jortini (insta)

By MartekeD

Jorge and Tini. Discover everything in this book. More

the 2 main characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

8

142 3 1
By MartekeD

Liked by Tinistoessel, Franstoessel and 176 others

Mluciamuz: girl i am always there for you❤😘

89 comments

Tinistoessel: thanks mom❤
Mluciamuz: @Tinistoessel no problem😘

Franstoessel: may I know now?
Mluciamuz: @franstoessel you're going to have to ask your sister
Tinistoessel: @franstoessel I'll tell you soon..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~•end•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pov Tini

We are now already a month further and I still have to throw up.

MomT: girl, we'd better go to the doctor. You have been nauseous for over a month.

Tini: it will pass.

MomT: no, i make an appointment with the doctor for tomorrow.

Tini: no need mom

okay yeah, my mommy doesn't listen. she takes out her cell phone and calls the doctor.

MomT: you have an appointment for tomorrow.

Tini: I'm not going to go

MomT: okay, then you leave me no choice. I'm coming.

Tini: no mom

MomT: It's for your own good

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.9K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
63.5K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
191K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
762K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...