Starkid Addicts

بواسطة StarkidAddicts

A book where all Starkid fans alike can join together and talk about our love for Starkid! There will be disc... المزيد

Starkid!
Kaitlyn - Admin/Some Info
a random discussion: lauren and joey's engagement
Random Discussion: Songs I listen to on repeat
some random pics
STARKID CHARACTERS
Vote: Best Starkid? EVERYONE!
what should we do for the next discussion?
Puppets/Toy Props
Ranking (Maddy)
Favourite Songs per musical
JOE MOSES AND HIS EYELINER!!!!
Vote: Most Underrated Starkid!
Wayward Guide and Nightmare Time
STARKID GIFS
IT'S BLACK FRIDAY
Just a oneshot I wrote
MEMES
Nightmare Time Episodes 2 & 3
Nightmare Time 2: Episode 1: Honey Queen

Shipwrecked and Tin Can Bros

66 7 2
بواسطة StarkidAddicts

Maddy here!

So, if you love Starkid, chances are you'll love (or already love) Tin Can Bros and Shipwrecked.

I haven't seen everything, but I'm going to be ranking what I have seen, and I 100% recommend you all check these out when you have time! I'm ranking these without giving away too much, so bare with the awkwardness, I'm sorry.

6) Flop stoppers - TCB

I loved Flopstoppers, and totally recommend it, and it's only half an hour long, so you can watch it rather quickly. The music was great, like the all are.

5) Solve It Squad - TCB

For those who don't know, Solve It Squad is sort of like a Scooby Doo parody, is how I can best describe it.

Scrags and Esther are my favorites for sure.

4) The Case of the Gilded Lily - Shipwrecked

I watched this one yesterday, and the cinematography was amazing. It's filmed completely in black and white, and is supposed to take place in the late 30's. Also, Mary Kate Wiles's voice in "Change of Scene" is absolutely exquisite.

3) Spies are Forever - TCB

This is the one most people would know about, and rightfully so. Spies has an amazing backstory and plot twists like you wouldn't believe.

2) Edgar Allen Poe's Murder Mystery Invite Only Casual Dinner Party/Gala For Friends Potluck - Shipwrecked

I loved this one so much. I bingewatched the night before my surgery, and it had my mind racing like a race horse! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. And as a book reader — well, it just made it infinitely better.

1) Wayward Guide for the Untrained Eye - TCB

The thrill of watching Wayward Guide was amazing, and the podcast? God, it's absolutely perfect. Watch Wayward Guide if you haven't.

Bonus: I Ship It - Yulin Kuang

Especially if you like Harry Potter, this battle of the bands short film features two amazing Harry Potter themed songs (Honeydukes and Horcruxes) that are amazing.

So, that's a wrap. I 100% recommend you all check these out if you haven't. And if you have, give me your rankings!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...