Creating Chaos - Loki Laufeys...

由 littlebigloner

"Loki..." I repeated his name. It rolled off of my tongue so easy. Like I had said it a million times before... 更多

• Chapter 1
• Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors note :)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 4

1.2K 42 8
由 littlebigloner

"She's a fighter," he said gripping onto the guy in green's arm.

"I know," he replied forcing the hand off of his arm.

"She'll hurt you," the older man argued again.

"I. Know."

"Then why?"

"It's the prophecy, we have no choice." The voice sounded more similar as it the man walked closer to me. I saw his shoes walking towards me.

"Who, who are you?" I tried to speak but it felt like no one could hear me.

The person grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the wall which I was chained to.

"Y/n," another voice said.

"Y/n," it said again. There was a ringing in my ears... Suddenly I was bought back to reality. I opened my eyes to see Nat standing above my bed. "Well someone definitely overslept."

I got out of bed and changed into my clothes I got out last night, this time Natasha was turned around. "What time is it?" I asked thinking about how much I over slept.

"5:30, we're leaving in thirty minutes we just need to go over a few things. I nodded. "You okay? You look like you have something on your mind," she said again.

"Yeah, I just had a really strange dream," I walked out with Natasha, shutting the door behind me.

When we got to the hall Strange and Bucky were already there, standing next to Thor and Tony. The others must still be asleep. Thor told us that we had to act weak but be strong enough to fight everyone off. Apparently if we aren't ready they'll grab us and bring us into some sort of battle competition. He told us that we can't let anyone touch our us or attach anything to out body in case of electrocution. And also, time works differently there - so who knows how long we'll be gone for. Tony handed us these metal body suits which protected us from most bullets and also if we do get electrocuted it will channel into the metal and bounce out when someone else touches it.

We said one last goodbye to Thor and Tony and we were wished luck and safety.

It didn't take long for Dr Strange to create a portal even though he didn't know exactly where he was headed. The portal didn't last long because of the lack of knowledge we had about this planet but luckily we all got through in time. When we got through there was trash everywhere. Spaceships, junk, people. It all felt so surreal.

"Well this explains why it's called a trash planet." Bucky grunted whilst kicking things in his path way.

"So where do we go now?" Strange asked us.

"Who knows, we're in the middle of landfill," Nat replied.

"Well there's spaceship things flying all over the place - if we can get their attention maybe we can get a ride," I responded.

"We can't just get a ride, idiot. They're aliens and we're not hitch hikers." Bucky sneered.

I rolled my eyes and Nat shot me a look shaking her head.

"You're right but I don't plan on walking round a whole planet."

Bucky sighed and picked up some trash throwing it at a nearby plane. The plane landed and a group of masked people walked out of the ramp.

"Are you food or fighter?" One of them said in a deep monotoned voice.

"Neither." Nat replied starting the fight. She knocked one off their feet and then continued to battle with the others. Bucky and Strange then joined her, fighting the aliens. Whilst everyone was occupied and distracted I snuck onto the ship. I stared at all the buttons wondering how the hell I'm meant to power an unreal spaceship. I managed to pull a lever which hovered the spaceship off of the ground. I signalled my team to jump on. Strange was first to get on, he just levitated with his cloak. Bucky jumped on and shot the last few remaining aliens that were surrounding Nat, clearing a path for her to get on.

"I had them," she said to Bucky.

"And I had you," he responded roughly, "y/n, please, get us going," he said impatiently.

I glared more at the buttons and levers confused on what to press.

"No need," Strange said, he moved his arms and soon we were moving. He was controlling the plane with his body.

"Oh my gosh, you are so going to have to teach me that!" I said in awe.

"No, I'm not," he replied bluntly.

"Right..." I said under my breath.

A few minutes passed and I watched out the window as we flew over the mountains of rubbish. There were carnivals in the streets and a few big buildings. Finally, we saw the biggest with a carving of someone's face in it and gathered that was where we needed to be. Strange hovered us over the top of the building and we all jumped out onto the roof.

"You two stay here, you can watch from the roof, we'll fight from the low." Dr Strange says pointing towards me and Bucky.

I rolled my eyes at Bucky's evil glare at me. "Y/n hasn't worked her powers out properly yet, you have a long range gun and Nat is our best fighter, no arguments. We can talk through the earpieces Stark gave us if either of us find Loki." The guy with a red cape explained.

I shook my head up and down and followed Bucky to where he wanted to position himself. We were sat on a flat bit of a roof but there was an open space, like a skylight, where Bucky pointed his gun. I sat down next to him and we waited. Nat and the doctor managed to get down into the building quickly and without being seen.

"So, how do you feel about being on another planet?" I asked Bucky trying to make mutual conversation.

He didn't reply. I can't say I expected silence.

"Buc-"

"Please just shut up," he sneered. His head was stuck facing forward, "this will all just go a lot quicker if you didn't talk."

I stood up and walked to the end of the flat bit of the roof. I looked down at the view of civilians enjoying their time. I noticed groups of people, family's, all over the place. Some walking the brick roads, some sleeping in shelter amongst the trash. I remember Thor saying something about this world being where lost things go. We're these people really lost? I couldn't help but feel like they needed some sort of support, but I wouldn't be able to provide that.

As I watched over the aliens walking around the world my foot slipped off of the roof causing me to fall. It happened so fast I had no time to panic. I caught onto a spire of the tower with one of my hands. Trying to pull myself up I called for Bucky. My strength wasn't good enough, I couldn't pull myself up. I could feel myself sweating from the fear. What was I scared of? Falling. Dying. My fingers started to slip off of the spike, one by one. My heart was pumping out of my chest and I looked down. Shit. I shouldn't have looked down. I tried to close my eyes but another finger slipped, causing me to scream a bit. Suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist and a cold metal gripped just bellow. I looked up and opened my eyes and saw Bucky kneeling there, trying to pull me up. I lifted my other arm trying to hold onto the roof. The pressure of the air pushing against my arm was far stronger then I could fight. Just as Bucky managed to pull me back onto the roof a siren started pounding through my ears and throughout the whole city.

Bucky grabbed the heavy gun and flung the strap round his back. "We need to get out of here," he said looking for a way off the root on the outside.

"Y/n, Bucky, did you trigger an alarm?" I heard Nat say though the coms.

"Yeah y/n fell off a roof," aggregated, Bucky jumped onto a lower part of the roof.

"Is she okay?" She replied in worry?

"She's fine,"

"Actually, I'm not fine!" I shouted back. My heart rate was still so high and I was shaking in fear. I just almost died and Bucky is still acting like it's my fault.

"Y/n we'll check you over soon, you guys need to get down here - we have a lead" strange spoke.

I followed Bucky's trail, slower than him though. I tried to not look down as I parkour'd across the roof.

"Y/n you're going to have to stand back," I finally reach Bucky and he pushed me slightly behind him as if he were a barrier. I watched over his shoulder slightly and spotted some jets with sirens pointing lasers at us.

"Great, we're going to die here," I muttered under my breath.

"Yep and no thanks to you," Bucky replied turning round to face me.

I rolled my eyes and he moved closer towards me. "Uh- personal space please," I tried to move back but I felt a hole behind me.

"Go down," he whispered.

"What no," I whisper-shouted back.

"Trust me, or we're about to get killed,"

"How do I know this isn't going to kill me? You want me dead anyway,"

"Not until I have answers, so get. Down." He said harshly.

I stepped back into the hole and felt my whole body fall into the air until I felt someone catch me. I opened my eyes that I closed due to the shock of the fall.

"You're very idiotic y/n," they said putting me down on the floor.

I blinked and looked round and there was Nat, Strange and Loki hovering around me. Before I managed to get a word out I heard gun shots.

"Bucky!" I shouted.

"He'll be fine," Dr Strange started to twirl his arm above him and Bucky jumped through the ring.

"We need to get out of her, it won't be long until they find us." Loki said ushering us towards a door.

"No Loki, we can go back to Earth,"  I replied hinting at Dr Strange to start the portal.

"I only just got out of there, mortal, I'm not going back to Midgard that easy." Loki chuckled.

"I'm not joking Loki, we need your help!" I said as everyone stepped through the portal. It was just me and Loki left in Sakaar.

"Y/n you need to hurry, the portal won't hold much longer, and I don't think I could reopen it." I heard strange from behind me.

I approached Loki who was walking away from me and the portal. "Loki, please I need this," I begged.

"Hurry y/n,"

"I don't even know you, the avengers can't trust me, why do you?" He turned round and faced me.

I could feel the portal closing behind me. My skin started to get hotter and I felt myself channeling the power of the portal.

"I don't, but right now I need YOU to trust ME." I assured.

He clenched his fists trying to resist the need to come with me.

"Fine, but don't disappoint me," he ordered following me back to the portal. As we ran to the dying portal, it closed.

Loki sighed. "I guess that's your plan ruined then," he moaned viciously.

" Not so fast." I said.

I felt my muscles start to tighten and I squeezed my face together. I fell down to my knees gripping my arms either side. Tears rolled down my face in pain and I let out a loud scream. I saw guards surround me but my eyes were too watery to process anything.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Loki said placing his hands onto my shoulders. I let out on more shout in pain and I felt fire circle on the floor around me.

"Not this again..." Loki murmured.

And then we fell.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

24.8K 952 17
if some parts look weird it's probably cause I'm editing but please do comment on it so I can take a look and change it if needed. also if you want t...
70K 1.5K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...
The Rescue 由 J

同人小说

165K 6.1K 30
"𝗪𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽, (𝗬/𝗻)." this man said with full of hope in his voice. "𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘃...
349K 10.5K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...