Oh Ophelia\\𝑆.𝐵-EDITING

נכתב על ידי biles-bilinski-

Marauders Fanfiction || summary inside || - {} editing as of now because I was very young... עוד

.Disclaimer.
Face Claims.
'Oh Ophelia. (Summary) '
☽Prologue☾
1~~~No, Nope, No Way.
2~~~The Biggest Idiot.
3~~~Hogwarts
4~~~Stars, Stares, Stags, And A Dog.
5~~~Secrets Of The Chocolate Man
6~~~Quidditch Try Outs.
7~~~Surprise.
8~~~Awkward Love.
9~~~Walburga Returns
10~~~New Years Pt. 1
12~~~New Years Pt. 3
13~~~Almost Normal.
14~~~Forgiveness
15~~~Snape's Tunnel
16~~~Shunned Sirius
17~~~The Truth
-A/N-
18~~~Go Get Her
19~~~Kiss Me
A/N
20~~~ Secrets Unraveled
21 ~~~ Stag Shouts
A/N
22~~~Quarrels and Quidditch
a/n
23~~~ Late Night.
a/n
24~~~Little Talks
25~~~ Why the Pranks Stopped
26~~~Sirelia
A/N
a/n finally
27~~~Dark Times (Time Skip to Summer After 7th)
28~~~Tea
discontinuing Oh Ophelia?

11~~~New Years Pt. 2

2K 62 44
נכתב על ידי biles-bilinski-

"Oh Ophelia"
11~~~New Year

•☽☀︎︎☾•

MUSIC BLARED FROM THE POTTER MANOR. Guest of all ages, all sizes, and all color waltzed around the room conversing and dancing to the music playing from a few Muggle speakers around the room.

Ophelia craned her head back in her chair trying to catch sight of her friends. Lily was surprisingly talking to James near a window, Alice talking to Frank and his mother, and Marlene talking to Christian.

The party was meant to be small but Euphemia and Fleamont had invited many of their friends (which was a lot), who had brought some of their friends, who had brought their kids, and that had brought their party from an estimated 30 to a now estimated 50.

Ophelia spotted Sirius talking to Apolline over near the food table. Apolline was staring up at Sirius with goo goo eyes.

Ophelia bit her lip to stop herself from screaming out with rage.

You like him. A voice in her head sang.

No I don't! Ophelia argued with herself.

Do.

Don't.

Do.

Don't!

Do!

Don-

Ophelia laid her head in her hands and groaned to herself. Under no circumstances did she like Sirius Black. Right? Right?!

Sirius was basically her brother, and Ophelia was sure he thought of her as a sister.

Little did she know half way across the room. The same black haired boy that kept crossing her mind, was thinking the exact same thing.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

"YOUR WARMING UP TO HIM LILS!" Marlene smirked. "I call being maid of honor!"

"No I do! He's my brother she's marrying!" Ophelia grumbled.

  "Don't listen to them Lils!" Alice stated cheerfully but she dropped her smile to an evil one as she leaned over and whispered something in Lily's ear that sounded faintly like "But you better make me the maid of honor."

Lily groaned as Alice leaned away.

"Your all horrible." Lily pouted.

"Nu- Uh!" Marlene, Ophelia and Alice shouted together.

Lily rolled her eyes and stalked away. Funny enough, over to where James sat perched on a round table in the corner, sipping on a butterbeer.

"Bet you 10 Galleons they tell us they're together in May." Ophelia whispered.

"Bet you 20 in April." Alice smirked.

Marlene scoffed. "Please, I know my Jily. I bet they get together in June. I know, it will be in June. They'll deny the feeling first, that will be in April, then they'll secretly date in May, then they'll tell us they're together in June." Marlene finished sitting back in her seat smiling.

"That was oddly specific." Ophelia said with raised eyebrows.

"Like I said, I know my Jily."

Alice rolled her eyes as Frank came over and bowed to Alice, holding out his hand

"May I have this dance m'lady?" He asked with a small smile.

Alice giggled and nodded as she took his hand and ran off with him.

"Oh to be young and in love." Ophelia sighed dramatically as she sat down on a window sill.

"Our babies are growing up. . ." Marlene fake sniffed as she wiped imaginary tears.

Ophelia dabbed her eyes as Christian came over.

"What's going on over here?" Christian asked.

"Nothing, everyone's just forgetting about us and wandering off to snog." Ophelia said with a shrug.

"Well. . ." Christian said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Marlene, w-would you like to go for a—er—walk?" Christian stumbled.

"Oh! Of course!" Marlene smiled as she too ran off leaving Ophelia dumbstruck.

"I can't believe these people! Great job Ophelia. Inviting your Beauxbatons friends has siriusly backfired." Ophelia lectured herself as she glared at Apolline and Sirius as they sat on a couch pushed up against a corner looking cozy. Too cozy.

Ophelia walked out onto a balcony located to the far right of the room. She gulped in the night air as she checked her watch. 11:29 P.M.

Ophelia bit her tongue as she looked behind her and through the balcony doors. She spotted Sirius once again, pushing a strand of hair behind Apollines ear. Apolline blushed and turned red as she looked up at Sirius. Then she leaned towards him and Ophelia forced herself to turn away before she could see what happened next.

Sirius wanted to play hard to get, then so would she.

Ophelia stalked back into the room and searched around until she spotted a cute red haired boy in the corner writing hastily in a black book.

Ophelia grinned as she sauntered over to the boy.

"Hello." She smiled.

The boy glanced up from his writing. "Uhm—hello."

"I'm Ophelia Potter, and you are?" Ophelia said taking a seat beside him.

"Uhm—Fabian Prewett. Graduated Hogwarts a few years ago." Fabian said closing his book with the pen inside marking his spot.

"Prewett. . . Prewett, oh! I know a Prewett! Molly! She's graduated a few years ago right?!" Ophelia smiled remembering meeting Molly in a bookshop in   Diagon Alley once.

"Yes, that's her." Fabian nodded.

"So, anyways, I've heard about how you and your twin like to cause trouble, play pranks?" Ophelia smirked remembering how James had gone on and on about their great pranks in his 1st year.

"Oh Ophelia. . . I'm starting to like you. And the answer to that is yes! Obviously! Have you seriously not heard the legend of the Prewett twins at Hogwarts?!" Fabian said as he tossed the journal aside and stared at her.

"I have not heard it all, won't you tell me?" Ophelia grinned.

"Of course, Ms. Potter, but before I do I have a strange feeling you want something?" Fabian asked raising his eyebrows.

Ophelia checked her watch again. 11:35.

"I need help. I need to get revenge on someone. We don't have that long." Ophelia said hurriedly.

"Oh I like the sound of this." Fabian said intrigued. "What do I gotta do Ms. Ophelia?"

"Dance with me. And kiss me at midnight." Ophelia stated clearly.

"Sounds to me like your just trying to scheme so you can date me. Now, now, Ophelia, I know I may be devilishly handsome, but we have just met dear and-"

"You idiot. I don't like you! I'm into dark haired boys." Ophelia said with an eye roll. "But will you help me or not?"

"1: Red hair is an extremely attracting hair color, and 2: What's in it for me?" Fabian asked crossing his arms.

"Anything. What do you want?"

"A puppy." Fabian stated clearly.

"A puppy?!" Ophelia asked dropping her mouth so it was shaped like an o.

"Yes, a puppy. Preferably a dachshund but any dog could do I guess." Fabian shrugged.

"Fine. I'll get you a puppy if you do this small task with me." Ophelia said rolling her eyes again.

"Alright then." Fabian said standing up. "May I have this dance?" He asked as the radio started playing a new song.

Ophelia smirked as she saw Sirius looking her direction.

"Oh, of course! I thought you'd never ask!" Ophelia said loud enough for Sirius to hear.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

SWEET REVENGE!

SIRIUS WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT HIM!

FABIAN I LOVE U! ♥︎

WASN'T PLANNING ON UPDATING AGAIN IN BASICALLY AN HOUR BUT HERE WE ARE.

ONE MORE PART TO THE NEW YEARS CHAPTERS. THINGS GOING TO GO DOWN. AND THEN AFTER ALL THAT, THEY'RE BACK TO HOGWARTS.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

TY FOR 1.31K!

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

~Sydney xx

|Word Count-1237|

|All Rights Reserved|

Published January 22, 2021

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

8.7K 133 71
Marauders oneshots and headcannons. A fun book of all of the mischief the Marauders get themselves into, and how they get out. Or don't, and get dete...
2.5K 43 9
Just some fanfic and oneshots of the Marauders! Hope you enjoy, and please leave comments and constructive feedback! [All characters belong to JK Row...
101K 2.6K 56
** this book it's going under major editing so be wary if you read it; there's major plot holes and things not described very well.** No matter how m...
694 41 19
"You're just a spineless, big-headed, moron Potter. Why on earth would I go out with a fleabag like you?" "It's just, James Potter!" says Sirius, lea...