Be With You (BTS V)

بواسطة SL-BTSILLION

[ ON HOLD ] 'I'm yours to begin with and yours to end with. You can't be mine, but I can still try.' _______... المزيد

00: Ethereal
01: Him and I
02: Tae Gallery
03: The Website
04: Celeste's Pick
05: Kakaotalk
06: The Bloody Parchment
07: Smack
08: The Helpful Stranger
09: Initials
10: Black Rolex
11: Gucci Shopping
12: Soon To Be Son In Law
13: The Voice Recording
14: At The Mansion
15: Suspicious Celeste
16: Instant Hatred
17: Sister or Best Friend
19: Paper Napkin

18: The Inevitable Kiss

75 20 6
بواسطة SL-BTSILLION

It was half past eleven at night when Taehyung and Sharey finally reached her Gangnam apartment. Thanks to Taehyung, the entire ride was fun and flirtatious.

Taehyung swiftly parked the car into the underground parking lot of the apartment after which he helped Sharey with the baggages.

20 minutes of rigorous mortal strength and they were finally done with the baggages. Taehyung dropped down lethargically on the couch by the living room with Sharey beside him.

Both of their heads rested upon the back of the couch and their eyes were closed due to fatigue. For a few seconds only the ticking of the clock on the wall could be heard.

"Dear Lord, those were too heavy weren't they?" Sharey broke the silence, now running a hand through her hair.

Taehyung hummed slowly in response.

"Thanks for your help Tae, it wouldn't be possible without you. My back is paining already from carrying too much weight." Sharey giggled cutely before she got up to do some stretching.

Taehyung slid down flat on the couch with his legs propped freely on the armrest. Keeping his hands under his head, he enjoyed the view of Sharey's butt in front of his face.

He bit back a laugh, watching her wiggling butt and spanked her once.

"Heyy you pervert!"

Sharey snapped at Taehyung with a little blush on her cheeks. Taehyung chuckled and got up from the couch.

"It ain't my fault that you're wiggling your butt right in front of my face. It looks you know, quite ... spank-able, if that's even a word."

Sharey laughed, hitting Taehyung over his biceps. "Such assault of good English Tae. Seriously, Namjoon would've blown off your head."

"Ayee, hyung would never do that. He loves us a lot, you know."

Sharey gave Taehyung a knowing smile.

"Ofcourse he does. BTS is all that he has and lives for at the moment. Not to mention that you guys are even producing your own album this time. Look how far you all have come."

Taehyung nodded enthusiastically like a kid who got his favourite lolly. Sharey could feel the happiness radiating out of Taehyung upon the mention of their album. She knows how hard they all have worked for it. They have always wanted to do this and now that their dreams are finally close to reality, no wonder, nothing could make them happier.

"I'm so happy Sharey. This is what we were waiting for. This album, it is our dream, our entire struggle, our hardwork and I absolutely cannot wait for its release."

Taehyung clasped his hands together in a manner of reconciliation. His nerves are giddy with excitement, thinking about the reaction of his fans to this album.

"It will be a massive hit Tae. Deeds done by heart do win big. You are all winners already and now, all you need to do is relax and wait for the release."

"Absolutely. I wonder if the company has already decided on the date. But wait, Jiminiee and Joonie hyung did leave for the Ent today. Do you think it was to discuss about the dates?"

Taehyung looked up at the ceiling in anticipation, quite missing the look of fear on Sharey's face.

The makeup artist was in a dilemma, thinking about the other two. Namjoon made no contacts yet and so Sharey wasn't aware about the situation.

"I-I don't know Tae. I'll ask Namjoon later." Sharey suggested, quite uneasily.

"You don't have to worry Sharey. I'll ask hyung myself, or better Jimin, he'll easily spill the beans." Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and took out his phone.

Sharey's eyes widened with horror upon hearing Taehyung and before he could even unlock his phone, Sharey put it away.

"It's okay Tae, there's no need to contact him now. Besides, it is already too late to make any calls."

She desperately tried to build up some excuse. She cannot bear to think of Taehyung's reaction upon finding out the truth.

That'd be disastrous.

Taehyung was a bit quizzical regarding her actions at first but his suspicions melted off soon upon watching her cute face, up so close.

Who are we kidding, he's totally whipped afterall.

Taehyung smiled goofily and bent down to place a little peck on Sharey's nose.

"Alright, as you wish lovely. I'm leaving now and take care. Call me if anything goes wrong or if you want anything, hmm?"

The latter was suffering from a mild heart attack already, owing to Taehyung's earlier actions. Her heart was going fanatic inside her chest and it took all her willpower to focus on the situation at hand right now.

Which was to stop Taehyung from leaving.

She cannot allow him to leave and who knows, when he might contact Jimin or Namjoon. She must keep and eye on Taehyung at the moment.

Taehyung was almost at the door when Sharey dashed towards him. Catching hold of his elbow, Sharey stopped him right-away.

"Wait Tae, don't leave."

She said in whispers. Taehyung immediately faced her with worry etched in his face.

"What happened, are you not feeling well? Is it stomach ache, back ache, headache? Cold?" He was going frenzy with worry when Sharey placed a finger on his lips.

"Tut tut, nothing is wrong with me. All I'm saying is that stay tonight, it's cold outside and also it's pretty late to leave." Sharey said and it didn't even take a minute for Taehyung to agree.

He nodded quickly in approval and Sharey heaved a sigh of relief.

"So, what will you eat? Tell me so that I can make ourselves some dinner." Sharey asked earnestly as she paced towards the kitchen.

"I'm pretty hungry so anything would do. Let me get freshen up by the time you're done."

Taehyung replied and skidded off to the nearest guest room, hopping like a bunny in process.

Sharey giggled at his cuteness and began thinking of a dish to make. The ref had nothing much, except some bacon, eggs, breads, fruits and drinks. She decided on bacon and omelette at last and took out the stuffs from the ref.

While she set up the things, her mind was focused somewhere else. Sharey couldn't stop thinking about the aftermaths if her engagement gets exposed. Jimin is already upset and about Taehyung, who knows how he might react.

And now that she thinks it deeply, Sharey won't be able to take it. She won't be able to take the hurt Taehyung would be in.

But, who even is she kidding.

She has already hurt Taehyung the day she got engaged. Sure thing, Taehyung wasn't in the picture back then but now that he is, Sharey only wants the best for Taehyung.

The best. Now what is best for Taehyung?

She heaved a distressed sigh, full of sadness and placed the pan on the stove. She was about to pour some oil onto the pan when she felt a sudden weight on her left shoulder.

Apparently, Taehyung had tiptoed into the kitchen and rested his head on her shoulder. Sharey smiled subconsciously, feeling Taehyung's breath brush past her cheeks.

"What took you so long huh? What were you doing?"

"What will I do inside the washroom Sharey?" And there Taehyung's flirtatious mode was on.

"Do you want details now?" Taehyung bit back a giggle as Sharey rolled her eyes playfully at him.

She hit him on his ribs playfully, implying that she was serious. Taehyung snickered a bit as he replied.

"I was talking to Kookie. I had to inform him that I'm staying here tonight and he also told that hyung and Jimin aren't back yet." Taehyung informed her.

"They are still out? Hyeol! Did they get kidnapped or what?" Sharey asked with concern and Taehyung pressed his face onto the crook of her neck, trying to control his laughter.

"Tsk, ki-kidnap? Haha. Who would hold the God of Destruction and a tiny kid with no jams as ransom?"

Taehyung then burst out laughing together with Sharey. The atmosphere seemed to lighten for the time being as their laughs reverberated through the walls.

"My my, such a meanie you are Tae but technically, not quite wrong though." Sharey scrunched her nose cutely at Taehyung who smiled his boxy smile back at her lovingly.

"I know right. Now, what are you cooking?" He peeked over her shoulders.

"Oh, some bacon and eggs. Come let me teach you some cooking today." Sharey said and handed over the spatula to Taehyung.

"No no, cooking and me don't work well Sharey. Let it be-"

"Sushh-" Sharey shut him up and proceeded to pour thd oil onto the pan together with some raw bacon.

Taehyung nearly freaked out when Sharey turned the gas onto maximum, slipping the spatula from his hands. She reprimanded him a little and held onto his hand as she helped him with the process of frying.

Next Taehyung freaked out was then when Sharey handed him an egg. He literally squished the egg in his hands and the egg white along with the yolk went flying everywhere, over the stove.

Sharey reprimanded him again and after cleaning the mess, she held onto Taehyung's wrists and guided him into making the omelette. The entire process was a partial success with one burnt omelette and the second one with a few egg shells scattered here and there into it.

But it was atleast edible and Sharey was proud of Taehyung for trying. Finally, after about half and hour, they were done with the dinner and Sharey was placing the dishes on the table whereas Taehyung was given the task to bring them water.

"Would you like to drink some coke?" He asked.

"Quit coke for once Tae. Bring plain water."

"Roger that!" Taehyung did a little salute with his fingers and took out a labelled bottle from the ref.

"Damn, bottles have labels these days?" Taehyung asked again and Sharey looked at him, confused.

But the moment her eyes landed on the bottle, she ran towards Taehyung in horror as he was about to drink it. Sharey squat the bottle away quickly.

"What the, ouchhh-" She hit Taehyung on his head.

"You dweep! Can't you read what's written on the label? It's vinegar."

Taehyung rounded his eyes in shock and looked at the bottle. Indeed it was vinegar. Not that it was harmful but the taste was too much for anyone to bear.

He slapped a hand on his forehead in frustration, thinking about the consequences. His cords could've been damaged and that would be the worst of worst.

Taehyung heard Sharey sigh after which she placed a hand on his chin. Tiptoeing, she checked his mouth.

And Taehyung's breath hitched. His mind was in a daze and his whole body was electrified. He couldn't even feel his face right now and before he knew what was happening, Taehyung pulled Sharey flush against his chest.

Sharey gasped.

Her nose was touching Taehyung's slightly and their lips were only inches apart. Both of them could feel each other's heartbeats at the moment as they were beating rythymically against each other.

Sharey tried to push Taehyung away but he pulled her back again, his strong arms holding her waist in custody.

Sharey looked up at Taehyung's eyes and her soul literally flew out of her body when she saw them resting firmly upon her lips.

She licked her lips subconsciously.

Taehyung did the same.

And the very next moment, he began leaning in.

Sharey was so caught in the moment that she couldn't think rationally. Her mind was lost in Taehyung and she failed to distinguish right from wrong.

Now Taehyung was dangerously close to her and his lips nearly grazed Sharey's, when she leaned back.

Taehyung frowned at her.

"Tae... We... This.."

Taehyung said nothing but eyed her with sheer anticipation. Sharey was grateful to him for that but she couldn't deny the desire that was erupting inside her right now.

"What do you want Sharey?"

Taehyung asked lowly, his voice dangerously deep.

And there, Sharey lost her frame of mind. It was enough. A few words from him were enough for hooking Sharey to her utmost wanted desire.

She didn't think twice before placing her hand on his jawline and bringing Taehyung closer, she whispered her heart out to him.

"Kiss me Tae. That's what I want, that's what I'll ever want. Just ... Kiss me."

Slowly, Taehyung formed a content smile and crashed his lips onto Sharey's gracefully.

Sharey's heart melted upon feeling Taehyung's lips on hers. So blissful, so perfect and most importantly, so satisfying.

She didn't know how badly she wanted this until she was having it. Sharey moved her lips beautifully against Tae's with him in the lead.

Their lips moulded perfectly and moved in sync as they poured their hearts out into the kiss.

With such passion, Sharey wasn't sure if this was the best for her but she definitely had the answer to her own question a few minutes ago.

That she was the best for Taehyung.

She alone could be the best for him.

Taehyung has always waited for her to come to him. Maybe the circumstances didn't permit but at this moment, she knows one thing for sure.

That Taehyung is all that she wants.

.
.
.
.

Celeste checked herself in the mirror for the nth time the next morning. Her dye was perfectly absorbed by her hairs, which shone in their black glory.

Last night, Celeste was wide awake until 2, dying her hairs back to black just for Taehyung. She prayed the whole night for Taehyung to forgive her and give her another chance thereby so that she can make some space into his heart for herself.

There was a knock at the door where a maid stood with her head bowed respectfully. Celeste bowed back in respect and gestured for the lady to speak.

"Master is waiting in the garden to have the breakfast with you Madame. He has called in for-"

"For me, right? Just a few more minutes and I'm coming. This is the fourth time you have come afterall." Celeste replied and after running her hands through her hairs for one last time, she walked out of the room.

The maid was halfway down the staircase with Celeste tailing her when she was stopped by Celeste. The latter was looking all around the hall but her face drew a blank.

"Where is ahjumma Kang?" Celeste enquired.

"She is serving the breakfast to the master, Madame." The maid replied, earning a scowl from Celeste.

So she is again with her father? Isn't the lady spending too much time around her father already like that is normal for an employer and the employee.

Celeste gritted her teeth in annoyance. This was too much now. There was definitely some unspoken affection between them and Celeste didn't want to think any of it.

"By the way, do you perhaps know anything about any parcels?" Celeste asked the maid who looked completely clueless.

"I mean any parcels delivered to the manor recently?" Celeste asked again, trying to be more specific this time.

And it worked as the maid placed her finger under the chin thoughtfully, before looking back at Celeste.

"I think I might've seen a delivery man Madame but I don't know where those parcels are. Head lady Kang recieves them each time." She revealed.

"You mean a lot of parcels have been delivered here?" Celeste enquired whereas the maid nodded in approval and left.

Now that's a little strange.

Celeste didn't want to dart any conclusions yet but it was atleast crystal clear that those parcels were sent by her father. Who else had time for house maids anyways otherwise, apart from the employer.

There was something definitely big and expensive in there and Celeste made up her mind to find it out. Someway or the other, there was something fishy going on and she must act soon.

And she knows where lies the first step of all this.

Or rather, who!

Upon reaching the garden, Celeste saw Ahjumma Kang laughing as she stood behind the chair her father was seated in.

He was reading showing her something on the newspaper and they were laughing at something. Celeste's palm clenched on its own as she walked over to them.

As expected, the head lady straightened up upon seeing Celeste coming towards them. Her father eyed the lady's actions with confusion after which he trailed his eyes on Celeste as well, quite taken aback.

"Oh good morning love. Come have a seat, we have delicious food and lots to talk about."

Her father smiled warmly at her and pulled the seat next to him. Celeste stomped her way and dropped down on the seat.

She was about to say something but watching Ahjumma Kang standing there like a guard, her insides boiled.

"Will you be standing here only Ahjumma? Can you please leave so that father and I can have some time alone?"

Celeste tried her best to stay calm and respectful but the truth was that she was super annoyed at the lady. She was standing there so delightfully as if she's a part of this small family and the thought itself made Celeste gag with disgust.

Celeste pressed her hands on the table and saw from her peripheral vision how unsure the lady looked when she left. Moreover, her own father looked sour, like he didn't want her to leave.

Once she was gone, Celeste breathed in fresh air, free from Ahjumma's presence.

"So father," Celeste propped her elbow on the table and rested her head on it, "How was the night yesterday? Did you sleep well? I can see some eyebags."

"Aigoo my daughter. Stop worrying about me sweetie. I did sleep well and these are just due to work. Nothing more." He pinched her cheeks lightly.

"Don't overwork yourself father. Please take care of your health." Celeste pouted at him and took a sip of the orange juice.

"Yeah right. Looks like I need to look after myself for my daughter is too busy somewhere else."

He spoke nonchalantly and Celeste choked. Mr. Park patted her on her back until she was back to normal again.

"B-busy somewhere e-else?"

Her father pursed his lips before he proceeded to ruffle her black hairs.

"You dyed your hairs back again. Tell me otherwise if you don't have a boyfriend and if he isn't the one that I met yesterday."

Celeste blushed a deep red upon the mention of Taehyung. Just his name was enough to break out butterflies to her stomach.

"See, you're even blushing. Young love it is." Her father said dreamily.

"Ahh father, stop it. He ain't my boyfriend so please don't exaggerate anything. I like changing hair colors from time to time." Celeste defended herself deliberately.

Mr. Park raised his arm like a criminal in mid-air and Celeste chuckled. Her father joined in too thereafter.

"Anyways, what were you showing to Ajhumma on the newspaper? Something interesting?"

Her father made a shocked face and stuck out his tongue cutely, implying that he forgot something very important. He then pulled out the newspaper back again showed it to Celeste.

Her eyes landed on a big picture of her father with a man the same as him, old and serious and beside him stood another man, young, tall and handsome.

But less than Taehyung ofcourse. Nobody could overpower Taehyung's visuals. He was literally a Greek God.

Watching her vacant expressions, her father began the introduction.

"He is China's biggest business tycoon, Xi Chan and that is his son. I recently got to meet him in Cuba and we even had a meeting together. Also, he's willing to invest in our companies."

"Oh wow! Thats great dad. You must do whatever it takes to join with him. This is a golden opportunity."

Celeste clapped her hands joyously. Her father gave her a proud smile, before it vanished off. He eyed Celeste with slight concern now.

Celeste sensed the change of atmosphere and stopped smiling.

"Is everything okay father?"

He breathed heavily and placed his plam on hers. "Celeste, you remember what was written in the fax that I had sent you?"

"That you need to discuss about something important. What is it father?"

He swallowed thickly and looked at her, his eyes shining with deep care and love.

"You must meet up with Xi's son Celeste, it's important." He revealed the matter to her.

"Meet him? But where?"

"That's on you. Decide a place for both of you Celeste. I'll provide his contact to you."

"Ofcourse dad, it is only a meeting right? I'm sure it isn't a big deal."

Celeste replied with enthusiasm. Her father looked utterly worried and that was beyond her understanding.

He gave her a forced grin, trying to bring warmth back to his color drained face.

"Just be sure to agree with him. Whatever he says, just don't say no, alright?"

Celeste snickered.

"What even? You are speaking as if he'll ask me to strip for him or something. Relax father, I've got this."

She was happy that she'd be helping her father with his business in some way. He has always been working for them and Celeste never did anything for him in return.

Moreover, she had already decided on the place and it sure would be like killing two birds with the same stone.

What better place could it be, other than The Belgium. She wanted to meet her mother as well. There was lots she had to ask her and this chance was hers to grab.

In a way, this was a golden opportunity for her as well.

-×××-

A/n

Another update !

Tell me how you like it and stay tuned babies.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.9K 1K 20
"𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨...
236K 16.6K 26
That's when I saw it. In the shadows. Movement. I could feel my heart racing. "Mr. Standford?!" I called out hoping it was just him coming to fix so...
16.9K 1.4K 47
"Touch my body like you touched my heart. Let me feel the burn of your skin as it rubs against mine" Taehyung x Reader - Life is not easy. Being th...
144K 7.5K 76
(Kim Taehyung X Reader X Jungkook) ~~~"Still.. I don't like him, especially when you are with him. I don't like the way he looks at you," he told her...