seventeen oneshots

By httpsdeeno

self-explanatory, a oneshot book full of svt ships, just comment ships you want ^^ could be underrated as wel... More

welcome!
his warmth - seokhao
lovely - jihan
put your head on my shoulder - seoksoo
protect you - wonchan
let me help you - jeonghoon
your brain - soonwoo
it's okay - soonhan
you're pretty - seokhao
sweater weather - gyuhao
adore u - wonchan
artificial crush - gyuboo
love like you - soonhao
my cloud prince - junhao & meanie
ever since we were young - soonwoo
itchy - soonhan
we meet again - wonchan
coffee shop troubles - chancheol
rollercoaster ride - boogyu
spar me - jeongboo
roses - gyuhao
pup nap - gyucheol
sunny side up - wonboo
pretty lil face - gyujun
your biggest fan - cheolsoo
fresh basket - seoksoo
hey hey you you! - chancheol
haunted house - seoksoo
(be)witched - wonhui
oh fuck! he's hot! - gyuchan
seok-ah - seokhao
gods - jicheol
feelings - jigyu
boba tea - jisol
bonk - soonhoon
make a wish - haohoon
care - kwanhoon
take a walk - vercheol
if fate - gyuhao
fanboys - boochan
little tired devil - gyuhan
rob my heart - soonchan
space girl - junchan
ccd 1: mistletoe - seokkwan
ccd 2: baby it's cold outside - boogyu
ccd 3: merry christmas - seokhoon
ccd 4: santa says - 2seung
ccd 5: one more - boochan
ccd 6: house rules - wonhui
ccd 7: elf - wonhoon
ccd 8: antlers - seokhansoo
ccd 9: cookie stealer - junboo
ccd 10: naughty or nice - gyuhan
ccd 11: snowball war - soonchan
ccd 12: stuck in snow - seokgyu
ccd 13: you - jeongcheol
ccd 14: hot chocolate - verkwan
ccd 15: you are not alone - woncheol
ccd 16: santa's shift - verchan
ccd 17: elfboy - chanhao
netflix & gifts - soonseok
wish you were straight - meanie/seokgyuhao
mutuals - wonsol
shining - vernseok/218s
dummy - juncheol
believe you - verhan
bye bye my blue - chanhoon
manga bookstore - wonchan
bright eyes - hoonsol
insecure - seokhao
android - cheolhao
and they were roommates - wonhan
KMG 0406 - seokgyu
home - seokgyu

burn a flame - soonwoo

1.4K 44 8
By httpsdeeno

Requested by DaizyVarmy

-A/N
based off of these screenshots

Age 15

What did Soonyoung get himself into, he sighed as he watched Wonwoo skip away to his girlfriend. He just did a huge mistake.

"Hey Soonyoung, I'm planning to kiss my girlfriend and I don't have much experience. Could you help me?"

"Yeah sure, you act like I'm an expert of the art of kissing." Soonyoung joked along to mask his discomfort in learning he's going to kiss Wonwoo for the other's benefit to kiss his girlfriend.

"Yeah right, I've seen you with Junhui. You seem like a good kisser." Wonwoo wrapped an arm over Soonyoung's shoulder. The older's back straightening at the mention of their mutual friend.

"But that was one time Wonwoo, and he's with Jeonghan, so I hope you'll shut before that guy cuts my head off." Soonyoung pouted as Wonwoo chuckled, nodding his head along.

"But could you help me?" Wonwoo asked genuinely, his eyebrows raising along with his eyes softening.

"Yeah sure, meet me at my house at around five after school. Have fun with your girlfriend." Soonyoung tried to have a cheerful tone to influence Wonwoo to go faster.

The younger nodded and grinned, turning away and skipping. Soonyoung just felt himself deflate before two different arms wrapped around his neck from behind him.

Seokmin and Seungkwan.

——————

"Wait, so you're going to help him kiss, so he could kiss his girlfriend?! That's so unfair to you Soonyoung, you can reject him you know." Seungkwan's eyebrows scrunched together as Seokmin nodded along.

Soonyoung was stuck between a rock and a hard place. "He also called me a good kisser." His body went through a heat wave, his body was flushed red like roses.

"He what?! No way he can't be interested in you Nyoung!" Seokmin's eyes were as wide as globes as he tried to hold Soonyoung's arms for encouragement.

——————

Soonyoung tried to take what Seungkwan and Seokmin said in the back of his mind as he sat in his bedroom. He tried to fidget with his blanket, pouting as he swayed his legs over his bed. Until a knocking came at his window.

It's now or never. He slowly crept to the window to see Wonwoo's hair was slightly curled, he wore a bright smile that made Soonyoung feel bubbly inside.

Soonyoung clicked open his window and lifted it as Wonwoo crawled in through the rectangular window. "Well, how do I do this?" Wonwoo questioned once he got inside, Soonyoung was shocked about him asking so quick.

"Do what?" Soonyoung's mind blanked while he stared at the younger, the corners of Wonwoo's lips lifted as a smile broke from his lips again.

"Kiss! Soonyoung, did you forget?" Wonwoo looked up at Soonyoung through his curled bangs.

"Oh yeah, so c'mere." Soonyoung motioned to Wonwoo, sitting on his bed while Wonwoo just stood near the edge of his bed.

"So do I just..." Wonwoo held Soonyoung by the shoulders as he leaned in, he pressed his lips onto Soonyoung's and the older just felt a match struck in his bones.

He felt Wonwoo's slightly dry lips brush against his own as Soonyoung wrapped his arms around Wonwoo. He pulled away immediately as he knew what was happening.

"Like that? I-Is it bad? Is it g-good?" Wonwoo's hands nervously twitched on his shoulders. Soonyoung knew that Wonwoo had anxiety. Soonyoung shook off his own feelings of jealousy as he nodded. "It was great for a beginner. I bet she'll love it." Soonyoung felt his spit turn acidic in his mouth.

"You think so?" Wonwoo's eyes brightened as Soonyoung gave a smile and hummed, reassuring him by tapping his nape gently.

"So, you wanna okay video games?" Wonwoo blurted out as Soonyoung felt his blush calm down his face as he started to erupt with laughter. "What? Soonyoung tell me!"

"I-It's just hilarious that you had your first kiss and now you're asking to play video games on my console." Soonyoung explained as Wonwoo snickered along, smacking his shoulder softly.

"Wait, that's my first kiss? How do you know?"

"Wonwoo, we tell each other everything. Trust me, I would know if you had another kiss. You act so shy even when you hold hands with someone other than me." Soonyoung shook his head, he was fond of the younger.

"True, I know your first kiss too! Wen Junhui!" Wonwoo piped up as Soonyoung covered his mouth, it was embarrassing, cause Junhui is one of Soonyoung's close friends too.

Age 16

Soonyoung had a boyfriend now, Jihoon, he met him while in gym class, ironically. They both hated every other sport until it came to soccer. He learned that Jihoon loved soccer, was a goalie.

Soonyoung loved to play offense more than defense. "Hey Soon, you want to go to my place?" Jihoon asked while they sat together at lunch with Junhui, Wonwoo, and Seokmin.

He accepted it, but Soonyoung couldn't help but glance at Wonwoo, catching his eyes in the  process. He wanted to make the other jealous, which wouldn't be healthy at all. Soonyoung decided to not care anymore. Who cares if Wonwoo doesn't like him like that? He has Jihoon.

Soonyoung laid flat on Jihoon's plush pillows while his ears had the pleasure of listening to Jihoon's voice. He had no idea how the younger had the time to squeeze in producing music while being on their school's soccer team (who was succeeding against the other schools, Soonyoung could brag).

"There's no place I'd rather be, in this world, your eyes are where I'm lost in." Jihoon's light voice carried throughout the air conditioning in his dark violet room. Soonyoung propped himself on his elbows to watch the back of Jihoon's head.

He felt something missing, but he wouldn't dwell on that very much. Soonyoung swayed his head along with Jihoon's cover of 'Versace on the Floor'. "How was it?" The younger asked with a tight-lipped smile as Soonyoung started nodding with a proud smile on.

"My cutie should go audition for the talent show!" Soonyoung bragged all about Jihoon, complimenting the younger constantly as Jihoon's ears burned up easily. It was fun to tease him.

Soonyoung headed back to his house as Jihoon bid him goodbye with a quick peck on the cheek. Soonyoung felt a faint warmth from Jihoon, walking home as the snow crunched under his shoes. He placed his bag by the door and laid in his bedroom.

He was pondering what things he should do to encourage Jihoon next. How would I be a good boyfriend? Soonyoung questioned, it was sunny outside, he figured to open the window.

Soonyoung fell back onto his bed and closed his eyes, feeling zen until he opened his eyes to see a snow ball falling right on his chest. What the hell?! The snow was melting on him and it was freezing. He shivered as he sat up, looking at the window.

"What the hell Wonwoo?!"

Wonwoo had the audacity to laugh as he climbed into the window again, "My mistake, I thought the window was closed." He murmured before shuffling to sit next to Soonyoung. "Hey Soonyoung."

Soonyoung felt the air stiffen and it felt so awkward. "Hey Wonwoo, uhm, why are you in my house?"

"Nothing! i just wanted to see you! You spend so much time with Jihoon nowadays I barely even catch a glimpse of my best friend." Wonwoo whined as Soonyoung felt a little hurt from the 'best friend'.

"I mean, because he's my boyfriend, what about you and Seulgi?" Soonyoung tilted his head towards Wonwoo to see the other look sort of hurt.

"That's what I've been meaning to tell you, she's a lesbian. She told me, which is totally fine! And yeah, but you've been too busy so I couldn't talk to you about it." Wonwoo noted as Soonyoung absorbed the information.

Soonyoung might've always expected Seulgi to not be straight, she seemed to be too close to Irene. But how could he judge? He used to be stuck to Wonwoo's side all the time.

"It's okay Won, there's more fish in the sea." Soonyoung rubbed Wonwoo's
back as he sniffled, "T-That's what she told me"

"I'm so sorry." Soonyoung felt terrible until he saw Wonwoo's stupid grin again. He pranked him, Wonwoo should be an actor or something.

"It's completely fine Soonie, what about we always stay close even through thick and thin?" Wonwoo had his pinky out as Soonyoung wrapped his pinky finger tight around Wonwoo's.

"Of course Won."

Age 17

Him and Jihoon were as strong as ever. Or so he thought, Soonyoung would wrap his arms around Jihoon as the younger pushed him away. He felt hopeless, the younger stopped talking to him.

"Wonwoo.." Soonyoung mumbled while he sat in Wonwoo's bedroom, he walked in the house and not through the window like Wonwoo. They were hanging out more frequently since Jihoon suddenly didn't have more time. His finals were killing him and Soonyoung could see it.

"Yeah Soonie? What happened?" Wonwoo turned his head from his gaming set, pushing a headphone piece back from his ear to hear Soonyoung.

"What would you want to be treated like during exams?" He questioned, laying donw flat on the bed while he looked at Wonwoo in an upside down vision. He was curious, also because he wanted to cheer Jihoon up.

"Hmm, I'd want as much affection and just the little things that prove that chivalry isn't dead." Wonwoo shrugged with a smirk on his face. Soonyoung noted that in his head as he wished that he could wipe the smirk off of the younger's face.

"Right, right, so how are your exams going?"

"They're not bad actually, they seem hard but they aren't at least for me."

"Of course they aren't, you're a smartass!" Soonyoung scooted closer to the edge of the bed to swat Wonwoo's head.

——————

This was it, Soonyoung was knocking at Jihoon's door with a proud smile. He bought those late Valentines heart boxes and he put chips in it. He also had a bag of Coca Cola on his arm at the ready.

Jihoon opened the door with someone behind him peeking. "Whose this, hyung?" Soonyoung was a little confused, hyung? Wouldn't he know if Jihoon had a sibling?

"I'm Soonyoung, who are you?" The kid looked no younger than fourteen years old. He seemed like a fresh teen, with hardly any eyebags and a bright smile that could rival the future. Interesting.

"I'm Lee Chan! He's my older brother, what are you to him?" The little brother chimed next to Jihoon as his older brother seemed to not even make a peep of noise.

"I'm his boy—" Soonyoung's mouth was covered by Jihoon as he brought him inside. "Chan, go play with your friends or something." Jihoon shooed his younger brother away before ushering Soonyoung to his room.

"You-You can't just go around and say things, Soonyoung!" Jihoon looked frustrated, Soonyoung on the other hand, was just sitting with the heart-shaped box in his hands and the plastic bag next to him.

He rarely got frustrated, never at Jihoon. But reconsidering the past events that had been happening, Soonyoung maybe had a right to be angry.

"Why can't I?! You've been ignoring me so much to the point that our friends think we broke up! And you've never told me about your brother, which I'd love to know if we were going to get closer together as people!" Soonyoung steamed, his neck getting blood red.

Jihoon was taken aback as he soon shoved the shock back into the back of his brain as he shouted back, "Well it's not like this relationship would go far anyways! We aren't out of highschool even! You can just relax! Maybe this relationship won't even survive highschool." Jihoon muttered the last sentence with words of venom.

Soonyoung's ears perked up, he'd calmed down from his little outburst as he analyzed what Jihoon had said. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that maybe, this relationship was a mistake. You know, we barely talk, you don't know much about me while I know practically everything about you." Jihoon gruffly spoke as he cleared his throat. "Maybe we should break up."

"No, what do you mean? We can talk more! I can make time for you, you-you can tell me about yourself. I can listen to what you say, please.." Soonyoung felt desperate, his arms shooting out to wrap around Jihoon. The younger shoving him away. His heart cracked a little.

"Soonyoung, I practically know everything about you."

"So? I can learn about you!" Soonyoung felt tears prickle his eyes.

"Like your not-so-secret crush on Wonwoo."

Soonyoung was stunned, what is he supposed to do? His boyfriend knows, is this the end? "N-No I don't! That was the past, I'm sure of it." He tried to reach out to hold Jihoon's hands as the younger yanked his hands away from Soonyoung's grasp.

"Don't lie to me Kwon Soonyoung, your eyes sparkle when he's around. You seem happier around him, why don't you date him?" Jihoon spat as Soonyoung flinched, not wanting to take any more of Jihoon's negative words, he grabbed the heart-shaped box, the Coca Cola bag, and left the house. Right then and there, he decided he'd prove Jihoon wrong.

Right before he left, Chan's bright eyes held him from the front door. "Leaving so quick? Wait, are you okay? You look down.." He mumbled and rambled as Soonyoung sniffed and shook his head with the smile he could muster up. He left the house anyways.

—————

He knocked on Wonwoo's door on the edge of breaking down. Soonyoung collapsed once Wonwoo opened the door. The younger hes him up with a permanent look of worry tattooed on his face.

"Soonie? What happened? It went bad, didn't it?" Wonwoo let out a sigh as he embraced Soonyoung's shaking and sobbing body. The older's body was racked with tears, that spilled out like a dam had been broken.

Wonwoo would definitely make Jihoon pay for making his best friend cry.

"We broke up.." Soonyoung sniffled into Wonwoo's soft tee shirt that he always wore. "We argued and he just told me to go.." Soonyoung tried to take in deep breaths with his lungs as Wonwoo comforted him.

"He did? He's so getting it." Wonwoo snarled as Soonyoung's grip tightened. "Don't. I just want to be over it. Over him."

"Hmm, okay then, will you stroke my hair? You like doing that, that it calms you down." Wonwoo offered oh so kindly and Soonyoung couldn't refuse.

Wonwoo led him to the usual, his bedroom that smelt like faint vanilla candles and chips. He also had a whole snack stash, how Soonyoung would know that Wonwoo's mom was okay with it? He would never know.

Soonyoung sat on Wonwoo's gaming chair as the younger was between his legs. Leaning on Soonyoung's chest as the older turned on Wonwoo's computer. "How do you play that game you play now?" Soonyoung asked while sniffing up the mucus so he wouldn't drip snot on Wonwoo.

"Minecraft? The one me and Seungcheol play?" Wonwoo hummed lowly, looking up at Soonyoung with curious, round eyes.

"Yeah! That one! I mean I brought over stuff I was going to give Jihoon, but you can grab it and we'll share." Soonyoung nodded, looking down at Wonwoo. Their faces inches apart as their eyes just stared.

The silence between them was vibrating as Soonyoung felt himself get pulled by Wonwoo's magnetic field. Wonwoo then pulled away, clearing his throat before grabbing the heart shaped box and opening it.

"Chips and Coca Cola? Really?"

"Yeah, I mean Jihoon liked it, so I got it. But we can have it now." Soonyoung snickered as Wonwoo took off the top of the box, giving a chip to Soonyoung. Soonyoung ate the chip from Wonwoo's hand.

"Okay, then you can try to play Minecraft while I tell you what to do." Wonwoo suggested and Soonyoung followed suit. Wonwoo laid back on Soonyoung while eating chips, Soonyoung clicked on the computer.

After a while of Soonyoung struggling, Wonwoo settled in Soonyoung's lap. Soonyoung felt like the younger was going to say something, until he heard a snore. He patted Wonwoo's hair gently, like he was a soft cat.

"Hello?!" A voice boomed from the computer as Soonyoung flinched, going to turn down the volume on Wonwoo's computer. That was Seungcheol, "Wonwoo?"

"Shh, he's sleeping Seungcheol." Soonyoung reprimanded Seungcheol as the older snickered. "Are you two finally dating?"

"No way! I can't! I want to prove Jihoon wrong." Soonyoung shook his head as Seungcheol hummed. "Okay then Soonyoung, whatever floats your boat."

——————

Soonyoung stopped playing as he shut off Wonwoo's computer, seeing Wonwoo in front of him. The other smelt like vanilla, except reallly strong. He caressed Wonwoo's face and ruffled his hair.

"Oh how I like you a lot, Won." Soonyoung murmured as he tried to lift Wonwoo up, he figured that Wonwoo was surprisingly light.

Soonyoung placed Wonwoo on the bed as he left to his own home, bowing to Wonwoo's mom quickly before making his leave.

Age 17 (in the strangely warm winter)

"Hey Soonie" Wonwoo and Soonyoung were glued at the hip as they did everything together like they used to.

"Yeah Won?"

"I like you." Soonyoung jolted in surprise. He didn't expect this coming from Wonwoo. They were walking from the park with their hands intertwined and crunching over the snow.

"What do you mean?" Soonyoung stammered, Wonwoo stood there, making Soonyoung pause and look back at him with tears in his eyes.

"Oh Soonie, why are you crying? Do you just want to be friends? I'm totally okay with that." Wonwoo backpedaled as Soonyoung sniffled.

"Why? I wanted to prove Jihoon wrong."

"For what?"

"He said for me to go date you because I like you so much." Soonyoung bit his lip until he felt a sting.

"I mean, he sort of approves of it." Wonwoo joked as Soonyoung nudged Wonwoo, laughing slightly before realizing.

This is what he's wanted since they were kids. When his mom would ask him what he would do when he was older, "I wanna marry Wonwoo!" His mother gave him a strange look back then. She probably thought it was a phase when she told him that he couldn't and seven year old Soonyoung started bursting in tears.

"I guess so."

"Is that a yes?" Soonyoung saw Wonwoo's eyebrow raise and the corner of his lips quirk up.

"Hmm should I?" Soonyoung's smile appeared on his face like the reveal of a rainbow.

Wonwoo pouted as Soonyoung crouched down, piling the grainy soft snow in his hands as he applied pressure. "Please?—" Wonwoo was interrupted by Soonyoung tossing a snowball in is face. "Hey!"

Soonyoung cackled as he jumped onto Wonwoo, hugging him. "Yeah of course of course!" He was vibrating with excitement as Wonwoo smiled with his lips, holding Soonyoung's warm body in this cold weather. He felt a flame buzz in his skin, he wanted to do things with Soonyoung, make him happy.

—————

Wonwoo felt a burning flame inside of him. Especially when Soonyoung was pressed against the wall, engulfing his lips as Wonwoo felt his flame burn against Soonyoung.

Soonyoung breathed out as he hummed, wiggling in Wonwoo's hold. Wonwoo chuckled as his grip on Soonyoung tightened, he nipped Soonyoung's ear as the older giggled.

His flame bounced happily and was pulled towards Wonwoo's.

—————

In came spring, and so did Soonyoung's soccer season. He wanted to teach Wonwoo everything about soccer, since that was the only part of his life that Wonwoo didn't really know well.

The chlorophyll staining his cleats as he stomped on the grass with purpose. Wonwoo was guarding the plastic (and very movable) goal as Soonyoung kicked the soccer ball forward. Wonwoo leaped towards it as the ball slid right under his body and he dove face first into the grass.

A thump was made in the ground as Soonyoung gasped, rushing to Wonwoo and helping him sit on the wet, fresh grass. "Won? You okay?!"

Wonwoo winced as he showed Soonyoung his knees, which were badly scraped along with his elbows. Soonyoung bolted inside his house and back out in the backyard with a first aide kit.

Soonyoung ripped open bandaids big enough for knees as he pressed a kiss on the dry material of the bandaid. "Better?" Wonwoo jutted his lips out and shook his head, Soonyoung pushing his shoulder playfully.

"You are so full of shit, Mister Jeon" He jokingly rolled his eyes as Wonwoo tried to sneak up a kiss on his lips. Soonyoung pushed him back on the bed of vibrant green grass. "How would you rate your pain in soccer?"

Wonwoo hesitated as Soonyoung saw his eyes glued on his plump lips as he clicked his tongue. "Wonwoo, I said, how would you rte your pain?"

The youngest with curly hair frowned as Soonyoung felt a grin of fondness grow on his face as Wonwoo's face contorted into a mean cat face, like thise cat memes he would show Soonyoung. "Zero stars. Would not recommend, not even to my worse enemies."

"Hmm, really?"

"Yeah yeah, can I get my kiss now?"

Soonyoung closed the distance between them as Wonwoo's slight buff arms caged around his body.

Once the kiss dissolved into the two of them sitting there, staring, Soonyoung got a memory flash in his mind. "Hey Won?"

"Yeah Soonie?"

"Remember when I was your first kiss? To help you kiss Seulgi? When we were fifteen?" Sonyoung brought it up and Wonwoo just had a smile at the memory.

"Yeah, and I tried to kiss her and she broke up with me and came out to me at the same time."

"Really?! Why didn't you tell me when it happened?"

"Well because you were stuck with Jihoon all the time, even before you guys dated, I had no time slot to inform you."

"Can you stop talking like a poet whose been divorced twice? You nerd. Anyways, I guess Jihoon has been the root to our problems." Soonyoung showed his slightly imperfect teeth in a smile as Wonwoo agreed.

"Anyways, you haven't curled your hair since then, why now?" Soonyoung noticed that Wonwoo had his hair slightly permed and curled into perfect but loose swirls. He noticed when Wonwoo at his door and never said anything.

"Well, because my boyfriend likes it."

"How'd you figure out?" Soonyoung's eyes widened as Wonwoo let out a snort as he tussled Soonyoung's perfectly settled down hair on his hair.

"You need to stop talking so loud when I play games with Seungcheol and Junhui, I can still hear you over the headphones. Also, your habit of reading out your texts before sending them is adorable." Wonwoo complimented as Soonyoung glowed red, he was embarrassed.

"Then yo-you stop eavesdropping on my text conversations, you nerd!" Soonyoung pulled Wonwoo's cheek out gently.

"Fine fine, I really really like you Kwon Soonyoung."

"I know, Jeon Wonwoo. You set my heart on fire."

Wonwoo chortled as he sat back on the wet
grass with his hands supported him from behind. "And you say that I sound like a poet that's been divorced twice. You're as sappy as  they come, Soonie."

Soonyoung flushed and laid on Wonwoo's shoulder. "Okay Won, I like you." He confessed for the hundredth time that day as he shut his eyes on the comfort of Wonwoo's muscle-cushioned shoulder.

"I like you too, Soonie."

Soonyoung felt his flame burn quicker as his heart rate sped up like he was running circles. Is this what dating is? He's never experienced this before.

Jeon Wonwoo, I love you. Soonyoung thought as Wonwoo hummed him a lullaby to nap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 1.3K 26
"Lee Jihoon, will you marry me?" "Kwon fucking Soonyoung, are you trying to get both of us another detention?" A SEVENTEEN fanfic centering SOONHOON...
20.4K 403 29
A bunch of one shots from different Seventeen ships I have a lot of ideas, but not all of them I would wanna turn into a full story, so I'll be writi...
238K 3.7K 129
Seventeen ships,ff Seventeen ships as in. *Meanie, Junhao, Seoksoo, Jeongcheol, Soonhoon, Verkwan* Also some requests Also there's not much Seoksoo...
4.6K 229 10
KPOP SHIP ONESHOTS. angst, fluff and smut svt ships, Bts ships,enhypen ships and txt ships. Mostly seokmin centric ships You can request too