Little Bloody Love | C.H FF [...

By chiaaluvs_

Kim Hyuna, just your typical 17 year old high school girl, suddenly became roommates with the popular boy on... More

Characters:
Chapter 1 : Bye Mom
Chapter 2 : New Friends
Chapter 3 : Junkyu's House
Chapter 4 : Little Crush
Chapter 6 : Bad Dream
!¡!¡! READ ME !¡!¡!
Chapter 7 : Nearly Die
Chapter 8 : It's Ok
Chapter 9 : Someone
Çhåptêr 10 : Dream
Chapter 11 : The end (Reality)
!¡! 1.01k Reads !¡!
!¡!¡5k reads¡!¡!

Chapter 5 : Being a CAMPUS CRUSH

470 28 1
By chiaaluvs_

Kr ing!  Kring! Kring!

I heard my alarm and woke up.
I peek in my clock still my left eye's closed. It's 5:30 in the morning and I do my daily routine.

I wear my yellow jacket with no zippers and and the schools yellow skirt. I put on my white socks and my white school shoes. I curled my hair like my mom said. She texted me yesterday while I'm in junkyu's house. I put on my necklace that my dad gave me.

After I eat my breakfast, I see hyunsuk not so far from the dining table where I'm eating awhile ago. I walk towards him and said :

"Are you done on your daily routine?"
I asked him and he nod. He eat his breakfast that I gave him.

He's wearing a white polo shirt with a red heart on the left side and a inner white t-shirt. A greyish brown pants and a white shoes. His hair's color black with some grey on top of it, not like an old man though...it's just stylish.

"C'mon we're gonna be late" He said and he intertwined his hand with mine then we leaved our house.

We hop in a van not the car last night then drove to the school. After 10 minutes, we arrive on the gate of the school.

Some students are looking at us and I look down while walking not wanting attention. I hate attention you know.
They're all now looking at us and whispering while secretly pointing at us.

"Why are they looking at us? " I asked him still looking down a little.

"Not US, YOU..." He said pointing at me then I think I have to look at them. I look up at them then see that the girls are pointing at him and the boys are pointing at me.

"See?" He said and I nod. I walked towards my classroom and he walked towards his classroom. My classroom is like this :

I enter my classroom and the noise of my classmates stopped. I walked towards my seat and some of the guys'
run to me and sit on my left side which is jaehyuk's seat. Hyunsuk told me that he's going to be absent coz his sick.

"Hi hyuna! " Someone said and I reply back with a hi then smiled. The other guys are talking to me and I just nod while they're talking.

Soon the class started , the annoying guys left me alone and go back to there seats.

After an hour of a boring teacher teaching, I went to my next class which is with asahi the robot and cold guy.

My seat is in front before but my favorite teacher said that I have to sit in the back with the boys coz there's someone that transferred. It's not a new student like me and it's a boy. My favorite teacher said that today he'll start going to classes. I don't know what's his name but I have to listen for it.

Then someone entered the class,it's a boy.

"Hi class this is Yoonbin , the new student that I told you yesterday...oh he's not new though, he transferred here in the class 2018" My favorite teacher explained. "Come sit there baby boy" The teacher said pointing on my previous seat. He sit there and the teacher started the class.

Soon after I finished all my morning classes, it's time to eat lunch. I walked towards my locker and put my bag there. My bag is color white with some little designs that I put on it.

Then my locker is color light pink. With school accessories and papers.

I walked towards the schools canteen.
It's beautiful like it's a restaurant or more like an office. It's white and the other tables have 3 chairs side by side. Some have 2 chairs side by side.
Somewhat the school needs the students to be a group when eating so everyone can be friends but except me who's shy.

I sit on one of the seats in the back with no students and a guy give me a tray of foods for lunch.

Yummy!

I say in my head. I started eating but interrupted because someone sit beside me. It's Junghwan the cutest and lovely maknae.

He's wearing the clothes that hyunsuk wears. He's wearing a white polo shirt with a red heart on the left side and a inner white t-shirt. A greyish brown pants and a white shoes. His hair color is brown, brown eyebrow, thin eye lashes and natural pink lips.

He said hi and I reply back with a smiling face and said hello to him. I continued eating and so did he. We both finished eating and he head towards his first afternoon class and so did I. I enter another room which is
the computer room. We started the class and every time the teacher said that someone have to volunteer, I raised my hands. The whole class became noisy when I answer correctly or if I raised my hands.

After my last class, I walked to my locker and put my books there. When I'm walking or something, someone will interact with me. Guys are active to interact with me and the girls barely interact with me.

They told me that I'm beautiful which is not true, that I'm cute which is so so actually true and that I'm so attractive. Others are asking me of I'm a trainee or something but I said no.

I know how to dance random types of dancing (hiphop, ballet etc...) , sing, and I know how to play random musical instruments but I don't want to leave my parents just to be a trainee. So when the subjects are MAPEH (Music or Arts or Physical Education or Health) , I actually raised my hands everytime. I dance. I sing. I play musical instruments. And many more.

My parents told me that I'm their TREASURE  but I'm barely saying yes or I'm barely nodding. They told me I'm  PERFECT  so they treasure me.

After walking from our school to our house, I'm tired so I drink some water and head towards my bedroom then sleep.

••••••

Hi guys there's so many pictures sorry...

Coz = Because
Rn = Right now

Please Vote!

My twitter huhu...
I'll open my twitter fan account so bye! (👋)

My twitter fan account :

Username : @HannahKimCLede1
Name : Kpop_Blood~Hannah@12

Please follow me!

~~Edited~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 22K 76
started :: 2019.05.29 completed :: 2019.10.31 highest rankings:: #1 - watanabe #1 - yoshinori #1 - magnum #1 - jeongwoo #1 - ygnbg
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
346K 10.8K 30
As I step into the elevator I click the button for the first floor. As the door closes I rest my head against the wall and close my eyes. I really ne...
54M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...