Bound Together

Od Everyonehatesmeee__

Total opposites, they say that they attract the most to each other and it looks like whoever said that was ri... Více

Characters
|The Beginning of the End|
|Those blue Eyes|
|Where am I|
|Safe at Last|
|Wake up|
|Its only you|
|Why me|
|Lovable Warmth|
|The two Families|
|The Laurents Family|
|From now On|
|The calm before the Storm|
|The Talk|
|In my Arms|
|Dear Rosalie|
|Blood in my Lungs|
|Just one Week|
|More than a Sunrise|
|The end of a Summers Day|
|Decisions|
|The Unknown|
|When I first saw You|
|What lies Beyond Us|
|A Losing Game|
|Round Two|
|One too many at this Point|
|The Final Challenge|
|In another Lifetime|

|Could this be Love|

990 24 1
Od Everyonehatesmeee__

The his body felt next to mine was magnetic almost, there was a connection between us that I didn't know exactly what it was but it was alluring to say the least. But why was I submitting to him, is this sympathy or something else that i'm feeling. He somehow struck a cord in my heart that day, a cord that I though I never encounter or heard of. I was different from that day on, I had started to become nervous and anxious to be around him. Just what was he doing to me. How and why did he make me feel so different, there was no more hatred or resent, nor fear or silence between me and him.

"Are you alright Rosalie." I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts and looked towards where the sound came from. I had forgotten where I was for a moment. Adrien stood next to me while the maids were doing my hair, today was the day where Adrien would announce me to the public.

"Yes I'm alright just a little nervous that's all." I replied to him trying to play it off.

"You have nothing to be nervous about mon amour, the people will love you." How could he say the opinions of others so calmly. I don't know how everyone would react much less to seeing someone from mafia origins.

Suddenly the door of the dressing room was opened and a butler stepped in.
"Sir your suit is ready for you in the fitting room." The butler spoke then Adrien nodded.

"I'll be there in a minute, can I get a kiss my love." Adrien said and I could already feel the heat start to build up in my cheeks, he then knelt down so we could be at eye level. I kissed him on the forehead and quickly looked away. Even after some time that we shared Im still nervous around him.

"On the lips next time my love." I turned back around as he said that and his lips suddenly met mine, even if it was short I loved every second of it, God why do I enjoy this so much. His lips separated from mine as he gave me a genuine smile then left the dressing room. The maid continued to do my hair and soon moved onto my makeup, after she was finished I slipped on the beautiful dress that was given to me.

It was a stunning white silky dress with lace along the sides, back and bottom of the dress. My hair was done in simple curls but with some hair joining together in the back, then It was finished off with a white floral clip. As for my makeup it was a simple look, with a beige cut crease and deep red lipstick.

"You look exquisite Miss Van Cartier." The maid said.

"Oh thank you but really it's all thanks to you for working your magic." I replied and she smiled but as she was about to speak a knock on the door interrupted her.

"Miss Van Cartier your husband has asked me to take you to the conference room, the meeting will soon begin."  A man wearing a suit stepped into the room while speaking, I saw the maid nod from the mirror and he left.

"You will do great things for France Miss Van Cartier." The maid spoke then sprayed some perfume on my body, I smiled and thanked her then followed the butler out the door.

As I followed behind the man I looked around the long hallway, black, gold, and stoner were everywhere. I continued to walk until suddenly something caught my eye. A picture of two kids hugging each other was hung on the wall, a girl with light blue eyes and a little boy with brown eyes. It looked like he was hugging the living daylights out of her but she still smiled.

"Ah that's a lovely picture you've set your eyes on Miss Van Cartier, you and master look almost the same as you do now." My eyes widened a bit, that was us.

"I guess he never did let go of me." I spoke then continued to walk down the hallway. After a while he opened a door and I was met with Adrien wearing a matte black tux with grey linings.

"There she is, the love of my life. You look magnificent my love." He spoke then snapped his fingers, everyone in the room quickly left leaving the two of us alone. He stepped closer to where I was and took my hand, placing his other hand in my chin I looked up at him. I stared into those alluring chocolate eyes that were enveloped with gold around the center.

"Come with me." He said and I followed to where he would lead, the doors to the balcony opened and I saw an array of people coming inside the house with cameras.

"They can't wait to meet you my love, and I can't wait to do so many things to you after." Adrien's hands began to travel down my back, then as they traveled lower his hands gripped my butt while he leaned down for a kiss. His lips met mine and he forced his tongue in, my core heated at his course of action while he intertwined his tongue with mine.

"Fuck this never gets old." Adrien broke the kiss as he spoke then took my left hand in his. I suddenly felt something cool come off my hand then I looked down and the ring was off my finger.

"I made our rings special so that we couldn't take them off unless they are together, but now I made a few new modifications." A small box was taken out of his suit pocket and he opened it to reveal a new ring, more diamonds were on it and it looked even more expensive than the last one.

"it's beautiful Adrien you didn't have to." I replied and he took the opportunity to kiss me once more.

"I trust you more now so you can take it off whenever you like, it has other features but I'll tell you later because right now we have the press conference." He added and I nodded, Adrien's hand wrapped around my waist and he held me close to his side as we walked out the doors and back into the hallway.

We continued walking until we reached the last door of the hallway, the
guards at both side opened it and the sound of cameras clicking and people bustling with question overcame. Adrien escorted us to the table across the room with two gold and black chairs together. We sat down and the questions continuously grew louder.

"Where did you too meet!"

"Have you replaced Mis Margret!"

"Where will the wedding be!"

"Will you have children!"
Adrien then lifted his hand up and the assembly of people quieted down, he intertwined our hands together and placed them above the table showing the ring. Adrien pointed at someone and they stood up with their recorder towards him.

"From the rumors we have heard and the ring shown on your finger Mis will you be the next queen of France ruling along side Prince Adrien." He questioned while the eyes of the assembly of reporters looked at me with hunger for an answer.

"Yes it is true that me and Adrien will be getting married soon along with my coronation, the date isn't specific but I can tell you for certain it will be held soon." I answered then looked up at Adrien with a caring smile, he smiled back then kissed my forehead as if to say he was proud of my response.

"Next question." I added then a woman stood up with her notepad and pencil.

"I don't mean to be rude but there is controversy about Prince Adrien and lady Margret, could you tell us Mis how do you feel about their relationship?" She questioned.

"Please just call me Rosalie and about their relationship from what Adriens tells me they are just acquainted, I trust him with all of my heart and don't think he would go against our relationship." I responded.

"Me and Margret have nothing to do with each other as I said in the previous interview." Adrien pointed out then picked another person.

"As you mentioned in the previous interview your wedding will take place in a few days from now, how are the preparations going?" She asked and my heart almost stopped for a moment, somewhere inside of me I could feel that this was happening almost too fast.

"Well this week we have my loves dress fitting along with picking the venue but most likely it will be in The Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte." He answered then grazed his finger over the ring. It seems like everything is already taken care of.

Question after question the press conference soon came to an end with the reporters satisfied with their answers, and now it was just us walking in the garden.

"Can't you just imagine, one day our kids will be running around this garden just like we did." His hand wrapped around my waist as he traced little circle on my stomach.

"I don't really want to have children, I was never good with kids in the past and I doubt I can much less raise one." I replied while looking out onto the hundreds of acres of land.

"Don't worry my love, I'll be with you every step of the way. I know you will be the best mother for our children." He sounded so reassured that I could be a mother but I knew deep down the I'm not fit to be one. I never was meant to fit the perfect role a mother could play, I knew myself and I had no confidence in raising one. Just the thought of it is getting me anxious.

///
I felt as though the rest of our days flew by in a flash and soon the dress, venue, cake and decorations were all in place for that dreadful day. We were separated but it didn't stop Adrien from sending me small notes on how excited he was and how much he loved me.

It seemed like time couldn't wait for the wedding to come any longer, the maids hastily helping me put on the dress then did my makeup and style my hair. My black hair was neatly done into a braided low bun with white flower accessories holding my long veil. The makeup they did was beautiful and simple, a light Smokey eye with a medium toned red lipstick. And finally the dress, a corseted back that shaped my body more into the hourglass figure that I have and lavishing trails of lace and tulle. The torso was an off the shoulders with the same tulle around them and the flowery lace designs trailing down the valley of my breast.

I had white heels with diamonds adorning them as I took a step off the small round podium and looking into the mirror. I had been describing how I looked to my own self in disbelief that I was getting married right now, a day that I never saw coming in my life is here.

"I'm sorry can I just have a small moment to myself for a bit, it's so much to take in." I spoke then the maids nodded and stepped out.

I looked at the time and by the looks of it the reception Is about to begin which means he's already there waiting for me at the altar. I walked over to the door and opened it, the maids were gone and two guard were ready to escort me to the outside where the wedding is being held. In just moments I'll be getting married and tied to that man forever,

Like hell in going to let it go his way.

I took out the sharpened hair pin from my hair and felt my veil drop onto the floor, the part of hair that was in a bun fell below the connected braids. Let the blood bath begin.

I stabbed the guard to my left in the side and kicked him away, his eyes held a pained look while I stabbed the other one in the chest. The other guard fell onto the floor and I noticed some small splatters of blood on my dress. I gave them a smile then ran off heading straight down the stairs. The guests were all in place inside while I left out through one of the side doors, as I made my way to the front door I stabbed another guard that was in place. The other one put up a fight but a drop kick and a stab in the arm kept took him down.

"Boss... she's escaping." I turned around at the coughing guard who I first stabbed, well now this will make things more fun. I suddenly heard a gun shot in the far distance and I know that gun too well, looks like news travels fast here.

Kicking my heels off I ripped the dress so I could have more room to run and that's what I did, no gates just acres of land. I ran faster when I heard the sound of a helicopter coming down, could see my aunt wearing a beautiful white suit as she looked down at me with a smirk.

"I HOPE I DIDNT MISS THE WEDDING!!" She yelled while the helicopter landed.

"No your just in time Auntie, the main coarse is just about to come." I replied then looked back only to watch as Adrien ran towards me with anger burning in his eyes. I stepped inside the helicopter and blew him a kiss then slipped the ring off, I threw it towards him as the propellers began to spin lifting the helicopter off the ground.

"Au revoir mon amour et bon débarras." (Goodbye my love and good riddance) He fell onto his knees as the helicopter took off, my heart stung a bit but I ignored it and sat down on one of the seats.

"Such a shame a beautiful dress had to be used on such an awful day." My aunt spoke and I gave her a small smile. Part two in underway, now we just have to get my father. Everything is going according to my plan.

Please forgive me for whoever is reading this, I know I haven't updated in a while and I regret putting it aside. I am so sorry please don't attack me, I know it was a handful of information in this chapter but the next one will be out very quickly as my writers block is gone.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

104K 1.8K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
89.1K 1.9K 58
He craves emotions, feelings, but he doesn't show it. She used to crave emotions, feelings, but now she doesn't. If it means to love him and get the...
953K 15K 40
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝." "𝐌𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭." ...
11.6K 2.2K 49
"Bad Girls don't get what they want, especially when they don't ask nicely." ____________________________________________ "You have no idea what I am...