๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By xowriterr

It was finally perfect. Even better than last time. Everything was fixed. Everything was aligned. Everything... More

๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ (๐Ÿ)
๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ (๐Ÿ)
๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ (๐Ÿ‘)
๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก (๐Ÿ’)*
๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ (๐Ÿ“)
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž (๐Ÿ”)*
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ-๐ข๐ง-๐จ๐ง๐ž (๐Ÿ•)
๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฃ๐จ๐  (๐Ÿ–)*
๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž (๐Ÿ—)
๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ)
๐š ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ)
๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘)
๐š ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’)*
๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“)
๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”)
๐›๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•)
๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–)
๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—)*
๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ (๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ)
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ)
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ)
๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘)
๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’)
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ž (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“)
๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”)
๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•)
๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–)
๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐จ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—)
๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž (๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ)*
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ (๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ)
๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž

๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐ฒ (๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ)*

1.1K 28 38
By xowriterr

thanks for 400 reads :') .

warnings- a bit more extreme today :) please pay attention to the warnings so you're not uncomfortable . you won't miss anything if you skip this chapter ! :)

smut- mirror stuff, degradation and name calling, orgasm denial (edging), overstimulation, hair pulling, choking, slapping, spitting, praising kink . i think that's all ?

Layla and Eren headed back to train with Hange, while Jean followed Levi. Eren was a bit on edge, but Layla didn't care too much. She knew she would enjoy her punishment. Eren on the other hand would probably get his ass handed to him.

The rest of the day had passed by smoothly. They trained with Hange's squad. She was also mad at Layla and Eren. When Levi noticed he was missing three cadets, he had to send his squad with Hange. She went hard on them, but nothing too bad.

The day had passed on and it was time for dinner. Closer and closer to Layla's punishment. Layla locked her arm onto Eren's and skipped to the cafeteria.

"Why are you so excited? You know you have to go to Levi's office after dinner, right?" Eren questioned her. He didn't understand why she wasn't scared. When they had gotten caught, Levi was as mad as he'd ever been. Eren was for sure scared. Levi would beat him until he knew every bone in his body was broken. Eren shivered in horror for Levi's punishment.

"Eren," Layla walked into the cafeteria, "I'm not scared of him." Who knew how hard he would go on her tonight? She pushed her thoughts to the side, as it wasn't the time to think like that.

"Of course you aren't." Eren rolled his eyes and pulled his arm away from hers. He walked towards the table. Layla laughed and followed him.

"Don't be a bitch, Eren."

"Shut up, Layla. Just because you aren't scared of the captain, doesn't make you cool!" he exclaimed and found a seat in front of Armin. "Besides, you'll probably get the worst punishment. Did you see the way he looked at you?!" Eren looked at Layla, moving his hands in the air and ranting like there was no tomorrow.

"Eren. Please shut up." Eren stopped talking and noticed the entire table was looking at him. Well.. except Sasha. She took full advantage of dinner. While Connie was looking away, she inched her hand closer and closer to his plate, snatching his peaches, one by one, and stuffing them in her mouth. Layla looked at her and slapped her hand over her mouth, trying her best to hold her laugh in.

"Where did you, Jean, and Eren disappear to?" Armin asked, eyes switching between Layla and Eren.

"Yeah, Eren. I hate it when you run off like that." Mikasa stated with her full attention on Eren. Eren looked at her and raised his eyebrow, confused as ever. "We- we were just wondering where you were. That's all." She lowered her eyes to her plate and played with the food with her fork.

"Um. We just left," Eren took his gaze off of Mikasa and looked at Armin, "to have some fun." He smiled and elbowed Layla. Layla giggled.

"Yeah, Jean's actually with the captain right now. You know.. punishment." She shrugged and rolled her eyes.

"He's been in there for a while, huh?" Connie asked, still paying attention to Layla and Eren, as Sasha continued to steal food from his plate.

"Yeah. We're for sure in serious trouble." Eren said, with fear in his voice. Layla laughed.

"Let me guess. You aren't scared." Connie smiled at her.

"You're completely right, baldy."

"Shut up, Layla!! My hair is growing!" Connie rubbed his head and frowned. Everyone around the table laughed.

The cafeteria door creaked open, and everyone's eyes jolted to the door. It was Jean and Levi. Jean looked terrible. He limped in and had a purple eye. Everyone's eyes dropped to Levi standing right beside him. His knuckles were also purple.. and bleeding? Layla squinted, trying to get a better look.

Levi and Jean walked straight to the table and everyone dropped their eyes, looking at their plates. Layla looked at Connie with examining eyes.

"Where the fuck did my fruit go?" Connie whispered to himself. Layla let out a small giggle, and brought her hand over her mouth, once again. Levi slammed his hand down next to her, causing the table to shake. All of the cadets jumped, Sasha nearly choking on the food stuffed in her cheeks.

"I'm sorry? I think I missed the joke?" Levi said, glaring at Layla. Layla looked at his hand. Yep, definitely blood. She looked up at Levi, getting ready to laugh in his face, until she saw his expression. He was beyond pissed. His jaw was clenched and his veins were pulsing from his temple. He stared Layla down and she gulped. "Kirstein, your ass down." Levi pushed him towards the table and Jean stumbled, sitting next to Armin. Levi grabbed Layla's forearm, pulling her up from the table.

"Your turn, Danford." Layla sighed and stood up. She looked up at Levi. As soon as she stood, he dragged her out of the cafeteria. Layla turned her head and gave the table a wink before she left. The cafeteria door slammed and Layla felt the cold air hit her face.

"Levi-"

"Shut up."

"Sir yes sir," she giggled to herself. Levi basically dragged her to his office, grip tightening the closer they got. Layla felt the pressure, but wouldn't say anything. She didn't want to give Levi the mental pleasure of knowing he actually caused her pain. The two of them reached his office door, he twisted the door handle and pushed the door open, forcing Layla into the office. She stumbled in and waved her hands in the air. Levi slammed the door shut, and locked in behind him.

"Levi?" Layla stared at him with a smirk and her arms crossed.

"You call me captain. Do you understand me?" Levi approached her at a fast pace and grabbed her neck with both of his hands. He pressed on the sides of her neck roughly with his fingers and brought his face close to hers. Layla grabbed his wrists with her hands, hoping he would loosen his grip. He just squeezed tighter. Just as before, this action only turned Layla on. The thought of being dominated by Levi drove her insane. 

"Be careful, Layla." Levi growled at her. She shook her head and shot Levi a devilish smile. 

"You're smiling, but when I'm done with you, you won't be able to fucking stand." He inched his face even closer to hers, noses touching.

"I need you to listen to me very closely." Levi took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "I'm gonna go very hard on you and I need you to let me know if I'm hurting you or you're uncomfortable." He let go of Layla and began to drag his fingers up and down her, now bruised, neck delicately. "Do you understand?"

"I understand." Layla stared at him and pressed her thighs together. "I can take anything." Levi grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. Layla gasped and parted her lips slightly. The position he put her in was painful. She lived it. He licked from her collarbone all the way up to her ear. 

"You say that now, but I'll be having you screaming by the end of the night." He whispered in her ear. "I want you to go to my bathroom, and take everything off except your panties and bra. I want you to stay there until I come. Am I clear?" Layla shook her head 'yes' and started walking off. Levi yanked her braids back once again. Her body jolted back as she stumbled in front of Levi. 

"When you speak to me, I want words." Levi looked in her eyes.

"Yes sir." Layla stated with a shaky voice.

"Better." Levi let go of her hair and pushed her towards his bedroom door. 

Layla entered his bedroom and pressed her back against the wall. She shut her eyes and let out a sigh. She walked to the bathroom and looked at her reflection. She took off her clothes slowly as she stared at herself. Layla bit her lip and felt all over her body. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was throbbing. She was left in her black panties and black bra. Levi was taking too long. He did it on purpose. He knew she couldn't wait very long. She wanted to be touched immediately. Layla leaned against the wall and trailed her hands down her stomach. She threw her head back while her fingers grazed the top of her panties. She jumped when she heard the door knob. Layla quickly stood up straight and put her hands in front of her. Levi looked at her and raised his eyebrow.

"Are you nervous, Danford?" He said, approaching her.

"No. Do whatever you want to me, Levi." Layla watched him and smirked. Levi stood behind her and kissed her shoulder. Layla watched him in the mirror and bit her lip softly.

"I was already planning on it." Levi grinned at her in the mirror and licked her shoulder. He grazed his fingers up and down her curves. Layla shivered and fluttered her eyes close.

"You look so beautiful, Layla." Levi whispered and trailed his fingers up her arms slowly. He licked the nape of her neck and slid her bra straps down. "When I'm done with you, you'll look a mess." He smiled and unclipped her bra. The bra fell to the ground and Levi moved his hands closer to her waist. He grabbed the edge of her panties and pulled them down, revealing her ass. Her panties laid at her feet and she felt the cold air hit her body. Levi rested his chin on her shoulder, continuing to touch all over her body.

"Open your eyes, Layla." He grabbed her boobs roughly and her eyes jolted open. "Look at yourself." Layla watched Levi's movements in the mirror. He played with her nipples and circled around her areolas. He took his left hand and ran it down her stomach. She whimpered and looked in his eyes, Levi backed up and smiled.

"Sit on the counter." Layla jumped on the counter and flinched a little, feeling the cold granite touch her ass. "Now turn around and face the mirror." Layla listened and turned around. Her eyes were glued to the mirror as she stared at herself. She crossed her legs and put her hands in her lap, waiting for more instruction. "Open your legs and lean back on me." Levi placed his chest against her back and held onto her waist. Layla opened her legs, placing her feet on the counter. Her legs were spread as she looked at Levi staring at her cunt through the mirror. 

"Look at your pussy in the mirror." Levi grabbed her jaw, and positioned her head to the way he wanted. He let go and patted her head. "Perfect." Levi took his middle finger and rubbed it between her folds. He teased her clit and rubbed circles around it. Layla let out a high pitched moan and her pussy flinched at his touch.

"Wow. You look amazing." He continued to rub up and down her pussy and Layla flexed her hips. Levi took his middle finger and pushed it into her tight cunt. Layla screamed and grabbed his arm. Her eyes were still focused on her pussy, as she was instructed. "Look how your pussy sucked in my finger so quickly. You're such a fucking whore." He pumped his finger in and out of her pussy.

"My fucking whore." He whispered in her ear. Levi added his index finger. Layla felt his long fingers hit deep in her cunt and she let out another moan. They had only just started and she was already close to cumming. Levi continued to pump his fingers inside of her pussy. He curled his fingers up, hitting her g-spot.

"Levi, please!" Layla screamed as she felt the pit in her stomach grow tighter. Levi took his other hand and rubbed her clit at the same, fast pace he was fingering her. She whimpered and threw her head back on his shoulders as her walls clenched around his fingers. Levi chuckled and pulled his finger out of her pussy. He slowed his motion down, and quit rubbing her clit. Layla's breath was unsteady, as her orgasm was just ruined. Levi grabbed her jaw once again and forced her to look at her pussy.

"Look how your pussy is throbbing. It's begging to cum." He touched her clit and it jumped at his cold touch. He smirked. "You wanna cum, Layla?"

"Yes, Levi." Layla begged as her chest rose up and down, "I wanna cum so bad." Levi gave her pussy a quick slap and Layla jumped.

"Well, that's too bad." He laughed and stuffed his index and middle finger in her mouth. "Taste yourself." Layla closed her lips around his fingers. He pressed his fingers against her tongue and shoved them down her throat. She rolled her eyes back and gagged. Levi bit his lip and pulled his wet fingers out of her mouth. The spit from her mouth dripped onto her chin, leaving a trail down her neck. She caught her breath and bit her lip.

"Good girl." Levi grabbed her thighs and spread them further. He pressed back down on her clit and rubbed his hand vigorously across it. Layla grabbed his arms again, sinking her nails into his skin. He took his other hand and inserted the same fingers as before. Layla loved how amazing his long fingers looked inside her tight pussy. He thrusted them in and out as he looked at Layla's expressions. She was a sweaty, moaning mess. Levi curled his fingers up, once again, hitting the perfect spot.

"Levi. Oh my god." she screamed. Levi felt her walls clench around his fingers again, just as before.

"Don't cum." he growled. Levi rubbed her clit faster. He curled his fingers more, hitting her g-spot even harder. Layla couldn't wait. She rolled her eyes back and let out a moan and her pussy gushed out squirt.

"You just couldn't fucking wait huh?" Levi rubbed her clit faster, causing her to squirt even more.

 "You're one messy bitch, Layla." She squirmed around and screamed his name. Levi continued to rub her clit and removed his fingers from inside her pussy. He used his free hand and grabbed her neck roughly.

"Stop moving." He slowed his fingers down and rubbed them up and down her vulva. Levi picked her up, putting her on her feet, her back still facing him. He grabbed her by the hair and brought her ear to his lips.

"I want you to lick all of your cum off of my mirror." he commanded. He pushed her over and she bent over the counter. He grabbed her head and pushed it closer to the mirror. "I want it spotless."

Layla stuck out her tongue, licking her squirt off of the mirror. Levi rubbed his bulge through his pants and watched her.

"Does it taste good, cadet?" Layla nodded her head 'yes', closed her eyes, and continued to clean her cum. Levi observed the mirror and smiled.

"Perfect." He smacked Layla's right asscheek with his left hand and she yelped. He grabbed the same bruised spot right after. She let out a whimper and shut her eyes. Levi grabbed her hair and pulled her back up. He grabbed the back of her thighs and picked her up as she let out a quick gasp. He kicked the door open and walked to the bed.

"I'm not even close to being done with you." He threw her on the bed and quickly unbuckled his pants. Layla sat up on her forearms and smiled, observing his lean body. Levi dropped his pants and briefs, revealing his hard cock. Levi's dick was long and wide. Almost 8 inches, with a slight curve. Levi stepped out of his pants and underwear. He stroked his dick slowly with his right hand and looked right at Layla.

"Get on your knees." He grabbed her legs and dragged her to the edge of the bed. Layla listened and kneeled in front of him. Levi took his hand and slapped Layla across the face. He pinched her cheeks together and bent over, bringing his face close to hers. She was surprisingly aroused by his sudden actions. She looked up at him and pressed her lips together.

"Suck my cock. Get it ready for your pussy." He growled and stood back up straight. He grabbed his dick and slapped it on her cheek a few times before she spit on it and wrapped her mouth around his sensitive tip. Levi tilted his head back and groaned.

Layla bobbed her head back and forth, letting her salvia coat his cock perfectly. Levi pushed his hips out, hitting the back of her throat suddenly. Layla rolled her eyes back and gagged at the action, covering his dick in even more spit.

"Play with yourself while I fuck your mouth, baby." Levi continued to thrust his hips, hitting the back of Layla's throat with every thrust. Tears fell from Layla's eyes as he continued to gag her. He bit his lip, holding back his moans. Layla rubbed in between her folds, moaning onto Levi's dick as he fucked her mouth.

"Ahh, fuck." Levi grunted at the vibrations of Layla's moan on his dick. Levi grabbed her head and pulled his dick out of her mouth. Salvia connected from the tip of Layla's tongue to the tip of Levi's shaft. He patted the top of her head as she looked up at him.

"Get back on the bed and spread your legs for me." Levi instructed as he stroked his spit covered dick. Layla got up on the bed and spread open her legs, allowing Levi full access. Levi stared at her slick cunt and licked his lips. He grabbed Layla's thighs, bringing her to the edge of the bed. Levi slapped Layla's clit with the tip of his dick.

"Fuck, Levi." Layla let out an airy moan.

"Your little pussy is just begging to be fucked." Levi hissed and rubbed his tip up and down her cunt. "You're gonna have to wait a little bit longer though."

"No. Levi. Please. I want you-" Levi slapped her once again and grabbed her cheeks. He brought his face close to hers.

"Shhh. You don't get to give me instructions." Layla nodded her head, as she was unable to speak. Levi forced her mouth open and spit in it. "Swallow it. Now." He forced her mouth closed and wrapped his hand around her neck. Layla swallowed his spit and opened her mouth, confirming her actions.

"Perfectt." Levi gave her another slap and stood back up, positioning himself between her legs. He slapped his dick on her entrance and she closed her eyes tightly.

Levi continued to rub his sensitive head up and down her pussy. His breath was heavy and sweat dripped from his forehead. He wanted to fuck her so bad, but she didn't deserve it. Not after what she pulled today.

"Move your hips up and down baby. I'm gonna cum on your pussy just like this." He tilted his head back and let out a low moan. Layla moved her hips up and down, swirling them occasionally as Levi rubbed her pussy with his dick. This was enough to get the both of them off.

Layla was also going to cum any minute. Every time Levi's tip hit her clit, she felt her climax increase. She closed her eyes and arched her back. Her hands gripped the sheet under her and she screamed.

"Levi. Please, don't stop. It feels so fucking good."

Levi continued at his same pace as he felt Layla's pussy throb against his cock. He shut his eyes tightly and cursed.

"Fuck." He groaned as his breath staggered. He moaned loudly as a small amount of cum dripped from his dick, coating Layla's pussy.

Layla felt Levi's tip pulse against her clit as her orgasm reached its all time high. She arched her back and covered her mouth as she felt the pit in her stomach tighten. All the muscles in her body contracted and her clit throbbed. Her pussy dripped with squirt and Levi watched with hunger in his eyes. He smirked at her and kissed her neck.

Levi got on his knees, positioning himself between her legs. Her pussy was a wet, pulsating mess. He touched her clit with his pointer finger and it jumped. He looked up at her and chuckled wickedly.

"Sensitive, Danford?" Layla shook her head fast and looked down at Levi. "Aw." He played with her clit and she could barely stay still. Every time he touched it, a little bit of squirt left her pussy.

Levi sat there and experimented with Layla's cunt. He watched all of her muscles move as he touched on and around her clit. He took his fingers and circled around her entrance. Every time he inserted his fingers, her pussy clenched tightly around. He smiled at the thought of what would happen if he put his dick inside. Layla sat there trembling, allowing Levi to play with her pussy.

"Turn around and get on your knees." Levi commanded, standing back up. Layla flipped her body over and lifted her ass in the air, showing Levi exactly what he wanted. Levi watched and ran his fingers through his hair, pushing it out of his view. He pushed Layla's head down with one hand and slapped her ass with the other. She let out a cry and bit her lip.

"You look so damn good like this." Levi stroked his dick and rubbed and grabbed her ass, shaking it. He slowly slid into Layla's tight pussy. All this teasing almost made him forget how good it felt to be inside her.

"Shit." he grunted. Layla stretched out her arms in front of her and bit down on the sheets. She would never get used to his size. Levi grabbed onto her waist and slowly slid in and out of her pussy. He cursed out her name and looked down at his cum covered dick. They both had their fair share of orgasms for the night. Levi would go until they couldn't take anymore.

Levi sped up his pace and grabbed onto Layla's shoulder, helping him get deeper inside her. Layla felt his tip hit her cervix with every thrust. She rocked back and forth, matching Levi's pace. Layla let out a loud moan and clenched her pussy tighter, waiting for a reaction from Levi.

"Dammit, Layla. You're so fucking tight." He grinded his hips deeper into her and threw his head back. Layla could feel every single inch of Levi. Even his pulsing vein inside her cunt. Layla let out a satisfied moan and looked back at Levi while he fucked her.

"You like watching me fuck your tight cunt. Don't you?" Levi sped up his pace and slapped Layla's left cheek.

"Yes, captain." Layla breathed out.

"Ride me, baby."

Levi slid out of her pussy and sat on the bed, back against the headboard. Layla crawled to Levi and straddled over him. She placed her hands on his shoulder as he guided his dick back in her pussy. Layla looked into his eyes and bit her lip.

"Fuck, Levi." She held onto him and began bouncing at a slow pace, occasionally swirling her hips. Levi grabbed her waist roughly and guided her hips. He sped up the pace and thrusted his hips, ensuring every thrust would go as deep as possible.

"Oh my god." He said eagerly. Layla wrapped her hands around his neck and ran her fingers through it black locks. Levi grabbed her hair, forcing her head back. He licked and sucked on her neck, leaving all kinds of marks. He shoved his cock deeper inside her pussy with every bounce and thrust.

"You're doing so fucking good baby." Layla smiled at his praise and kept her same pace. Levi wrapped his arms around her body and buried his face in between her breasts. He sucked on her right nipple and licked around her areola. The feeling of Levi's tongue on her sensitive nipple drove her insane. The tip of Levi's dick found her g-spot and she moaned loud.

"Levi. I'm gonna cum." she said, speeding up her bounce.

"Not yet, baby." Levi turned her around on her back and smashed his lips into hers. Layla moaned into his mouth and massaged his undercut. Levi pulled away and inserted his dick back into her slick cunt. He smiled as a wicked thought crossed his mind. He pulled his cock back out and rubbed it on her clit.

"Beg for it." He slapped her and bit his lip. "I want you to beg me to fuck you." He slapped her again and inserted his dick, just to pull it back out. Layla flexed her hips, aggravated at the lack of touch.

"Levi, I it so bad. Please fuck me." She cried out as she held onto his arms.

"Dirty bitch." Levi positioned his head in between her thighs again and spit right on her pussy. He smashed his tongue onto her pussy and flicked it fast. Layla grabbed onto the headboard behind her and she rolled her eyes back, nearly cumming from just his tongue.

Levi rose back up and spat her juices on her face and grabbed her neck. Layla widened her eyes at his actions and bit her lip.

"You look fucking ridiculous right now." Levi rammed his cock into her pussy as Layla screamed out his name. Levi let out a couple of groans as he slid in and out of her pussy at a fast pace.

"I want you to look at your pussy while I fuck you." Levi grabbed Layla's head, forcing her to look down. "Look how wide my dick stretches your tight cunt, Layla." Layla looked down, watching his dick slide in and out her pussy. Levi grabbed underneath her knees and pushed her legs back further, allowing him to fuck her even deeper.

"God, it feels so good." She screamed and parted her lips. She felt Levi's spit drip onto her neck and she whimpered.

"I want you to slap me, Layla." This took her by surprise. "I want you to slap me while I fuck your pussy. Tell me how good I'm doing. Tell me how bad you want me to make you cum." Levi growled through his teeth.

Layla took her right hand and smacked it across Levi's face. He let out an animalistic growl and fucked her even harder.

"You're fucking me so good Levi." Layla screamed. "God, you feel so good inside me,"

"That's right, baby." He continued to pound her pussy as the tip of his cock hit her cervix and her g-spot with every thrust. Layla grabbed the headboard once again, feeling her climax begin to rise. Levi placed his hands on top of hers and intertwined his fingers with her fingers.

Levi's jaw dropped and he closed his eyes. His orgasm was approaching along with Layla's. Layla screamed his name over and over again. Levi thrusted upwards, hitting her g-spot even harder. She felt the pit of her stomach tighten, once again, as she let out the loudest moan of the night. She had never felt an orgasm this strong.

"Levi. I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she screamed as she scratched his back. Her walls tightened around Levi's dick.

"Me too, baby!" Levi thrusted as deep as he could, cumming right at the entrance of her cervix.

"Oh my god." He shut his eyes as he continued to cum. Layla felt his pulsating dick inside of her and shivered. Levi pulled out of her pussy. He was covered in all types of liquids. Rather it be semen, spit, or squirt. Levi let out a large, staggered breath and kissed down Layla's stomach. He watched his cum drip out of Layla's cunt. He rubbed his fingers along Layla's dripping pussy, causing her to flinch. He collected his cum, mixed with her juices and held it up to her mouth.

"Taste it." Layla wrapped her lips around his fingers and grabbed her boobs as she sucked them up and down. Levi pulled them from her mouth and did the same. Levi dropped down next to Layla. They both laid on their back.

"Fuck." They both said in unison .  

im still trying to get better at writing smut. hopefully ill get better in the future. :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 528 11
THIS STORY HAS BEEN PERMENANTLY DISCONTINUED! * * * * * I DO NOT OWN ATTACK ON TITAN OR ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! Mature content I apologize i...
1M 28.1K 129
18+ "I'm in love with you and that scares me to death." Captain Levi Ackerman was perfectly content on dis...
1.3M 31.8K 18
First Attack on Titan- Levi X Reader fanfic Rated: Mature Hi guys, this is my first time writing fanfic Much appreciation @sadlovernovels for making...
222K 7K 43
โ€• living in ignorance will never be enough. levi ackerman x fem reader. Completed! March 29th 2021 - December 13, 2021