Coffee and Tattoos

由 kaidousupremacy11

Shun Kaidou, a twenty two year old boy, owns a coffee shop and has for the past three years. Aren Kuboyasu, a... 更多

Coffee
Tattoo
Grapes
The Question
Stars
Stress
Talk
Old friend
The plan
Spicy food
Tattoos and coffee

Chocolate cake

2.9K 121 264
由 kaidousupremacy11

They have this routine now. Every morning two hours after Kaidou opens the cafe, Kuboyaso will go and buy coffee. And when Kaidou is closing, Kuboyaso will go over to help. He still hasn't gotten him on his motorcycle yet. But it has only been three weeks that has passed. They need some time still. Maybe.

Mikoto watched Kaidou smiling while doing dishes. As you could probably guess, Kuboyaso just stopped by. She noticed how close they got everyday and she wanted to know more about it.

'Don't do it.'

'Saiki can I atleast start asking him?'

'You shouldn't butt into peoples lives and how they feel about others.'

'But these two need a push! You know what, tomorrow when he stops by again I'm dragging you up here so you know what I mean! The tension is so strong between these two already!'

'Ok.'

'Hey can't you read their minds? Saiki? I KNOW YOU CAN READ THEIR MINDS TAKE THAT STUPID RING OFF!'

Saiki smirked putting the ring on. He has actually been listening to the two and well he's heard some interesting things.

Last week~~~

"Kuboyaso I was thinking of getting a tattoo!" Kaidou said while the purple haired boy walked in.

"Oh really?"

'Please let me do it.'

"Yea but I don't know which one I should do..."

'I want to do grapes because of your hair.'

"Oh well that's ok! Just tell me and I'll do it for you."

"Oh thanks. I was hoping you'd do it for me after all."

'Fuck yes!'

Two days ago~~

"Hey are you ok today?" Kaidou asked Kuboyaso. He noticed he was looking at him odd like he was lost in thought.

"I'm fine."

'Shit Aren what did I tell you about thinking about him infront of him?! Stupid!'

"You sure? Here let me give you a little chocolate pop." Kaidou said reaching into the pastries.

'I want to make him feel better somehow.'

"Here you go." Kaidou said smiling. It was a blue frosted pop cake.

"Oh thanks." Kuboyaso said while taking it.

'Shit that was cute.'

'Why is he blushing?'

Back to time~~~

'Alright if I start telling you what they say will you atleast not pry a lot on them?'

Mikoto smiled hearing Saiki 'yes! Now tell me the good stuff!'

Kaidou looked over to Mikoto as she kept grinning and then would smirk occasionally the past thirty minutes. She saw him staring and gave her a weird face.

"Are you okay?"

"Hehe I'm fine. I should be asking how you are." She said while making coffee.

"Oh well good I guess. Hi how may I take your order?" He asked the customer.

'Saiki he's not saying anything yet!'

'Well you've only asked him one question. Shouldn't you wait till later?'

'Oh that's right! He said he comes over after we leave to help let's stay here hiding and see what happens tonight!'

'But I want to sleep.'

'And I want to see my romance drama!'

Saiki sighed and went up to the front counter to Mikoto. He shook his head and she groaned. Kaidou looked at the two as they kept making weird expressions at each other until Mikoto smiled hugging him and he left looking a bit mad.

"Are you two okay?"

"Oh we are excellent!"

'I'm not.'

'Shush Saiki.'

Throughout the day Mikoto told Saiki about their plan while he frowned in annoyance. Kaidou decided to eventually ignore the two because of how weird they kept acting throughout the day.

Eventually it was close to nine and everyone started to leave, except Saiki and Mikoto. They were currently standing on the roof.

'How did you talk me into this?'

"I promised you coffee pudding everyday for the month."

'Oh that's right, I'm doing this for that and that only.' Well he did also want to see what happened that night but he didn't want to admit it.

'Wait can't you just see into their future?'

"Yes but I don't feel like it for these two. Oh look hes coming!" She pointed to Kuboyaso as he ran over to the cafe.

"Ok Saiki use youre clairvoyance. Let's see what's going on."

'I doubt anything will happen but alright.' He sighed and crossed his eyes looking into the shop.

        Kuboyaso walked into the shop a bit with more spring then usually. Kaidou smiled and sat on the counter.

"Are you ready for your very first lesson?"

"Yes I am!" Kaidou smiled and went into the back with Kuboyaso following behind.

"Ok first things first is you have to wash your hands." Kaidou said turning the sink on with Kuboyaso doing the same.

"Saiki what's happening!"

'I don't know I think their going to bake something.'

        Kaidou started taking out sugar, flour, and various other ingredients. He smiled and clapped his hands "now let's start.'

         Kaidou was teaching him how to make a chocolate cake. Simple I know, but Kuboyaso wanted to know how Kaidou made his since they seemed to taste so different yet so much better.

        After getting ingredients into a bowl, Kaidou asked Kuboyaso to stir them all together, that didn't go too well though. It was like he was almost beating the bowl. Kaidou grabbed his hands stopping him.

"Ok no that's not how you do it." He moved his hand, softly whisking the ingredients "soft and gentle"

        Kuboyasu blushed while Kaidou has his hands on his. They where a bit smaller then his and softer. They felt almost delicate. He felt a bit sad though when Kaidou took them off thought.

"Oh that's cute!" Mikoto yelled.

'Shut up they'll hear us.'

"Ok it looks good now. Now let me get a pan to pour it into." Kaidou grabbed a small square pan and helped Kuboyaso pour it in. They placed it in the to wait for twenty minutes.

"You did pretty good so far."

"You sure? I felt like an amateur especially when I almost broke the bowl.."

"Haha yea, well hey everyone starts out somewhere."

"How'd you start out?"

        Kaidou jumped on the counter and swung his legs a bit "well I started baking back in my senior year. I hid it from my friends though for a while and my mom. She was pressuring me a lot with colleges and everything and I was baking to release that stress in a way. I went to college for one year but then just stopped. I was tired of living up to her expectations and her things so I just dropped out. Luckily I had a good paying job and my own apartment so I didn't have to hear her yell at me physically. I then started baking cakes for people and selling them and got pretty successful I found this small little place. My friends wanted to help and so I let them. Their all still in college too actually. But this is their last year."

"Wow that's a lot."

"Yea, and I don't plane on doing this for the rest of my life. I want to make a book. Better yet maybe even write a manga!"

"Well hey I can draw if you want an illustrator you can hire me anytime."

"Yea that's when I start working on it though. What about you? Did you always want to work as a tattoo artist?"

"Well not really. Basically I used to be a delinquent and be the leader of a motorcycle gang. After highschool I stopped all that and got a job to help support my family and then my friends started talking about a tattoo shop and I just joined in. I actually would like to be a teacher one day though. I'm trying to make enough money at the moment though to start classes."

"I think you'd make an interesting teacher."

"Well you're a pretty good one yourself teaching me how to bake."

Kaidou blushed "I guess. Hey once you get better I'll teach you how to make my secret coffee."

"Oh really?"

"Mhm. I think you'll like it."

"Now kiss!"

'Mikoto. Shut. Up.'

        The two talked more about other things until the timer rung. Kaidou took the pan out and put it on the counter fanning it. He grabbed two forks handing one to Kuboyaso.

"Alright time to see if you're just as good as me."

        The two tried it and Kaidou nodded his head while Kuboyaso looked a tad disappointed "it doesn't taste like yours."

"It tastes like your though. I think it's very good especially for someone who's never baked before."

"Thanks."

        Kaidou smiled and yawned. They put the cake in the fridge with a note saying 'touch it and you explode'.

        They did their usual clean up routine and left. Kuboyaso yawned and looked at his motorcycle.

"Alright you want me to drop you off at your place?"

"Sure why not?"

"Saiki he said yes!"

'Shut. Up.'

        Kaidou had never been on a motorcycle before and sat on it. Kuboyaso grabbed his extra helmet giving it to Kaidou and sitting down started the engine. Kaidou told him the street he lived on, luckily Kuboyaso passed that street on the way to work.

"If I where you I'd hold on tight."

        Kaidou wrapped his arms around his waist and turned red. He could feel the muscles he was hiding under his shirt. The road off and Kaidou yelped a bit squeezing on tighter. Kuboyaso laughed at him when he felt him tighten his arms.

        Kaidou watched the lights of the city fly past him as they drove by and looked at the stars. They seemed more fuller tonight. He could definitely get used to this. Sadly they arrived at his street though. Kaidou jumped off a bit dizzy.

"You ok?" Kuboyaso said chuckling.

"Yea I just never did that before."

"Was it better then the bus though?"

"Yea. It was fun."

"Want to make it part of our routine?"

"I think I'd like that."

"Me too. Well I'll let you get your rest. Tomorrow our weekend begins anyways. I'll text you."

"Alright fine by me." Kaidou said walking away.

"See you later!" Kuboyaso drove off.

        Kaidou walked up the stairs holding his chest. It felt like exploding with emotions right now but instead of hating it, he loved it.

"Saiki! Oh my fucking god! I'm planning the wedding!"

'Stop it I want to go home.'

A/N: I just realized I never named the shops. That's fine I'll make it up for the next chapter. Anyways..... I might start making another fanfic already that's a Kuboyaso x reader.... so like 🏃🏼‍♀️💨 HAVE A LOVELY DAY

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

788K 8.4K 48
⚠ Smut warning ⚠ Do you like Saiki kusuo? then this is the book for you! not only does this book contain one-shots about Saiki kusuo himself, but it...
167K 5.8K 26
Iwaizumi decides to get his first tattoo for his 21st birthday, he wasn't expecting the tattoo artist to be an old classmate he has a history with. A...
54.9K 2.6K 22
saiki kotoe is seriously the only normal one in her family. ㅤ kuboyasu aren x oc started : 2020/11/11 #1 on the 'aren' tags - 10/02/22 #1 on the 'kub...
79.9K 2K 21
.。*゚+.*.。 in which a girl makes saiki as happy with her as he is when he eats coffee jelly ゚+..。*゚+