Is this love?

By Sopeis_realfightme26

Yoongi has a big crush on jung hoseok the school's heartthrob but thinks they can't be together because he's... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Happy birthday hoseok!
Introduction pt 2
๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค (chap 4)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/n
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy birthday yoongi!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿคโค๏ธ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 19 (๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐ŸคŽโค๏ธโค๏ธ)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 5

176 13 16
By Sopeis_realfightme26

Yoongi's pov

It's been a month since hoseok and I have been hanging out and he's so amazing. I still stutter around him but that's alright I'm just happy we're friends I wish we could be more but we aren't and I'm grateful for us just being friends.........oh who am I kidding I'm not okay that we're just friends I wanna be more but I'm just such a coward.

Today I'm hanging out with my sisters we're going shopping they said I need to 🤷🏻

"Come on yoongi!" Yoonji yelled I groan "shut up yoonji I'm coming!" I put on my red converse to match my outfit:

(This black hair bcs you gotta love black hair yoongi 🙆‍♀️)

(This outfit bcs I find it cute 😍🥺)

(Lastly these shoes!)

I go downstairs to my sisters and they all stare. "What?" I ask "wow yoongi you look so cute!" Nayeon says I blush "l-let's just go" I walk towards the door and they follow and we leave since yoonji doesn't have her driver's license yet bcs she's too lazy to take the test I'm driving. Yay. You can already sense the sarcasm and I thought I was the lazy twin.

We arrive at the mall and they all drag me to a store but they closed my eyes. I take it we are already in the store because we stopped Mina takes her hand off my eyes And they widen. "W-We're in Victoria secrets!" I yelled but I looked like a tomato yoonji smirked at me, Mina winked at me and nayeon just smiled shyly.

I turn around and walk out- well tried to before I was pulled back by yoonji. She was always the stronger twin which I hated "oh no you don't we're getting you lingerie whether you like it or not....oh wait you do!" I blushed they all knew that not only do I like to crossdress but I like to wear panties instead of boxers as well and I find them more comfortable than boxers it's so embarrassing.

I groan "fine! Let's get this over with" After that, I stomp off further inside the store and they follow. As I'm looking inside there are a lot of panties that catch my attention. But, I don't get them because I'm too shy too and I feel like I'm getting stared at by the people in here.

Suddenly yoonji and Mina drag me to a section full of pretty panties I blush looking at them all but I really wanted some.

"Yoongi what hoseok's favorite color?" Mina asks. I blush "what kind of question is that Mina!" She chuckles "just answer yoongs" "green" I say. She smirks "good to know" then she wanders off and I'm dragged by yoonji somewhere. "Now pick 5 lingerie sets yoongi" she says "r-really?" I ask she nods and I start picking the 5 that I want.

(This is one of them 👀👀)

(This is one of the green ones)

After I finish Mina comes back with 4 different types of green panties in her hand I blushed. "What the hell mina" she giggled "your welcome now let's go" after that she skips away and sigh and follow her.

We get out of Victoria secrets and start walking "where to now?" I ask "to eat!" They say at the same time and I laugh we're all the same. We then go to a cafe nearby and we find a table and sit.

A waiter comes up to the table and starts to take our orders. "Can I start you off with drinks?" She says but I can see her looking at me in the corner of her eye in disgust. Yoonji speaks "yes I'll get a coke" "I'll get an ice tea" Mina says "I'll get a grapefruitade" and then all eyes were on me "u-um I-l'll get an iced americano"

The waiter rolled her eyes at me but nodded and left to go get our drinks. "Well she was a delight" Yoonji said but sarcastically "she was a bitch" Mina said and we all laughed

5 minutes later she came back with our drinks "can I take you guys order now?" Yoonji spoke first again "I'll have noodles and meat" "I'll have kimichi stew" Mina said "I'll have salmon sushi and chicken rice" then it was my turn again "I'll have steamed rice and bulgogi" she muttered something under her breath which I heard "faggot" my eyes widen and I looked down "your orders will be ready in 10-20 minutes" after she said that she "accidentally" pushed the table and it spilled my drink on me

"Omg I'm so sorry sir!" But she was smirking- I tried so hard not to cry right then and there I'm a sensitive person so it was hard. "I think you did it on purpose am I right?" Yoonji said, when it came to me yoonji would always go hard and I loved her for it. Call it twin instinct but she knew something was up with me. "M-ma'am I would n-never" "oh really? Ever since we got here you've been giving my brother the side eye and rolling your eyes at him and let's not forgot you called him a faggot under your breath, yeah think I didn't hear that huh bitch? Now I'm gonna give you three seconds to apologize to my brother....now!"

The waiter rolled her eyes "looks like you got me huh slut? You and your brother are both sluts that shouldn't be on this earth" now it was mina's turn to get up " I KNOW you did not just call my brother or sister a slut" "oh no I meant sad excuses of humans" that was it Mina punched her so hard in the jaw so fast I almost didn't see it now all eyes were on us.

Mina grabbed me and yoonji grabbed nayeon and we left. Mina and yoonji were both mad when we got home not only did we not get any food but that waiter was so rude for no reason. Mina groaned "I should've killed her the nerve she had to disrespect you guys for no reason!" At this point Mina was fuming but then there was a knock at the door that got all of our attention.

Who do ya'll think is at the door? 👀👀

Hope you guys enjoyed it and make sure you comment! There may or may not be another chapter but we'll see...👀 byebye!
Yours truly Ebbie~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 937 26
hoseok doesn't like robots but he might be stuck with one anyway. jung hoseok / min yoongi completed 2016
1.3M 48.3K 24
Jimin, a transfer student, is in love with his new classmate, Jungkook. He tries to be friends with him or even more. Jungkook is sort of an introve...
328K 13.5K 31
hoseok has been in love with the idol min yoongi from bts since he can remember, what happens when he meets him on an airplane? -sope/yoonseok. -exp...
12.4K 1K 124
Yoongi's relapsing. Why? Hoseok. But then he suddenly stops cutting. Why? Hoseok. It's always Hoseok's fault. Yoongi falls for Hoseok, unaware Hoseok...