The Bitterness of Reality

By lxRyanxl

This is the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Psistorm) wh... More

Information
Chapter 1 : beginning
Chapter 2 : Thank You Brother
Chapter 3 : Archery and old mansion
Chapter 4 : Accidents and Realization
Chapter 5 :OFA, Goodbye Brother, and a Little Story
Chapter 6 : The First Meeting
Chapter 7 : My Quirk
Chapter 8 : Deku
Chapter 9 : Izuku Dairy
chapter 10: Message
Chapter 11 : Ryu
Chapter 12: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 13: Lossing Someone
Chapter 14: New Start
Chapter 15: "Training" 1
Chapter 16 : "Training" 2
Chapter 17 : Truth Record
Chapter 18 : Conversation Between Villain and Victim
Chapter 19 : Angry And Get Advice
Chapter 20 : Class 1 - S
Charakter Update
Chapter 21 : Gift for Ryu
Chapter 22 : Forgive 1
Chapter 23 : Spending Time Together
Chapter 24 : Gifts And a Whole Family Back
Chapter 25 : Threat
Chapter 26 : 1-S Class First Impression
Chapter 27 : New Friends
Chapter 28 : Izuku's secret
Chapter 29 : Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 30 : Exams and Preparation
Chapter 31: Go Back To Home
Chapter 32 : Meeting
Chapter 34 : Exam 1
Chapter 35 : Exam 2
Chapter 36 : Rescue Plan
Chapter 37 : Visit
Chapter 38 : Training For The UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 39 : UA Entrance Exam 1
Chapter 40 : UA entrance exam 2
Chapter 41 : UA Entrance Exam 3
Chapter 42 : Jealous
Chapter 43 : Meet Up With Opponents Who Become Friends
Chapter 44 : UA Acceptance Results
Chapter 45 : First day at UA
Chapter 46 : Bad News
Chapter 47 : Training With Class 1-A
Chapter 48 : Midnight Debate
Chapter 49: USJ
Chapter 50 : Advice
Chapter 51: The First Day at the training ground
Chapter 52 : Good News
Chapter 53: Rescue Mission
Chapter 54: Happy (END)
New Story

Chapter 33 : The Murder of The Students

393 14 0
By lxRyanxl

Izuku POV

I was walking through the hallway to the presentation room to show what happens if someone disturbs me and the people closest to me, when I passed the medicine storage room I heard a voice like someone in pain from inside and I checked into the room.

When I entered I felt a needle thrown at me and I held the needle in the air using telekinesis and saw the direction it was from, when I approached the direction it was throwing from there was a sickle near my neck then a sound came from behind me.

"Who are you?" a voice behind me asked.

"Calm down Ryu, it's me Izuku" I replied.

"Izu!" Ryu said while taking his sickle away from my neck and hugging me.

"Where are Kai and miss Roze?" I ask.

"We're here" Miss Roze said as she walked out of the closet.

"How is Kai?" I ask.

"He lost a lot of blood but I managed to stop the bleeding, now he is unconscious" Miss Roze said.

"Wait here I will call Enzi and the others" I said while taking my cellphone and chanting Enzi asked him to come to the medicine storage.

"You guys wait here I'll take care of the bastards" I said as I walked out of the room and headed for the presentation room.

I walked to the presentation room with 3 people who were unconscious, when I got there I tied 3 people and closed their eyes then I arranged so that their screams could be heard throughout the school speakers and I brought them to their senses and then jabbed my stun arrows at the three of them and they started screaming again.

I used the stun arrows which I extended their duration to 3 hours, they will continue to be electrocuted for 3 hours and won't be able to pass out.

After I finished I left the room and went to the medicine storage area to check the wounds of Kai, Ryu, and miss Roze and met the others, when I got there everyone had gathered and I asked Enzi to use his quirk to go get the box I showed yesterday to him in the attic of the yagi residence.

while waiting for Enzi I went to the kitchen and took some snacks and drinks that were still left in the kitchen and when I came back Enzi was there with the box I asked for, he looked very tired so I asked him to rest and gave him the energy drink I took earlier then I treated Kai, Ryu, and miss roze.

we rested there for 2 hours until the communication device belonging to the person I tortured rang and a voice was heard but it was not the voice of the captain but the voice of a younger person.

"Izuku, we want to make an agreement with you" the voice said.

"agreement? since when do people make agreements with strangers?" I say.

"You don't need to know who I am," the voice said.

"No, thank you. I still choose to make agreements with other countries rather than strangers" I said.

"Then you will lose your chance" the voice said.

"Then the secrets of your country will be spread" I said.

"stop being a kid!" the voice said with exhausted patience.

"I'm not childish, but professional, idiot" I said with a laugh at the end.

"You never learned to be a businessman or politics huh" I said, he didn't answer for a few minutes then he answered.

"White, you didn't tell me your last name neither did I." White said.

"fair, want to make what agreement?" I say.

"Let go of our 3 people and we will 3 students of this school" White said.

"I refuse, I have no relationship with students in this school" I said.

"What about Miss Roze? Does she agree with you?" white asks.

"Miss Roze? She said she doesn't care, her work contract was completed 2 days ago" I said.

"He doesn't care about his students? What a bad principal" White said.

"Well then 1 students are dead" White said and there were gunshots and screams.

"well one of your people died" I said, the sound of his screaming decreased.

"You said you didn't care" White said.

"I didn't kill him, he died because he chose to die" I said.

"My shock will continue until that person chooses to die or you grant my wish" I said.

"Why did you electrocute him if you didn't intend to kill him?" White asked.

"Why are you pointing your guns at the student if you don't want to shoot him?" I asked back.

"how do you know?" white asks.

"satellite, you think I don't have my own satellite?" I said, White is silent.

"well we are fair with our own standards" I said.

"You're not fair, you keep electrifying them while we only have guns" White said.

"I am not fair? Aren't you the one who is unfair? You get food, drink, weapons, assistance easily while I'm trapped," I said, white silent.

"fair is a word that depends on your point of view" I said.

After a few minutes passed there were gunshots and screams from the communication devices, after which the gunshots White spoke again.

"We will accept your wish, we will withdraw from the school and will send the files of the person who ordered the attack on this school" White said.

"Sorry but the request was there when the students were still out there, now I am not interested in that file because I have got it even your file is white jones or America's youngest agent" I said.

"I still consider you humans initially but after you kill all the innocent students I changed my mind" I said.

"Take it easy your family will live but .." I said.

"The world will judge you differently after this" I continued.

After saying that the two men who were tortured died from exhaustion and infected burns because they were not handled quickly, then I asked Enzi to use his quirk to transfer us to the yagi residence.

After arriving at the residence Yagi it was already night and my parents asked where we were and who was Miss Roze, I answered them that the Brooklyn Academy was attacked by the American government and all the students there were killed and Miss Roze was the former principal there and I delivered miss roze to my bedroom which is in the attic and me, Kai, and Ryu, sleep in the living room while hugging each other.

The next morning I saw an American news station reporting the massacre of Brooklyn Academy students carried out by American troops and a child named White Jones, on the news it was also shown a massacre video taken from the school's CCTV camera and from my satellite.

The American government said the video was fake and it was an act of terrorists who wanted to blame America, not long after America said there was news where the news showed a video of Miss Roze testifying to the massacre and a recording of my conversation with White Jones and the rest of the world. Believe in the words of Miss Roze because Miss Roze has become a known world hero who never lies.

After the news video of Miss Roze's testimony shows the video of White Jones being captured along with all the soldiers seen in the video of the Brooklyn Academy student massacre, I smiled at all the news then I turned off the TV and cooked for everyone in the house.

when I tried to get up Kai and Ryu hugged me tighter so I couldn't get up, after a few tries I finally got up and I immediately cooked for everyone.

when I almost finished cooking I heard two voices calling my name then there was a voice like crying but the sound of crying was very low, I almost didn't hear it, I immediately finished my cooking and went over to the sound of the crying and I saw Kai and Ryu sitting crying in the living room then I approached them both and asked why they were crying.

"Why are you both crying?" I asked in a low voice.

"Izu!" Ryu said then hugged me tightly and Kai just sat there crying silently.

"Kai come here" I said, Kai walked towards me and I hugged them both while trying to calm them down.

"why are you crying?" I ask.

"nightmare" they both say.

"It's okay, I'm here, do you want to talk about it?" I said, they shook their heads.

"Alright, let's wake up the others and we have breakfast, okay?" I said and they nodded, then when I woke up Enzi and her grandmother, Ryu woke up Kacchan and Izuma, I woke up Miss Roze and my parents.

after everyone woke up we had breakfast together and I told mom that we ran out of groceries again and mom asked me to buy groceries later after breakfast and gave me money, after breakfast I changed my clothes and got ready to go shopping kai and Ryu asked me I wanted to go where and I said I wanted to go shopping and they asked to come.

During the trip I realized that Kai and Ryu became more attached to me and became more spoiled than usual because of this nightmare this morning? When we got to the mini market we bought some groceries and I asked Kai and Ryu's favorite food and they answered whatever apart from fish.

"You don't like fish?" I ask.

"I don't like food with eyes," Kai said.

"same" Ryu said.

"I always feel that fish always look at me when I eat and I don't like it" Ryu added.

"OK, if there's something you like take it and I'll pay for it and then we'll go home" I said.

after shopping we walked home and we passed a park where there was an ice cream stand and Ryu looked like he wanted to buy ice cream, we bought ice cream then continued our journey.

When we got home we were surprised by Mr. Ichio who ran towards Ryu and hugged him, after a few minutes Mr. Ichio removed the wound and pulled Ryu into the living room while Kai and I tidied up our groceries.

After me and Kai cleared up our groceries, we went to the living room to meet Mr. Ichio, in the living room, Ryu was seen hugging Mr. Ichio and crying in his hug then we approached them and sat in front of them.

"Mr. Ichio, I'm sorry that I Ryu got hurt" I said.

"It's not your fault Izu!" Ryu and Kai said.

"They are right it's not your fault" Mr. Ichio said.

"But because I went to Japan first and left them they got hurt" I said sorry.

"It's not entirely your fault, I also did that first when I was young and because of that I lost my wife" Mr. Ichio said.

"Promise you will protect them more and don't let the same thing happen again" Mr. Ichio said.

"And please take care and teach good things to my son" Mr. Ichio said while looking at Ryu.

"I won't let the same thing happen to Ryu and Kai again, I promise, thank you for trusting me" I said.

after that Mr. Ichio spent the day with Ryu and he said he would go to UA with me this afternoon to see his son and his son's boyfriend do the hero license exam, After Mr. Ichio said he would see our hero license exam, my parents came up to me and said they wanted to see me do the hero license exam this afternoon with the Bakugo family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.5K 17
Toshinori Yagi and his wife Inko Yagi both are Pro Heroes. Toshinori is the #1 hero All Might and Inko is the #4 hero Telek. During their lives, they...
642K 14.8K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...
183K 2.9K 29
Since it's still around let's see my take on the story izuku Yagi lived a normal life. that is till he turned 4 and was diagnosed as quirkless despit...
284K 3K 23
Izuku Yagi son of Tonshinori Yagi also known as All Might the number 1 hero and inko Yagi who was known to be psychic the number 4 hero. izuku was kn...