My Beloved Billionaire

By Loveberry04

22 year old, Skylin Larson moves to the big city in hopes of finding employment. She finally lands herself a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 21: Epilogue

1.9K 84 15
By Loveberry04

2 years later

"Ren what if he gets upset, what if he isn't ready for this?" I asked anxiously pacing around my room, more like former room actually.

"Why wouldn't he be, he's done it before and he is more than financially stable to raise another child." Serenity said laying on her back and facing upwards on the bed.

"That's not helping." I said looking at her with a bored expression.

"Just tell him, not telling him will make you procrastinate this whole thing even longer." She said sitting up and coming to me. "Trust me he'll be fine, actually he'll be happy with having another baby." She said making her way to the door. "Are you ready?" She asked to which I shook my head. "Alright I'll stay with you and starve my poor tummy." She said getting back inside the room.

Knowing that the truth had to come out I took a deep breath and told Serenity that she should go and that I would be downstairs in a minute or so. She left me alone in my room, where I stayed for about 2 minutes before Keegan's voice snapped me out of my worry.

"I'm guessing that you still haven't told him." Keegan said leaning against the door frame. "You know the sooner you tell him, the better it will be for you." He continued straightening himself so that he was standing up straight.

"I know, but I can't help but to come up with scenarios of him having a bad reaction." I confessed.

"I think that he will be happy to know that you are expecting his child." Keegan said. "Now everyone is waiting for you downstairs so we better make our way over there." He said waiting for me to exit the room and then he followed me down the stairs and to the dining area.

Keegan found out about my pregnancy because he is the one that noticed that I was not looking very well on one of our trips to fetch Livvy from school. After he saw that I was unwell he told me that he probably knew what was wrong because he saw the similar thing happening to Melissa, so the next day after that I went to the pharmacy to test and guess what Keegan assumption was correct. I then told him out of panic and he advised me to tell Leyton but after a whole week I still haven't been able to tell him, instead of him I told Serenity in hopes that she'd give me the motivation that I needed in order to tell Leyton.

When we entered everyone's eyes fell on us making me even more nervous as I took my seat on the left side of Leyton who was sitting at the head of the table.

"Is everything alright?" He asked looking at me with a frown.

"I'm alright, don't worry." I said trying to reassure him with a nervous laugh. I could see from the expression on his face that he didn't believe a thing that I had said.

As I was eating I noticed that both Keegan and Serenity looked at me with raised eyebrows, silently asking whether I was going to spill the beans tonight or not.

Deciding that it was now or never I cleared my throat and watched as everyone's eyes turned to me giving me the attention that I had asked for but not necessarily wanted.

"Everyone, I have news that I would like to share with you." I said and looked at the encouraging smiles and faces of Serenity and Keegan.

"I.." I started but found myself unable to continue.

"You..." My mother said encouraging me to go on.

"I... am..uh." I said pondering on whether this was the correct time to tell everyone. By everyone I meant My mother, Valeria, Carlos, Charlotte and Brianna. The family decided to come here for a small gathering but Mateo couldn't make it because he had an important event to go to.

"You can tell us, Baby." Leyton said with an encouraging smile and encouraging eyes. 

"Yes Mama." Olivia said also looking at me with curiousity in her 6 years old eyes.

Taking a deep breath I spilled everything out. "I'm pregnant." I sputtered wishing that the ground could swallow me up as the silence around the table threatened to swallow me whole.

"I told you, you owe me." Brianna said to Charlotte with a smile of victory and competitiveness.

"Finally, we're going to be grandparents." Valeria and my mother said together in unison making Carlos roll his eyes at them as they squealed like little girls and then he shot me a smile that conveyed his own happiness.

Serenity and Keegan threw each other a knowing glance. Olivia looked happy as she ran into my arms. Telling me about how she was going to be the greatest big sister ever which was adorable because to me she was still my little baby. I then noticed that the only person who I hadn't heard saying anything was Leyton.

"Are you upset?" I asked afraid to look him in the eyes as everyone left the table saying that their excitement had replaced their hunger and that they were going to celebrate. I heard the sound of Leyton's chair as it scrapped against the floor and then I was engulfed in a hug, I heard sobs rack through Leyton's body which scared me. He then pulled away and tilted my face so that I was looking him in the eyes. His warm, brown eyes were glistening not only with tears but also with happiness.

"Never, I'm happy my Love. You're having my baby, I've always wanted a big family." He said pressing his lips onto mine for a sensual kiss that overflowed with emotion. I could feel just how happy he was from the kiss. "When did you find out?" He asked as I wiped his tears off only for them to be replaced with new ones.

"A week ago." I replied.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked placing his forehead on mine.

"I was afraid that you wouldn't be happy with this." I confessed only for Leyton's lips to crush onto mine again.

"I'm sorry for making you think like that, I'm overjoyed about the news, it's all I've ever wanted and more." He said as he helped me up. 

"I'm sorry for not telling you before." I said feeling ashamed.

"It's okay, Baby, I'm just happy that you've told me now, it's better late than never." He said. "Now let's go and join everyone else, I have a feeling that they're planning something like they had tried to plan our wedding." He continued as he kissed my left hand which had my wedding ring on it.

Leyton and I had gotten married about 2 months ago. It was a beautiful wedding, with family and friends. It had somehow managed to get to the news reporters because on the next morning we found out that we had made the front cover of the newspapers and magazines. Everything between us has been going well, there are days when Leyton becomes overcrowded with work but I try to pull him back down to earth so it isn't too much of a problem. 

When we got to the sitting area we found the family already debating over the gender of the baby which just amused both Leyton and I. The funny thing was that little Olivia was also involved in the debate.

"What do you guys think the baby is going to be?" Everyone asked looking at Leyton and I with awaiting eyes.

"We'll see a couple of months from now." I said not wanting to be caught up in the debate.

"How about you all focus on planning the gender reveal party which will only be happening a couple of months down the line." Leyton suggested surprising everyone by the fact that he was the one who suggested it instead of me but everyone agreed and began planning.

•••••

7 months later

"Come on everyone let's gather around in the yard." Serenity called out dressed in a pink dress that told everyone that she was hoping that it was a girl. 

"I can't believe that my own daughter is betraying her mother." Valeria said sending a playful glare towards Serenity who laughed in amusement.

"I'm not, you however are." She said pointing towards her mothers blue dress.

"Serenity is on the right track, team girl." My mother said.

"But ladies they already have a girl." Valeria tried reasoning just as Olivia came out wearing a blue and pink t-shirt with white jeans shorts.

"I thought that you wanted a boy." Valeria said looking at her granddaughter in amusement.

"I just want to be an older sister." Livvy said before she came and gave me a hug as well as brushed my pregnant belly before she left and made her way to her cousins to play.

"Alright the time has come." Said Mateo as he stood with a bow and arrow and faced a big balloon a couple of feet away.

"3...2...1.." Everyone counted down while some had their fingers crossed in hopes that they were right. 

Mateo then shot the arrow and we watched as it soared through the sky and landed on the balloon popping it just for pink confetti to pour out of the balloon.

"Yaaaay " Cheered everyone who had wanted the baby to be a girl while everyone who wanted it to be a boy whined in displeasure but came to congratulate us saying that next time it would be different making Leyton and I laugh.

"Well we're having another little princess." I said as I hooked my fingers around Leyton's neck.

"And I couldn't be happier." He responded placed his lips on mine for a passionate mind-blowing kiss that made fireworks explode all around us.

I would never have thought that this is how my life would have turned out. I had a daughter and another one on the way. I have a wonderful family and I was married to one of the greatest man in the entire world. It wasn't a world that I had pictured myself to have but now that I had it I couldn't have pictured anything even better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 69.5K 12
During a New England snowstorm, spirited single mom Emerson Brown is stuck in the castle of elusive billionaire Liam Wyatt and she's less than happy...
61.2K 5.2K 42
When Barbara, aka the Ice Queen, agrees to fake-date Ryan, their relationship unexpectedly develops as they struggle to move on from their past. ***...
3K 147 54
𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈 everyone knows who she is. Worldwide model, covered in many vogue magazines, walked catwalks, and runaway. But people don...
162K 3.9K 66
Isabelle Rose Edward is your charming, beautiful and kind yet clever, witty and confident 23-year-old English girl looking for a way to make a name f...