Leonetta's Forevermore 3: The...

由 leonetta_stories

The gang grows apart, but reunites 10 years later when all their kids finally join the studio. Violetta and L... 更多

Chapter 1: Tour To Africa
Chapter 2: First Stop - Morocco
Chapter 3: Are You Ready For The Date?
Chapter 4: Reconnecting
Chapter 5: Misunderstandings
Chapter 6: The Show
Chapter 7: Together We're Stronger
Chapter 8: Our Lustful Night
Chapter 9: Change Of Character
Chapter 10: Good Classics
Chapter 11: Shocking News
Chapter 12: Third Time
Chapter 13: Dance Class
Chapter 14: Magic & Miracles
Character List (The Next Generation)
Chapter 16: The Introduction
Chapter 17: First Day Of School
Chapter 18: One For The Ages
Chapter 19: Reunion Of Chaos
Chapter 20: Back At The Studio
Chapter 21: Bad News
Chapter 22: Disbelief
Chapter 23: Kids Unite
Chapter 24: A Surprising Alliance

Chapter 15: New Beginnings

201 3 1
由 leonetta_stories

It's been 15 years since the Tour to Africa, so much has changed. Everyone has gotten older, wiser and richer. The entire gang had their families and moved on with their life after that tour and hasn't seen one another since. Now their children have a chance to bring the gang back together, but how if they don't know who each other are? Let's find out, shall we?

Lia's (POV)
I woke up feeling the greatest I've ever felt. I sat up and immediately began to write in my diary.

Today is the first day going to school! This isn't even a normal school, it's a music school! On Beat Studio is the place where my parents fell in love and where they became famous. I haven't been this excited for anything before! Even though my parents had to home school my brother and I because they always went on tours, they still listened and tried to make my dreams come true, which is to follow in their footsteps.

As I was busy writing, I looked up and saw my father standing by the door, smiling and watching me write.

Lia: I didn't see you there, come inside dad.

He came inside and sat on the bottom of my bed, with the same grin on his face.

Leon: Sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to disturb you. I was looking at you and I realised how alike you and your mother are.

Lia: What do you mean?

Leon: Whenever I see your mother write in her diary, I see a glow in her eyes. The same glow I saw in your eyes whilst you were writing.

Lia: Can I ask you something, dad?

Leon: Sure, go ahead.

Lia: How long did it take you to realise you and mom were in love?

Leon: I always knew, but your mother took 3 years to realise it, why?

Lia: No reason. I'm going to get done now for school.

As I got up to tidy up, my mother came in to check if I was awake.

Violetta: Oh good, you're awake. My love, we need to talk urgently.

Leon: What's wrong?

Dad and I could see that she was nervous and tense.

Leon: Um, well let's leave you to get dressed. Tell your brother to come to our room when he is done getting changed too.

He walked out with her and when they got into their room, I heard the door close, so it had to be bad. I got changed and then went to Liam's room to tell him to go to our parents.

Leon's (POV)
When I walked out of Lia's room with Violetta, she pulled me to our room and closed the door.

Leon: Can you now tell me what's wrong?

She began pacing up and down the room, so I stopped her and calmed her down by rubbing my thumbs up and down her arms.

Leon: Talk to me my love, what's going on?

Violetta: I'm late.

Leon: What?

Violetta: I'm 4 day's late Leon.

Leon: Are you sure it's maybe just your cycle changing?

Violetta: It only changed once in my life, and that was when I was pregnant with the twins. 

Leon: But it can't be! What about birth control?

Violetta: Clearly it failed!. What are we going to do!

Leon: Are you sure you're pregnant? Did you do a test?

Violetta: Emma is getting me the pregnancy test now, so she should be here soon. If I'm pregnant, Leon what are we going to do?

Leon: Firstly, you need to relax. Secondly, this isn't that bad. We're having another kid.

Violetta: This is that bad! I didn't plan for this! I'm not ready to go down that road again, especially not now when the twins are hitting that stage.

Leon: What stage?

Violetta: They're 16! This is when they become rebellious and start to fall in love. I'm not ready to deal with that while I'm pregnant!

Leon: My love, it's okay. Let's wait until we find out for sure.

I came closer to her and looked deeply into her eyes.

Leon: Whatever happens, we can do it, as long as we're together.

Violetta: I love you.

Leon: I love you. Now, give me a kiss before the kids come in. 

She gave me a half a smile and then crashed her lips onto mine. While we were kissing, Lia and Liam walked in and gave us a fright.

Liam's (POV)
When my mother came to tell me to get done, she seemed a bit off, like she was worried about something. I was worried about her, so I immediately got ready for school so that I can talk to her about it. After I got done, Lia came knocking on my door.

Lia: How far are you?

Liam: I'm done, why what's wrong?

Lia: It's mom, she's upset about something.

Liam: You noticed too?

Lia: Yeah, dad is with her now, so let's go see what's going on.

Liam: Let me quickly tidy up here and then we can go.

I was making my bed and tidying my room whilst Lia was watching me.

Liam: So you're not going to help me?

Lia: You're old enough to clean your own room.

Liam: A little help would be nice though.

Lia: I'll wait for you outside.

She walked out the door, so I had to clean up myself. When I was done, we both went to our parents room and saw some things I never want to ever see again!

Liam: Mom! Dad! Stop! Please stop!

Lia: And that's going to stay in my brain forever.

They pulled away immediately and looked rather guilty.

Violetta: Are you done already?

Lia: Yes, we wanted to get done quickly because we wanted to talk to you about something.

Violetta: What's wrong?

Liam: We're worried about you mom. When you came into my room, you looked shaken up and apparently you were the same in Lia's room. We know we don't show it much, but we love and care for you, so you can talk to us about anything.

My parents smiled at each other and dad put his arm around mom.

Violetta: Thank you both for caring about me, but I'm alright. You two are the best children I could ever ask for. You both make me so proud to be your mother. I love you more than life itself.

Lia: We love you too mom!

Liam: Yeah, you're the best mom in this world.

Leon: I agree. You're the best mom and the best wife.

Dad kissed her on the forehead, and we all had group hug before we were interrupted by Emma.

Emma: Hi ma'am, sorry to interrupt, but I have it for you.

Leon: Alright, Jose's taking you two to school, so we'll see you later.

Lia: You've never gone with us to the school, not even to our audition.

Leon: I tell you what. Tomorrow we'll both drop you at the studio.

Lia: You promise?

Leon: I promise.

Liam: What did mom get?

Violetta: We'll tell you when you come back.

They kind of kicked us out of the room, so we had no choice but to wait until later to find out what was going on. We took our bags and went to the car.

Leon's (POV)
When the kids left, Violetta went to the bathroom. I waited outside for a while until she came out looking distressed.

Leon: So what does it say? Are you pregnant?

She completely froze and ignored my question. I walked to her and held her hands. She closed her eyes and was about to fall, but I caught her in time.

Leon: Emma! Help!

I picked her up and put her gently on the bed. I unbuttoned her first two buttons of her top and lifted her legs, so that blood could flow to her brain. Emma then came in and saw me panicking.

Leon: She fainted. Please can you get some water.

She rushed downstairs and immediately came back with two glasses of water. She placed it on the desk, and we waited a minute or so to see if she would wake up.

Emma: It's been almost 3 minutes already sir, should we call 911?

Leon: Yeah please do that. I'm going to call Fede.

Lia's (POV)
Jose dropped us at school a few minutes before school began. We were sitting on the bench when we saw our uncle, Federico standing in the front of the studio.

Lia: Uncle Fede!

Federico: Hey my favourite twins! How are you two!

Liam: We've been through this, we're the only twins you know.

Lia: We're good, how are you.

Federico: I'm great as always. Where are your parents?

Liam: They are at home. There's something going on, but they don't want to tell us about it.

Federico: I'm sure it's nothing.

Lia: Where's Clara?

Ludmila: She went inside a few minutes ago.

Aunt Lud came from inside the studio and answered my question.

Liam: So Clara decided to join the studio too?

Federico: Yeah, we persuaded her into joining.

Ludmila: Are you two still causing havoc in the house? Is that why your parents changed their mind in letting you come to the studio?

Liam: Whaaat.... We never cause havoc anywhere...

They both laughed at us and then gave us a hug.

Federico: Can you do us a favour?

Lia: Anything.

Federico: Can you watch over Clara for us. You know she's very shy and finds it difficult to make friends. Please make sure she's not alone.

Lia: Sure, you can count on us.

Federico: And that's why you're the best twins I know.

Ludmila's (POV)
Liam: But first, can you please do us a favour?

Federico: Depending what the favour is.

Liam: We want to know if our mother's okay. We know that something's wrong, but they won't say. Can you maybe try finding out and let us in on it?

Suddenly, I got a phone call from their father.

Ludmila: That's odd, Leon's calling me.

I quickly answered the call and closed my other ear so that I can hear.

Leon on the phone with Ludmila

Leon: Ludmila, great you answered! Are you with Fede? I've been trying to get hold of him, but his phone is off.

Ludmila: Fede's next to me. You can talk to him now if you want.

Leon: Could you put it on speaker because I need both of you actually.

Ludmila: We're here with Lia and Liam too.

Leon: Okay never mind, I don't want to make them worried.

Ludmila: What's wrong Leon?

Leon: Violetta fainted and hasn't regained consciousness yet, so the ambulance will be arriving soon. I don't want the twins to know yet because I just want them to have a normal first day.

Ludmila: Alright, I won't.

Leon: Thank you. Please could you both meet me at the hospital as soon as you can.

Ludmila: Sure, we're on our way. See you now, bye.

I ended the call and had to lie to the twins for Leon's sake.

Lia: Is everything okay?

Ludmila: Yeah, we just need to go to your parents because they need help with some work stuff.

Liam: Lia, let's get to class before we arrive late on our first day.

Ludmila: I think that's a great idea. Run along now, before Gregorio shouts at you.

They hugged us and then went to their first class. Federico stared at me waiting for an answer because he knew I was lying.

Federico: What's really going on?

Ludmila: Your sister has been rushed to hospital.

Federico: What! What happened?

Ludmila: Leon said he'll explain when we get there.

Federico: Okay, but why didn't you tell the twins?

Ludmila: He asked me not to. He wants them to have a normal first day of school. Anyways, let's go to the hospital.

We drove to the hospital in a rush and went to the front desk.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

25.5K 548 29
"But why dad why!!" said Vilu "Cause I got a job there in Buenos Aires" said German "But my life is here in Madrid with my boyfriend (tomas), school...
96.1K 2.1K 30
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 20th NOV 2020 Finished: 13th DEC 2020 EDITING! After the love of her life leaves her for good, Carlota Santiago has to strugg...
119K 3.8K 60
[ Disclaimer 101: I wrote this 6 years ago when I was 12 so don't be shocked at the cringy and crappy chapters. I warned you. Enjoy.] Violetta and Le...
24K 237 28
Dear diary, I'm sorry for not writing for so long, I just didn't have anything to tell you, but now I do. It has been 10 years, 10 years since that d...