WITH YOU- I Never Had A Choic...

By booksbytate

[COMPLETED] W A R N I N G: • EXPLICIT SCENES AND STRONG LANGUAGE • MENTION OF DEATH AND SELF HARM • DON'T GO... More

CHAPTER ONE ✔️
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
Volume 2- CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT (Bonus)
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE (Bonus)
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER FIFTY THREE

20.5K 842 35
By booksbytate

AVERY

"No! Not yet!" He whines holding me close to his chest and buries his head into my neck. His arm is around my waist and he is holding me tightly. I try to push his hand away but he just tightens his grip.

"Dylan, I'll be late."

"Two more minutes, please..." he mumbles against my skin. It's been about a week since the charity night. Everything has been like a fairytale since then. Waking up to Dylan every day. Spending the night with him. Although we don't get much time from our busy schedules then again, no amount of time would be enough for us. And yes, I've officially moved into his room.

Although right now, I need to get up. "Dylan!" I snap.

"C'mon it's Saturday," he whines and looks up at my face, squinting his eyes.

"But I have to work." I touch his face and say softly.

Rolling his eyes, he says. "Fine!" And leaves my waist. I see him pout before he rolls over and lays down with his back towards me. I've seen both the childish and adult side of Dylan in these few days and I don't know which one I love better.

Removing the comforter off my legs, I step down. I am in Dylan's shirt right now. It has become an everyday thing. I like wearing a shirt. He likes seeing me in it. Told you, it's a fairytale. We didn't even fight this whole week.

I walk to the closet, grab my toiletries and stroll towards the bathroom. Before entering the bathroom, I glance at Dylan to find him still lying with his back turned this side. Shaking my head in amusement, I get into the bathroom and strip out of Dylan's shirt. Turning on the shower, I wait for the water to warm up.

As I step under the water, I flinch a little due to the temperature difference. After a few seconds, it gets comfortable though. I grab my shampoo and wash my hair. I am still running my hands through my hair, removing the wet locks off my face when the glass shower door opens and Dylan steps in, naked.

"What are you doing here?!" I almost shriek but stop my hands from covering myself.

His eyes rake my body from top to bottom then up again. Bringing his eyes to my face, he shrugs. "I wanted to take a shower."

"So, you could wait for a while, right?" Well, I want him to be in here with me...but...there are no 'but's.

In answer, he steps closer to my body and under the water. Circling his arms around my waist, he pulls me closer to him. My wet skin touches his and electricity shoots through my veins. He whispers, bringing his face closer to mine, "Too tempting." His lips touch mine and he kisses me. I kiss him back without hesitation and throw my arms around his neck. His hands grip my hips and he pulls my legs to wrap around his waist. I feel the heat starting to build at the apex of my thighs. He moves his hands to my butt and squeezes it making me moan. One hand moves to my chin tilting my head to make the kiss deeper.

Loosening my legs around his waist, I get down, breaking the kiss, and fall on my knees in front of him. "What-?" He starts but stops immediately. Realizing what I am doing, Dylan's eyes darken. He sucks in a sharp breath and stares at me, apprehensively.

I bring my hand up and wrap my fingers around his length. I move my hand back and forth pumping him. He keeps staring at me, in awe. I run my thumb over his tip, as I see the precum starting to ooze out. I look up at his face and wrap my lips around the tip of his cock, licking it slowly and gathering the precum to spread throughout his length. Immediately, his head falls back and touches the wall behind him. "Oh," a groan leaves his mouth. Taking a moment to adjust him in my mouth, I begin to bob my head, sucking him. I bring my hands up to his balls and cup them, slowly starting to massage. "Fuck!" His hand falls on the back of my neck. He removes the wet locks off my face and holds back the hair. He begins guiding my mouth in and out.

"God!" He moans. I smile a little against his skin and increase my speed, liking the fact of him being pleasured by me. "So good!" He growls out when I fondle his balls at the same time bobbing my head on his length. The tip hits the back of my throat making me gag once but I continue. My hair roots sting as he tugs on it roughly, taking control of my movements and I whimper against his skin as tears start to burn my eyes. I keep pumping him and sucking him. I feel his legs start to shake. That's how I know he is close. I keep sucking him and increase my pace to pump him. "I'm c-coming," he stutters but I don't lose my pace.

"Ahhhh!" He groans and comes into my mouth as I feel sprouts shooting down my throat. I swallow everything he has to offer then remove his cock from my mouth with a pop. The whole time he stares down at me with appreciation and awe. He holds my forearms and helps me stand up. His breathing is heavy and his eyes are still dark with lust as he watches me. He then grabs the back of my neck taking me in for a kiss, tasting himself from my mouth. I close my eyes momentarily with my hands all over him, touching him softly and feeling his hard muscles tighten under my palm. I feel his hand caressing my cheeks to remove the tears, and slipping his hand into my hair. He runs his hands through it as if to remove the sting from before. The kiss is soft and slow but passion increases with his hands moving down to hold my breasts. His mouth leaves mine eventually and he commands, "Open your eyes, Olivia." His voice is hoarse and deep.

His hand pinches my nipples for my late response. I open my eyes gazing at him half-lidded when he takes my right breast into his mouth and a moan leaves my mouth. He sucks on my hard nipple making it harder than before and rolls the other one with his forefinger and thumb. My hand moves to his silky black hair tugging on it. When his teeth grace my nipple nipping on it, a whimper leaves my mouth. I can feel myself getting wetter.

He moves his mouth to my neck sucking on it. One of his hands grabs my breast roughly fondling and squeezing it. His other hand slowly goes down my stomach to my mound, pinching my clit. I let out a loud moan, my head falling back. Dylan turns around then pushes me against the wall. His long middle finger enters me while his thumb plays with my clit. I let out a whimper for the sudden intrusion. I tug at his hair harder.

"You are so wet for me, baby." Dylan groans on my neck. The vibration of his voice brings me more to the edge. He slips another finger curling it, hitting my G-spot.

I gasp with pleasure, shouting his name. He increases his pace all along rubbing my clit. The pressure releases turning out into a hard orgasm. "Dylan!" I shout his name with my eyes rolling to the back of my head, my moans turning into screams. Dylan places his lips on mine swallowing my screams. All the while fingering me without decreasing his pace.

I slowly come down from my high breathing hard, eyes still close. Dylan pulls away from the kiss taking in my glow. He pulls out his fingers from me bringing them close to my mouth.

"Taste yourself," he says, staring at my eyes in a hoarse, smoky voice. I shiver at his sensual tone. I have never done it before and the look in his eyes says not to disobey him.

I open my mouth to lick his fingers slowly. I try to wrap my mouth around it but he pulls out his finger tsking. He takes his fingers to his mouth to lick it clean. He does it in such a hot way, not once losing eye contact with me. I can feel myself getting wet again. He then leans in to give me a hard kiss, his hand moving to my thigh lifting me to wrap it around his waist. I feel his cock on my inner thigh, hard again. I whimper into the kiss when it brushes my wet core.

"I need you, Dylan," I let out as he brushes his tip again. He groans and without a word he pushes his full length into me in one stroke. We both moan in pleasure. Dylan starts to move slowly then increases his pace while I roll my hips. His forehead touches mine as we stare into each other's eyes. He stares at me with darkened eyes reflecting lust, his eyes show admiration as he moves his gaze all over my face. I know my eyes mirror the same emotions as his. I know I am falling for him. There is no denying that fact and I want to enjoy it as it happens for it is inevitable to fall in love with him.

Dylan loses his control when I dig nails on his back and moan when he hits my G-spot. He pulls back fully and I cry out in protest. But in mere seconds he fills me again with full force and this time thrusting with full force. I hold his neck and bring down his face to kiss him. Dylan enters his tongue immediately taking control of the kiss. I let him because I know he likes taking control.

"Dylan! Ah!" I whimper, clinging on to his body when he increases the speed and pinches my nipple. We both begin to whimper and moan when suddenly my orgasm releases. I clench my wall into his cock, hard. He swells into me more. My nails dig back into his biceps leaving crescent marks for sure when he continues his pace with the same force prolonging my orgasm. Tremor after tremor runs through my body. My legs hanging limply around his waist, my head resting on his shoulder but he doesn't decrease his pace.

I come to a sudden realization when his thrusts become sloppy. He wasn't wearing a condom! But I cannot feel the panic in the heat of this moment. A groan leaves his mouth and he rests his hand on the bathroom walls for support. Our breathing matching, staggered.

"Condom..." I mumble out still in the haze.

"I couldn't stop." Dylan grunts.

"I know," I say a smile fitting in my mouth. I choose to push it aside and worry about it later.

"Sorry. I made you dirty again," he says apologetically but his tone says he is everything but that.

"Hmm. It was worth it," I whisper snuggling closer to his neck.

"Let me clean you up." He says softly kissing the side of my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Wattpad friend lemme_guessXX, thank you so much for helping me out with this chapter. This chapter was a disaster. You are the best editor, ever.

So I had to go to my school today for submitting our practical copies. I honestly don't like school. Even though this is my last year, I loved spending it at home, sleeping. However, we are starting our classes on 18th and I cannot fit into my uniform. My life, an utter disaster.

How was your day? How do you feel? Tell me everything. Love you all, my fellow sweet potatoes ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 18.3K 62
#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lies. Her life is playing with her happines...
144K 10.9K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
66.3K 2K 46
Bella head towards where they're going, carefully stepping along the craggy rocks. When suddenly, one of the rock she step into knocks her off balanc...
1.5M 47.4K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...