Scalding Love| Tiktok BxB One...

נכתב על ידי Yukitty_Writes

Uh...they are BXB oneshots of tiktokers but i wrote these in 2020 so it's SWAYLA and Hype House. I don't know... עוד

Author's Opening Note + WARNING
Josh x Jaden😈
Chase x Noen😈
Ondreaz x Ryland💧🌺😈
Bryce x Quinton Pt.1💧
Bryce x Quinton Pt2💧
Griffin x Jaden💧
Kio x Quinton😈
Tayler x Nate😈🌺?
DerekTrendz x SlimedupMike💧
Quinton x The Boys🌺💧
Bryce x ?
Jaden x Anthony pt. 1😈
Jaden x Anthony pt. 2😈
Griffin x Anthony (really short)🌺
Tayler x Bryce🌺
Griffin x The Boys💧
Anthony x The Boys🌺
Chase x Josh pt.1💧
Chase x Josh pt.2💧
Chase x Josh pt.3💧
Josh x Jaden x Anthony😈
Quinton x Josh pt.1
Quinton x Josh pt.2💧(R)
Vinnie x Kio😈
Jaden x Blake💧
Blake x Noah
CORPSE x Sykkuno🌺💧
Griffin x Payton🌺
Bryce x Jaden🌺
Vinnie x Jordan😈💧
CORPSE and Sykkuno x Friends💧(R)
Corpse x Sykkuno and Friends pt.2
Jae x bRiAn🌺
Anthony x Jaden💧
Taekook🌺😈
Corpse Husband💧
Bryce x Jaden😈{Series}
Bryce x Jaden pt.2💧{Series}
Chase x Nick🌺
Chase x Nick pt.2🌺
Anthony x Josh x Jaden x Bryce🌺

Jaden and Bryce (R)💧 {Series}

1.5K 35 3
נכתב על ידי Yukitty_Writes

(it's a bittersweet ending instead of an angst one)

Jaden woke up to a loud beeping. It was high pitched, too high pitched for the throbbing headache he had. He groaned and sat up, glancing around the room. The bed was big, probably queen sized. There was a small dresser beside the bed with a lamp and a tiny manual alarm clock. He slammed his hand down onto the alarm clock and it shut up.

Good.

He massaged his head with one hand as he rolled over into the bed, he threw the covers over his head. Not being completely adjusted with the surroundings, he tried to throw his arm around Josh. When it dropped back onto the bed he remembered that this was not his home. Then he glanced down and realized he was clean, and had on different clothes.

He shot up in bed again, and started looking around the room. The first thing he tried to do was open the door, it just rattled. He kicked it in frustration, he walked to the window. 'where is something to throw at it' he thought. Then he noticed a sticky note on the window. Thick tempered glass, will not break. He was really starting to get worked up. There was one more door and a closet, he presumed it was a bathroom.

He opened it. It was. There was a shower, a toilet, mirror and a sink. Some soap, shampoo and conditioner sitting out, an air freshener bottle, that was it. He stared at the mirror and realized he was wearing a thick choker, how did he not feel it? It looked kinda nice, but that wasn't the point. He ran a finger down it, it was leather, there was a little tiny thing on the side of it, though he couldn't tell what it was. He moved on. He pondered if he could slam his head into the side of the sink and kill himself. He realized that wasn't a good idea, he'd probably just knock himself unconscious and then whoever kidnapped him probably would be even more upset. There was a closet in the bathroom as well.

He opened that one, it held a couple shirts, a few pairs of pants, underwear, and lingerie? He closed the closet, what's in the other closet? He walked back into the room.

He flung it open. Then slammed it closed immediately. You would expect, I don't know, CLOTHES to be in a closet. Not whips, gags, vibrators and multiple different cock and ball torture items. He remembered exactly what he was there for.

Someone sauntered into the room. "YOU FUCKING PSYCHO" Jaden screamed, and went to murder the guy. But before he could even get to the man a sharp shock went through his neck. He dropped to the floor. "AUGH MAKE IT STOP" he yelled. The pain was coursing through him, waves of pain crashing over him and making him thrash about on the floor. "FUCK MAKE IT STOP" he yelled.

The man was still staring at him, smiling. The waves of pain stopped but he was shaking, almost like he'd just had a seizure. "W-what did yo-u do to m-me" Why was he stuttering?

"It's a drug, wears off completely in about 5 minutes. Comes through that choker you were admiring in the mirror. Also has a tracker on it, just in case you run off. You can stop trying to take it off to, you aren't going to be able to. If you manage to get it off it'll send a shock through you that'll probably cause you to have a heart attack"

"My name's Lonnie by the way. Saw you look in the closet. Don't know what you're so scared about, considering what I know from Bryce I think you're into much worse things. Was gonna put the knives and guns down here to but I couldn't risk you using one, not in the way I'm intending to use them"

WARNING WARNING RAPE WARNING WARNING!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sobs left Jaden's mouth as he thrashed around the bed. When was the last time he wasn't in pain. When was the last day he wasn't begging for Lonnie to get off of him, or to finally let him take a break. He couldn't count the amount of days that he longed to just see someone other than him or that stupid security guard. He missed the days that he had someone who cared about his well being. He missed the days where he wasn't scared of knives, where he wasn't scared of speaking up, where he wasn't scared of saying no. He missed the days when he could consent or have a safe-word.

 He couldn't remember much of the session Lonnie did on him yesterday, he's pretty sure he forgot mostly everything after the big sub drop that Lonnie kept fucking him through even though he'd fallen so deep he wasn't even aware of surroundings, let alone verbal enough to tell him to stop or yell out red.(not that begging or safe-wording ever did anything) He woke up to Lonnie fucking him again, and jesus christ when was he not getting fucked at this point. His ass was sore, and he was in pure pain with every movement.

Lonnie left for work, and normally he'd be allowed to walk around the large flat, that had security guards around to make sure he didn't try to hurt himself. Today he hadn't though, Lonnie had kept him tied up and shoved a vibrator inside him, though Jaden hadn't said or done anything because he was still having a sub drop.

When he finally came back he felt a constant thrumming and a gag around his mouth.

The first hour awake hadn't been too bad, he was pretty sure Lonnie had the remote to the toy and just had it on low. It hurt but at least it was tolerable. 

The second hour was worse. The low vibrations had been increased to a higher pace, and it was starting to really bother him.

The third hour was when it got bad. The vibrations had been turned up to high and that's when his first release came. Then the next two more.

The fourth hour was when the thrashing started. He couldn't take anymore and he was stuck, and he was so sore and his dick hurt and everything hurt.

The fifth hour was when the screaming and sobbing started. His dick wasn't even getting hard at this point, and he just wanted it off.

Lonnie came home at the 7th hour awake and the 8th unaware. Jaden sobbed harder, because this meant that the stupid vibrator would be turned off and replaced with Lonnie's dick. He'd be here for another two hours.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, please master please give me a break, i've been so good, please it hurts so bad" he sobbed when the gag and vibrator were removed. Lonnie only laughed in his face and put his dick in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jaden sighed as he looked in the bathroom mirror. To thin, with no muscles, and to weak to fight anyone anymore. Spy Jaden was gone. He lifted up the shirt he had and prodded at his ribs, to prominent through his shirt. He ran his fingers over the carvings in his stomach and arms.

Master's slut, dumb whore, cumbucket, painslut, filthy

He slid off his pants and looked at the ones that lined his thighs.

cockslut, useless, stupid, broken, disgusting

He looked at his least favorite marking, the one in big lettering on his chest.

Forever claimed

He liked to pretend that it was a tattoo, one he got dedicated to Josh, but he knew it wasn't. He tried to ignore the others, but they were too big. Out on his arms for everyone who looked at him to see. They'd be there forever.

A loud voice came through the stupid speaker system Lonnie had installed into the bathroom and bedroom. "Enjoying the pretty artwork" he asked, though it came so loudly through the speakers it scared Jaden.

It probably wasn't even that loud, he'd just become so sensitive to everything over time. "I wish you'd stop doing that" he mumbled. "Speak up, whore. Didn't your mother ever tell you it was rude to mumble?" Lonnie mocked. "Sorry master...it was nothing important master"

"That's a good whore" Jaden smiled at the brief moment of praise, even if it wasn't well intentioned.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaden sighed happily in the car.

He couldn't believe he was free.

He'd managed to seduce the security guard over a long period of time.

One day he said "You know what master doesn't know won't hurt him right"

He'd had sex with that security guard.

When the security guard left for a moment he'd stolen a gun.

With that gun he managed to blow off the door handle to the flat.

And he'd managed to make it onto the elevator, and onto the bottom floor.

He'd found out the date at the front office.

It'd been 10 months since his mission.

He found a nice woman who was willing to let him catch a ride.

Lonnie would probably come to find him soon, he'd need to find someone to get the choker off his neck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

He thanked the woman as he got out of the car, apologizing for not having any money to pay her with. He got out the car and walked into his old apartment complex, praying that Josh still lived there and hadn't left. He'd taken the elevator up to the floor that his old apartment was on. He knocked on the door and Josh opened it. He still looked the same, though he couldn't tell why Josh was wearing a turtleneck and jeans when it was so hot outside.

"Josh! I've missed you so much. I'm sorry that it's been so long but I finally got free." he didn't get the reaction he was hoping for though.

"Oh, Jaden! Hi! You look...different"

Jaden stiffened, what was that supposed to mean. He knew he wasn't in the best shape or look the best right now but was Josh disgusted with him.

He froze though when he heard another noise.

"Babe who's at the door"

Jaden's heart shattered into a million pieces. And he nearly gaped when he saw the man standing there. Bryce fucking Hall. Bryce Hall was dating Jaden's fiance—ex-fiance—now. 

"This is Jaden, my uh- my ex-fiance"

"The one that just disappeared one day? What's he doing here" Bryce sneered.

Part of him was upset, upset that Josh had said he just "disappeared" but he was glad that Josh hadn't told Bryce "he died trying to complete a mission for the government" since technically that was top secret. But Bryce knew what'd happened and knew who he was and still sneered at him like that. Bryce was the reason this'd happened and he was still sneering at him like that. His eyes trailed down, and he noticed the engagement ring still on Josh's finger, then he saw the one on Bryce's. And his heart broke more.

"I- uhm was just wondering if you kept my uh- my stuff. Just wanted to come get it" he said, staring at the floor now.

"yeah, it's in the spare room. You can come in and get them. This is my uh- new boyfriend Bryce, you guys can get to know each other a little if you'd like" Josh said awkwardly as he entered the flat. 

Jaden gritted out a "sure" and walked to the spare bedroom, Bryce walking with him. As soon as he got there and Bryce closed the door he started to get angry.

"Was selling me on the black market not enough for you? You had to get with my fiance to? Just to rub it in further." Jaden hissed.

"Ex-fiance remember, he's with me now. Plus, we'd been watching you and Josh for a while. Josh is pretty great you know. He's attractive, smart—" he paused and smirked "good in bed"

"No shit I know that we'd been together for 3 fucking years!" Jaden clinched his fists. "I should be getting married to him! Not you! I was one fucking month away from being Jaden Richards and you fucking ruined it!" he spat.

"It's kinda sad how life turns out sometimes isn't it." Bryce laughed.

"You don't fucking get it! You sold me, and stole me away from my life! You gave me away to someone! Look at what he fucking did to me!" Jaden said bitterly as he pulled his shirt off.

Bryce froze for a second before going back to that signature smirk. "Must say those words fit you quite well, couldn't find a better way to describe you myself". 

"Now hurry the fuck up and get your shit. I want to get back to my  fiance" Bryce smiled.

Jaden started to sniffle softly as he packed up the stuff sitting around the room. Everything brought back memories. Tears started to drip from his eyes as he packed up a couple pictures of the two of them. He brushed them away.

He grabbed the two suitcases and wheeled them into the living room, getting ready to leave.  He sighed as he looked around the room, nothing changed but everything had. It looked the same, but he wasn't staying here, Josh looked the same but he wasn't the one he was kissing, Josh still slept in the same bed but he wasn't there with him.

Josh emerged from the kitchen and ran to him, engulfing him in a hug. "T-they told me you died and I-"

"Don't apologize, it's not your fault. How's Bryce treating you?"

"He's...lovely. But I love you too and when he proposed to me I said yes because I'd feel bad if I said no but I don't know if  I'm reading to marry him. It was supposed to be you and now you don't have a place and I'm sorry"

"Hey Hey. Don't worry about me. It's time for you to start a new chapter of your life. One where i'm just a friend, and you find somebody different. I'm not mad, if you thought I was dead I'm glad you moved on. But if Bryce ever touches you, you better call me and kick him out the apartment"

Josh nods. "Oh wait! I have something for you" he says. 

"You don't have to give me anything though"

Josh runs off and returns with a phone. "I'm sure you probably lost yours, and this is my old one. But I kept it up to date with all the contacts of our friends. Oh I also called Quinton to see if you could stay with him since you- uhh- don't have somewhere to stay."

"Thanks Josh, I appreciate it"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

He stood outside the apartment complex and waited for Quinton.

Quinton got out. "I thought your ass disappeared and went to Cuba or some shit. Where have you been? You look different"

"I'll tell you in the car"

------------------------------------------------------------------

"You saw Josh and Bryce right? What do you think of Bryce?"

Jaden gritted his teeth again, "he seems fine"

"Between you and me, I don't think he's treating Josh right."

2.5k words. This will be a series that I'm doing, it'll be wrapped around the same characters and different parts of their life. Next one is the followup to the Chase x Nick schizophrenia story, then it'll be one about Josh x Bryce (domestic abuse warning) and that will be related to this one.

Make sure to vote and comment! ILY Puffins!!!❤❤

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

91.3K 892 54
The D'Amelios have a middle child that becomes famous while Charli is as well. What happens when she is friends with all the sway boys before sway w...
11.2K 197 24
"𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀" okay so idrk this is my first story so don't hate me don't me shy give ideas okay pl...
59K 1K 20
One shots about Tik Tok boys, but with phobias
25K 473 28
new beginnings to the end: " i love you too but i can't go back, it's too much, i just keep letting everyone down, it just, i just, i can't" moving t...