Did You Miss Me? (EMISON)

By GayForFabray24

Its been 2 years since Alison disappeared and was pronounced dead. The 4 liars all moved on but they don't kn... More

A is for.. Alive??

Chapter 1

43 2 0
By GayForFabray24

Hey this is going to be my first long story about Emison. I would love to hear some feedback or ideas for other stories as it would really help me.

This is based on some things of the show and then i changed some things then the rest is my imagination. Not really focusing on A, more Emison just will have A mentions.

I dont own any of the characters.

Please enjoy the first part of this story!:)

Its a saturday afternoon as the four friends Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily  all sit at the brew catching up and enjoying coffee. They cant rememeber the last time they hadnt spent their days off together.

"I cant believe it, finally that sicko that murdered Alison is gone!" Hanna says fiercely.

A was found the week before by the police but the friends have only got a chance now to talk about it. After so much going on for the week. Cece being A was a shock for all of them.

"Hanna! We don't know that Alison was murdered, what if she has been out there this whole time?" Aria says trying to calm Hanna down a bit, they are in public after all.

Spencer, Hanna and Emily all stare at Aria.

Aria shifts slightly as she takes a sip of her coffee. "What? Its a possibilty ive been thinking about, i mean we all know that wasnt Alison's body. It was bethanys.. so wheres Alisons? Why should we just assume A killed Ali?"

"Um because A killed Ali's mum? She trapped us in a dollhouse Aria!. She hated Ali and was jealous of Ali. If she didnt kill her Alison would be here." Hanna snaps.

"But wait wait, what your saying is A went to murder Alison but hit bethany by accident thinking it was Ali?" Spencer says clicking on.

Aria sighs and nods. "Well that would explain it, wouldnt it? Maybe Alison ran away to hide from A"

Hanna and Spencer nod thinking it through. Emily sits in silence still, talking about Alison dissapearing or maybe dead has never been easy for her and it never will be. She knows she still has love for her. She doesn't know if she was murdred or taken or ran away. She just knows that she is gone, for 2 years. So maybe for good.

"Look you know what, who cares anyway? Alison is gone and Cece is behind bars for being A. We had proof, the police seen that and now shes gonna be in their for the rest of her life. Im just glad that i wont be getting another A text."

Hanna has always been so unfiltered. She just says what is on her mind. The friends are used to it but this time Emily can't take it.

Emily stands up from her chair and starts to walk away annoyed.

"You know what? I cant listen to this anymore." Emily says clearly pissed and leaves the coffee shop.

"Emily!" Hanna shouts but shes gone.

Hanna turns round and sees the dead stare of Spencer.

"What?" Hanna asks.

Spencer still stares at her not blinking.

"Huh fine" hanna says as she grabs her bag. "But Aria started the whole conversation of thinking Ali is still alive, she should be talking to Emily. Not me." Then Hanna walks out the shop.

Hanna gets out the door and sees Emily at the end of the path. She jogs to catch up with her.

"Emily!" Hanna gasps as she catches up to her and puts a hand on her shoulder.

Emily stops dead still and spins around. "What hanna? You gonna tell me more about how you dont care about this all, huh?" Emily says on the verge of tears.

"Look Emily you know I didnt mean it that way, im sorry. I know you really loved Alison." Hanna says as she rubs her hand up and down Emilys arm.

Emily wipes her eyes before she starts to fully cry.

"I.. i just.. if Ali was still alive why would she not tell us?why would she not come to me.. what if your right and Cece found Ali after that night and killed her?" Emily says not holding back her feelings anymore.

"Awk Emily its just a scenario, doesn't mean its what happened. I hope wherever Alison is, that shes okay. I know that bitch admitted to everything but why cant she tell us where Ali is, shes nothing left to lose" Hanna says trying to make Emily feel better.
Hanna and emily hug.

Emily looks up. "Maybe its her last way to torture us. For us to never know what happened."

Hanna sighs and they both walk away together towards Emilys house.

"Look we will get past this okay. One day we will know the truth. Just be happy that A is finally gone now and you have all of us by your side. Plus you still have Paige too. Hows that going anyway?" Hanna asks.

"Yeah.. its going really good actually Hanna thanks." Emily says and smiles.

What they dont notice is the figure standing behind the large tree near Emily's house watching them.

3 days later

"Okay..  why are we here? This is soooo random" Hanna says as she pulls a face. She sits outside at a park with Spencer, Aria and Paige.

Paige looks over at the other girls. "Well... you know me and Emily have been dating for a year now.."

Spencer looks at Paige with a questioning look, having an idea on whats coming next.
They all get on with Paige, they know her and Emily love each other. They just know Emily was going to tell Alison she loved her but then she disappeared and she never got a chance. They know that has stayed with Emily ever since. That Emily doesn't love her the way she loved Ali but Paige is the one she is with. Paige is the one who didnt disappear.

"Ummm i wanted to tell you guys that im thinking about proposing to Emily .. just thought id run it by you guys first.. you are her best friends after all." Paige says with a small smile.

Aria smiles a big smile. Knowing how hard its been for Emily to move on and knowing now that she is happy is the best thing. "Omg Paige! Thats amazing, i know Emily loves you." She says.

"Thanks Aria." Paige says.

Spencer and hanna share a look at each other.

"Dont you think its still abit soon? Are you confident Emily will say yes?" Hanna asks. Knowing that theres still things about Alison thats bothering Emily.

"Hanna!" Aria shouts.

"Its okay Aria, i get it Hanna , your just looking out for Emily." Paige says back. "But i love her so much and im pretty sure she feels the same."

"Well then we are all happy for you, right guys?" Aria says.

"Yeah.. yeah totally." Spencer and Hanna say at the same time as they smile.

"Well when are you going to do it?" Hanna asks.

"Tonight.." Paige annouces.

That night

"Woah paige whats all this for?" Emily asks as she looks ahead of her and sees candles lit everywhere around her living room. It looks and smells amazing. They had just came back from swimming together and a nice meal at the local resturant.

"Well i wanted to wait till we were somewhere private to ask you something." Paige says as she stands with Emily's back facing her.

"Ask me what..?" Emily asks as she turns around and sees Paige on one knee. She instantly puts her hands up to her mouth to cover her gasps.
What she sees is paige holding the most beautiful ring shes ever seen and the light hits paige face in a way she could never imagine. The whole thing is an amazing sight.

So why has flashes of Alison randomly came through in Emily's mind. The conversation with her friends too. "If that was bethanys body.. then wheres Alisons?" "You think she hit bethnany thinking it was Alison?"

Why are these thoughts in her mind right now! She has to move them aside, especially for now.

She hasnt even taken in half the words Paige has said but she hears the most important part.

"Emily.. will you marry me?" Paige asks.

Seconds of silence go by.

"Yes.." Emily says. Then paige puts on the ring on Emilys finger. She stands up and they both hug. Emily is glad Paige cant see her face cause she is pretty sure it looks doubtful. But like Hanna said, she will get past this and starting  with Paige is a good start.

Outside in the dark the trees move and the wind whistles as Alison looks on. She can see Emily and Paige through the window. She has been following Emily for days now, waiting for the right time to come out now that she found out A is gone.

She doesnt know how to or what to say. She cant even think now with seeing what she just saw. Why is Paige putting that ring on Emilys finger? Are they engaged now!?

Will coming out of the shadows hurt Emily too much when shes clearly happy?

These are thoughts Alison thinks as she sneaks off into the night with tears streaming down her face.

End of chapter 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 14.6K 64
𝐓𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ...
5.6M 230K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
242K 16.4K 47
This novel featuring Amie and her childhood friend, Mahir. It's a delightful tale of friendship, lost connections, and the power of rekindling old fl...
553K 35.2K 71
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...