Nora and the Mermaid |ONC 202...

By OctaviaLocke

The world's hottest dating app, Happily Ever After, promises true love between humans and magical creatures... More

Winter's Wonderland - Cupid's Aim
Chapter One (Rewritten)
Chapter Two (1st Draft)
Chapter Three (Revised)
Chapter Four (Revised)
Winter's Wonderland II - Kindling
Chapter Five (1st Draft)
Chapter Six (1st Draft)
@WinterGreen23
Chapter Seven (1st Draft)
Chapter Eight (1st Draft)
Winter's Wonderland - HEA
Chapter Nine (1st Draft)
Final Chapter (1st Draft)
And...That's All

Author's Note

165 22 6
By OctaviaLocke

Let's make this short and sweet because who are we kidding? You're here for the story and not my blathering.

I've struggled for a few months now to get back into writing and this is the first new story I've tried to write. I've had the title #MagicBad (though I ended up changing that title but oh well) in my head for awhile now and ONC just happened to provide a prompt I thought would work well. The prompt in question?

PROMPT 21: A new dating app, matching magical beings with ordinary folks, takes the world by storm

So what is Nora and the Mermaid? Well, it's definitely about Nora and a mermaid. But it's also, a story my souls desperately needs right now. It's about friendship and boundless love, positivity, FEMALES (in all their wonderful shapes, sizes and colors) and WARMTH. It's meant to leave you with fuzzies so I hope you all enjoy the journey.

So, let's do this thang!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1.9K 68
Magic amplifies feelings, feelings amplify magic. Users of magic should be careful that their heads are cool and their hearts are calm when using mag...
112 55 9
Lila Unwinter is not a very talented witch; she mostly has a lot of ambition, determination, and enough spite to last her a few hundred years. How e...
74 15 9
My life was a life of solitude, but it could be worse -- and had been worse. I would rather spend the entirety of my life in solitude without shoes t...
520K 11.6K 37
| ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ๐˜… ๐—™๐—˜๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—— ยท [EDITORS' CHOICE -- NOVEMBER 2020] [ONC 2020 Winner] Two strangers on separate trains, divided by uncaring glass. A bond...