Boy Next Door - Dabi x Reader

By DABISFLVME

Your senior year is around the corner a new boy moves in next to you. You promise to stay away from him since... More

prologue
new guy
at the beach
golden boy
window
party
memory
janitor
facade
preppy neighbor
dinner
club by the beach
nurse
talk
pride
a cry for help
check up
hopeless case
a gift?
lets try this
love?
rain
short dress
lights off
its really you
a visit
an extra burger
sick
verdict
don't be a stranger
shaking
sleepover
wattpad issue
parasite
model for me
truth
first date
just for tonight
initiative
sounds like a plan
mad
stress
leeches
say it
no biggie
anxious
xoxo
shattered
square one
confidentiality
plug
raincheck
dealer
the movie
ice cream
reject
absent
lovesick
hide and seek
shut up
sundress
hair dye
a jog
jumpy
cat fight
pulse
i love you
chance
old habits
an end to this
flight
goodbye
surprise!!

essay

18.6K 503 1.7K
By DABISFLVME

"I'm home!" Is the first thing you say once you step foot into your front door, your hands carrying your bags. The door opens short after to show your dad still in his medical clothes and a contempt face, "You're back" he cheers and lets you in, Dabi behind you.

"Thank you for taking care of my daughter" He says to Dabi, who was setting down the remaining of your things but not entering the house. It was funny how all of the sudden he respected their privacy even though you've snuck him in several times.

"My pleasure sir, I'll be going now"

"Wait, I was just ordering dinner, would you like to join us?"

You walked over to stand next to your father, also a bit surprised that he himself invited Dabi over for dinner. "Um.. sure" He accepted and walked inside. You stared at him, thinking holy shit my dad's going to demolish him..You were afraid mostly because your father had approved of Hawks only, and thought he was the standard for all boyfriend, however was proven wrong until recently.

After waiting, the food came in and the three of you sat on the long table. Your dad asked about the trip, and of course you two tell him everything, and leave out the unfavorable details. He also reflects on what he's done, storytelling funny anecdotes from the office and his blind dates.

"Anyways, did you meet a nice fellow over there?"

"Oh, well.."

"You did? Do tell"

"Well actually" you gulped and looked over at Dabi, who was lazy eyed and focusing on his plate of food. "Actually..?" Your father noticed your pause and repeated. You softly nugded Dabi's rib and he looks forward.

"What?" The boy asked, noticing the shove you gave him. God we really have no other choice.

"Me and Dabi are dating"

The look on your dad's face was unreadable, which scared you immensely. You chuckled nervously and tapped your finger on the table. "Since when?" He asked, rather intrigued with this new piece of information. "Actually, since left for the trip.. just thought we should tell you" You confessed and Dabi still wouldn't say anything, he almost looked.. upset. Why is he upset? I only did what was necessary.

"Normally I'd be freaking out, but you've shown several times how you've cared for my daughter, so thank you" He praises once again, Dabi giving him a small smile along with a nod. After a bit more of talking, your father went upstairs to catch on some sleep, leaving you to clean the kitchen with Dabi.

"Are you upset?"

"No"

"Stop touching your knuckles then"

"We haven't even been together for a week, and your father already knows?"

"Do you think we aren't gonna last?"

"You're moving too fast, I don't like that"

"Are you scared?"

"I mean I did tell you from the start that I don't do this, but I broke that rule for you, I'd expect you to take things a lil slower"

"He was going to find out anyways"

You were dry, a little ticked off Dabi sounded like you forced him into this. The reality of the matter was that you ready to be rejected and never see him again, but didn't want to lose you, so turned to this alternative, and you never sat down once to think.

Is he staying with me because he genuinely likes me?

Or because he doesn't wanna stop sleeping with me?

And just when you thought all your problems with Dabi were solved, you ended up with more questions. You were aware that this uncertainty couldn't keep going, but you pushed it down for the sake of your new relationship.

"I'm going now" your neighbor stated, with no emotions, and walked over to litter your neck with kisses from behind as you dried the dishes. "If I ever get too pushy just dump me, alright? Promise me you'll do that" You mumbled loud enough for him to hear. "I don't think that'll be necessary" He whispered in your ear, hand grabbing your jaw to face him and kiss him.

"Good night, Dabi"

"'night, princess"

Dabi rested on his motorcycle as his gang of friends circle around. "So you're official with her? Man Dabi I didn't know you were that crazy for her" Spinner chimed in crouching down on the sidewalk as his seat. "It's whatever, she caught feelings for me and I didn't want it to end so" He shrugged, lighting up a cigarette and placing it between his lips.

"So cruel, you shouldn't do that to the poor girl" Sako comments, waving his hands around to make a point. "Yeah, he's right, she might be good for a fuck or two but once you secure that relationship you're screwed, you can only hope she cheats on you before you cheat on her" Shigaraki also comments, looking up at the black haired male.

"Whatever"

"Dabi's being a little bitch, he's a hug softie towards (y/n)!" Toga cheers beside Dabi. "Yeah! You guys make a cute couple~ That's why you shoulder never bring the same girl twice, you end up with you hands tied" Bubaigawara contradicts himself once again and pulls down his mask. 

"I said it's whatever, when the hell is the boss coming to open the bar?"

"Relax, it's only been 3 minutes why you so tense, loverboy?"

The crowd began to laugh and mock Dabi, he gets irritated and tells them off. "You guys fucking suck" is the last thing he spits out and pulls out his cellphone and texts you.

Dabi: are you busy baby

You: im in quirk therapy

Dabi: you never told me anything about quirk therapy

You: never thought you'd be interested

Dabi: want me to pick you up?

You: really?? u smoking crack now aren't you

Dabi: shut up send me the location

You: *You have sent your current location*

"Quirk therapy.." He muttered under his breathe and Toga turned her head at you. "What? You going to your little girlfriend?" she teased, getting a couple of laughs from the guys. "She's taking quirk therapy, have you guys ever taken one of those?" He asks, glancing at everyone before him. "Ooo I have! It's just another word for quirk training, but it's more psychological, you said she can take away and manipulate memories right?" Twice blurts out his own experience.

"Yeah, she's trying to get her old man's memories back" he responded and sighed. "Has she made any progress?" the blue haired boy asks, and he shook his head, "Not that I know of". A part of didn't want to care, but he couldn't help himself, you were struggling, that much was obvious.

"The boss is here, let's go" Shigaraki calls out as he sees the owner open up the bar and everyone follows him. "I'll catch up with you guys later, I'm going to pick up (y/n)" Dabi tells them and turns around "Awww look! Dabi's becoming whipped" Spinner chirped and he rolled his eyes.

Dabi: im here princess

You read the text right when you're marching down the building, saying goodbye to all your friends from the facility. You recently started going to quirk therapy again, hoping that you could one restore what you once took away.

Stepping outside, you find Dabi in his sunglasses, waiting on his motorcycle. "What happened to the car?" You asked after giving him a quick kiss. "It's getting cleaned, here" He explained as he hands you a helmet, you put it on and sit behind him.

You suddenly remember the time when he first asked you for a ride home on his motorcycle, and you rejected the offer because you were both nervous and a bit scared. Your grip on his waist tightened, resting your head on his hand as he rode through the streets.

"Do you wanna stop somewhere?"

"Let's just go to my house"

Dabi nods at your response and takes the turn to your urbanization. Once you arrive, you get out and notice Dabi doesn't follow you. "You coming or what?" You asked, looking back at him. "The band's waiting for me so.." Dabi trails off, hoping you already know the rest of the story. "So you don't wanna stay with me" You frowned and crossed your arms.

"I never said that"

"Then stay here"

"Okay, I don't want to"

"Oh, well if that's the case then it's fine.. see you tomorrow then" You said, your voice sounding sad now, you walked over to him and kissed his cheek before walking in. Then you hear a knock on the door, and open it to see Dabi standing before you. "What?" You asked, a bit irritated, "I'll stay, but stay over at mine, it's weird now that your dad knows". Your face lights up, and he chuckled a bit at your reaction, putting your shoes back on and changing locations.

"Sit on my face" Dabi ordered as he came out of the shower, towel covering his lower half. You looked up from your computer, laughing slighty, "I'm busy baby". "Busy doing what?" He asks laying down next you on his bed. "College essay, I'm halfway through and if I don't finish now I'll lose my train of thought" you explained, giggling as soon as he begins to kiss your neck roughly, asking for attention.

"I'm sure you won't forget~ Come on"

"Dabi no I- oh my god" Your breathe hitched at the feeling of your boyfriend biting the sensitive spot in your neck. You quickly close the laptop and climbed on in, shoving your ass up his face. You could feel him grin against your skin, aggressively grabbing your ass cheeks to pull them apart, his tongue diving in in no time. 

You shivered at his warm and wet tongue licking up and down, groaning at your sweet taste. "So fucking good" You heard him growl, receiving one of your own moans as a response. Loving the growing pleasure growing in the pit of your stomach, you lean down onto his lower area, removing the towel to reveal his throbbing erection. Without thinking it twice, you fill your mouth with his cock, already coated with precum. He bucked his hips upwards as his initial response, simultaneously fucking your throat while eating you out mercilessly.

"Mmm.. oh Dabi! I love it.. more, more"

"Shut up and keep su- fuck baby"

He slaps your ass enough times to give it red marks, leaving your swollen cunt dripping. You were also overworking his dick, giving it sloppy, just how he likes it. The both of you were undeniable close, and so you pleaded for release.

"Baby.. I'm so close... I need to"

"Go on, shit, cum on my mouth (y/n)"

The single sound of him saying your name was enough to make you finish, creaming on his mouth and he licks you clean. As you rode out your orgasm, you were still dedicated to gagging on his cock, until he also finishes on your mouth, and a bit shooting up on your cheeks.

You turned around to face him, cheeks hollowed, panting, and puffy eyes from the tears streaming down your face. He smirks, guiding your naked body up to him, and wipes away his cum with his thumb, in which you sucked on to clean it. "We should do that more" He commented and brought you into his arms. "We really should" you smiled, and snuggled into his chest.

"How's that essay going?"

"To be honest.. I hate it"

"Why?"

"Because it's not me, I don't feel connected to it at all"

"Why don't you write about what happened with your dad?"

"Because.. wait that's actually a good idea, Dabi you're a genius!"

You peppered him with kisses as a reward. If it was that simple that you would've done it years ago. It's something intimidate, but enough for admissions to know who you were as a person. He got up on the bed, never letting you god, "better get writing then". You nod, pull on one of his shirts and began to type the whole thing.

A lot of things happened that night, you finish your essay, finally submitted all your applications, stayed over at Dabi's for the first time, and survived 3 rounds with him, he was abnormally needy.

And these were one of those moments where you felt blessed and happy, but a part of you dreaded that something bad was on its way. It haunted you just thinking about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.5K 19
(Y/n) has the same quirk as Todoroki's right side. She works at the hospital as a part-time job and meets Todoroki Rei, his mom. How will Todoroki re...
1.2M 33.3K 48
(y/n) (l/n) is a girl who is one to be labeled as quieter than Todoroki. Though she is quiet and hides her thoughts and words in solitude, she is kno...
3.5M 100K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...