The Resident

By gopaperbackwriter

Janel survived abuse and neglect as a child at the hands of her adoptive parents. When they died, she lived i... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
READ IF YOU WANT SOMETHING NEW TO READ! 44
Read this too!! Lol.

Chapter 20

233 9 2
By gopaperbackwriter

IAN'S POV:

I was practically gagging over cupcake stuck in my throat. And it was really tasty, so I was sad I had to swallow it quickly. But I wanted to get it done, so I could lay my lips on Janel for the first time in a few days. It had been a long few days. When I worked, it went quick. But the down time..was killing me.
I hung out with Stanley, my manager and we explored local pubs and had a good time. I even sang some karaoke in a bar. I'm sure it's all over the internet by now. But it was a good trip. I got a lot done. Had some fun.

Janel couldn't wait, apparently, for me to swallow my cupcake bite. I had just taken a huge bite when she walked in. She must have RAN out of the group home, because I didn't expect her that fast! But what a sight for sore eyes when she appeared in the doorway. And joking, no less.
She ran to me and slammed into me. And I loved it. Luckily, she waited for me to swallow what was in my mouth before she wanted a kiss.
And kiss me, she did. I have to say, I KNOW she missed me. I could feel it all through my body, how much she missed me. Starting with the way her lips moved on mine. Wow. She loves me. <3

She laughed in the middle of kissing, and said she got some cupcake in her mouth. I was like, EWWWWW!!!!!! So gross. She didn't care. She likes cupcakes, and she likes my mouth, so both together was just fine. Crazy girl.

When she went back to kissing me, her hands wandered around everywhere. All over my back and shoulders. All over my arms and then down my chest to my stomach.
And then, for the first time since that crazy day, her fingers went down inside the edge of my jeans.
Her finger tips found my Mini Me, which had already been standing up from her hugs and kisses.
They teased around the tip and then disappeared back up and under my tee shirt, to trail around my stomach and then my chest. Her fingertips found my right nipple, and played with that for a while.
My hands were being patient, waiting on her sides. I wanted to move them around her body, but I wanted to be sure what was going on here. I didn't want to take it further than she wanted to, since she hadn't made a move in a long time.
But then I thought I'd better respond back some, or she'd think I didn't want her or something.
So I decided to let my hands move around. Do what they wanted. Mostly.
First thing they wanted to do was slip under the bottom of her shirt. So they did. I rubbed up the sides of her stomach and back down and around the front and back. Ahhhhhh, she felt so good. It felt so good to touch her again. To have her here, in front of me. God, I missed her. Did I mention that? Probably.
She now had her one hand back in the front of my pants. It went all the way in and didn't beat around the bush. (no pun intended.) She grabbed my dick and held it firmly in her hand.
I let out a long low groan in her mouth. She gave my dick a few strokes up and down.
So I responded by moving my hands up under her bra. I couldn't get a good position, so I moved around to the back and unhooked it, then came back and continued. For the second time ever yet, I had her tits in the palms of my hands. And now, without the guilt holding me back, they felt even better than before. I flicked and pinched her nipples gently, and she moaned in my mouth now.
She stroked my dick slowly and steadily now. Her thumb came up to the tip and found my precum and smeared it all over the tip. That made me jump a little. In a good way.
I pinched her nipples a little harder in response. And she gasped in my mouth.
She stopped kissing me slowly, and tore her lips off mine and looked up at me.
Oh shit. What did I do wrong?
"Ian? Can I do something and you won't get mad?"
"Um......yeah??? I suppose???? Why? What do you wanna do? Not intercourse, right? The pills won't work yet, and I don't have any condoms..."
"No, not that. I'll wait. I promise." she understood. "But if it's anything EXCEPT that, will you get mad?"
"I.......guess not? Is it something we've done before?" I couldn't figure out what she wanted to do.
"Um...yes. We did. But you got mad. And I don't want you to. You know what? Who cares. I'm doing it. So shut up, ginger." she joked.

She kissed me again and it wasn't long until we were both back in the zone.
She handled my dick some more in my pants, and precum was leaking everywhere now. I played with her titties more, because they were so perfect. I wasn't doing it for her at this point. I was doing it for me. She had the most perfect fucking tits. And I hadn't even seen them yet. I hadn't seen anywhere private on her body yet. She had seen me....but that was it.
After jerking my cock a minute or two more, until I was groaning in her mouth more than kissing now, she tore her lips away, looked at me once, reached down and took my hands out of her shirt, and lowered herself to squatting down in front of me.
Ohhhhhhh.....so THAT'S what she wants to do!!!!!!
Alrighty then...who am I to get mad? Nothing like a welcome home blow job, innit?

She unbottoned and unzipped my jeans, and I just stood there, hands at my sides, grinning down at her. I felt a little pang of uneasiness, but I managed to talk myself out of it.
She lowered my jeans and boxers down to just above my knees, and grabbed my cock, which was sticking straight out, and happy to have sproinged free out of its confinement.
She took my balls in her other hand, and her mouth went towards my dick. Only it went past my dick, and down to my balls. She gave them a sweet kiss, then started using her tongue all over them.
My body shivered. "Uhhhhhhhhhghhhh, Janel. Yesssss." I breathed out in pleasure.
When she was satisfied on the job she did to my balls, she tongued her way up to the underside of my dick, which was throbbing up and down with every heartbeat. And my heart was beating fast.
She tongued her way straight up the shaft on the underside, and up over the tip. She kissed and sucked in all the precum that was now dripping. Then she worked on the top of my shaft.
She came back and opened her mouth and took my dick in, and her hands dropped down to her thighs to rest. No hands. NICE.
I couldn't stop looking at the erotic scene below me. God dammit she looked fucking sexy with my dick in her mouth. She took it in far, too. I was suprised. And delighted. Hehe.
She bobbed her head back and forth slowly as her lips traveled back and forth on my cock. Sometimes she'd stop to lick up more precum.
"Janel...I don't think I'll last very long. I haven't touched my dick since that day. So if you want me to do anything to you, now would be the time to tell me." I choked out.
"I'm good. You'll want more later, so I'll have my fun then. I just wanted to show you how happy I was to see you, and how much I missed you." Janel said, in between kisses and licks on my shaft. "Do you like it? Am I doing it right? Should I do anything different?"
"Ha....no. You're doing JUUUUST fine. You're a pro at this. You're like a pro dick sucker. Hehe...you're amazing. Don't do anything different. Please." I reassured her.
"You won't pull away this time, right? I want to finish you myself. And I don't care if it gets in my mouth." she asked.
"I won't pull away. I promise. But if it gets in your mouth, you can spit it out. Some women swallow it all, some women take it in their mouth and then spit it out. And some women just move their face away when they know it's time to cum. You can do whichever you want." I gave her a quick little lesson of choices.
"Which one do you like best?" she asked and went back to sucking my dick.
"I like them all. But I guess the swallowing is the best. Because the feeling of the blow job doesn't end suddenly, then. And it's erotic to cum in a woman's mouth and have her swallow, honestly. But I'm sort of hoping you chose to pull away. I don't want you to be suprised and hate it!" I told her.
"Ok. Thanks." she said simply, and then she moved her mouth faster and tighter over my cock.
Soon, my hips started rocking, and she stopped moving her head. She didn't need to. I was fucking her mouth. I felt a little bad in some moments, but I was able to tell myself she WANTED this. She was doing this because she wanted to. And she's 23. And sex starved.
Her hands came up and cupped my balls and played around on my taint. She ran her fingers lightly down there, near my ass, so she was JUST touching the hairs and nothing else. That felt so fucking good. Oh my God. You'd never know she never did this before.
As I thought, I wasn't gonna last long this time. I was suprised I lasted THIS long. Especially after that phone call yesterday about her new discovery. It was all I could do NOT to jerk off quick before Stanley came to pick me up. I had gone into the bathroom ready TO jerk off. But I didn't. I stopped myself, wanting to wait for Janel.
Now, I'm glad I did. Well, sort of not, too. If I hadn't waited, I'd have the pleasure of Janel's mouth on my dick longer. But since I waited, this orgasm, is gonna hit me like a ton of bricks, which is always fucking GREAT.

My orgasm started to officially build up now. "Babe, I'm gonna cum really soon, just to let you know. You'll probably feel it start throbbing, and then I'll come, so you'll have time to move your face."
"Ommmmkeeeeeghhh." she said, mouth still on my dick.
And with that, I let myself build right up, freely. No guilt. No shame. No holding back.
I grunted and groaned and humped into her face. Sometimes I felt like I might have gone too far in, but she never even gagged. So I went with it.
I fucked her mouth harder and faster, and my body started jerking and spasming and my voice kept yelling out, and I felt my release ready to start spurting out, and I kept thinking she'd move her face away. I was getting a little worried. Did she understand me? Can she not tell I'm ready? Should I move? No. I can't. She'll be hurt. Maybe she wants to.....
I didn't wanna make any decisions for her, so I kept sliding my cock down her throat and back. And I started to cum. She tightened her lips around my shaft even harder now, It felt SO. Fucking. GOOD.
"OH...God.....Oooooooooooonnnnnghhhhh....huh.....huh.....HUH....mmmmMMMMph.....Fffffuck!!!"
My legs started giving out and I put my hands behind me on the counter and held on. My back arched over the counter as my pelvis thrusted forward and I looked down at her and saw my dick nearly all the way in her mouth. I stopped and kept it right there, as my cum squirted deep into her throat. There was cum dripping out the side of her lips but she was still hanging in there. What a fuckin' sport!
As I came down from my high, my back unarched and I bent over towards her, still weak. I had resisted the entire time, from grabbing her hair. I'd let her suck my dick, sure...but I wasn't ready demoralize her like that yet. Plus, I hadn't wanted to block her from escaping what was surely gonna be loads and fucking LOADS of cum.
I slumped over her with my weak knees, and caught my breath. I pulled her head gently away because sensitivity was coming. "I'm done, baby. You can stop now." I told her breathlessly when she looked up at me.
She didn't have much cum dripping out of her mouth. And when she smiled up at me, her mouth was empty. She had swallowed my whole load! Hashtag GirlfriendOfMyDreams, I thought to myself.
And that made me laugh as I was catching my breath. She asked what was so funny, and I told her.
She laughed too. "Well, you said that was your favorite way, so..." she told me.
"I didn't think you'd try THAT choice! I told you it'd be a LOT of cum, baby. Are you ok? Was it gross? I didn't notice you gag or anything! How did you do that so...calmly?" I had to ask.
"I don't know. I just did it. I just wanted to make you feel good and do things how you liked them. It wasn't bad. Kinda slimey. A strange taste, but nothing terrible. Besides, your penis was so far in my mouth, I mostly couldn't taste it. I could feel the squirts each hit the back of my throat and go right down." Janel described.
With that, as I always knew, it must SUCK being a woman in this area. I didn't even swallow cum, and I started to gag, from her description. "Sorry.....bleh....when you said it hit the back of your....bleht...throat...I got grossed out.....mmmmbleh...."
She started cracking up. "Really? You'd make a horrible woman!"
"Thank GOD!" was all I could think. "Most women do NOT like to swallow cum, I gotta tell ya. And remember, you don't have to do that every time. If you didn't like it in any way, you don't have to ever do that again. I can warn you when to move your face if you want. I'll still like it just perfect. Don't you worry." I informed her. I didn't want to make her suffer....or not want to do that again. Lol. Hey, I'm a man! I gotta cover all my bases! I'd hate for her not to like blowing me! Hehe.
She got up with stiff legs, and I helped her the rest of the way. She took my jeans up as she rose up, and fixed me all back up. I reached over and got her a paper towel for her chin...and now down onto her neck. It gets so leaky after a few minutes. I wiped her mouth and neck for her, inspected to make sure I got it all, then tossed the paper towel into the trash can (2 points, bitches! Made the shot!) and brought her in for a hug. It was SO nice. Not having guilt hammering down on me after that. It was 99% guilt free. For a split second, I almost wished I could tell Bonnie. But that...would be....SO weird.

"You didn't pull me away! And you don't seem mad! Yay!" Janel cheered while I hugged her.
"Yep! I did it. I let you blow me. I WAS ready to pull out of your mouth, cause I thought maybe you didn't understand my instructions, but I decided to let you do what you wanted. If you didn't like it, you'd pull your head away and spit it out on my knees, I'm sure. Hahaha. The only thing I didn't do, that men do a lot of times, was hold your head and guide it back and forth. I just didn't think I could do that to you. That was the only thing I held back on. Proud of me babe?"
"Yes I am! Thank you." she said back. "By the way, that was a HUGE turn on to watch your pleasure happen. I love when you make funny sounds and call out. It gives me chills. I love it. You sound so....cute. Almost helpless. Out of control. It's hot. Heh." she added.
"Well, you make me feel so damn good...my body totally loses control." I said into her neck.
"You probably need another cupcake. And to unpack!" she told me.
"That's right! I just got in! That was THEEEE best welcome home, ever! Thank you. Maybe I should go away more often...." I joked.
She frowned at me, and punched me in the stomach. Not very hard, but hard enough to make me "Oof!" and she started walking away. I caught her arm and pulled her back, hard. She spun and looked suprised at me, until I grabbed the back of her head and smashed my lips down on hers and kissed her passionately. It was all great, until I forgot to NOT stick my tongue in her mouth, and all of a sudden, I could taste the faint trace of my cum. I winced a little, but I decided that if she could do it, I could do it. It was MINE, after all, right? (I knew the taste, because doesn't every teen wonder at least once, what it tastes like? Yep. I tasted it on my finger once, years ago. I didn't enjoy it. Lol.)
When I was done kissing her, I told her to get a drink or brush her teeth or gargle with acid or something. He he. She informed me that she WAS trying to go get a drink, until I rudely raped her with a kiss. I started cracking up. "That's a new one! HA! Ha ha ha ha ha hahaaaa!!!" She punched me in the chest this time, and turned to get herself a drink. I was still busy laughing as she poured her drink. "You've been kiss raped!" She gave me a 'you're stupid' sort of look, but laughed a little anyway.
The rest of the night, we snuggled. I told her all about my trip. She asked if I wanted to hear her story about her new self pleasuring skill, but since I had just cum, I wanted to save the story as a good turn on for next time we fooled around. And then I had her give me her phone so I could double check that the incriminating recording was gone. It was. Man, that would have been bad in so many ways. For her and me both.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122 1 32
A simple girl became one of the strongest woman, named Jules. But that costed her far more than anyone's expectation, losing what she held preciously...
55K 689 55
Evanly craves love, affection, satisfaction, and sex, all neglected in her loveless marriage. But a ray of hope appears when she encounters a wealthy...
3.9K 357 78
**Main character IS Ed Sheeran with a changed name!** "Nate..." I called to him after he stood up. I stood up and got close to him. "I DO want to kis...
4.5K 70 16
After escaping the prison she has been in her whole life, she can finally be a normal girl! Y/n Byers... sounds nice, huh? Wow! Just like Henry told...