2020 | ๐–ณ๐–ท๐–ณ

By mochiminie_

"๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—‚๐–ผ, ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—ˆ... More

๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ
01 : ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฎ๐—Ž๐—๐–ป๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—„
02 : ๐–ฒ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—… ๐–ญ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
03 : ๐–ต๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ
04 : ๐–ฌ๐—‹. ๐–ฉ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€
05 : ๐–ง๐—Ž๐—‡๐—
06 : ๐–ก๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—€๐—’๐—Ž
08 : ๐–ง๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฒ๐–บ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ซ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–จ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐—๐–พ
09 : ๐–ฆ๐–พ๐— ๐–ถ๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฒ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡
10 : ๐–ง๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ
11 : ๐–ญ๐–พ๐— ๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ๐—†
12 : ๐–ง๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐– ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ
13 : ๐–จ๐—Œ ๐–จ๐— ๐–ณ๐—‹๐—Ž๐–พ?
14 : ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ณ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—๐—
15 : ๐–ฒ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ
๐–ค๐—‰๐—‚๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ : ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ด๐—‰
2020 : ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—

07 : ๐–ฑ๐—Ž๐—‡

4.4K 389 961
By mochiminie_

Day 12.

Due to everyone's insistence, Mr. Jung led his students out of the campus. For the first time after the out break, they're finally heading to seek for authorities' help. Luckily for them, Han Sang Laboratory and Institute was just a few blocks away. Everyone used to walk past it on their way to school, but no one paid attention to the structure until now.

They trodded the deserted road. Nothing but abandoned cars- some even crashed and had rotten bodies inside. Debris block majority of the path. Broken pipes sprinkle out cold water. Jets of electricity spark off from broken posts. There was a fire breaking out in a distant building. Torn human limbs, some even innards, littered the streets. A piece of human head rolled down the sidewalk.

"Eurgh.." Seulgi gagged at the sight and held onto Yeonjun before she could collapse.

"Throw up on me, I dare you." He warned.

"I just held onto you, shut up."

"Yeah? You might as well puke." He 'tch'ed and looked away. "Bitch."

"Silence." Mr. Jung hushed. "I did tell you earlier not to argue. Behave yourselves."

Yeonjun mocked him. "Behave yourselves. Nyeh-nyeh-nyeh."

The rest of the group rolled their eyes at the pink-haired. Assess the scene; they were the only ones to track the streets, their teacher in front. Each of them, except for Beomgyu, carried baseball bats or wooden planks for defense purposes just in case something comes out of no where and doom the remaining daylights out of them. Y/N stayed behind. She escorted Beomgyu alone. She had one of his arm around her to help him walk. Though Beomgyu was limping, one could see that he was trying not to look too pathetic. Though every now and then, Beomgyu would collapse on his knees.

"Gyu!"

Just like now.

"I'm.. Okay.." Beomgyu muttered.

Y/N gently held him up. "Are you sure..? Do you want to rest..? I'll ask-"

"No, I'm okay.." He insisted. "Let's.. Walk.."

"Well maybe if we used a stretcher, this wouldn't happen." Yeonjun snapped. "Seriously, Beomgyu. You're wasting our time."

"Can you shut your mouth?" Soobin gritted.

"I'm just saying," Yeonjun raised his voice. "We could've just left Beomgyu back in the lab. He wouldn't last any longer, what's the fucking fuss?"

"Hold him for me, Taehyun." Y/N handed Beomgyu to the other guy.

Yeonjun watched as Y/N marched up to him and swung her bat to his side torso. Everyone gasped but none dared to step in to part them. Yeonjun fell on his knees as he held his side in pain. Y/N wasn't satisfied. She kneed his chin and delivered a particularly harsh hit on his back as well.

"Y/N!" Kai finally took her away.

"LET GO OF ME!" Y/N screeched, trying to get a hold of Yeonjun.

"F-fuck.." Yeonjun coughed up as he struggled to get up.

"LET GO OF ME, KAI!" Y/N kept screaming. "LET GO. I'LL FUCKING KILL THAT MOTHERFU-"

"Miss L/N." Mr. Jung intervened. "Enough. We're not shedding one more member."

"JUST WHAT KIND OF A FRIEND IS HE TO ASSUME THAT BEOMGYU WON'T LAST LONG?! KAI, LET ME GO!"

Yeonjun decidee to keep his distance from the girl. It took Y/N a little while before she finally calmed down. Like Yeonjun, she stayed away and averted her attention to attending Beomgyu instead. She might have gone silent but right in her mind, she has murdered Yeonjun in many ways possible.

"I didn't mean anything." Yeonjun muttered as he walked beside Hyunjin.

"It would be best to keep your mouth shut." Hyunjin said. "Everything you say is utter bullshit."

"I'm not one to assume dumb shit yesterday." Yeonjun spat. "Would it fucking hurt if your arm gets cut off, you say? Fucking dumb."

"Seriously," Hyunjin passed him. "Your behaviour is so.."

"Guys," Taehyun halted on his tracks. He pointed ahead. "Look.."

They all traced where his finger pointed. Around the corner, just behind an establishment, a zombie walked out. From one, another followed, and one more, and a lot more. There were about ten of them. The group held their breaths and huddled together. Mr. Jung stepped out and held his bat up, ready to strike.

"Everyone.." He whispered. "Silence.."

"HAACHERGHH!!"

"Goddamn it, Kamal!"

All zombies quickly snapped their heads towards the group and bolted to a clumsy run. The students scattered; Y/N rushing behind a collapsed wall to hide Beomgyu since he couldn't fight. Instead of leaving him, she stayed. She watched as her friends and teacher got swarmed.

"Way to go Kai." Soobin hissed as he smashed a zombie's head. "Keep sneezing, shit."

"Do I look like I wanted to sneeze?!"

"Oh, shut up! You and Yeonjun are pure trouble!"

"I am not a trouble!"

Kai was about to hit Soobin's head when a zombie appeared in front of them. He ended up crushing its skull instead. Soobin's eyes widened in surprise as Kai covered his mouth in shock. As if they didn't argue, they gave each other a high five.

Seulgi and Taehyun stuck together. For siblings like them, they looked like assassins- they've took down three. Seulgi mercilessly swung her own bat to whoever charges, either hitting their head off or squashing their skulls to the ground. Taehyun didn't hesitate to combat. With his wooden plank, he slapped the rough slab against the zombies' faces.

"Behind you, noona!"

"What?!"

Seulgi quickly turn around and whacked a head, sending it flying to a fair height. Taehyun yanked his sister out of the way and ran. They passed by Hyunjin and Yeonjun who stood back to back.

"My leg hurts!" Hyunjin complained as he felt his wound tearing open.

"Shut up! I care more about myself than you bleeding!"

"Asshole!"

Hyunjin turned to fight Yeonjun instead. Yeonjun didn't hesitate to throw hands. Him and Hyunjin pulled each other's long hairs. Hyunjin grunted as Yeonjun yanked him down to the ground. Just then, a zombie ran up to them. Hyunjin saw this and threw Yeonjun towards the charging enemy. Yeonjun stumbled back, falling to the ground with the zombie writhing underneath him.

"FUCK OFF!" He bellowed, grabbing a plank and smashing its face. "HYUNJIN, GET BACK HERE!"

Yeonjun slowly got up. His head hurts from the way Hyunjin pulled his hair. He spotted a zombie heading towards him. Oh not just one but two. He squinted his eyes and shook his head to ease the dizziness. It didn't feel like it's going away pretty soon.

"Hyung!" Taehyun called and attacked.

"I got you." Mr. Jung said and took down the other.

"Y/N.." Beomgyu whimpered from their hiding spot.

"It's okay.. It's okay.." She lied, turning his head away from the scene.

"I'm scared.. I don't want to be here.."

"I'm here, Gyu.. No one's gonna hurt you here.."

Beomgyu snuggled into her chest, shoulders trembling as he sobbed in fear. Y/N slowly stroked his tangled hair, closing her eyes in anxiety. Suddenly, the ground shook.

"Now what?!" Soobin exclaimed, beating a zombie.

"Another one?!" Seulgi ran to grab her brother.

Y/N hurriedly crawled out of their spot. Beomgyu winced as she carefully dragged him. Kai and Soobin ran to assist Y/N. Mr. Jung beckoned the rest to wing it and run. The road cracked, the concrete collapsed, some rose up. Lamp posts swayed like bamboo trees in the wind. Buildings rocked side to side. More debris fell, hard cement rained down on them from heights.

"Quick! This way!" Mr. Jung yelled, pointing to a turn.

It was hard to run. The ground felt liquid as their feet felt threatened to give up an any second. Everything was wobbling, they felt like they were drunk. The earthquake didn't seem to have any plans to stop soon. Another crack opened up on the road. Taehyun yelped as he tripped on it.

"Taehyun!" Kai gasped and ran back to help him.

Y/N proceeded to run to ensure Beomgyu's safety. Seulgi rushed to her side to help. Hyunjin limped away and the teacher kept leading. Soobin turned to run back to Taehyun. It was all critical for Taehyun tripped in front of a weak building.

"Hurry up!" Y/N called.

"My foot! Agh!" Taehyun grunted as Soobin tried to pull it out. "Hyung, no! It hurts!"

"Don't be a kid!" Soobin gritted.

"Hurry the fuck up!" Seulgi cried.

The building gradually shed debris from the top. The three boys had to duck or scoot to avoid the falling shards and wood. In a few, it's going to collapse. Still, Taehyun is stuck.

"Kai, pull harder!" Soobin yelled.

"I'm trying!"

"HURRY UP!" Hyunjin bellowed.

Just as the building totally collapsed, Soobin and Kai managed to yank Taehyun out of the crack and drag him away before the latter could crush them to death. There was a loud crash. The three of them dashed towards the rest of the group who collected them in relief.

"Taehyun!" Seulgi threw herself onto him. "You idiot!"

"Is everyone safe?" Mr. Jung headcounted and sighed. "Thank goodness.."

"Beomgyu? Are you okay?" Y/N asked.

Beomgyu slowly nodded and fainted. Y/N instinctively caught him with Soobin rushing in to help. The earthquake stopped. More buildings crumbled down around them. The road was nothing but a ruin. Mr. Jung looked at the structure in front of them. He huffed.

"We're here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 10.3K 22
"๐–จ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—„๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—’, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–จ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ...
2.8K 95 17
แดกสœแด‡ษด แด‹แด€ษดษข แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษด แด€ แด„สœแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด˜ส€แดแด…ษชษขส แดแด‡แด‡แด›๊œฑ สŸแด‡แด‡ แด„สœแด€แด‡ส€สแด‡แดษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แด๊œฑ. แด‹ษดแดแดก ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž."
161K 7.8K 20
ใ€Œษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, ษชแด สœแดกแด€สแดแดœษดษข, แด€ สœษชษขสœ ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ ษขษชส€สŸ แดกสœแด ษขแดแด› แด€ แด„ส€แดœ๊œฑสœ แดษด ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด€๊œฑ แด„ส€แดœ๊œฑสœษชษดษข แดษด แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡'๊œฑ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข๊œฑใ€ โ€แด‹แด€ษดษข แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษด
136K 10.6K 20
"๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐— ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ...