π‘ŠπΈ 𝐴𝑅𝐸 π‘Œπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘πΊ

By guttabihincharge134

Just ReadddddπŸ₯΄ More

1✨
3✨
4✨
5✨
6✨
7✨
8✨
9✨
10✨
πŸ₯Ί
11✨
12✨
13✨
14✨
15✨
16✨

2✨

5.5K 210 177
By guttabihincharge134

~𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕝 𝕄𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕝𝕖𝕪~

I woke up to the sound of very loud music. Ugh this ain't nobody but my mama.

I checked my phone and it was dry as a bitch. I text my Bestfriend and told her that I'm awake and she responded quickly.

I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to handle my hygiene and everything. I did my hair and put on some lashes and some lip gloss.

I went to my closet and grabbed some NIKE tights and a tight shirt to show my curves.

I left out my room and went in the kitchen, I saw that my mf juice and snacks I had bought last night were gone and I instantly slammed the refrigerator door.

I stormed to my mothers room and heard moans but I don't give a fuck.

I started to bang on the door like I was the mf police.

A man opened the door and when he did the smell of the room hit me. It smelt like ✨ Under the sea ✨

" why is all the stuff I bought gone? I bought that with my money " I said making eye contact with her.

" my bad lil mama, ian know it was yours, I can get u some more " he said licking his lips and winking at me.

I looked at him in pure disgust and walked away. I got a notification that my BFF was here and I grabbed my belongings and hit the mf door.

" HEY BITCHHHH " Adrienne squealed.

" hey girl " I laughed getting in the car.

" what's wrong, why the sad energy? " she said.

" nothing my mama boyfriend  ate all my shit and then started winkin at me and shit.. but let's go for I blow this bitch up " I said.

She laughed and pulled off.

Adrienne wasn't just a regular girl, she's wild, and crazy asf. We the complete opposite of each other.. but that's what I love about our friendship, our opposites bring us even closer.

Her parents are never home, they're always out of town and always have an excuse on why they aren't there. That explains a lot on her behalf.

We met in the 6th grade, we were close and we fell off but we ended up being close again and soon we became bestfriends. Every since, we been stuck like glue.

" where we goin?" I said snapping out of my thoughts.

" to my boo house " she said nonchalantly.

" yo boo? What? " I asked confused asf. When this girl got a boo? " what I'm goin fa? " I asked.

" yes my boo, and we just gone be chillin " she said.

I rolled my eyes.. this hoe know ion like folks.

" take me to get sum to eat I'm hungry asf " I said.

She pulled up to a McDonalds and o just got me 2 McChickens and a large sweet tea.

Once I got it.. I gobbled that shit up like ian never ate before.

" damn bitch, we ain't even left the parking lot yet " Adrienne said laughing.

" hoe leave me alone " I said giving her the middle finger.

About 20 minutes later we arrived at this big ass house, it wasn't a mansion but it was big compared to what I live in.

" damn " I whispered.

" I know right, let's go " Adrienne said getting all happy and shit.

I got out and fixed myself before going in.

I walked in and followed Adrienne to what I assum is the living room.

" y'all this my Bestie Briu- " I gave her a quick slap in the stomach. She know better than to say my government name.

" Bri " she said continuing my introduction.

" Bri this Ty " she pointed the boy and he waved.

" this Kayden " she pointed at the light skin feller. He waved too.

" and that's his big brother,Osama " he just looked up and ain't say shit.

I scrunched my face up.. rude ass.. he fine tho. " Hey yall " I said shyly.

Adrienne went to sit by the dark one, I forgot the nigga name already.

" u can sit down. Why u just standing there" Kadyn said.

I looked at him like he done lost his mind.. who he talkin to.

I sat by Osama fine ass, but he just couldn't keep his head out that mf phone.

I started to scroll through my social media and what not and I was starting to get bored.

" we'll be right back " Adrienne said standing up and walking towards the door.

" bitch u just gone leave me? " I asked.

" girl I'm not finna be gone for nun but 5 minutes " she laughed.

" bye " I said getting irritated.

" cool down lil mama, u here wit me " kadyn said smiling.

" umm no thanks " I said.

Osama got up and walked towards the back.

I got up to find the kitchen cause I bitch thirsty.

I found the kitchen and went to the refrigerator and bent over to find some bottled water.

"It ain't shit in here" I said and slammed the door.

" don't be slammin shit " I heard a voice say which scared me.

I turned around and it was Osama.

" I slam what I want " I said.

" oh and u welcome " he said.

" what I'm sayin thank u fa? " I asked confused asf.

" yo junk food li girl " he said walking out the kitchen.

Ohhh shit..

I walked back in the living room and Adrienne was back.

" you ready to go? " she asked.

" yes " I said quickly.

We told everyone bye but Osama ain't say shit again. He gettin on my nerves already.

We ended up going to Adriennes house and I spent the night.

———————————————
THOUGHTSS???

EL OH EL DONT FORGET TO VOTE🌚🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 6.1K 36
Read it and find out γ‹›