I will forever be sorry that."

"If you love me dadi please don't go." Khushi again requested for which dadi nodded hesitatingly.

"Nani, dadi we have some other issues to deal with now. It was di who made Nitin take the photos and reasons she said to make him do this is unforgivable. She wanted to show Khushi in a bad light. It was all her planning" Arnav stated things .Nani and Dadi looked each other with an expression on dadi's face which clearly said 'Didn't I say you?'.

"What is it dadi?" Khushi asked

"Subhadra doubted this bitiya. Anjali tried to manipulate her whenever she could in these past days. It was because of her continues ranting Subhadra even came here .So after the things happened yesterday Subhadra doubted her to be behind those photos too. Nani explained

"Nani things didn't end there. But let's talk that with all others too. That will be better I think "Arnav said

Everyone except Anjali sat in the living room. Arnav also asked his jijaji's presence as there will be many questions which only he could be able to answer.

"Dadi today I happened to hear jijaji's conversation with his mother" then he took a long breath" He want's divorce"

"What" Everyone expect Khushi and Arnav asked in unison

"Ji nani...I am planning for that but Arnav wanted me to give this a last chance."

"But why bitwa? This is not the way you deal with problems in relationship .If you are angry about somethings talk to her and clear things. We just don't throw away things" Nani tried to explain the importance of relationship.

"That is the only reason I have been holding on to this for the past three years nani" Shyam said

Dadi was more composed than the rest of the family

"Damadji tell us what exactly is the problem. Where did you both fail in this relationship?" Shyam explained the things he said to Arnav

"Your parents are back in Delhi? But why didn't Anjali said about this?" Manorama frowned

Shyam just smiled a little. It had everything he wants to say.

"Devayani I won't blame him if he says she doesn't care him. All these days I was here I hardly saw Anjali joining us in dining table. All I saw was her carrying dozens of shopping bags or all dressed up leaving for her club or party. Never in these days had I seen her spending even ten minutes with him."

"But damadji why did you let her to spend so much outside. If she controls, that itself would have given you both enough time."

Dadi tried to imply the practicality to bring their marriage on track

"I have tried to say that dadiji but what will I do when she says what is bothering me as it's not my money she spend on shopping or in her club" Shyam said remembering an incident that happened in past

"Then who's money does she spend?" Dadi asked frowning a little.

Shyam just looked Arnav.

"Chotte...why did you do that? You have made enough investments in her name. Haven't you? She must be getting returns from that too. Then why did you pay for her extravagance."

"Dadi you know how she is. I have never refused her anything till now. "dadi nodded understanding how her chotte used to do everything his di wished for to keep her happy.

"Then stop that chotte. Start saying no from now. Don't give in to her outrageous demands. You and Akash are married now. You will have a family soon. Start to think for yourselves. That itself will bring her to track. Not only Arnav but everyone from now onwards won't agree to any of her whims. Let us make her see how life is. Do you understand" That was nani who suggested this. She was done with coxing and trying to make her see things properly.

By the time they discussed things Anjali came back from her friends home.

"Where were you Anjali?

"Dadi, one of my friends brought a new apartment. She had Ganpathy Pooja and shanti Pooja at home early morning."Anjali explained her absence

"Every day you have one or the other engagement Anjali. I hardly see you in home forget helping your sister in laws. If you are a part of family, behave like one too. You can't just exercise your rights without taking any responsibilities. So from today you will help Prakash brothers in kitchen. If Khushi helps in morning and Payal helps in lunch preparation you will help to prepare dinner. Being the elder in this house I won't allow your everyday night out.Do you understand?" Devayani strictly instructed

"But nani I will have to attend the events "Anjali tried

"No you don't have to. You only have to attend the events that are necessary, not every social events that happen in the city. Tell me one thing Anjali after attending every events when do you find time for yourself, your husband. "This time it was Dadi

"Dadi I..."Anjali thought hard to come with some explanation.

"From today you will do everything just like others in the home. You are not a queen here Anjali that you will order around .Try to be responsible from today at least. Nani strictly said.

"Khushi Bitiya and Payal bitiya from today Anjali will help Prakash brothers with dinner preparation. I don't want to see you both in Kitchen after evening .Do you understand? Manorama instructed her bahu's(DIL)

'What the hell is happening here in home. Till yesterday evening everything was going like she wants. Suddenly today morning everyone is against her and her Chotte and her husband is sitting there simple listening to everything. Don't they have anything to say or support her' Anjali thought. Without having any other option she nodded. She was about to go back to her room when Arnav stopped her

"Why did you do that Di?"

"Do what chotte?" Anjali asked frowning

"I know you told Nitin some absurd things to make him do your dirty job. Have you stooped so low to throw dirt on a girls character just to have your way. Have you lost all the morals mama taught you? Stalking and taking photographs and then misusing it to create misunderstanding between your family members. Didn't you have an iota of shame in trying to break my relationship. Were you always this selfish Di or is it that I realized lately? I don't have words to say you anything anymore but know that you have lost the chotte who did everything for your happiness with the stunt you pulled. I won't abandon you but don't expect doting brother in me again" Arnav said with finality. No one from family interrupted him. Everyone knew Anjali has crossed every limit and it's time Arnav live his life than burdened with responsibilities of doting brother.

"Chotte...Anjali cried. Don't say like that. I was trying to save you. I am sorry. Please don't say you are not my chotte anymore. How can you abandon me for this girl? Look how her presence took you away from me .Don't do this" Anjali cried and pleaded.

"Really, still you want to blame it on Khushi. No. It is because of you ..only you. You wanted me to be a puppet in your hand. You want yourself to be the center of my world. You can't tolerate someone else being there for me. You are jealous and you are wicked. But know this. When I share a relationship with you as a brother I do the same with Akash and Nk. You are no different than them to me. I also is a grandson to my dadi and nani and a son to mama and mami and I am a husband too. You can't have me just playing the role of your doting brother. It called aspects of life. You simply accept that. Anyway why I am I even saying you all this. You won't understand anything" Arnav stood from the place he was sitting and went to his room

"Khushi ,Akash....We are late to the office already. This is not an entertaining show that we waste our day in her drama. Get ready .we will leave in ten minutes" Arnav said loudly from stairs

"Bitwa your breakfast..."Mami called out loudly.

"We will have something from office canteen Mami "Khushi assured while Akash ran to get ready not wanting to anger his Bhai anymore. Anjali stood there waiting for someone from family to pacify her but much to her surprise nobody said anything. They just stood up and left to their rooms.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

517K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
Too good to be true Aara

Любовные романы

17.4K 1.6K 26
Finding soulmate
718K 29.1K 93
"love never fades" it can't not be forgotten or erased lucky are those who's love is by there side . unlucky are those who have to live there lif...
156K 5K 10
A little take on the arrange marriage of Arnav and Khushi. A light hearted story, few nok jhoks and some romance :)