Amnesia~MARK MCMORRIS

By mcmorrisisachampion

Mark Mcmorris Story ❤️ More

Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 10

534 8 0
By mcmorrisisachampion

Silje's POV
Waking up to snowing is the best feeling. I got up from bed and glanced at the window. It was beautiful. Little snowflakes landed peaceful on the snowy mountains on the outside. I sat next to the window and I began to think. What if I instead of leaving Canada and going back home the night of the incident I stayed and gave Mark the chance of explaining. No. Silje stop it. My mind say. All this thinking was ruining my happiness. I decided to take a shower and head to the slopes. I loved the feeling of the warm water sliding through my skin. I wanted it to last forever but unfortunately I had to end it. I got all my clothes from the suitcase and choose black snow pants and a mint green jacket. All of my snow pants were kind of skinny, they weren't baggy and big that made me look fat. I did my normal make up, lipstick , mascara and powder, since I was going snowboarding not out. I grabbed my snowboarding gear and phone and headed to the slopes. I got in the elevator and the person I didn't want to see was there. Mark. I tried to ignore him. But it was impossible . How can I resist not looking to his gorgeous green eyes.
"Hey" he said shyly , bitting his lip
I ignored him and took my phone out. It was against my luck that all the snowboarders were placed at floors 45-50 ( hahah pretty talk hotel) and the ride was like 5-10 minutes because of all the stopping. Suddenly the elevator froze. It stopped moving. Why me? I kept staring at my phone pretending to be texting someone. I was praying in my mind for someone to text me, thankfully my cousin did. My cousin and I are very close so I was actually happy for him and to text me. Mark stepped closer to me.

"Please let's just be friends and forget the past" he said.

I raised my eyes from my phone and took a deep breath.

"How can I forget the past" I said trying to hide my cracking voice.

"Please let me be your friend , I'm sorry for all of what happened to us" he said now with his voice cracking.

"Dont be sorry , I am the one who made a mistake, surely dating you was the biggest mistake I ever committed. " I said coldly with a tear rolling down my cheek.

He tried to hug me but I stepped back.
Then I said " how do you suppose that we can be friends when we had dated for 3 years and you cheated on me on our anniversary? I said now crying quietly.

Just before he was going to speak , the elevator doors opened. I went out quickly and exited the lobby. I whipped my tears off and tried to forget about what just happened.

Mark's POV
I was going to tell her how much I missed and loved her until the fucking doors opened. I grabbed her wrist but she just un pulled her from my grip. She fastly exited and left. I wanted to go after her but I knew it would make things worse. As I went up the mountain alone in the lift I whisper to myself "I love you, Silje". I didn't care about Coco but she was my girlfriend and Silje wasn't. It felt wrong to think what I am thinking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 337 25
Tanner and Mark have been best friends for years. But will her parents and Mark's major secret ruin that?
1K 36 15
Different Stories about Robbie Kay x reader 💖💚💙💜💛💟💝💕💞🖤💗🌠💫
78.2K 3.2K 26
The school Prince + The Student council President = a Perfect couple