My Titan Academia

Από Diamondragon23

Izuku Midoriya's dormant quirk only activates under specific conditions. His unique quirk manifested just in... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: Dormant
Chapter 2: Awoken
Chapter 4: Unmatched
Chapter 5: Crystalline
Chapter 6: Hero

Chapter 3: Colossal

2.9K 76 55
Από Diamondragon23

  Izuku wandered through the gates he'd passed through a hundred times before, but for a different reason now.

  Today was the UA entrance exam.

  Over the past 10 months Izuku had become confident in his abilities.

  Due to the nature of his quirk, Aizawa and Nezu decided that basic strength and hand to hand combat would be most useful for him.

  Izuku had discovered several abilities that required he practice with them to get stronger, like tearing a muscle and getting a tougher muscle heal in its place.

  Izuku trudged through the halls of UA, towards the auditorium. He stepped in, heading to the seat next to Kacchan.

  The blonde glared at him.

  "You'd better pass with that fucking awesome quirk, or I'll kill you."

  Present Mic explained the exam to them, and they all headed out to the busses.

  "Hm.. robots. I should be okay without the Titan form, I'll save my 3 strikes for emergencies.." he muttered.

  "AND GO!!"

  Izuku looked up, sprinting forwards and charging into the city.

  "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, THERE ARE NO COUNTDOWNS IN REAL BATTLES!! FOLLOW THAT actually familiar looking.. KID!!" Present Mic yelled.

  Izuku blocked out the hero's yelling, focusing on the 3 pointer robot before him.

  "Focus on your hand..." He muttered to himself.

  Izuku clenched his right hand in a fist, drawing it back.

  His hand became coated in something crystalline, tinted blue.

  Izuku punched clean through the robot, retracting his hardened fist and watching it crumple.

  He grinned.

  ___________________________________

  Izuku had wracked up a good 76 points for himself, and was running around looking for any straggling robots.

  A rumble echoed through the city, shaking everyone off of their feet.

  A colossal robot towered over the buildings at an unimaginable height, peeking down at the ants below in the streets.

  Izuku stared, as did everyone else, until the buildings it was leaning against began to crumble.

  That's when the screaming began.

  The examinees were all running in one direction; anywhere but the zero pointer.

  Izuku stayed where he was, waiting for everybody to get to safety.

  "You! With the green hair! Don't just stand there, run!!" A bespectacled boy shouted from behind him.

  Izuku waved in acknowledgement, watching the last of the examinees scramble away.

  The zero pointer rumbled down the street, chasing them.

  Izuku turned to leave, when he heard a yelp behind him.

  There was one last girl. She had just come out from behind some rubble when a large slab fell on her legs.

  Izuku sighed, placing his hand on the ground.

  He activated hardening, but made it form elsewhere, and with a discernable shape.

  He formed a dome over the girl, to keep her safe. The only people able to break through that were himself and All Might at 100 percent.

  Izuku turned to the robot, raising his hand to his mouth.

  *You're going down!*

  He bit his hand, hard.

  Iida watched the green haired student from afar. He created a dome over the injured girl and walked towards the zero pointer!

  "What is he doing??" He asked nobody in particular.

  Every examinee stopped and turned to watch when the thunderclap happened. A streak of golden lightning struk the boy before the robot, and he changed.

  It let out a primal roar, screeching at the zero pointer.

  The monster leapt into the air, grabbing onto the robot and climbing it.

  It's arm became blue, and it punched a hole through the robot's 'neck' piece.

  The robot just stopped, and the monster leaped down, landing next to where the girl was.

  "What in the world..?"

  Izuku landed next to the crystalline dome, picking it up and crushing it between two hardened fingers. He caught the girl in his other hand.

  The brown haired girl shrieked, staring into the eyes of a massive beast.

  Izuku waved his right hand, giving her a thumbs up to try and convey he wasn't evil.

  The girl just stared at him, and he grumbled, carefully settling her on the ground and leaned against a heap of rubble, his true body emerging from the nape.

  Izuku slid down the rubble, looking back and watching as the Titan body dissolved into the air.

  The greenette approached the brown haired girl cheerfully.

  "Hi! Sorry for scaring you with that, I'm Izuku Midoriya. Are your legs alright? Can you walk?"

  The girl shook her head.

  Izuku hummed thoughtfully.

  "Okay, here."

  He knelt down, placing his hands on her knees.

  He activated hardening, making the blue crystal encase her legs, but not invading the wounds.

  "Right, that should stop both the bleeding and any more damage from happening. Do you want me to help you get to Recovery Girl?"

  "Yes please." She sighed, finally saying something. "I'm sorry for causing all this trouble for you."

  Izuku snorted.

  "And what kind of a hero course examinee would I be if I just left you here?" He asked, picking the girl up.

  "Alright. I'm pretty sure the exam finished a while ago, because there is nobody here." Izuku said.

  "Or." The girl said. "They were running in fear from the giant freaking robot and the humanoid giant person monster thing that took it down!"

  Izuku paused.

  "Do I really look that scary?" He asked.

  "Baby faced? No. But giant, sharp toothed, glowy eyed monster? Definitely."

  Izuku sighed, leaving the training ground and noticing Recovery Girl.

  "Recovery Girl! Uh.. this person's legs are broken!!" He called.

  Recovery girl sighed, glancing at the girl's legs. She then smacked Izuku with her cane.

  "Ow!"

  "What did I tell you about using hardening on injuries??" She asked.

  "I practiced, I only made a cast to stop her legs from- OW!!"

  "Boy, I swear if you do this again.."

  Izuku put the brown haired girl on the ground, hardening his fist.

  "I know, I'm sorry. I only wanted to help."

  His fist came down on the hardening casts, which cracked slightly, then shattered into many shards, which brushed off of the girl's legs with ease.

  Recovery girl examined her injuries.

  "Hm, you actually did it alright this time. You are only to do this to someone if it's necessary to saving them."

  Izuku nodded, while Recovery Girl healed the girl.

  "There you go dearie. Next time this fool tries to give you a cast, say no. Aizawa almost lost his arms."

  Izuku cringed.

  The two left UA's campus together, heading to the station.

  "Thanks. For helping me. Even if you were scary." The girl said.

  Izuku frowned.

  "I think it looks cool. So does Kacchan."

  The girl laughed.

  "Anyway, I hope to see you at UA Midoriya."

  "You too.. uhh.."

  "Uraraka. Ochako Uraraka."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
365K 21.8K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...