famous Geage Gibson x reader

Galing kay TheBoysFanFics123

you message the boy's on twitch and they respond back asking you if you want to go into a discord call with t... Higit pa

When daydream turns into reality.
Meeting up
The blow-up
This is our chance...
as time passes
"SUPRISE!"
"the release"
"life is crazy"
"The Grammy-award goes to..."
"ILY"
now the world knows
superman
"Just trust me"
"conversations in the dark"
years later
and that's how we met...
special thanks!

"FOR THE LAST TIME"

378 5 2
Galing kay TheBoysFanFics123

Geages POV

After filming a boy's video I was still in shock that they had known so well, but now that they know I feel better about myself. I spend the day editing and thinking about gorgeous y/n is...I wish I could know how to tell her but I just don't know-how. I go out and grab some things to eat and drink then head home...on the way back I see airplanes flying in and out and I thought that one day that would be y/n flying in to see me. as I get home it's pretty late so I take a warm shower and head to bed, but when I dream I see y/n all the time...I'm simping hard.

y/n POV I wake up in the morning and look at flights that would work and I found some that were taking off in 2 days I book those and was going to tell Geage that I was gonna be there but I decided to keep it a secret and surprise him...I get up and take a shower and get dressed I decided to were Geages merch with some jean short shorts

After getting changed I jump on my bed and watch the new boys video, then halfway through Geage ft calls me I sit up and answer.

G-hey

y/n-heyyyy

G-how are you doing this morning?

y/n-I'm doing fine...I just got out of the shower

G-nice I took one last night

Geages POV

y/n-I'm doing fine...I just got out of the shower

I was trying to respond in a way that wouldn't sound so sus...so what I said was this

G-nice I took one last night

wow, great one...

y/n- I gotta go downstairs and make some breakfast 

G-okay, do you wanna call later

y/n- sure

G-okay, see ya later

y/n-bye bye

y/n POV

I hang up the phone and I make a group chat with Mully, Josh, Eddie, and Grant telling them that I was coming down in two days and I wanted to surprise Geage that I was here...I asked if they could make plans close to the airport so I can take an uber there to surprise. 

M-sounds like a good plan

J-sure

GG-we can meet at the bar down there

E-drinks on me dawg

Knowing that I had a plan, I could make myself some breakfast and get ready to record today.

Geage POV

I felt lonely now that y/n was gone but I decided to do the same and go and get breakfast at Mc Donalds. when I arrived I ordered and sat down,  but then was greeted by fans saying that I had great content and an amazing voice, I took pictures with them and they left. after a little bit, when I was just finishing my food this random very pretty girl came up to me and started flirting with me. when I was done but before I left she insisted I gave her my number...I kept telling her "no thanks" but she wasn't listening and was getting very immature so finally I pushed her away and said "for the last time I am not giving you my number so leave me alone" she stood there in shock as I walked back to my car and drove away. I get home, texting the boys what had happened, and brushed it off. I went off my day and tried to make the best of it.

Hello! another part I'm glad that yall are enjoying it and I hope that you're pleased with the story have an amazing day/night and Ill post another story later!

615 words😍🥰 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.5K 119 18
It started out as any other day. The boys were doing their normal VR recording, messing around. You know the usual. However one day Eddie found a VR...
15.2K 170 19
Your names Ava and you live with the boys and secretly have a crush on mully but what you don't know is he like you too so what happens on a movie ni...
29.2K 443 32
I'm writing this after their fanfic video cam out on their group channel and fuck it made me feel real awkward 😂 Lol but I got a good laugh out of...
35.3K 642 27
You and Gaege Gibson had met in high school, you had drifted apart after high school. You drifted apart causing the two of you to loose contact with...