Sunflower ── Dream.

sebasstan द्वारा

editing :) ❝ I don't wanna make you feel bad, but I've been trying hard not to act like a fool, s... अधिक

Sunflower
(001.) AMBER'S A PUSSY
(002.) FRIENDLY CALLS AT 6
(004.) UNFORTUNATE TEASING
(005.) THE UNSPOKEN TOPIC
(006.) CRUSH CONFIRMED
(007.) CAT PEOPLE & CAT TALK
(008.) DISCORD CALLS & LOLs
(009.) HUMORING GROUP CHAT
(010.) THE WINNERS OF THE GAME
(011.) THE EXES OF THE PAST
(012.) DREAM THE BIGGEST SIMP
(013.) BLOCK HOUSE OF A + D
(014.) CHANGE OF ACCOUNTS
(015.) AM CONVERSATIONS
(016.) OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS
(017.) SACRIFICED LITTLE PIG
(018.) HIS MUSICAL SLEEP
(019.) A FLOWER IN THE OVEN
(020.) #AMBERWASTAKENKIDS
(021.) A SURPRISE VACATION
(022.) EMBARRASSING REACTIONS
(023.) SISTER DEAREST
(024.) UNNAMED MATCHMAKERS
(025.) THE HEADLESS CHICKENS
(026.) TENDER TOUCH AND CARE
(027.) CONVERSATIONS OF THE FLAWED
(028.) JUMP SCARES AND FRIGHTS
(029.) THE IMPACT OF THE PAST
(030.) SECRETS AND SONGS
(031.) FRIENDS CONFESSIONS AND NOs
(032.) THE VOICE IN HIS HEAD
(033.) LOVE EYES AND CONFESSIONS
(034.) DREAM'S OVERUSED EMOJIS
(035.) THE TOXICITY OF A SPECIFIC MAN
(036.) WOMEN SUPPORTING WOMEN
(037.) FLIRTING BEFORE MARRIAGE?
(038.) THE ONE AND ONLY, BINGUS
(039.) DAB DAB DABBING PHOTOS
(040.) EXPIRED APPROVAL & GOSSIP
(041.) A CHANGED BRUNETTE WOMAN
(042.) RUINED MINECRAFT DATE
(043.) THE DEVIOUS PLAN OF GEORGE
(044.) A PLAN THAT SPREAD BY GNF
(045.) WELCOME TO THE NEW GC
(046.) PLEASE BE FREAKING FRIENDS!
(047.) HER NEIGHBORS LIFE ALERT
(048.) THE STUPID PHONE CALL
(049.) BEGINNINGS OF NEW FRIENDSHIPS
(050.) PICKUP LINES AND STORYLINES
(051.) KINK DISCUSSION OVER CALL
(052.) HER PINK-RED CHEEKBONES
(053.) CAT DATES AND THE CHEATER
(054.) CONTINUATION OF THE PLAN
(055.) BABY ON THE WAY... LITERALLY
(056.) SISTER'S BABY UNDELIVERED
(057.) WELCOME HOME BROTHERS
(058.) FAMILY PORTRAIT WITH FAMILY
(059.) LATE NIGHT LAUGHS AT 5 AM
(060.) NICKNAMES ON STREAM
(061.) THE MR. STEAL-YOUR-MAN ARC
(062.) FUTURE PLANS BETWEEN THEM
(063.) THE UNEXPECTED 'NEIGHBOR'
(064.) AMBERWASTAKEN FANFICTION
(065.) THE VOICE OF THE SHE-DEVIL
(066.) ANNIVERSARY LOVEY-DOVEY
(067.) THEIR UNBELIEVABLE REVEAL
(068.) DREAM'S "GOING DARK" ARC
(069.) NO TITLE CAUSE IT'S CHPT. 69
(070.) I SPOKE TO AMBER'S COUSIN
(071.) CONFIRMATION ON TWITTER.COM
(HO'OPAU.) SUNFLOWER, VOL.6
SUNFLOWER ANALYSIS (READ PLEASE)
(BONUS SCENE.) #1 SIMP ON VOICE CHAT
(BONUS SCENE.) THE HURRIED TIMELINE
(BONUS SCENE.) THEIR FAMILY TRADITION

(003.) TALKS IN THE HALLWAYS

50.9K 1.6K 1.5K
sebasstan द्वारा

࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
TALKS IN THE HALLWAYS

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

༻༺━━━━🌻━━━━༻༺

"I'M PLAYING WITH MY FRIENDS!"

Amber was basically jumping in her seat, her kind smile spread widely on her face as she moved her mouse around on her desk. She wasn't the only one excited, though. Her chat was, too, as they noticed that she was going to be playing with Dream.

"I'm really late, by the way. I was helping my neighbor with their groceries so I'm sorry for the late stream."

| twitchuser2: DONT APOLOGIZE FOR THAT
| twitchuser3: I'm serious guys someone give her the world 😭
| twitchuser4: THE AMIGOPS ARE TELLING DREAM ABOUT YOU IM CRYING AJAKSKSK

"And we're gonna use proximity chat so I'm even more excited."

Quickly pasting the code, Amber was immediately greeted with voices and heard her name being mentioned by Rae and Corpse.

"Amber's here!" Someone loudly said and she smiled as she realized it was Sykkuno. After the words left his mouth, everyone greeted the girl, making her flinch as Rae and Corpse began to have some type of competition as to who can say her name the loudest.

"Oh, Amber," Amber's white character turned to look at Rae's own and followed her to where a light green character was at, "this is Dream. Dream, this is Amber."

"Hello," Amber circled around his character. "Nice to meet you, Dream."

"Nice to meet you, too," Dream said back. "I heard good things about you from basically everyone here."

"They're all amazing," Amber let out. "But, I've heard about you, too."

"Bad things I presume?" He questioned, expecting her to believe the things she saw online. But, the girl simply let out a small laugh and shook her head as she glanced at her chat, noticing that every user was freaking out and also, noticed that everyone on the lobby was quiet, watching them interact.

"Karl talks good things about you," the girl said, watching with satisfaction when the game started and she was a crew mate. She left Dream alone, not wanting to bother him, and left to go do weapons. Since they were playing on the Skeld map, it was easier to know the place and where tasks were, and it was easier for impostors—sometimes—to kill and get away with it.

"Hey, Amber!"

"Hi, Ludwig," Amber softly said, sticking her tongue out while watching the asteroid number go higher. "You're not gonna kill me are you?"

"Of course not!" Ludwig answered, downloading data on the top left of weapons. Just as he left, Dream's character popped up and he took a mental note to remember him being last with Amber. "See you, Amber."

"See you, Lud," Amber said, her character heading towards Navigation. She jumped, though, when she heard Dream's voice ring in her headphones.

"Mind if I stick with you?" He asked. Amber smiled and let out a small "no" while fixing wires. "Oh, um, Rae and Corpse were looking for you on Admin."

"I'll catch up with them later," Amber clarified, watching as Dream was waiting for her. "So, Dream, you're a Minecraft player right?"

"Yep," he answered, the two now heading down the hallway and standing by shields. "Have you played Minecraft?"

"I've been wanting to," Amber said. "But, since I've recently just got into gaming, Among Us is the only game I've ever played right now."

"Oh, yeah, uh, Corpse mentioned you were a faceless YouTuber, too, huh?" He asked and the girl hummed. "That's cool. What made you show your face?"

"Oh," the brunette girl mumbled, checking her map to see where her tasks reside, "uh, I just turned in face cam one day and did it."

| twitchuser1: is she... really lying?
| twitchuser2: YO SHES LYING 😂
| twitchuser3: why she lying tho? everybody knows
| twitchuser4: if Dream asked that means he
doesn't know y'all 🙄 amber probably doesn't
want to tell him bc they just met
| twitchuser5: new fans are being annoying

"That's very brave of you," Dream commented. "I know how hard it is to be pressured by followers or different users in social media. So, you doing it just one day is very brave."

Amber softly smiled, though, she felt guilty. There was a different reason for her face reveal. She didn't want to mention it, it was hurtful, so she kept quiet. And also, she didn't want to mention it since revealing that issue was so sudden to tell him, and either way, everyone on social media basically knew how her face reveal happened.

Before Dream could say anything, a meeting was called by none other than Rae, which scared Amber to death since she thought Dream had killed her.

"What have you got for us, Rae?" Sykkuno asked, his voice bringing a smile to Amber's face just like it always did.

"I actually don't have nothing," Rae said. "I was just wondering where Amber was since me and Corpse have been looking for her everywhere in order to protect her."

"Oh, I'm with Dream," the girl replied, her smile still on her face. "We're just talking."

"Oh," Rae, Corpse, Toast, and Sykkuno simply said. Amber furrowed her eyebrows before her smile replaced that expression.

"At least you all know that Amber and I are fine," Dream piped in when he noticed three bodies dead; those of Ludwig, Lupo, and Leslie.

"Yeah," Corpse breathed out, clearing his throat. "Anyways, let's vote for someone randomly?"

"You said what I was thinking, Corpse," Sykkuno said. Rae and Toast hummed, too, and Amber was confused by what was happening. She knew Dream was, too, as he hadn't said anything.

Under a few seconds, the amigops had voted. They didn't vote for Dream, though, as one had suspected, but instead voted for Amber who let out a sound of surprise when she realized the four, except Dream who had voted for Corpse and for Brooke who had skipped, voted her out.

"What the- I'm not the impostor!"

But her words fell to deaf ears as she was transitioned to Office and was now a ghost. She sighed and looked at her chat, everyone not happy with what happened.

| twitchuser: THATS NOT FAIR
| twitchuser: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENEF
| twitchuser: alright that's it...
| twitchuser: you and Dream were starting to become besties 🥺

"Yeah, I know," Amber pouted. "I was making a new friend. But," she smiled a little, "they're going to kill Dream and then we get to speak more so we'll probably get to talk more on the other side."

Her smile widened when she realized that someone had indeed killed Dream and that someone was Rae. His ghost hovered against his split body and immediately headed towards Amber's own ghost who was awaiting for him.

"Hi, Amber," Dream chuckled as his character circled hers.

"Hello, Dream," the girl sang, floating away towards Admin. "Sorry about them. They're fun they're just..."

"Overprotective of you?" He softly laughed and she hummed, nailing the card swipe. "I understand. But, did they ever think about the fact that leaving me alive in order for me to kill me after was a bad idea since we are now ghosts?"

"I don't think so," Amber giggled.

Another meeting was called and this time it was by Corpse. There was silence when the chart popped up and Amber said hi to the others, who immediately greeted her back with as much enthusiasm as she had. They continued hearing silence until Corpse sighed.

"We did a big mistake."

"Yep."

"Yeah."

"Yeah, you did."

"What mistake?" Brooke asked.

"We voted out Amber," Rae whispered as if it was some type of secret, "and later killed Dream... They're now ghosts together and are talking..."

"Let the kids live, guys," Brooke said. Amber and Dream giggled simultaneously and continued watching them all argue.

"Rae, you killed Dream," Toast breathed out. "This is your wrongdoing."

"No, no, no," Rae immediately said. "No."

"Vote her out guys."

And indeed they did.

After that round and another, Dream and Amber stuck together. When they were on the Polus map, the two were by vitals, conversing like they had been doing.

"You know, I vaguely remember my younger sister mentioning an "Amber" and I'm pretty sure it was you. She said something about crime videos and such."

"Oh," Amber raised her eyebrows, taking a sip of her drink. "I used to do videos based on true crime when I was a faceless YouTuber."

"That's cool," Dream said. "I'm sure it's hard to find, like, information and stuff and reading it without messing it up."

"It wore me out so much," she breathed out and her eyes lit up when she noticed that Corpse had appeared. "Oh, hi, Corpse."

"Hey," Corpse greeted. "What are you guys doing here? Still talking?"

"Yeah," Amber smiled. "I'm really happy to have Dream as a friend now."

At hearing those words, Corpse mentally cried and screamed as he was about to chase Dream around and kill him. But hearing how Amber was happy that he was her friend made him not want to kill him anymore. Maybe next round.

"Okay... just wanted to make sure."

"Bye, Corpse!"

"Bye, Ambs."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

😊

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

252K 7.4K 40
In the chaotic rhythm of the city, the nights silence breaks to the sound of Corpse's unexpected battle cry about tin foil. Intrigued and slightly be...
50.6K 2.1K 24
Corpse x Sykkuno in ✨space✨ Comedy filled, action packed, a little bit of angst. And of course, a dash of romance No set update schedule :) [This st...
179K 3.4K 33
❴ 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙀 ❵ - ❝ but I think for as long as we're together I'll be the only heartbreaker ❞ in which you are shrimping over pretty streamer...
8.9K 314 19
Continuing after my Tommy x Reader and Tubbo x Reader. You might have to read those to get more context. B̷̧̡͎̺̦̦͍̯̝̠̠̤̓͌̓ͅů̶̮̳͓̯̳̗̏̒̔̑̓͗̉͑͑̉̚͜͠t...