𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲- 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘴𝘦 𝘩...

Bởi honeydrexm

ᝬ 🌸 𖠵 CHERRY 𓄹 'i just miss your accent and your friends' In which a little game brings old lovers ba... Xem Thêm

0
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝐢
I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝐢𝐢
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
<3
New corpse book:)
Edited photo<3

IV

8.6K 169 273
Bởi honeydrexm

4 'I'm drunk.'

Victoriamoon: we hot

Tagged: maggiemarie
23k likes 7k comments

User: to look like them🤞🏻

User: yuck

Julietmoon: hey I wasn't in this!!
↪️Victoriamoon: whoops

Maggiemarie: hell yeah we is baby
↪️Victoriamoon: fuck me🤪

Corpse_husband: how much have you drank?
↪️Victoriamoon: enough to be drunk🤪

Victoria cried holding the phone up to her face. "Imma call him." She mumbled to Maggie "who?" Maggie slurred smiling. "Corpse imma call corpse I'll be back." Victoria said almost tripping out of the club.

The call rang twice before a dark room was seen. "Vic?" Corpse asked making Victoria sigh at his voice "fuck I miss your voice, how come I can't see your face? It's not like I've never seen it!" Victoria whined making corpse flinch on the other side of the phone.

"Um right I forgot sorry." He mumbled grabbing the phone showing his face. He instantly saw the girls features turn from sadness to happiness. "How are you still so handsome I don't get it." She slurred making corpse smile softly. "I miss you." She said making corpse realize a shaky breath. " I miss you too, can you order a Uber home?" He asked making the girl frown.

"Maybe?" She said getting onto the Uber app. "I can't." She said giggling making corpse sigh. "It's okay I'll order one for you, what's your address and the place your at?" He asked taking in her information and paying for the Uber. "Thanks bubs! I'll go get Maggie and Juliet, though Maggie might go home with her new boy toy..."

Victoria started crying making corpse cringe. "Hey hey it's okay.." he said making Victoria cry more "no it's not you live in America and I'm here in the UK, I want you corpse I wish I never left." She said in between sobs making corpse hold back tears of his own. "Hey it'll be okay."

"I'm drunk." Victoria said laughing making corpse shake his head chuckling at her mood swings. "Yes you are. The Ubers there it's a red car." "I SEE IT, I'll call you back I have to get Juliet outside bye!" And just as quickly as the call happened it ended making corpse let out a sigh.

Victoria🌙:
I very much FaceTimed corpse drunk
And he ordered me and Uber

Lily🌸:
Aww progress!!

Rea🌞:
That's cute!!

Poki🤎:
Does that mean there's a
chance you'll date again?

Victoria🌙:
I mean maybe??
Idk
I want to but I don't trust him
Plus time zones

Poki🤎:
Oh yeah.. true

Rea🌞:
Anyways among us tonight?

Lily🌸:
I'm down!

Juliet❣️:
I'm down text me when💚

Poki🤎:
Yes please!

Victoria🌙:
Yes!!
I need to make up for last time!

Maggie🖤🧚🏻‍♀️:
Fuck no
No offense not a gamer🤪

Rea🌞:
No offense taken!!
I'll text y'all later!
Read at 8:39

Victoria smiled at the camera watching floods of "how are you!" And "I missed you!" In the comments. She sighed looking at the discord. "Im so sorry that I left last time, I'm here to play for real!" Victoria said clicking join call.

"Hey guys!" She said making everyone respond hi. "I won't leave like I did last time." She joked making Juliet snort. "Bet." Juliet said making Victoria roll her eyes. "Bet 25 gifted." Victoria said making her chat spam "ooh" "okay." Juliet said.

The game started Victoria being an crewmate. "Fuck okay let's do our task." She mumbled walking to o2 and pushing leafs out. She watched Juliets purple body run bye, Victoria was a dark blue with a green leaf on her head. She smiled walking out seeing corpses dead body. "Oh my god!" Victoria squealed.

"I know she did that on purpose fuck." Victoria said reporting the body. "Okay where was everyone?" Toast said making Juliet giggle. "J..." Poki said making Juliet laugh more. "It was Victoria." Juliet said making said girl glare at her character. "That's a lie I watched you walk past and book there was corpse dead." Victoria said quickly making Rea laugh.

Corpse:
Avenge me pls

Vic💞:
I'm trying😀

Corpse:
Try harder!!

Vic💞:
Corpse.
Do you hate me?

Corpse:
Fuck no Vic,
Do you hate me?

Vic💞:
No. I want to but I can't

Corpse:
Vic....
Please call me after the stream🥺

Vic💞:
Okay...
Read at 10:30

Victoria put her phone down noticing she got voted out. "Sorry guys mum texted me." She said smiling at her chat who told her not to worry. "Well since we are dead, send me questions!" Victoria laughed at some of the questions

"Why are you mean to corpse? I'm not mean, I'm playing with him." Victoria said cringing at the lie she was mean but now she's trying to be nice "for the fans." "What's your finsta. Oh it's not going to tell you .com!" Victoria joked watching the game end crew mates won.

After a few games Victoria decided to call it a night. "All right boys and girls I'm out!" Victoria said to the discord making people say goodnight. "Bye guys I love you I'll stream tomorrow!" Victoria said to her stream leaving both the game and her stream. It was only a minute after her phone started ringing.

Incoming call from Corpse
Answer?
Yes No

Bold corpse
Italics Victoria

Vic?

Just his voice saying her name made her tear up.

Hey corpse

She heard him shuffling around in his room. She assumed he still lived in San Diego. And had his black room with his Galaxy lights on.

Would you want to um.
FaceTime?

She smiled at the fact he was willing to show his face again to her.

Up to you
She watched the call request to show her face she clicked accepte not even thinking about the way she looked. Her short brown hair put up in a messy ponytail her glasses framing her face and her blue sweater crunching up as she layed on her bed.

Victoria saw his face for the first time since she was drunk but even then she really didn't see it. She smiled softly at him his brown eyes held worry in them he looked the same as he did the day he left her.

You look cute.

Thanks corpse.

You can call me by my name you know.

I know Isaiah.

It felt weird to call him by his first name she almost cringed corpse was something she was used to calling him corpse not Isaiah. She heard him take a deep breath in and a shaker one out.

You and my family are the only people to call me that.

Yeah. It's weird anyways why'd you want to call?

We need to talk or well I need to and I need you to listen and since your in the UK this is the only way.

Could've called me on discord

Victoria heard him chuckle at her joke making her feel proud she still made him laugh after all these years.

Yeah I could've anyways, about the whole Angelina thing.. she blackmailed me Vic I didn't want her okay. I wanted you. She found out about me being corpse and she said if I didn't leave you for her she'd tell everyone. I'm so sorry Vic I didn't want to leave you.

Victoria let a few tears fall holding back sobs. It made sense her and corpse were doing so well the day before he left.

You should have told me..
I'm sorry I've been rude and stubborn

Don't apologize I get it, I had it coming..

Silence followed making Victoria cringe.

We can start new, as friends.

She saw him frown biting his lip making her look down.

Yeah as friends, well I'll let you go since it's late in the UK. I'll text you bye Vic.

Bye corpse.

Okay so with the name Isaiah me and my friend found it together and thought it'd be a cute name doesn't mean I'm saying it's corpse name because it's most likely not anyways if y'all hate the name I'll get rid of it 😀

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

125K 5K 16
Two Streamers; one that always hides his smile and the other that doesn't show his face at all. Through playing Among us, Corpse and Sykkuno seem to...
873K 19.5K 36
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝.🦇 -‼️𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌; #1 agora...
135K 4.6K 18
"all the hardest, coldest people you meet were once as soft as water, and that's the tragedy of living." - "Corpse, stop," she pleaded with him. "...
213K 6.3K 57
Sykkuno's Twin is exactly opposite to Sykkuno. He's arrogant. Stupid. Cocky. And looks down on gamers like they are worthless. Maybe that's why Valk...