Dare or Dare [JaehyunxReader]

By ialsolikepasta

"Why are you here? I thought I said I don't want to see you again." "I thought I said that I don't give a dam... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158

47

3.3K 108 103
By ialsolikepasta

"I want you to get out of my life..."

Both, y/n and Jaehyun recalled the words that escaped the girls mouth without hesitation.

The girl was curled up, sitting on the kitchens cold floor at her place, while Jaehyun was sitting on the floor at their dark studio. He didn't go to the dorm, he didn't want to be seen nor see anyone. He would spend those nights at the company and only see the rest of the members while working.

They were both crying hard ,having red swollen eyes, plump lips and pink cheeks and nose, as if they had just ended the argument.

Their relationship had come into an end.

Most people would think they will get over it soon, since they weren't that long together.
Others would say it was just am excitement, or it was just a relationship that only people who want to have fun for a short time would call themselves "couple". In other words,something like  friends with benefits.

"I am truly sorry..." Jaehyun hit his head back, pulling some of his hair in annoyance.

[...]

"come see your friend performing... You never saw me live" Haechan kicked the air, before he sits on the couch next to her.

"I don't want to come" she frowned.

"Ya, you have to start coming out again you know..."

"I go out"

"to the super market and back. Ya, y/n... Make up your mind and stop acting like a depressed teenager after a break up. Yes, you broke up with hyung, but it's been three months already. You need to act more like your age. People will pity you if they see you, is that what you want? "Haechan widened his eyes.

" no. "

" great, then come see us tomorrow. He got over it, why can't you? You need to move on and make your life. "he pushed her knee with his hand. " ignore him if you see him. I promise I won't let you get close to him, and I won't let him around you either. Act normal and don't give a fuck about how he will feel just like he didn't back then"

"Ya, Haechan... How can you talk like this about your hyung." the girl widened her eyes.

"don't get me wrong... I love my hyung as much as my family members, but what he did was horrible and disappointing."

"hm... You act childish but speak like a grown up man." the girl messed his hair smiling softly. "what should i wear tomorrow? Should i put on the Haechan tshirt Doyoung gifted me-"

"no. No one should see that. That's disgusting..."

"I thought you wanted me to come and see my friend performing... I should cheer on him"

"not with a tshirt like that"

"what's wrong with the tshirt."

"how long did it take you and Doyoung to make that même of me?" the guy squints his eyes in suspicion.

"not even 10 minutes."

"Ya, you can't be serious." he gave her a shocked look.

Well, the tshirt Doyoung gifted her was nothing disgusting as he thought. Just a plain white tshirt, with the teletubbies sun, having Haechans face and those swag pixel glasses. It was actually hilarious.

" Haechanah-"

" if you ever use that tshirt our friendship is over" He dramatically placed his wrist on his forehead.

"eh look at you" Y/n shook her head, feeling chills.

That guy was the definition of of cringe.

"dress pretty... You will see other groups too so... Don't come wearing what you wore in that fansign."

"Emma said it was pretty"

"Just to make you come see us. I'm pretty sure she was being kind just for that reason"

"Yaaa"

"yoooooo-now I'll go sleep, I will have to perform tomorrow"

"stop acting as if you're at your place"

"my extra toothbrush is here, my soft drinks are in your fridge, I even have a drawer full of snacks. Of course it feels like my place so I'll act however I want, Frodo"

"Ah... Go sleep before I get off the couch." she took her sayonara in her hand, showing it to him.

"mean"

"thank you" she smiled but let out a long sigh when he was gone. "I guess I'll have to go..." the girl pouts, leaning her body back on the pillows, staring at the ceiling. "shiiit"

[...]

"Can't you see me?
마법의 그날처럼 say, "Believe me"
불타버린 내 맘을
Come and feel me, feel me
Oh, can't you see me?"

" my ears" Taeil frowned as if he was in pain, standing next to the girl who was singing along.

"I like this song" Y/n smiled big.

It felt good going out and seeing many people, after that long. Haechan was right and she was gad she had a friend like him. He was the first person who would tell whatever he had in his mind without fear. He would tell you if he didn't like something. He would not hide what he feels and be straight forward with everyone. That's what makes him special after all.

"Ya, it's you... I thought hyung was talking to a noona" Haechan frowned seeing the girl dressed in all black and heels.

He had never seen that side of her...

Actually he had once... The night she went to that wedding and put that princess dress on.

"why are you dressed like this?" He asked, leaning close to her face. "is this the red lipstick that tastes like chocolate..."

"Ya, Haechan... Don't be a creep. You didn't want me to come dressed like back then."

"that didn't mean you had to come dressed like this. You only came to see us..."

"Actually, I will go clubbing later."

"ohhhhh"

"ohhhhh" the girl smiled, "you look handsome. Both of you" she complimented the two men.

"ah, I hear it often" Haechan smirked.

"thank you... You look good too" Taeil smiled big. "where exactly will you go later?"

"why... Wanna join?" she smiled big.

"no... But we could go for dinner before you go to drink. You can't drink with an empty stomach."

"yeah, we should go. I'm hungry already" Haechan pouts.

"sure, I will be waiting for you at the door you showed me when we came" She informed, making them nod.

"we are next so, cheer for us" Taeil waved.

"good luck!!" she waved back, smiling big.

As the boys were heading to the back of the stage, she saw the rest of Nct rushing as well. She saw Yuta, smiling while joking with Jungwoo.

She could hear them calling each other with their "Jungwoooo~~Yutaaaa"

"Hello y/n!!!" Renjun and Winwin smiled, waving at her at the same time.

"y/n?" Jeno questioned confused, looking around and bumping into Chenle.

"ya-"

"oh hi y/n!" Jeno raised his hand, making Chenle see. "hwaiting!!" she raised her fist, making them smile big before they walk up the stairs excited.

"y/n-ssi, would you like something to drink?" A stuff member asked the girl who was standing in the hallway confused, looking at her surroundings weirdly since it was her first time being there.

"yes please" she smiled, following the woman around the place. They passed many doors with papers where group names were written on them.

This must be where the groups are waiting until they get on stage.

"so, this is the cafeteria. You can get snacks if you feel hungry, or get something to drink. We have coffee, soft drinks, alcohol for adults but not much because this is not a club." she chuckled, making the girl smile.

"thank you so much and sorry for being a burden. I'll get something and wait here if you don't mind. Can I watch the performance on that TV screen?"

"of course. If you need help with anything, you should ask the workers. I should go now, the performance will start in any minute"

"thank you" y/n bowed and when the woman left she went to the huge fridge that was attacked to the wall to chose a drink.

"banana milk... Melon milk..." she read slowly in Korean.

Because she could speak perfectly didn't mean she read that well.
She could read but slow... Too slow.

"bong bong?" she frowned, seeing the small green can with the grape image. "is it sparkling?" she questioned her self before she continues her search for what to drink.

Her eyes fell on a beautifully decorated with peaches can that had something written only in Korean. It was a word she had never seen again. With a pout she took it in her hand and kept on looking at it.

"This is Demi soda" a voice was heard from her left, startling her.

Then she realised. The brand was written in Korean with English words...

"oh, right..." she mumbled turning to face the person who spoke.

At first she faced someone's chest, then she looked higher with raised eyebrows . "thank you" she nodded her head once.

That guy was tall.

"you're welcome" he smiled, taking a can of coffee milk in his hand.

"are you lost?" He smiled, fixing his messy hair.

He was wearing black tight jeans with a black satin shirt. The first three buttons were unbottoned and his colarbone and some of his chest was visible.

His outfit fit perfectly on his body, making him look sexy but his face was too cute.

"no, I am here to see my friends performing" she smiled back.

"oh, your friends are performing? Who are they?"

"ahm.. Do you know Haechan... Maybe Taeil-"

"Taeil hyung! Nct sunbaenim are your friends?" He raised his eyebrows

"some of them" she opened the can to drink her peach soda. "what about you? These clothes are definitely for someone who is about to perform."

"majayo... I'm going to perform after your friends" the boy smiled

"are you in a group or are you a solo artist?" she tilted her head,

"I'm in a group. I don't know if you ever heard of Ateez..." he looked away embarrassed. It was the first time someone didnt recognise  him.

"oh, I'm in looooveee right?" she mumbled hesitant , not confident to sing the lyric. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I don't really know much about groups, or their members. I only listen to songs"

"Yess this is our song" the boy smiled bigger than earlier, "Its okay, don't worry for such things. I'm Yunho" he stretched his hand out for a handshake.

"nice to meet you Yunho! I'm y/n" the girl accepted the handshake feeling her face rising temperature.

"oh,they started" He faced the big screen, making the girl do the same.

"right" Y/n did a little jump, having still her hand in his.

When they realised they both pulled away, Yunho scratching the back of his head embarrassed and his cheeks pink, while y/n just held her purse tighter.

"I'm sorry" they both mumbled nervously at the same time.

"noo it's okay, I was the on who got distracted and didn't let go of your hand." he bit his bottom lip, still smiling. "should we watch the performance sitting? Your feet must be in pain" he chuckled at the awkward girl, before he sits on a soft chair.

"sure, but shouldn't you be with your team? You have to get ready"

"I'll go soon. I have nothing to do now anyways... Do you like your soda?"

"very, I never had peach soda before"

"oh, then [...]"

                                  ...

Isn't he soooooo cuteeeee😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 71 29
"i'm sorry, i don't want to, but i have to." © breezzlly2003 2021 {nct! mafia au }
106K 4.9K 31
"I want to get to him, but theres a stupid girl in the way" Donghyuck wants Mark, but Mark is taken. All Donghyuck wants to do is to get rid of the g...
67.8K 1.4K 32
"i've told you too many times, i don't like him! he's just an ignorant bitch." 「lowercase intended」 「completed」 *chapter 3:0 gets a little...;)*
31.1K 696 19
"You BASTARD" I spat at him "I think we should do something about that mouth of yours" he smirks and covers my nose with a cloth. . . READ AT YOUR OW...