𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔢 𝔞𝔫�...

由 Realist_Jesss

16-year-old Scarlette Russo has never got along with the universe. In her world, she doesn't know who to trus... 更多

ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕤
1- 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
2-𝔄𝔨𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡
3-𝔇𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔢𝔯
4- 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔩𝔞𝔫
5-𝔖𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔪𝔤
6-𝔍𝔠𝔢 ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪
7- 𝔓𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔠 𝔄𝔱𝔱𝔞𝔠𝔨
8-𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔰
9- 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥
10- 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔡 𝔉𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯
11- ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰
12- 𝔖𝔭𝔬𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔡 ℜ𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔎𝔦𝔡𝔰
13- 𝔏𝔦𝔞𝔪...𝔏𝔦𝔞𝔪 ℭ𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔯
𝕃𝕀𝔸𝕄
14- 𝔈𝔵𝔭𝔨𝔬𝔡𝔢
15- 𝔊𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔭
16-𝔗𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔢
17-𝔅𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔓𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔱
𝕀𝕄ℙ𝕆ℝ𝕋𝔸ℕ𝕋
18-𝔖𝔱𝔞y 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔐𝔢
19- 𝔅𝔯𝔲𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔰
20- 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢
21- 𝔚𝔥𝔬𝔰 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔶
22- 𝔎𝔫𝔦𝔣𝔢𝔰
23- 𝔍𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔬𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
24- ℜ𝔢𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔬𝔫
*ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤*
25- 𝔉𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱
♛𝑳𝒊𝒂𝒎 *𝑹𝑬𝑫𝑶*♛
26- 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
27- 𝔅𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔄𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔫
28- 𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔴𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔜𝔬𝔲
30- 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔖𝔥𝔬𝔱
31-𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢
32- 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔱
33- ℜ𝔢𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔱
🥀𝑨𝑳𝑽𝑨𝑹𝑬𝒁 𝑺𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑯𝑬𝒁🥀
34-𝕾𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕭𝖎𝖌
35- 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘
𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙺𝙸𝙳𝚂
36-𝕸𝖆𝖋𝖎𝖔𝖘𝖔
HELLO
37- 𝕿𝖚𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖘
38- 𝕽𝖊𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖉
39- 𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓
40- 𝕬𝖓𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖘
41- 𝕽𝖚𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕬𝖜𝖆𝖞
42- 𝕲𝖔𝖓𝖊
43- 𝕭𝖔𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕶𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘
44- 𝕯𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖊
NEWS
45- 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑
Isa
46- 𝕿𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖘
47- 𝕯𝖆𝖙𝖊
48- 𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖟
49- 𝖍𝖊 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖘
50- 𝕭𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖐
UPDATE
51- 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖐
52- 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕺𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝕳𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊/𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖊
ONE MILLION😍🤭
COMATOSE NEW BOOK

29- 𝔊𝔦𝔯𝔩𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡??

19.2K 510 121
由 Realist_Jesss

                                                       ♚S C A R L E T T E♚ 

   After I finish changing he continues driving silently eventually we make some small talk but it's still incredibly tense, especially since we're refusing to address the elephant in the room. Soon As we enter the last turn on the road headed to the mansion I tell him to stop the car a few blocks before so my brothers won't notice a car outside of the house. I decide to take this chance to ask the questions letting my curiosity get the best of me.

"Why were you in a fighting arena, I won't ask again", I say with a bold but calming tone.

He takes a deep breath running his hands through his hair, that's when I notice the dark circles underlining his green eyes. Usually, dark circles under the eyes signify and represent a lack of sleep.

"Scarlette...just drop it, please I'm not in the mood to discuss this", He says leaning back on the car seat closing his eyes after automatically unlocking the car doors.

I sit there for a few more minutes insisting he tells. I'm not getting out until he gives me an at least decent excuse.

He sighs before sitting up and looking at me with a foreign emotion.

"Scarlette I'm just not ready to tell you anything yet... it's kinda complicated" he says in a calmer tone.

I huff in disappointment what's worse is he hasn't used the nickname he used to call me. I thought we would be able to resume the same relationship we had before. Does he not feel comfortable opening up to me? Is there something he's hiding from me? I was distraught and stressed from the many questions running through my mind. Was all the time we spent together before just a blur My eyes start to water a little and I quickly blink them back.

I need to stop overthinking.

He quickly takes my phone and starts typing something into it.

I look at him with confusion.

"Here you can at least have my number so you can at least contact me", he says handing me my phone back not looking at me.

"oh, thanks", I say stepping out of the car feeling slightly reassured.

He waves softly and I stick up the middle finger in return, I see him softly chuckle before he drives off.

I start sprinting to the mansion quickly while still semi-deep into my thoughts, I don't know what he wants to tell me but if he isn't ready then there's nothing I can do about that, and then again I never told him about the sexual abuse I went through so as of right now we're even.

I sneak and swiftly crawl towards the window by my bedroom the bricks that lead to my window seem wide enough for me to be able to place my feet on them. I quickly climb with a lot of speed and strength finally making it into my open window.

I discreetly close the window after checking if my room is still intact. I remove the chair from the doorknob and quickly change into my nightwear hopping into my bed.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to fight this time but now that I've studied most of the fighters Ill definitely be able to kick ass next time.

I stare up at the ceiling wall and think about everything, my brothers, Liam, my life goals which eventually cant only consist of fighting. I am overwhelmed by all my thoughts...I feel my eyes getting heavier and I get into a better sleeping position and shut my eyes for the last time.

                                   ____________༻☆༺____________                                                              

     I wake up heavy breathing with sweat dripping down my forehead. Another nightmare, I should be over these by now. Although sadly trauma is not that easy to get rid of no matter how tough you may seem on the outside.

After I get showered and brush my teeth I change into a simple outfit since it's the weekend.

I hear a lot of talking downstairs and 2 different female voices. Huh? My cousins consisted of 2 guys and one girl. I quickly head downstairs and into the kitchen connected to the dining room. I stand at the entrance and see a blonde girl with a ponytail with loose curled strands laughing with my brothers and my cousins. 

Once they notice me they all get quiet.

I walk deeper into the kitchen towards the fridge ignoring the obvious silence.

"Hey you didn't eat dinner last night what have you been up to", Jace says.

I open the fridge and take out some orange juice and look back at him.

"I was tired so I was just sleeping", I said not phased by the question at all, having to lie was natural for me.

"Hey I don't think we've met I'm Amiah", she says holding out her hand.

I continue to finish the sip I was taking out of my drink and she still stands there.

"I'm Scarlette," I say walking past her and putting the glass of orange juice into the sink ignoring the hand she offered me. I don't do handshakes something about aligning one of the dirtiest parts of your body with a stranger doesn't sit comfortably with me.

I head to the main dining room and wait as my brothers and cousins fill up the seats next to me. Flavio is staring me down and everyone else is just looking at me too although they're trying to do it discreetly. 

"aren't you gonna ask who she is", Xavier says causing them all to look at me.

The maids start bringing in the food.

I admit I was curious, but it didn't really seem like my business.

"Who are you?!!", I say in a fake interested tone raising my voice slightly.

I obviously wasn't in much of a great mood because of that nightmare but hopefully, I could get through the day without baring my fangs.

She grins obviously not catching the slight sarcasm, and I see Luca silently laughing to my right.

She grabs Xavier's hands and rubs them sensually my face warps into one of slight disgust and I'm able to solve the puzzle before she even opens her thin lips to speak.

"I'm your brother's girlfriend she says now rubbing his shoulders", She says still rubbing them.

She's still rubbing them while looking at me waiting, what does she want me to say.

"hmm, I wonder which one of my brothers it is", I say with my hand on my head pretending to look around confused.

That does it for Luca as he bursts out laughing along with all 3 of my cousins, Jace and Chris are smirking while Flavio is giving me a pointed look but I could tell he was amused by it too.

   Amiah starts laughing too but her eyes tell a different story and Xavier on the other hand looks like I just smashed his ps5 console.

"Your sister is hilarious", she says even though I can feel the embarrassment practically radiating off of her.

Right off the bat she already seems like a fake bitch, and I'm never wrong about my predictions about people.

I start eating the pastries on my plate as the rest start talking about plans for something.

We eat for a while and I get to know my cousins a little their names are Alessia, Pierro, and Romano.

Although I get along with Alessia the most but I dont think Pierro trusts me.

"Scarlette", Flavio calls.

"huh", I say awaiting his answer.

"We're gonna meet the rest of the family later today, both moms full side and Dads. So make sure you look very presentable it's an important ceremony that we have once a year" Flavio says.

Ceremony??

"Oh that's today, then can I bring Amiah this time", Xavier eagerly asks.

Amiah squeals and looks towards Flavio bouncing in her seat.

"Can I bring one of my friends too", Luca says also with a hopeful look on his face.

"Sure whatever you all can bring only one person",Flavio says dismissively.

"Scarlette I'm curious do you have a boyfriend because you can bring him too you know", Amiah says.

They all tense up including Pierro and Romano and they look towards me straight faced. Alessia and Amiah are the only ones smiling.

"Yeah right who would wanna date her", Luca says laughing to himself.

Says the smelly baboon how are you rich but cant even afford a stronger deodorant.

I elbow him and give him the finger.

"She wouldn't be allowed to anyways" Chris says sternly.

All the guys here nod there heads with a smug and sure look on their faces.

They then go back to talking.

I roll my eyes but then its almost as if a lightbulb started floating on top of my head.

Their disproval gives me an idea...

I hurry up and finish breakfast and then turn to them.

"I have someone in mind anyways", I say with a smirk.

I run up the stairs quickly and into my room bathroom. I grab my phone and check the latest number added to my phone.

Looks like I have a call to make...

_____________༻☆༺_______________
A/N: THANKS FOR MORE THAN 200K VIEWS, I never imagine getting this much number of views. I'm absolutely grateful and anyone who is still reading this book thank you. This has been my longest chapter yet hopefully yall will stick around for more drama.

Who do you think she's gonna call?

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.2K 114 30
Scarlet just wants to be left alone and finish high school as she moved away from her home. People at her old school saw her as odd and she only had...
381K 9.3K 53
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: ⸻ 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴! ❝𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗛...
4.9M 184K 199
*Not a well written book. don't say i didn't warn you *written in 2020 so cringe humor Chasity Russo is a crazy sarcastic girl who wants to live life...
98.1K 1.5K 21
"𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧." 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌, 22 year old female. The forth oldest sibling of the Storm family. CEO to he...