Damien Haas x Lemon

By I-Got-Krusty-Krabs

Not that sort of lemon, sorry. From Disney to Smosh, things change and it seems strangely familiar when a new... More

I Know You're Lying To Me.
Fruit Can't be a Name.
Chaotic Energy.
Is That a Smirk I See?
White Chicks.
Measured.
Animated.
Video Games.
Lights, Camera, Action.
Whoops.
Explanation and Breaks.
Lemon's Tree.
Announcing the Future.
Talking in Tongues.
Spelling Bee-Kini Wax.
Spelling Bee-Kini Wax II.
Final Time.

Edna Maria Mode.

136 3 0
By I-Got-Krusty-Krabs

Last-minute trips and undesired car trips seemed to be the greatest pet peeve for Delilah. The Mythical offices had to be returned to and yet a smile had filled her face. A black short sleeve top had been worn, it came to just below her upper thigh and a pair of black trousers were worn. A metal chain had hooked from the waistband to the front pocket and a pair of black boots with thick soles made by Doc Marten were worn. Her face had little makeup on but rings were seen on a few of her fingers and a necklace hung around her neck. Black hair was tied with the top half in two hairbands while the lower half hung free, her fringe was down. The longest hair only just met her shoulders though.

"Hey, Stevie." A smile and wave were offered in passing.

"Hey, Lils. Rhett and Link are in a meeting now but Smosh might be filming if you want to see them first." The door had just closed behind Stevie and so the Smosh offices were entered and silence had filled the whole room as a few clicks could be heard.

"Lils, they are filming now but we can pause it for a second if you want us to." Delilah's head shook and her hand waved him off.

"I'm just going to check the cameras out and talk to Dustin about visuals and Greg about the sound. See you later." The recording studio's door was swung open and a quiet entrance was gained as laughs were heard, Yasmeen was forced to clean the floor as water and confetti covered it.

"Dustin, what input colour is your sound in?" His eyes glanced across and found the wire that had been connected.

"Blue." Delilah moved across to Greg as he carried the sound bag and just as Olivia put water in her mouth, Delilah told them to stop.

"Just for two seconds as I switch the wire across." The wire was disconnected at Greg's end and placed into the orange piece, another wire was then hooked into the blue jack and placed in the orange jack on the camera. "Is there a green tick on the sound image now?" Greg nodded, as did Dustin.

"Wait, did you just fix the sound issue we've had for three years now?" Delilah nodded and pulled on her jumper so that it sat properly again.

"We had the same issue on one of our sets at WB, Rhett and Link just started having the same issue. It's something you see with these cameras after a while."

"Delilah, can you come here?" Courtney had loudly spoken over the quiet chat and Delilah nodded as she climbed over obstacles of chairs and people.

"You can start filming again. The sound is all connected up." The signal was given and Delilah stood behind the divider as Olivia put water in her mouth again, allowing Shayne to go ahead.

"Delilah. Can you help me? I'm up next." Her nod was given and Courtney described what she wanted Delilah to do.

"Tim, can I have your tie?" The red material was removed and handed to Delilah without question as her hand extended and took it from him.

"I can tie your tie if you want me to." Shayne's offer was turned down as she wrapped the material around her throat.

"I went to school in England so I know how to tie a tie, thanks though." Damien had stepped out and Olivia stood behind the divider as their turns switched and Courtney was going to be first out.

"Ready?" Delilah nodded and then shook her head as an afterthought, making Courtney stop, as the tie was brought down, the knot resting at the bottom of her ribcage.

"Can I have your glasses?" The large, round glasses were pulled from Courtney's face and given to Delilah as she then placed them on. Courtney stepped out and Delilah pulled her hair down, letting it rest at the top of her shoulders.

"Oh my," Shayne shouted with a burst of thunderous laughter as she stood, smiling and removing all of her jewellery.

"You know," Courtney had started as she stepped beside Damien, "I just watched The Incredibles and I want to be a hero, look, here is my cape. I know that heroes shouldn't wear capes but it can't be that bad. Oh," Courtney pulled out her phone and acted shocked. "Bullfighter killed by a bull after tripping on his cape." Courtney feigned freight before shrugging and putting her phone back in her pocket. "That was like, once, besides, I will be better than that."

"Madonna," the voice was low, drawn-out and laughter carried as soon as Delilah had spoken, "Brit Awards two thousand and fifteen, dancer pulls on cape, NO CAPES." Damien turned as Delilah slowly stepped towards Courtney and water gushed from his lips as he saw her.

"That is amazing." Damien's laugh had filled his face with red as he grasped her shoulders and the pair laughed for a moment.

"Dude, I literally just asked her to be Edna and come out after I read out the news article. This was all on her."

"The worst part is this, I unironically wore this top and trouser combo today. I am slowly morphing into Edna. But, I will say that I saw this on YouTube first, it is an actual video with a voice-over. Look it up because it is beautiful." Delilah commented as Damien moved back onto the stool and shook his head with a smile and laugh.

"Wait, didn't you work on The Incredibles?" Delilah nodded as she pulled the tie off and returned it.

"I worked on the second one. About 90% of my work was levelling off Edna's fringe and hair, measuring each frame and making it all the same. It was riveting work, let me tell you." Sarcasm naturally dropped through each word as Delilah commented. "Anyway, I need to go and fix the sound at GMM, so, see you. Here are your glasses, Courtney. And your tie, Tim." The exit was quick and Delilah made no sound as she did so, allowing filming to continue.

A hall had been passed when the Mythical crew was found. Strange smells and a tangy taste filled Delilah's mouth as the unmistakable desk was spotted and the crew were all cleaning something.

"Hey, I'm just going to fix the sound chords." Wires were removed and replaced, a fresh set had been located and the old ones were long forgotten in the bin at Delilah's side.

"Thank you," Link announced as he wiped a puddle of water from the desk in front of him.

"No worries. Any other issues?" Link and Rhett shook their heads in sync as towels were binned and Delilah headed from the room. Just in time to run into Matt Raub.

"Hey, we need you to come and fix something." Delilah removed her phone from her pocket and checked the time as a heavy breath left her.

"Today is supposed to be my day off and I also have a call with someone." Delilah's bottom lip wiggled from side to side as she looked at the floor thinking. "What's wrong? I'll see if it's a quick fix, if not leave it and have someone else fix it. I'm not a technician."

"Well, the cameras have been out of sync since you changed the wires over." Dark eyebrows almost merged as she heard him speak.

"The wire I changed has no way to impact that. They are not linked. I know that for a fact. If the audio had turned off then those issues are linked and you need a new wire but that is it. Tim should be dealing with this or whoever fixes that stuff. Sunny might be able to help." Matt's eyes went wide in anticipation and annoyance but Delilah ran her hands across her cheeks.

"It'll just take a second." Delilah's sigh was loud and long but she nodded, gesturing for him to walk ahead. By the time they headed back in, filming was going on and food was about to be revealed.

"Sorry guys, that'll have to wait. I need to see something for a second and the cameras might have to be restarted." Everything was placed into reverse and Delilah walked across to the cameras, her hands ran along the input board and outputs before Delilah emerged from one side of the cameras.

"Do you know what's wrong?" Sarah asked as she watched closely, making sure to check around her.

"The female ports have been damaged and one of the extension leads need to be replaced. For now, you can connect another set of female ports to the one that isn't damaged but the camera will need to be sent off for fixing, it is under warranty and you can just grab another extension lead. Sorry, Americans call it an extension cord. And, this wire mat that keeps the wires from being tripped over is too close to the camera, you're stressing the wires and pulling on the female ports, you're lucky that a male piece didn't get stuck in there." Sarah didn't have to say anything as the components were changed and filming could begin again. "While someone grabs all of that, you can keep filming, the camera crew just have to bring their basic camera training back. It's more effort for them but they should know how to do it. I can hang around to see if it works." Sarah's nod was fast and Delilah stood at the back as recording started again and food was brought out.

"Delilah, do you want to try this with me?" Damien's voice was teasing and a smile automatically spread to Delilah's faces the crew turned to her.

Slowly, feet lifted and Delilah stood in front of the camera with a grimace fixed on her face, no chair was available and her back was to the camera as she stood, having to reposition herself to see everyone and the cameras.

"Just sit on Damien's lap as you eat it, Lady and the Tramp it." The pair turned their eyes to the waffle that had clearly been tampered with but Damien had outstretched his arms and invited Delilah who slowly sat across his legs as they both picked up the waffle and looked at it. The main point of Delilah and Damien's focus was the proximity of the other person.

"This smells like shit," Delilah mumbled as the waffle got close and Damien agreed. "Wait, why does Damien have a bib on? Should I?" A bib was quickly handed over and clipped behind her neck by Damien as she held the waffle in both hands before he reclaimed one side of it. The pair were sat in the back and centre of the table and so they directly looked into the camera before a countdown began and they took a bite from each side of the waffle. Courtney had held out two buckets as they bit into it but the pair began to slowly chew. As if on instinct the food was projected from Delilah's mouth and into the bucket as Damien also spat his out, into the bucket that sat before him. Heaving echoed from Delilah's mouth as she brought up some of her lunch and breakfast as well.

"There is something in there, fish. Maybe cat food." Delilah nodded and gagged over the bucket once again.

"Is this a good time to tell you that I don't have my EpiPen? And my tongue is tingling." Garrett's eyes widened to complete circles as he heard this and his lips moved but he made no response. The Garrett cam was ignored as he looked across to the girl and a first aid pack was grabbed from one of the shelves.

"Well, what are you allergic to?" Delilah bit and scraped her tongue with her teeth as she sat with Damien.

"Kiwi." Garrett visibly relaxed as she spoke and he shook his head as he smiled and let out a breath. There were no kiwis in the waffle this time.

"I just watched Garrett's life flash before his eyes." Shayne laughed as his hand hit the table and his face tinted red.

Gradually the laughter died down as Courtney lifted the piece of paper, " Do you want to know what you just ate?" Delilah shook her head to disagree as she gagged once more, lifting the bucket and revisiting more feed from the morning.

"Garrett, you can fuck off. I hate everything about this and you are an ev..." Delilah was stopped as she heaved again, filling the bucket up even further, "evil bastard." Delilah finished as a bottle of water was handed to her and she slowly gulped it down, Damien's hand rubbing circles on the base of her back the whole time. A mumble was heard as Delilah called Garrett a few names. "Son of a bitch," had been the loudest one.

Eventually, Delilah finished and Sarah signalled Courtney to start. "So, you just ate, Sour woofle Fish. This is a waffle, filled with dog food, tuna and coated in malic acid." Delilah nodded and turned to Damien who looked just as unsurprised.

"That will be the tingling then," he commented as Delilah removed the bib and smacked her lips together.

"Oh, Delilah hates anything fishy," Kimmy commented as she awkwardly laughed from the side of the table.

"I have one good memory of tuna as a kid, mum sent us all to the local shop for tuna; and on the way back, my brothers dared me to go into the vets and ask them if it was too late and when they laughed or got snarky I had to start crying and acting upset. Those receptionists felt so bad when they saw me crying and sent me home with some sweets. The first time I had ever tried chocolate as well. My brothers loved it." Delilah smiled at the memory and the team laughed at her story.

"Wait, you didn't have chocolate?" Delilah shook her head and took a piece of offered gum.

"No, after that I didn't have chocolate for another ten years or so. I moved out of the house when I ate it next. Mum was a single mother of nine, plus my dad, we couldn't afford dinner most nights." Despite everything, Damien and Delilah were still very aware of the contact they were making as well as the bubble that stirred in both of their chests. Especially as Damien's right hand sat at the base of her back, keeping her from falling. His hand remained there as the wheel was span three more times, thankfully missing the pair as Delilah still gagged from time to time as the taste filled her senses again. The bucket had to be grabbed between rounds at one point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 143 45
As a community of people who write Smosh Fanfictions, we can all agree that Smosh is incredible. But not every fictional character feels that way. Wh...
677 26 7
WARNING! ⚠️ CONTENT MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME READERS. READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!! I wrote this story on an account I don't have access to anymor...
84.9K 1.2K 19
Ian's little sister was asked to join the Smosh Squad, which Kayleigh accepts. She starts her job when Smosh Summer Games: Camp starts. What will hap...
15.5K 453 23
Welcome to WriteBack, an app where you could throw back to the 90s and talk to people without knowing their names, addresses, appearances, and more...