Property | P. JM

Autorstwa glitterypjimin

"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 kor... Więcej

Disclaimer
Intro: Heartbeat
A Glimpse of Property
- One
- Two
- Three
- Four
- Five
- Six
- Seven
- Eight
- Nine
- Ten
- Eleven
- Twelve
- Thirteen
- Fourteen
- Fifteen
- Sixteen
- Seventeen
- Eighteen
- Nineteen
- Twenty
Special : Side Story I
- Twenty One
- Twenty Two
- Twenty Three
- Twenty Four
- Twenty Five
- Twenty Six
- Twenty Seven
- Twenty Eight
- Twenty Nine
- Thirty
- Thirty One
- Thirty Two
- Thirty Three
- Thirty Four
- Thirty Five
Side Story: Park Jimin
- Thirty Six
PLEASE READ
- Thirty Seven
- Thirty Eight
Most Asked Questions.
- Thirty Nine
- Forty
- Forty One
- Forty Two
- Forty Three
- Forty Four
- Forty Five
- Forty Six
- Forty Seven
- Forty Eight
- Fifty
- Fifty One
- Fifty Two
- Epilogue : Eternity

- Forty Nine

8.1K 414 105
Autorstwa glitterypjimin

HELLO GUYS

i am finally back and i am sorry that it took me 2 months to update because things was a mess and i've been so so distracted and i couldn't finish a proper update, i am sorry for making you all wait and i'd try my best to make this chapter all worthy.

I hope you guys are doing well and i hope y'all had a great year to start, i know there are lot of things happening in the world right now, but stay positive yeah? it was just the beginning of the year, let's hope look forward towards the better things okay?

i've missed you all so much and i love you guys!

—————————————————————————————————————————

I woke up with a huge smile on my face, it was almost 2:00 in the morning when Jimin dropped me home and right now I am on my way to go to the correctional facility to visit Chloe. I couldn't take the smile of my face when I left the apartment complex.

I was sitting on the visitor's lounge as I waited for Chloe's arrival, I stood up when I saw her but Chloe, launched herself towards me, luckily the guards are quick to stop her.

"Fuck you so much!" she screamed, I look at her and she doesn't look like the Chloe that i've met before, her eyes were so puffy, no make up and her hair was tied loosely.

She tried to push me again but I dodged her and the guards gave her a warning.

"You crazy bitch, you really have the audacity to tell everyone that you're getting married, that you and Jimin are getting married? fuck you so much, you fucking bitch!!" she carried on screaming, I rubbed my temple and I tiredly looked at her and she was sobbing right in front of me and there are a few people watching us.

"Chloe, listen. Everyone was already assuming that Im engage with Jimin because of the leaked pictures from the engagement party before, what am I supposed to do? should I tell them that it was you when it was clear that it was me?" I asked and she started crying all over again.

"You fucking confirmed it with the media!" she said and I saw the veins on her neck almost popping out.

I sighed, yeah I did confirmed it to the media and I admit that it was my fault, but what am I supposed to do? deny it when the media will be just more eager to dig everything? and if that happens I don't want to put Jimin in some sort of controversy and jeopardize my aunt's reputation more.

More tears fell on Chloe's eyes, "I just wanted to talk to you Chloe, about the accident, I know you were mad at me but look where all of this brought you, i don't want to press any charges towards you but it was Jimin and my brother's decision, I am mad at your mom for making me suffer like that, hide me from my own brother, I don't know how cruel and greedy she can get..."

That's all I ever said to her before I finally leave the room. I look once again at the building and remember all the things I've gone through all these years, the things I've been with Jimin, I looked at the engagement ring sitting in my finger. I am certain now, I will marry Park Jimin.

I am marrying him, finally and for real.

The next day I woke up with Ms. Na and Eunwoo fighting in the kitchen, I rubbed my temples and walked out of the room and I saw Eunwoo sitting on the couch and Ms. Na has her arms crossed over her chest and I furrowed my eyebrows and look at them both.

"Is everything okay here? Why are you so mad at him Ms. Na?" I asked yawning as I made myself a cup of coffee and toasted bread, Eunwoo just looked at me and he looked devastated and when our eyes met he immediately looked away so I went to the kitchen to finish my breakfast and get ready for work.

I was surprised to see Jimin on the lobby of the complex, he smiled at me and opened the car door for me,

"Good morning..." he said hesitantly, I'm sure he noticed the look on my face because I am deeply concerned about what happened to Eunwoo and why Ms. Na is so mad at him, I went inside his car and we left the complex with complete silence

"Good morning," I muttered gently and I saw him scan my clothes silently, I look at my own choice of clothes, I was wearing a fitted maroon halter top and black trousers and coat. He pursed his lips for a moment before leaning in to give me a soft kiss before he carried on driving, my breath hitched and I looked at him blinking a few times.

My god, Park Jimin what are you doing to me?

"Is everything alright?" He asked as if he didn't do anything and I hummed as I look outside and I saw the K.Y.J tower from afar.

"I am just worried about Eunwoo because it seems like he's having a problems and Ms. Na looks so mad at him when I woke up" I said softly and Jimin grabbed my hand and squeezes it gently, he looked at me for a moment as if he's trying to know what's on my mind though reading my expression.

He sighed softly and I watches him take turns

"Just try asking him later, or try talking to him" he said and I nodded

"And yesterday I went to see Chloe" I said

"And?" Jimin said immediately and he gripped my hand firmly but the gentleness was still there.

"Well, she was screaming at me about the engagement, she looks so heartbroken, she's inlove with you Jimin," I said softly and he looked at me suspiciously

He fixated his look at the street, he did not say anything, and I took it as a hint that he doesn't want to talk about it so I bite my lip then our eyes met again

"I hope this isn't a hint or an introduction to call our engagement off?" he drawl lazily and I was surprised on what he said, I immediately shake my head

Gosh, I just realized yesterday that I want to marry him for real now we are having this conversation? What have you done Kim Y/N.

"N-no Jimin, I just wanted you t-to know..." I said and he shakes his head furiously

"I don't want to know, I don't love her." Jimin said firmly and I sighed, I looked outside and we stopped at the lobby of the K.Y.J, my very own secretary Luna came to greet me. Jimin came out of the car to open the door for me, he smiled and lean to kiss my lips and I'm sure everyone walking inside the building saw what Jimin does. I was frozen until Jimin spoke

"I'll see you later yeah? I have a meeting in Itaewon, then I'll come back to the office to finish my works so I don't have anything left to handle when we come home to Busan." He said and kisses my forehead before pecking my lips again and I nodded, he told me go before he leave. I left with my secretary and I was welcomed by all the greetings from the employees. I went inside the elevator along with the other employees and Luna look at me and I notices the other people looks and I swallowed

"Come in guys, just don't mind me" I said softly and Luna leaned in

"It's just Mrs. Kim doesn't want anyone in the elevator when she's around, It would be just her and her own assistant." She said and I nodded and sighed softly. I didn't said anything as the door closes and I looked at my wrist watch and it was just 7:45 AM.

We reached the top floor of the building, there are nothing much here but the offices of the people with higher positions in the company.

I entered my office with Luna following me and my eyes widen to see various portfolios, files of the various organizers and suggested suppliers for a fucking wedding, I can't believe this.

"Ah, Ma'am these were sent by madame park herself yesterday and these are from Mr. Park's own choice," Luna said before she left the room and my jaw was hanging open as I look at the files piled on my desk now.

I put it aside as I want to finish my work first, I can look at them during break or lunch. I immediately started doing my work and later on Luna put a cup of latte on my table then left to let me do my work in peace. I am almost done with the paper works and I just cancelled the upcoming meetings since I am going to Busan tomorrow.

Jimin as usual sent me a lunch through his secretary and I shared it with Luna since the food that was delivered was too many for me to finish, it was almost 4 when I finished my works and I was just sitting on my swivel.  I am looking forward on what would've happen as we come to Busan tomorrow, it's been so so so long, it's been almost a decade since I went there and begun with the lies.

I wanted to tell Jimin about what I truly felt for him and I wanna do it on the place where I first fell in love with him, back when I was 16. We will be away from everyone, from the people who did us shit, away from the media, it's just the perfect time to tell him everything..

My heart is hammering as I think about what Jimin's reaction would be. I don't think I can handle his reaction.

I was snapped on my own bubble of thoughts when Luna entered the room and smiled, "Ms. Kim, a friend of yours is here.."

"Huh? who is it?"

"Eunwoo Miss."

I breathed in relief, I thought it would be someone else. I nodded at her and after she went Eunwoo walked in and I stood up from my swivel.

"Eun, you're here," I said with a huge smile but my smile faltered as I saw the furious look on his face, I backed off a bit and he walked straight towards me.

"You're marrying Jimin for real?" He asked with furious voice and his voice echoed through the whole room

I sighed and I looked at Eunwoo with soft expression and I tried to reach out for him but he backed away before I could even get a hold of his arm. Eunwoo has been my dear friend since then, since I run away, he was the one who helped me when I literally have no one. I know I lied to him many many many times and I regret all of that.

"I love Jimin." that's what I all said and Eunwoo looked so devastated.

"and I love you," He said, his voice broke and my eyes widen at his sudden confession. I looked at him and I breathed heavily as he looked at me dead in the eyes.

"You have a girlfriend Eun.." I said and my voice is trembling, he looked away and his jaw was clenching hard

"I broke up with her because I know that I was lying to myself and just using her to get over you, I've been loving you since we're in daejeon. I've been feeling things for you but it was so hard to get too close to you because you've been so reserved but I am not blaming you for it, I understand why, what I just don't understand is why are you marrying Jimin? Just because the engagement photos was released? You are now obligated to marry him? Did you forget what he did to you? He literally threw you out Y/N.." Eunwoo said and I looked down and I bite my lips as my hand started to tremble.

"I'm so sorry Eun, I didn't know..." I said and he stepped a little closer and shakes his head

"Even if you do know, I know you will never.." he said and my heart hurts from how sad, mad and frustrated he looks.

I apologized once more after I explained everything to him, about what I truly felt for Jimin and he looked at me before he cupped my face and my eyes widen at his sudden move as I feel his lips on mine, kissing me slowly. My head was fuzzy and I put my hands against his chest.

I pushed him away at the sam time the door opened and eunwoo stepped behind from the force. My eyes darted to Jimin and I saw flames in his eyes and I closed my eyes tightly, he was clenching his hands and his face hardened and Eunwoo looked at me with his eyes wide open and he looked at Jimin. I know the look in Jimin's eyes and I immediately stood in front of him and I told Eunwoo to leave and he muttered an apology before leaving the room.

I flopped down the couch and just grabbed Jimin's hand to stop him before he could even go after Eunwoo.

For fucks sake, what kind of problem is this?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

314K 10.4K 34
- " Lets see how long you can play your G⃣A⃣M⃣E⃣"
70.3K 1.8K 22
"𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰...
124K 6.9K 11
・"send your cutest delivery boy"・ status | completed | ©lottaery highest ranking - #33 in #jimin
7K 271 23
"I thought you were leaving me." "I'll always come back to you." Both broken but the key to each other's happiness, will they let the other in or pus...