Smothered in Blankets // Ones...

By Interesting_Error

Warning tags: A/O/B Dynamics Willdip (william cypher x mason gleeful) Reverse Falls Fluff Nesting Alpha!Mason... More

🖤💙Smothered in Blankets💙🖤

297 9 6
By Interesting_Error

Cold winter air blasted outside, the snow coming down as if rocks, but fluffy and not as dangerous as rocks. Also a lot more beautiful than rocks. The sky was a dark grey, not letting any light through and all sounds muted from the white that soaked up anything that would of been heard normally.

The manor was just like outside, set upon the large hill. The main room with it's grand staircase was an icy cold, the marble like flooring shiny, thanks to the omega who lived there. If only he could of heated it up too.

Mason and Mabel resided in one of the many living rooms, this one having a fireplace that was on and being maintained by blue haired boy William. How and again coming to poke at the fire or adding a log to keep it going whilst the rich twins sat in front on their rich seats, with their rich drinks, and discussed rich thing. Rich things William would never have, tuning out their conversation as he read a book off to the side, one of the many things he could settle himself with in the evening now the twins weren't ordering him around.

"I'm thinking of courting her," Mabel finally said after a few moments of silence; their previous conversation over.

"You could do better."

"Yeah right, at least I have my eyes set on an omega unlike you." Mabel scoffed and rolled her eyes, her gaze focused on the fire in front instead of her brother about a seat and a half away.

Mason sighed, "who said I wasn't into someone? The omega I'm into is way cuter than that blonde chick and her piggy friend." He grinned. "If you wanted to roll in the mud you could of asked William to set you up something before the snow kicked in."

"Oh shut it," Mabel was quick to snap back, alpha pheromones leaking from her. She always did it when she was mad, whether on purpose or accident, Will wasn't sure, but it made him stiffen none the less.

"Who's the omega anyway?"

"None of your business."

"Actually," Stanford soon strode into the room. "On account of our family name, and your need for an interest in a mate," he continued, "it is our business. Mine if anything, if you didn't want to tell your sister." He took a seat in an armchair away from the twins, this was usually the cue for the twins to leave and go do something else, but he had pushed into the conversation instead.

"Looks it doesn't matter." Mason rolled his eyes, "I wish I never brought it up," his eyes watched as Williams moved to tend to the fire once more, not letting the flame die out for even a second. "The guy I'm into probably already has a mate. If he doesn't, then he's probably not into me anyway. No need to make it a public statement."

Ignoring everything her brother just said, Mabel chimed in, "so it's a guy?" She grinned slyly.

Dipper ran his hand through his hair, his own stressed pheromones beginning to fill the room, nearly overpowering Stanford's dominant scent that could make any alpha quiver and obey if he needed them too. Stanford's mere existence seemed to take any amount of space in a room, like water that could quite literally drown and suffocate you.

Or like a cat on a box.

Cats are liquids and solids, you know.

The three argued over it for a while, Mason trying to ignore Stanford, Mabel prying into Dipper, Dipper trying to also ignore Mabel whilst fighting her on this, and Mabel gossiping with Stanford on who it could be out of the townsfolk.

The fire had went out, Stanford blocking Will's path twice, untill he got the message to stay out of the way. He had noticed Mason was using him.as a way to distract himself from the conversation. It would stay noticed, but not spoken.

Stanford waved his hand in dismissal to the demon, not stopping the conversation just yet.

William was glad to be freed from the room. He felt like he was going to throw up, to hit rut, to burn into a shrivelled mess on the floor. Staying in a room with three dangerous alphas was never fun for the omega. Especially when Stanford was getting agitated. It was nearly the recipe for a murder some days. He tried to stay out of his way.

Stressed, he headed up to his room and locked the door behind him. It was a rule, that unless he absolutely had to, he couldn't lock the door. But tonight, he just couldn't follow that rule. They wouldn't check the door anyway, but he had to make sure none of them would come in to tell or berate him tonight.

William was tired, stressed, agitated. His scent filling the room full of a feeling of annoyance and somewhat of despair. Maybe loneliness. The talk about mates had really gotten to him.

Would he ever find someone like that?

Someone who would court him,buy him gifts, cherish him, mark him, mate him-

Probably not. Especially in this circumstance, and especially when he worked for this family. He wasn't allowed out, it was his master's order; Mason.

He wasn't sure why. Probably so he didn't find a mate who would whisk him away to a better life.

Mason would hate that; despise it. He would rather the servant here and feeling cold and miserable.

Will huffed, climbing into what used to be called a bed but over time, after finding that his position seemed to be permanent, had become his nest.

It was a four poster bed, just a spare room the twins had given him. He had to do all the decorations himself. It had dark coloured netting hanging from the top, along with silks and such to hide from view when he needed it. A small opening leading in.

Inside was full of soft pillows and cushions and blankets galore. A few soft animals had also found their way in there over time.

He also had a few of Bills clothes shoved in there. His brother was an alpha, yes, but the clothing items were never used for sexual need or desire, just for comfort to help with the loneliness of living here. He didn't get to see his brother often so he took what he could get for comfort.

As William fell deeper into his stressed sort of panic, he climbed into the nest and curled up, deep inside of it well away from the entrance. His head fell on the pillow, his body tense. He held one of the light blue blankets close to him, against his cheek; pulling a darker blue on up and over him; this one thicker and heavier. Comforting. Warm. This is all he wanted right now.

"It's getting late, we'll discuss this tomorrow." Stanford finally put a close to the conversation, it was going nowhere.

Mabel sighed dramatically and left, her brother soon following as they made their way to their rooms. Mabel's was closest to the top of the stairs. She walked in and closed the door behind her.

As Mason began walking to his own room, he stopped. He sniffed, he walked again. And then he stopped again, and sniffed, and stayed. He looked to the door that was now next to him, William's door. He could smell the tension from here. It was what he called the 'unhappy smell' that he got from Will often.

He sighed, lingering at the door.

'Mate,' his mind would tell at him. Telling him to go to the omega, to cradle him, to make him feel better, to give a happy feeling from him for once.

'This just be how Mabel feels,' he thought. Maybe he should be easier on her now he was experiencing this sort of feeling himself.

He tried the door. Locked? He frowned and tried again before knocking, "William?" He called out.

That smell grew worse as he did. Fuck.

"William, open the door," he spoke in a more demanding way. He needed to get in there now. "Now, William," he ordered. "you know the rules." He needed to get in! He needed to make sure he's safe-!

The door slowly creaked open. "I-I'm sorry. I-I forgot." The omega stumbled out, his blue eyes wide as he looked at the alpha. He shuffled awkwardly on the spot.

He squeaked as Mason let himself into the room, brushing passed the omega and closing the door behind him.

Will took a few steps back, holding his hands together in front of him. "D-Did you need-"

"You should be asleep." Mason stated, glancing towards the large next the boy had made. He's never actually been in Will's room before, only seeing it through an open door when Will came out. "It's late."

"I-I uh-" Will thumbled, unsure how to answer.

The smell was much stronger here, it made Mason sick.

"I'm staying with you tonight," he made up an excuse, "incase you were planning on trouble."

"I'd never!" Will defended. He wasn't happy at all to share his nest with someone who wasn't his alpha. It'll only serve to smell as him, and that'll be no good at all.

"Bed, now." Mason gave him no room to complain.

William then shook his head. "I only want my alpha to mark my nest," he finally spoke up. "And I know you'd never-"

"Then I'll be your alpha." Mason hissed.

"But you said-"

Mason shook his head, "you were the omega I was talking about."

Will's eyes widened on shock. "You...you want to be my alpha?"

"Yes, I do." Icy eyes stared him down, determined to make William his.

And to William, it was all starting to make sense. Not being allowed out to meet others, always having to be near him, to have a deal made with Mason instead of his sister or uncle.

Without another word, he crawled into the nest and got settled, curling up slightly.

Mason took a moment to take his shoes off, and shirt, and any other accessories off before joining William.

The two led next to each other silently as Mason settled himself and stared longingly at the omega; letting his scent fill the nest. As it did, Will relaxed more and more, slowly scooting closer to Mason who accepted it with open arms.

Will pressed a hand against his smooth and bare chest, pressing his face against him and breathing in. Neither of them were marked by the other but they didn't need to be. Not yet.

Mason pulled the blankets up over them as the storm settled only just, outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC