My Angel lover

j0capalot

A poor girl that works hard for money meets a rich handsome guy. Little did she know that this rich handsome... Еще

About yourself
Special guest
Champagne
Night at his place
Reaching for the book
Surprise
Dinner party
Wild
Hungry for lips
work work work

Eyes on me

540 15 2
j0capalot

TAE POV: When Y/N walked in the room and I saw her wearing my dress, I was completey out of words. How can someone be so beautiful. The way the rose gold dress would show her curves really made me feel some type of way. Yes I loved her but not in a relationship type of way but when I saw her walk in, I had this weird feeling in my stomach. Kinda like butterflies flying around inside my stomach.

Wow. This was the same little girl I watched cry in her bedroom 3 times a week because of her father but now she's grown into a hard working woman. Life's crazy.

I walk up to her.

-Tae: "I'm glad you made it!" *Said Tae as he was holding a glass of rose gold wine*
-Y/N: "Thank you for the dress btw! but why would you do this for some girl that you just met today?" *Looks at tae*
-Tae: "Something in my head kept telling me to buy you a dress for the party so I did."
*Nervously laughs*
-Y/N: "Once again, thank you! I'll give you the money once I worked for it!" *Smiles*
-Tae: "I don't want you to pay me back. It was a gift that I gave to you!" *Smiles*
-Y/N: "I can't just accept this. I need to do something to return the favor!" *Looks at tae nervous*
-Tae: "How about... you spend the day with me tomorrow! I would love to get to know you more" *Chuckles*
-Y/N: "I have work tomorrow... but I'll see if I can call in sick" *Worried laughs*
-Tae: "Trust me, you don't have to worry about losing money off your pay check. I'll have a chat with your bosses" *Smiles*

Y/N POV: We stayed chatting for a bit but then he had to leave for a bit so I went to go look for my mother. I checked in the kitchen, the bar, even the bathroom but I still couldn't find her. I couldn't text her because I didn't have a phone so I just went to the second floor to check if my mother was there.
When I was searching for my mom upstairs, I noticed that there wasn't any people in the second floor. It was empty. I realized that nobody was supposed to be in the second floor.

-Security: "Ma'am! You can't be up here" *Said the security gaurd as he was walking towards Y/N*
-Y/N: "I'm sorry! I was looking for my mother!" *Said Y/N as the security guard was dragging her by the arm*

I didn't get mad because getting mad over little things is a waste of time.

-Tae: "HEY! Let go of her!"

I look back and saw Tae behind me and the security gaurd.

-Security: "Sorry boss..." *Let's go of Y/N's arm*

Tae tells the gaurd to leave.

-Tae: "You couldn't stay out of trouble for 10 minutes" *Laughs*
-Y/N: "I'm sorry! I was just looking for my mother" *Rubs the back of her neck with her hand*

Tae gets his phone and calls one of his gaurds.

-Tae: "Can you please get Ms. Lopez to come to the second floor. She has short black hair and is wearing a long brown dress. Thank you" *Hangs up*

Um... how did he know my mothers last name?

-Y/N: "How did you know my mothers last name?"
-Tae: "Um... my guards have a list of the people that came to the party" *Nervously laughs*
-Y/N: "Oh.. okay"

Me and Tae stayed talking for about 6 minutes and waited for my mother to show up. Once she finally showed up, she told me she was in the hotel lobby flirting with old rich guys ages 54 to 60...
Tae invited us to sit at his table and before I could've answered, my mother answered for me. "YES!" is what she said. We walked down the stairs and took the elevator to the roof. Their was tables everywhere so people would be able to sit down and eat but their was on specific long table that I knew was only for tae and other rich men that were a big deal for him. I sit down next to tae and my mother sat next to me.
I noticed tae checking me out.

-Rio: "Mr. Tae! It's nice to finally do business with you!" *Tae gets up and shakes his hand*

Rio. A rich business man that owns 3 big company's. He has long black hair and always has it up in bun. Age 27

-Grey: "Pleasure doing business with you" *Said Grey in a serious tone*

Grey. Also a rich business man. He owns 4 clubs in Las Vegas, L.A, New York, and New Orleans. He's a bald guy, pretty buff, and is pretty buff. Age 29

They shook hands and sat down.

-Grey: "Such a beautiful lady you are" *Said Grey when he looked at me with a smirk*
-Y/N: "Um th- thank you sir" *Gives him a small smile*

I was nervous. Maybe scared at the same time. Grey was a pretty buff guy and looked intensed. It kinda scared me. I turn to look at tae and he kinda looked mad. Was it because he complimented me and isn't talking the business talk serious? or is it because he's jealous..? When I was thinking to myself while looking at Tae, he randomly let out a small chuckle.. was it because he found it funny that Grey was flirting with me?

-Rio: "What's your name beautiful?" *Said Rio as he took a sip of his wine*
-Mom: "Hey! How about you two boys stop hitting on my daugther!" *Gets up from her seat*
-Grey: "Listen here you old-" *Tae cuts him off*
-Tae: "Don't you even dare and think of finishing that sentence." *Stares grey down*

He sat there in silence.

-Mom: "I'm leaving. If you plan on staying here then just know that I'm going to be in the lobby. Doing you know what" *Said Mom while looking at Y/N*
-Y/N: "Yes mother" *Nods*

I already knew that my mother only went to the lobby just to flirt with the old guys...

-Tae: "Now. Let's get down to business." *Drinks his wine*

40 Minutes Later(10:32)

I was so tired and bored! All they talked about was company's, night clubs, and buildings. At this point I wanted to go home. I wanted to text miya if she could drop me and mom but I checked the time and she's supposed be home by now. I didn't want to bother her so I had no choice but to tell Tae.

-Y/N: "Sorry for bothering but I need to talk to tae" *Looks at Grey and Rio*

Tae turns to look at me.

-Tae: "Everything alright?"
-Y/N: "It's getting late and I want to go home but I don't have a car nor money for a cab..." *Rubs the back of her neck*
-Tae: "Stay in my place tonight"

Did he just tell me to stay at his place!...

WORD COUNT: 1197

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

611 82 17
A story of two brothers Taehyung and Yoongi ..yoongi having a wild heart be a destiny for his brother taehyung while Jimin and Jungkook are the prey...
8.9K 533 19
An simple story of an army and a huge kpop Star fell in love but will their story have happy ending or it will also become a story of two broken...
54.1K 2.2K 80
*Written 2017 - 2023* Y/n is a 15 years old girl. She is going to school and her two best friends are Amy and Marc. She doesn't really has other frie...
158K 4.8K 28
The story of a student and her strict professor •~ Which begins with small fights and ends with lots of love. Y/N a college student has a crush on...