A Namesake Couple (Completed)

By ra_shi10

*************************************** He is cruel but he has a heart!! She is kind but misunderstood!! He i... More

Introduction of the characters
Meet (Advitya Shekhar Rajvansh)
meet (Adhya Shakti singh)
Excerpt 1
Excerpt 2
Chap 1 Serving Motherland
Chapter 2 Meeting and Party
chap 4 Sensitive vs Insensitive
Chap 5 A Date and a departure
Chap 6 decisions
chap 7 crossing paths
chap 8 The meeting
chap 9 Sham and tricked
chap 10 Caught
chap 11 Torture and Truth
Chap 12: Believe what we see!
chap 13 Tears of past
chap 14 Selection
chap 15 She is mine!
Chap 16 Pain and Care
Chap 17 An invitation
chap 18 The party (part 1)
chap 19 The party(part2)
chap20 Snow white & The Prince
Chapter 21 The proposal
Chap 22 Wedding Part 1
chap 23 wedding day 2
chap 24 Food & little progressiom
Chap 25 A meeting
chap 26 Midnight talks
chap 27 I don't love her
Chap 28 set up and fever
Not an update: THANK YOU PEOPLE
chap 29 An Attempt
Chap 30 Siddiqui's invitation
chap 31 Misunderstood Again
Chap 32 Training
Chap 33 He Cares
not an update
chap 34 Childish Mistake
chap 35 My Husband & My Wife
chap 36 Genuine Worry
chap 37 Be Brave!
chap 38 My Therapy
chap 39 calm before storm!!
Chap 40 End of the journey??
Not an update: little chat session
chap 41 A truth!
Chap 42 : Unveiling
chap 43 she is my Pride!
chap 44 a skill to show!
chap 45 Our princess (Part A)
not an update: suggestion
Chap 46 Heartbroken
not an update
chap 47 They are hurt!!
chap 48 (A) Quest & answers
chap 48 (B) Quest and answers
chap 49 Why we were destined!
chap 50 I love you
Not a chapter: Thankyou
chap 51 All love❀️
Chap 52 The mall
chap 53 don't leave me!
Chapter 54 Emotional turmoil
Chap 55 Protect him
chap 56 Till Eternity (final part A)
Chap 56 Till Eternity (final part B)
Epilogue!( The beginning of the end)
TWIN FLAME WALLPAPERS!!
Announcement!!
thank you readers
Gratitude my dear readers 🌼
2,00,000 READERS!!πŸ™
Announcement!!

chapter 3 Dream man!

3.8K 165 0
By ra_shi10

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

When your heart craves for the dream man
Always wish for a doting heart.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Adhya POV

While coming back to the house we been in conversation all the time. With we I mean Neel Jade and me. He left jade and me outside my university hostel. We already have dropped my other friends to their respective places.

"Do you see how he was watching you! He really likes you Adhya! Think about it". Jade told me while removing her sandals.

"I never thought about him like that Jade. I mean he is a good boy but I don't know if he possess my dream man qualities."

"And what are those may I ask". Jade asked me.

"Well the person i want in my life should be handsome".

"Ok check, he is handsome. Next".

"He should be well educated".

"Ok check he is well educated. You are leading towards Neel. yes!!"

"And the most important thing that matters the most is WEALTH.!!"

"ok baby you have Neel as your life partner. He is wealthy. Wealthy Would be understatement. He is billionaire, going to be CEO of his company. Congratulations Adhya, Neel qualifies to be your life partner." Jade jumps on the ground and Start screaming.

I just smiled to her and mentally told myself ' she does not know what is real wealth'.
..................................................................

Somewhere in Delhi ,India,

The area was dark and isolated, only scream of a woman can be heard. A man with a gun and knife approach to her. She was yelling pain, clutching her stomach. she was drowned in pool of blood. She saw the man with knife and gun , she fixed her gaze on him. She stretched the lips a little & murmured 'Please'!

Suddenly his hazel eyes turned dark, it contains no emotions. And next what is heard is a sharp little whimper from a gun with silencer fit on it.
and she was shot dead by the man.

With no wasting of time man sits on the ground, he is left with just few minutes, he exposed the abdomen area of the woman, in fraction of seconds he incised the lower abdomen area with knife, sudden fresh pool of blood start streaming. He can see the child head, and carefully pulled out the child from woman's uterus. He cut the umbilical cord and carefully placed the child on torn shirt he was wearing.

"Advitya, what the hell"!! Someone screamed from behind.

Advitya's shirt was fully stained with blood of woman.

"Child is alive", he lift the child and approached to the officer.

"This need lots of explanation. Lets go. This is something that I never have seen in my entire career, this is a demon act". And they left the place.

.......................

Adhya POV

We  were all set to go to Neel's party. Jade and me both sat in the cab, my other friends are going to join us in party itself.

"Today Neel is going to faint, you are looking damn sexy baby". Jade winks to me.

"Shut up Jade." I was wearing black sheath that fits my body well . I apply minimal make up , and left hairs fall freely on shoulder.

We reached the venue on time. We were greeted by securities. They checked our name in guest list and lead our way to main venue hall.
As we reached the party hall, It was all shady, people dancing like maniac, sound of songs are soaring high. My heart was thumping. I saw Neel greeting his friends and joking around. Our eyes met, he smiled and came to us.

"Hi Jade, hey Neel".

"Hi beautiful", he called me beautiful.
"Hi Neel, congratulations". I outstretched my hands for a handshake. With no moment of wasting he lead his hand for a gentle handshake. Suddenly somebody captured me from behind and I lost my balance. My full weight is on Neel now. Neel embraced me in a hug. And I tried to stabilize myself. Oh god this is embarassing.

'Hey you ok"! He asked.

"Yes I think so, I am sorry" I held my ground steadily.
"Don't be sorry, I am not." And he winked.

I smiled and lightly pat on his hand.
I saw my friends gawking  smirking and winking.

"That was cute", Shrey said.
"You should not jump on me Shrey, especially from behind". I said sternly.
"Oh my angry bird it was an accident. I didn't intend to destabilize you. But I think it turned out to be good". She winked and all started laughing.
I couldn't take it anymore I left the place to look my other friends.

Party was going smoothly, I saw my friends enjoying themselves on dance numbers. They invited me but I guess I can't. I took a seat in corner, when Neel came to me.

"So how you are finding the party".
"It's nice". I replied
"I hope you aren't not uncomfortable".
"No not at all".
"Then why aren't you dancing?"
"Well I think I can't dance."
"Come dance with me. You will enjoy".

"I..i.i..i.. c.c.can't dance Neel. Thanks just join your friends they all waiting for you on dance floor. Don't bother about me I will be fine here".

He clenched his jaw and said
"I can't leave you here. You see all man out there, they are waiting for a chance. Once I leave you here they all will come here and ask you for the dance."

"And you think I will say yes to one of them.?"

"No you will not. I know. But I can't give them chance to initiate talk with you. They all are players Adhya. You are just too innocent for them. They all are asking about you the moment you enter this party."

I couldn't believe my ears . I am short of words. I want to reply but I have no appropriate words.

"Lets go we are going outside", he held my hands and lead my way to the another location of party hall.
My all friends already went There.

As we reached the next door, I saw its a pool side party. People were drinking and dancing. Sudden rush of discomfort hit my nervous system. I was froze to my spot. I saw Neel who was standing beside me was taken by a girl. He was recieving greetings of his colleagues.  I couldn't blame him why he left me , he doesn't know what I am feeling.

I saw my friends dancing with the partners. They were waving their hands in happiness. I was unaware about what's happening in my surrounding. It is just my mind is registering their actions ,But I myself is now unresponsive. I was Frozen on my spot. It looks so similar. After all those year I am witnessing similar situation. Suddenly a girl and a boy pushed into pool. All started laughing.

This is it, I can't take it anymore. My frozen stance suddenly changed to flight. I rushed to corridor., Without looking back I started running. I can hear someone is calling my name. I ran and came out of the venue. Sudden tug in my hand and I was pulled into hug. It was Jade.

"Adhya, Adhya What happened."! She was looking worried.

I was breathless and trying to register her face. It seems I was too nervous too recognise her.

"Adhya, say something, are you fine".
She asked me.

I started crying facing her, with an outburst I lost my balance and next I saw was darkness all around.

"Help" !!! the girl beside me screaming as I can hear her till I got unconscious.

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 10.4K 39
you know no that today is our wedding night and If I want, I can do anything with you, my dear wife." She looks at him angrily at his words. " Well...
189K 8.9K 44
π˜½π™€π™€π™  1 𝙀𝙛 π™π™–π™žπ™£π™©π™šπ™™ π™Žπ™šπ™§π™žπ™šπ™¨ "𝑨𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒆 π’Žπ’‚π’‚π’“π’‚ π’‰π’‚π’Š π’Žπ’†π’“π’† π’Žπ’‚π’‚ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒂 π’Œπ’. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 π’šπ’π’–. π‘¨π’‘π’π’Š 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒒𝒂𝒍 οΏ½...
290K 12.9K 37
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
376K 16.5K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...