๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™Š๐™„๐˜ผ ยป ๐™ . ๐™—๐™–๐™ ...

Od trashtethics

๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ข๐š - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช, ๏ฟฝ... Vรญce

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
epilogue
actor au - metanoia

50

4.5K 251 168
Od trashtethics

"B-boss! You can't-" Sero was shoved aside after trying to block Katsuki's way towards the flower shop.

Even though he was battered up and Twice even put a hole on his side, he was still strong enough to take down anyone who is in his way.

"Holy mother of...." Kirishima couldn't help but to be speechless after seeing mountain of unconscious men laying on the floor of the flower shop.

Everything, from the hanging flowers down to the pots were destroyed. Even the counter where you used to pack the bouquets was also broken into half. Katsuki felt shivers crawl his skin.

"Who did this....this is messed up." Mina commented as she shook her head at the sight of the destructive blows on the men's faces on the ground.

Katsuki scoffed as he used his hand to comb his blond, spiky hair back, "(y/n). She fucking did this. What a badass." he sighed before he started laughing.

That's my girl. That's my wife right there.

Mina staggered back as she covered her mouth with her hand while her gaze was focused on the unconscious men on the floor, "she did....? holy shit, I can't even last a fight without fainting once or twice...seriously....?"

"Not bad, aneki! Well she did beat up Tetsutetsu's ass before so I expected as much." Sero laughed as he picked up a man who was starting to get conscious from the floor and made him face Katsuki.

"Holy shit, Tetsutetsu?" Mina's eyes widen as she ask to reconfirm what she just heard.

Sero nodded proudly while grinning. But Katsuki was different. He wasn't smiling anymore at all. It was terrifying that even Kirishima, who was his best buddy, gulped out of nervousness.

Katsuki grabbed the guy's hair and lifted his head up just to make him meet his crimson irises. The man's face was brutally battered up and there were bruises in his face that was bleeding.

"Where's (y/n)? What's the big deal on entering this place?" Katsuki asked in a grim tone. He sounded like he was about to kill the man but he was being patient.

Katsuki immediately went over to the flower shop as soon as he got away from Toga. He was able to come after the police showed up in the place where they fought and there was no choice but to withdrew that time because they might get locked up in jail if the cops caught them. There were no exact result during the fight so no one could really tell who wom but by the looks of it, Katsuki was able to protect his turf from Toga and Twice.

"Heh." The man laughed but Katsuki, who was pissed at the moment didn't let that go.

The man's face twisted sidewards after Katsuki smacked his cheek. Katsuki did that without flinching nor blinking a bit.

"If you don't answer right now, I will murder you." And he wasn't joking. He is the strongest man in Musutafu and he didn't care if it goes down.

The man whimpered as he felt the excruciating pain after Katsuki's blow on his cheek before he nodded off, "Sh....shigaraki told us to take the girl so that....he can use it against you....but we didn't expect...."

"Expect what?" It was Kirishima's turn to ask the guy but the guy started to cry.

His eyes were dilating as he grabbed Katsuki's clothes while shaking his head in fear. His lips were trembling as if he was struggling to say what he was trying to say.

"Answer him." Katsuki ordered which made the man flinch back and started to take his hand off from Katsuki.

The man's gaze slowly went down on the floor. He was kneeling and he couldn't raise his head out of fear. Never in his whole life did he felt scared as he was right now.

"We didn't expect that....that girl....(y/n) (l/n)...."

Katsuki raised his fist and he was ready to punch anytime. He had enough strength to even make him sleep with a single hit. But Kirishima grabbed his friend's arm back to stop him.

"What about it? What about (y/n)?" Kirishima asked.

The man started to bawl in tears as he shook his head as if he was in panic. Katsuki's brows furrowed in confusion, a crease formed in his forehead as his face twisted in acrimony.

But the next thing Katsuki heard from the man made him froze. It was as if his mind already malfunctioned. The newfound knowledge he just acquired just couldn't sink into him just yet.

Nana Shimura?

Kirishima and the rest had their jaws dropped and they were shocked as well. They couldn't bring themselves to say a word— or rather, they couldn't process what they just learned. It was impossible.

"she's (y/n)! Nana Shimura's daughter! She's from Benzaiten! Shigaraki will be so pissed!"

"Is this the place?" you asked while you looked back to Dabi.

It was already two days after Shigaraki's men attacked the flower shop, you had already flew back to Osaka without letting anyone— including your friends and Katsuki that you left. You felt like it was useless to drag them in your mess.

I'll tell them everything as soon as I beat Shigaraki.

Your gaze went back into the dark, narrow alleyway and saw many sketchy people were hanging around. You saw men who were playing cards on the ground, some of them are sharpening their knives while talking and some of them were glaring at you, who are standing outside the alleyway where the sunlight was hitting you.

"Yup. But the thing is, those men staring at us can't hurt us unless we step inside that alley." Shinso answered for Dabi then laughed.

It's been years since you last stepped a foot in Osaka. The air was still cold yet it was nostalgic. The bustling sound of people enjoying their stroll on the streets were loud and you noticed how commercial buildings had increase over time. Osaka had been changing yet for you, it was the the same place Nana raised you. You lived her almost half of your existence and now you're back. You clenched your fists as a small smirk was painted in your lips.

We're going to declare war.

It was time for payback. Shigaraki won't know what will hit him soon.

You lifted your hand with palm facing in the air and Dabi noticed it immediately, making him nod his head before he handed you a wooden baseball bat with rusting nails sticking out in the edge of the bat. It will hurt if this motherfucker hit someone. And that's the point.

"Let's go." you muttered before you rested the bat on your shoulder before stepping inside the alleyway.

As soon as you stepped inside the alley, men began to stand up from the ground and continued to eye on you. They seemed to look down on you but none of them said a word, making you grin before you walked even further with your chins up.

"Gigantomachia is here, girly. Better run fa' it or yer' stupid ass dies here." One of the man warned you, he was laughing as he talked in Osaka-ben.

"Ya' Musutafu people shoulda' go home to yer' mommies!" Another man butted in as he was clearly showing his distaste and openly expressed his hatred towards people from Musutafu, and that includes you.

In Osaka, there are a lot of folks who are openly aggressive towards people from other places like Tokyo. As a place who placed 3rd most populous place in Japan, Osaka had been really boastful of their culture, and some people treated outsiders with gruff. Some people often refers to themselves as Antis.

"These people are really idiots." Shinso sighed as he chuckled, walking beside you with his hands shoved into his pocket.

"Yep." Dabi said it loudly to make the thugs hear.

"HAH?! NANDAYEN??" The guys started to walk towards your direction with angered faces after they found Shinso's and Dabi's word offending them. They were shouting in their Osaka-ben accent while pointing fingers at your group as if they already wanted to bash some skulls.

You three were forced to stop walking on your tracks as they began to block your way to the inner part of the alleyway. They started to form a circle and their angry faces were obvious signs that they wanted to fight.

"Ya want to get yer' ass whooped, yeah?!"

"Ya outsiders are pretty arrogant, yer going to die!"

you took a deep breath before you sighed. Thugs are the most simpleton around and there was no use in talking out on them just to resolve an issue. They are a rowdy and dangerous crowd to be around with, yet people are still getting involved with them. Thugs and the Yakuza are different, though most thugs look up to the Yakuza for their power. Thus, thugs also tries to assimilate and gain power by using similar means as the yakuza.

They use violence.

"Now you've done it you two!" you groaned, "this shit is going to hold us."

"teehee~sowwy~" Dabi apologized nonchalantly before he winked at you, while Shinso chuckled evilly. Dabi was starting to get on your nerves but you chose not to pay no heed to his actions as you were in a rush.

You massaged your temples before you turned towards the direction where a guy who looked like their leader was standing, "I'll apologize for my guys' behavior. So please let us through." you said.

The man seemed like he was 170cm tall and despite his white hair, he had a buff build and it seemed like he was also a fighter based on his physical appearance. He was taller than you but it will be deemed worthless if he fights you.

That wasn't just a cheeky arrogance. It was the truth.

The man stepped forward with his hands inside the pockets of his jacket with a large grin on his lips, "ya sure had a good eye on people. Ya immediately spotted a leader." He said.

His word may seem like he was praising you at first but to you, it was clearly showing you his dominance. He was telling you indirectly that you were in his domain and you won't be able to do anything about it.

You coldly looked at him before you shrugged your shoulders, "I've been told ever since I was young." you replied, "now let us through."

The man looked around to glance to his men before he scratched the back of his neck as if he was still unsure of something.

"Ya see, kid...this place is closed fer' outsiders like ya' people. Our boss doesn't allow people to pass through here like this is a shopping mall." The man smiled at you, making you frown even more.

You were about to say something when the man began to cut you off, "but we'll let ya' outsider folks through, only in one condition!" he grinned before he clapped his hands.

As soon as he clapped, a man appeared behind him. One man there was a giant who was easily over 190cm tall. Just a glance at his face, you immediately knew that he wasn't any ordinary man.

"This is Gigantomachia. Ya could say that he's our tank." The man introduced the large man behind him. You clicked your tongue as you find this very irritating at the moment.

The man's muscles were swollen to the point that you could clearly see them under his clothes. His dorsal muscles, the linchpin for punching was protruding unnaturally.

His fists could be easily mistaken for a boulder and he had multiple scar found in his body—large and small. Nobody could doubt that the man they called Gigantomachia was strong.

"Yer' the leader, yeah? Then to be able to pass through, ya' hafta' fight our Gigantomachia." The man pointed at you, making everyone giggle as they thought it would over as soon as Gigantomachia destroys you.

Dabi leaned over to your ears before he whispered, "don't kill them, okay?" he said in a low tone before he pats you in the back.

"That damned Aizawa, he's been letting thugs roam around here?" You clicked your tongue out of annoyance before you shoved the bat that you were holding to Shinso.

That's right. You were supposed to meet Aizawa today but seems like you are going to teach some kids some lessons. You didn't like how thugs looked down on you, now you're about to pound some senses into them.

"Alright. 1-v-1. No weapons. That's my condition." You spoke to the man before you started to on cracking your knuckles.

The man also beamed widely as he nodded his head, "certainly! Ya have my word." he answered before he glanced back at Gigantomachia and nodded his head, signalling the taller man to come forward.

Compared to his size, you look like a midget to him now that he has gotten a better look at you. You were relatively tall if you were to compare it with average people but Gigantomachia is a different story.

The thugs started to cheer for Gigantomachia and it was getting rowdy already. They were starting to bet money on the taller man also.

"I'm betting in ya, Gigantomachia! 100 grand on the line!"

"Make mine, 200!"

"Nah, mine's 500!"

You simply lifted your chin to look at Gigantomachia with dead eyes, "pity." you spoke as tilted your head side by side to crack your neck before you started to position yourself in a fighting stance.

"Wanna bet too, Hitoshi?" Dabi nudged Shinso as he cackle.

Shinso nudged him back while chuckling, "500 grand. Placing my bet on (y/n)." he said while he wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

Dabi nodded his head back, "500 grand. Bet on the boss, too."

You clicked your tongue in annoynace. Those idiots are joining in, and had the nerve to bet around!

"넌 죽었어!" Gigantomachia's voice boomed as he started to pound his chest proudly, like a gorilla.

(translation: you're dead!)

And in just 5 seconds, Gigantomachia's fist was already inches away from your face. They all expected that they're going to win at that moment.

They all thought.

But in a blink of an eye, Gigantomachia  was grovelling on the ground, holding his broken arm with his free hand while screaming in pain. His forearm seemed like it was dislocated from the elbows after seeing it just hanging.

His whole forearm started to gone purple and Gigantomachia was still whining in pain, his eyes were closed and tears were flowing.

Everyone was left silent as they never saw it coming. It happened so quickly that most of them never caught what just happened. All they know now is that they witnessed Gigantomachia lose an arm with a single hit.

"She just punched Gigantomachia's elbow in. That was fucking funny." Shinso wiped his tears away that was caused by him laughing to much.

When a person swing a straight at you, there are instances that their muscles relax before a punch was made. You took that advantage to use your left hand to punch Gigantomachia's elbow bone, where the ligaments that rests in his elbow receive a painful blow and causing it to dislocate.

Gigantomachia fell on his knees which made you smirk at him but your eyes we're not smiling at all.

"당신! 당신을 죽일 게요!" Gigantomachia shouted at you as he sent you a glare before he swing another hook at you.

(translation: you! I'll kill you!)

"Heeeeh?~" You mocked him back before your right leg lifted and kicked his hand that was aiming for a hook at you away.

As soon as you kicked his hand away, you grabbed that hand and break his arms on your knees. Making Gigantomachia screech because of the excruciating pain. The crowd was speechless but fear was written all over their faces.

Now both of Gigantomachia's arms are now useless. He won't be able to use them for a few months or even years. You broke his arms and it wasn't even a clean dislocation. It won't heal quickly and his arms will be forced to be mutilated.

You then grabbed Gigantomachia's face and forced him to look at you. At that point Gigantomachia was already shivering in both pain and fear. Your eyes were dead cold and emotions can't be seen in your face.

It was the first time Gigantomachia  knew defeat. And not just defeat— but a painful, utter defeat. The hits he just took just now weren't merciful at all. It was meant to destroy.

"I don't understand shit about what you just said." You said as you squeezed his face using your hand, "you're in Japan, so speak Japanese, you fuck."

"B-but... you're an outsider!" The man who proposed the fight between you and Gigantomachia started to wail in unending frustration as he pointed at you.

The other thugs were silently observing you, watching the person who took down Gigantomachia with envy, frustration, and awe in their eyes.

You took your hands off of Gigantomachia before you pointed at yourself. You can't seem to comprehend where he is coming at but it would be nice if you can pummel it into their brains.

"Me? This is my domain. You stupid fucks are the outsiders here." your face twisted into a crazy one. Your lips created a lopsided grin as you laughed at them as if it was your turn to look down on them.

"H-HUH?!"

Everyone seemed confused. But it was no longer your obligation to explain further because a tall man with long, raven colored hair showed up.

He still had a tired look plastered on his face when he made through the crowd. The thugs paved the way for him as if they respected him.

"Aizawa-san..." The man nervously bowed his head at Aizawa, "these outsiders...."

You looked at Aizawa with empty expression, and Aizawa only nodded his head at you in return.

How many years has it been since you last him? You missed everyone from Benzaiten.

Aizawa shook his head before he patted the man's shoulders and pointed at you. Everyone began to realize your identity that they immediately lined up in a straight pile and did a 90° bow at you.

"W-WELCOME BACK, A-ANEKI!"  they all shouted in unison as they greeted you. Even Gigantomachia knew what was going on and even bowed to you even though he had two broken arms.

The man's eye shook and Aizawa could only roll his eyes, "I-I-I DIDN'T KNOW! P-PLEASE-"

Aizawa forced the man to bow together with him. It was the starting point of Benzaiten's revival.

"They're not outsiders. That's (y/n) Shimura. That's your boss."

a/n:

everyone was using Osaka-ben here, so just imagine that they are speaking in Osaka accent towards you~

"you're in japan, so speak japanese."
this line is used to mock Gigantomachia alone but this wasn't intended to be racist towards anyone! 💖

Nandayen, is an osaka-ne which means "what are you talking about"

two updates in two days huhu im sorry if my update schedule is so messed up >< anyways (y/n) a baddie, I stan!

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

383K 19.1K 19
"๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š , ๐“‰๐‘œ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“€๐’พ , ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐’น ๐‘œ ๐“€ ๐’พ ๐’น ๐‘œ ๐“€ ๐’พ." "๐“˜ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ." In which...
3.3K 222 13
ยซ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
516K 13.1K 55
Love story man! Angst, drama, tears, everything! #2 in bakugoxreader 1/5/2020 #18 in bakugoukatsuki 1/5/2020 #5 in bakugoukatsuki 1/8/2020 #4 in baku...
777K 27.1K 38
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...