WHAT'S WRONG WITH SECRETARY K...

By AnInkToAPaper

Successful young handsome, who is a bit narcissist and arrogant boss as he is. A fine young CEO who likes to... More

WHAT'S WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM
SYNOPSIS:
PROLOGUE:
CHAPTER 1:
CHAPTER 2:
CHAPTER 3:
CHAPTER 4:
CHAPTER 5:
CHAPTER 6:
CHAPTER 7:
CHAPTER 8:
CHAPTER 9:
CHAPTER 10:
CHAPTER 11:
CHAPTER 12:
CHAPTER 13:
CHAPTER 14:
CHAPTER 15:
CHAPTER 16:
CHAPTER 18:
CHAPTER 19:
CHAPTER 20:
CHAPTER 21:
CHAPTER 22:
CHAPTER 23:
CHAPTER 24:
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
CHAPTER 25:
CHAPTER 26:
CHAPTER 27:
CHAPTER 28:
CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 17:

1.7K 66 7
By AnInkToAPaper

"I like you. Wrong I love you." He is just staring at his boss. He can't sink it on his mind what he said. He still look at him.

"Don't joke like that boss. It's not funny." He said irritatedly. His boss look at him.

"I really did love you. I've been denying all those years. I like you for how many years, I just don't want to a-admit it." Jungkook bite his own lips. He is serious.

"How come? How? When? Where? You said you don't do date and don't fall inlove. Are you joking?" His boss look at him again because of what he said.

"Remember when you lost your card and it's our team building that time? In your bag there's a card. I put it there. I am worried about yoy." He remember what he said.

"Jin, hold up I lost my card. I need that card my budget for our team building is there." He is irritated now.

"Where did you put it?" Jin got irritated too. They've been finding it here in their room. There's no sign of his card.

"It's just there in my clothe." They are just searching and searching for it.

"Then, what is it?" He look at the are where Jin pointed. He look at it. It's a card!

"I don't know. I think that's it."

"Why? I mean, how come did you know?" He said confusedly.

"It's obvious because you took an hour to leave the room. So, I ordered someone to followed you and Jaime put the card inside."

Taehyung bite his lips because of what his boss said. He didn't know that. It's embarrassing. The budget card is more bigger than his ATM.

"Remember also when your debt in the bank got lower and you got your farm back in a lower price than it's original price?" He look at his boss.

"Don't tell me—"

"It's me. I paid the half of it. Your grandmother knows it too. I visited your province every month." Jungkook smile and he is really proud.

"W-what?! Grandma knows you?" He massage his forehead because of what Jungkook said. Too much information.

"I am also the one who give a scholarship to your brother Phael, because he is smart and he really pursue education." There and that, his jaw drop because of another information he shared.

Jungkook go close to him. His boss hug him and he put his chin into his shoulder. He sigh deeply. He's thankful because he helped him in a secret way. Taehyung hug Jungkook back.

"I'm sorry to all the things I've said to you." Taehyung bite his lips again.

"I know you feel sorry. Thank you too for taking care of me for 10 years. You're wrong, you're more than enough I am just jealous because of what I saw that day, in the mall." Taehyung chuckle because his boss pouted like a kid. His boss hide his cute side.

"I like you too boss. But I shouldn't feel this, because you are too perfectionist, hard-headed, arroga—" Jungkook didn't let him finish because he kiss him.

"It hurts. It's okay I love you anyway." Taehyung smile.They kiss each other."And correction baby I don't do date except to you!"

Taehyung feels relief because of what he said earlier. He stop kissing him. He smile because of it.

"And, how did you know grandma?" Jungkook just smile and hug him from the back.Tsaka.

"It's because of the farm. I was about to visit you that time when you got sick but I saw your grandma instead of you so, I introduced myself to her." Taehyung nodded.

"Grandama didn't share this things to me." Jungkook stare at him. He bite his owm lips again when his boss kiss his neck.

"I told her not to you might get mad. You don't want someone to take good care of you unless it's your grandma." V smile. His boss is really concern, huh?

"Thank you for helping me." Jungkook just nodded and he lean his body to his.

"I am tired baby. Let's go home." He sounds like a kid when he is complaining he laugh.

"I will just finish this stuff. Lay there on the sofa while I am finishing these. So that you will never face a problem tomorrow." Taehyung smile to assure him. He smile back

"That's the reason why I love you because you don't want me to work hard. I will just sleep baby. Thank you and I love you." He kiss him before he lay on the sofa.

He touch his own lips. He feel so loved. Damn it! What the hell his boss did to make him feel like this? He stare at Jungkook's face.

Who knows that he will like someone again? Not on the girls but in a boy. He bite his lips again. Before he is the one who take good care of his exes now he is the one who being take good care. It's just a secret but he did.

He shook his head and still staring at Jungkook. He never liked a man before, he usually feel to a sexy and pretty girls. He didn't like boys unless he is Jeon Jungkook.

"If ever a man will confess his love to you? What will you do?" He look at his boss who's now drunk because he drink too much tonight.

"I don't know. I am not gay and also I am not a girl to fell for a man. I respect their feelings for me but I can't accept it either." Jungkook look away and just there being silent and never talk again.

That's maybe the reason why he confessed his love for Taehyung too late and too long. He stop working when someone called him. He look at the caller. It's just Jin.

"Hello Jin? Why did you call?" He heard on the other line that he is crying."Jin? Jin? Why are you crying? What happened?"

"Damn it hurts so much. Come here and let's drink it's my treat." He is laughing while sobbing.

Because he is worried to what will happen to him he hurriedly fix his self. He wake his boss.

"Boss? Boss?" He woke up. Jungkook hug him. Clearly he wants Taehyung's attention.

"Hug me baby. Let's go home now." Jungkook kiss his neck. Maybe kissing his neck is one of Jungkook's hobby.

"Yes, we'll go now. Come on, and can you go home first? Jin called me I am worried he is drunk." He said while they are walking towards to the car.

"I am jelous baby." He frown because of what he said.

"Jin is my friend, he needs me." He just nodded and didn't talk again. Taehyung looks at Jungkook. tumango ito at di na umimik. "Promise. When I will go back we can do it tonight." Jungkook look at him with his wide eyes.

"Really? Promise? No taking it back?" He laugh because of it and he drive."Yes! You're so thoughtful baby! I love you!"

"I love you too." Jungkook smile at him. While they are on their way he can't help but to worry about his friend. He look at his boss' phone when it ring.

"Hello? Namjoon? Yes? Okay i'm comming." He look at him."Namjoon is in my house. You can go to Jin now I am okay here. Bye baby, be careful." Jungkook said and enter his house.

"JIN? What happened to you?" Jin look at him and his tears still falling on his cheeks. This is his first time to see him crying. He is drunk.

"Did you know that I love this person so much? But fvck!" He is still crying and drink again. He get his own beer and drink it too.

"What really happened?" He ask in pure worry.

"I fell inlove." He started to share it whime he is drinking. He bite his lips."He lied about something. I thought he loves me too, why did he l-lie to me? If he loves me he should tell me so that I won't be worry as fvck and I won't d-doubt him!"

He comforted his friend. Taehyung eats too because he need it later.

"Ssh. It's okay. You can through this, Jin. We both know that this is love. It's painful." We will hurting and hurting each other.

Then if it is, Jin already has a girlfriend? Why he didn't know it? He didn't know why he didn't tell him about this.

"He said we should trust each other but he is the one who didn't trust me! So, you!" His friend pointed him too."Make sure you're brave enough for everything because you will reach the point where you get hurt."

They are just drinking until Jin sleep because of too much beer. I hope his friend will get back soon. He is worried if Jin is like this. He didn't know that he likes someone he didn't share his lovelife to him.

Maybe he wanted to keep it a secret and he respect his friend's want, until his friend will share the reason why he become like this. Taehyung sigh deeply.

Love is really dangerous to every human being. So be careful who you love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 49.6K 56
Kim Taehyung is a very wealthy man that just so happens to own a mansion full of lovers. Who also achieved his wealth through a porn empire. His very...
82.1K 2.6K 18
Completed [TAEKOOK] Jeongguk is an idol, Taehyung a secretary in a big company. He gets love confessions daily, hating it. One day he shows an old u...
2.5M 161K 54
Being prim and proper is not in Taehyung's vocabulary. He is the total opposite of the word innocent, if solely based on his actions. However, he is...
76.7K 2.5K 27
Min Yoongi, a CEO of a famous company and Park Jimin, his secretary. Completed!