Love Under Fire (MYG) ✅

By beebubbles13

This is a BTS Fanfiction! This work is completed! I am currently rewriting this and working on making it th... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 20.5
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 26.5
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 34.5
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Author's Note
Part 41
Part 41.5
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Authors Note 2
Part 48
Part 48.5
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 53
Part 54 - The End
Part 55 - Epilogue

Part 52

40 4 1
By beebubbles13

The look on his face was scared. I honestly think he forgot that I am an assassin.

"Did you forget baby? I am the best of the best. They tried to have you replace me. You were never going to be good enough."

I teased him as I had him pinned to the wall. I wasn't truly holding him, he could've tried to overpower me. He was paralyzed. I ran my hands over his body placing small kisses on his body. I placed a small kiss on his neck and watched him flinch.

Jungkook: "Why are you doing this?

"You see Jungkook. There is one big thing you don't know about me and the way I did my job."

His eyes looked dazed.

"I may have been an assassin, still am. However, I killed them all by seducing them and killing them as they lay there ready and writhing. It's more fun that way."

His eyes were petrified. He now knew why I was teasing him.

"Hey wait let's see if I can remember."

I kissed his neck trying to find the spot that made him weak. I knew I found it when he grabbed my throat pinning me to the wall.

"Oh, no did I pinch a nerve."

Jungkook: "I know what your plan is and it's not gonna work I am in control here."

I see the door open behind him and in walks, my husband with a gun pointed straight at Jungkook.

Yoongi: " You're going to put her down and listen to what she says."

Jungkook let go of my throat and walked over to Yoongi.

"Touch him and I will make every bit of suffering you go through ten times worse."

Jungkook: "You are the head of the silver hearts, her husband."

Yoongi ignored him giving him no reaction, which, clearly angered him.

Jungkook: "Really?! This guy, you could've had me but instead, you went to that guy."

I laugh a little as I see Yoongi's eyes fill with anger.

A/n: hey guys. Everything is coming to an end. I have the rest of the story typed and I am very sad that it is ending. I love this story so much and I hope you guys like it as much as I do. Thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 410 21
This is my first story . Its not that that good as I expected . If you want you can read it. " Are You Blind!? " " Not more than you , gadha " " You...
57.8K 2K 37
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...
4.1K 250 41
❝You are getting married to him within some weeks and that's it.❞ ╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ •◦❥•◦ Years later BTS have found their soulmates, except for 2: Jin and...
277K 8.7K 40
▪︎[A MAFIA FANFICTION] "It hurts the worst when the person who made you feel special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today ..." When a normal gi...