Two Percent Straight || Jungk...

By ArmyArchives

"I'm just 2 % straight y/n, but I can love you more than a hundred percent straight man" ~mature content ~pl... More

TWO PERCENT STRAIGHT
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
70
71
Summary
72
Epilogue

69

15.9K 1.1K 1K
By ArmyArchives

"Is that really Jimin with pigtails and a pink frock?" You giggled as you asked his mother who was showing you the family photos.

"Doesn't he look the cutest?" his mother beamed.

"You probably have more embarrassing photos at your home" Jimin scoffed.

You laughed and poked your tongue out at him.

He had been  sulking in a chair as his mother told you more and more funny stories that he for some reason found embarrassing, and showed you all his childhood  photos.

"I'll go check up on the dinner" your mother in law got up and and walked out of the living room.

"You really shouldn't poke your tongue out like that when my mom is around" he said and motioned down to his crotch

"Small chilly pepper" you rolled your eyes and chuckled, remembering the story his mom had told you.

"You know it's anything but small" he said as he got up and walked towards you to sit down near you. You flipped through the pages of album, still a smile plastered on your face which vanished when his hand slipped beneath your dress.

"That's why I don't wear dresses" you tried to push it away unwillingly.

"Don't wear panties instead"

"Jimin I'm going to smell weird, your mom will know" you said blushing furiously as his hand did it's magic while you tried to control your moans, forgetting about the album completely.

"I'm sure she'll get over it" he said as he looked around to see if the coast was clear and then his lips came crashing on yours. You didn't hold anything back and closed your eyes, responding to his soft plump lips and insistently caressing hands. Lost in the kiss until you heard your brother's voice.

"I think it's going to rain in the evening, I didn't even..."

"WHAT THE FUCK HYUNG?" you shouted as you saw him casually sitting with Yoongi right in front of you and scrolling through his phone.

"oh hi," he said as he looked up from his phone and gave you a dimpled smile.

"You s-saw it...?" you asked, smoothing your light blue dress.

He nodded.

"Well you could've given us a heads up?" you stood up, hands on hips.

"About what?"

"That you were here?"

"Does it matter?" you shook your head at his response, throwing a cushion at him angrily and was about to walk out.

"Is she pregnant?" Yoongi asked Jimin.

"HYUNG!!"

"We didn't use any protection" Jimin replied matter of factly.

"JIMIN!"

Before you could strangle one of the two, Jimin being most likely, you thought about it, There was a possibilty. You had them ovaries and Jimin had... well, all the necessary apparatus to put babies inside you. And you were fifteen days late on your period too.

So you called Jimin to a side after the dinner and talked to him about.

"I-I can't believe I'm going to be a father" he said.

"You don't need to worry, it's not confirmed yet" you said as you felt a knot form in your throat. He had told you before marriage that he didn't want a wife or kids but you thought he would show a warmer reaction.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a dad. It's too good to be true" his face lit up in a wide smile as he yelled happily and he hugged you so tight.

"Jimin be quiet, someone will listen!" you said but your voice was drowned by a roar of laughter from the living room, your 'sick' father's being the loudest.

"Look, it's not confirmed ok? I just need a pregnancy test but let's just not..."

"I'll go get it right now"

"Let's do it at our place"

"I can't wait I'll die. I need to know. I'm going to get it love" he kissed you on the cheek and rushed out.

"Don't tell anyone about this or you're dead" you called out after him.

He came back with the kit from the nearby store and insisted on staying with you through out the procedure but no way you were peeing in front of him so you just went to the toilet and he stayed outside pacing back and forth until you came out with the kit.

"What does it say?"

"We have to wait for a bit" you said as you  held the kit and looked through the manual.

"Well?"

"It's..." you looked at the reader. Your whole body went numb with a mixture of emotions "P-positive..."

"For real?" he shouted as he snatched the reader and examined it "I can't... Oh my... heavens... I love you so much" he kissed your forehead and then he kissed the pen and picked you up again swirling

"JIMIN I LITERALLY PEED ON THAT THING!"

"I don't care. I'm so happy!" he brought you down again and was about to kiss your lips.

"Gross! Go wash your mouth!" you pushed him away and he chuckled.

"I'll treasure this kit forever, it  told us about our first born"

"Just go" you pushed him towards the washroom and collapsed on the couch.

It had been a busy day, what with helping his mom in the kitchen, talking and eating too much at the dinner and now... this...

You had mixed feelings about this. There were all these fireworks-like hormones jumping inside your body, making you feel so soft and vulnerable and making you want that baby so much. To have that soft bundle of joy right in your arms, snuggling into you and calling you mother. To know that a part of you was going to be here in this world, that right now it was just a tiny little mass but someday it would have a pronoun and little hands and feet and would run around laughing and giggling and soon there would be another heart beating inside you...

But there was your head telling you it was too soon, that there was a whole life ahead and there was no space for a baby. Still, even your head couldn't convince you that you didn't want this baby. You touched your lower belly, unsure of what to think. Your whole life was going to change and you weren't sure if you were ready.

"Y/n, baby!" you heard your father's voice and you turned around to see him smiling and walking towards you, leaning on Yoongi "I'm so happy for you!"

"Dada wha- how...?" you stood up.

"Well Jimin was going out so I asked him where was he headed and he told me he was getting a kit! I'm so happy for you!"

"Is it a boy or a girl?"Hoseok who was following your dad, asked. Namjoon passed him a glare.

"Dada... I.. I... I don't know..."

"Listen my little baby. Listen to me" he cupped your face as he held your face and made you sit again "I know it's overwhelming for you, I know you're confused. But, whatever you want, we're right by your side. I am more happy than you can imagine. It's like... like I got more life for me, you know??  I can feel this new will power in me to live. I want to see your baby but... In the end, it's your decision. Your happiness is more important to us than anything and me and your brothers, and Jimin's family we all are cheering for you" he hugged you tight and some of the anxiety, the fear... it washed away.

Jimin's parents came around too and congratulated you. You were sitting in the couch with your father on one side, your mother in law on the other side, both of them holding your hands and making you feel so precious. Even Jimin's father was smiling constantly which was so rare. Jimin was trying to get near to you but the elders weren't giving him any chance so he kept changing positions. Your brothers were making jokes and you were smiling shyly as the night went on.

On the way back from Jimin's parents, you had to get some groceries so you stopped at the mart and holding Jimin's hand went in to get the stuff. There were just a few people around but you could see how people checked out Jimin and then coo at how he held you so close to him. You looked up at him and he did look so hot, you felt so lucky to have a husband like him.

You shopped for the things you needed but there were more and more items getting added so Jimin went to get a cart while you stood waiting for him.

"Did you follow us here?" you heard a spiteful voice and turned around to find that guy, Sungmin standing there with a frown.

"What is your problem?" you asked.

"You aren't going to leave us alone, are you?" he started advancing on you. You stood your ground.

"Leave while I'm still being nice" you said.

"Or what? You're gonna hit me? You're gonna act like you're actually a man? Again?" he was about to push you when someone grabbed his hand.

"Do you have a death wish?" Jimin jerked his hand away from you and pushed him back so hard he stumbled and fell.

"Who the hell are you?" he asked.

"Don't you dare so much as go near my wife again" Jimin warned him as he pulled you into an embrace. Behind Sungmin, you saw Jungkook appear with a basket in his hand.

"What's going on?" Jungkook asked, helping Sungmin get up and then as his eyes fell on you, he froze.

"This man  hit me!" Sungmin complained but Jungkook was looking at you without blinking and lips parted as if hypnotised, while still holding the other's hand.

"Let's leave..." you held Jimin's arm and started walking away.

"Let me talk. I'm going to kill that little bitch" Jimin wouldn't budge but you managed to drag him away. You were aware of Jungkook's eyes following you as you marched towards the exit and you wanted to cry, to break down. To ask him so many questions starting with how he had been but you couldn't. He was now a stranger and you had to admit the bitter truth.

But it kept gnawing at you, seeing him like that... with Sungmin. It wasn't like those Yaoi mangas that made you feel all hot... it made you feel so miserable. To know that Jungkook was with someone else now, loving someone else. That you didn't mean anything to him anymore. That you had been replaced. It felt painful. It didn't feel one bit different from how you'd have felt if he had left you for another woman.

Seeing him also made you realise that it had been a long time since you talked to Saera so you pulled out your phone and texted her.

me: heyyy

long time no see

JeonSaera: I'm sorry

She replied after many hours, and there were no emojis.

None.

me: Are you okay?

Talk to me?

What happened?

is everything alright?

But you didn't get any replies.

A/N:

AYO MY CHILDREN I MISSED YOU ALL THNX FR WAITING 😭😭😭 someone in the comments was being toxic so I couldn't upload because you know 😣

For the covers I haven't put up yet can you guys please resend them cause insta is being a *%^>- and not letting me download 😞😞

Thanks for this pretty cover @fairyxbangtan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 34.1K 104
❝Looks like we have a winner. Would you like to go on a date with me? Oh man holy shit...❞ Faceless Youtuber, Jeon Jungkook, has over 999K subscriber...
38.3K 3.6K 41
"I am doing fine the way I am! Why are you making me do something against my willing?" "Is this kid going to be my husband?" "Ahhhhh I want choco a...
6.4K 262 27
jungkook in mind " jk : Tae tae you are only mine if anyone tries to snatch you from me i will kill him or her 💯 And then he starts laughing like cr...
586K 30.8K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...