The Broken Girl (Completed)

By Rameen1995

Meet Lucy. A sweet and passionate girl who is traumatized about her past and unable to move on from it. Suff... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Note From Author

Note From Author

133 9 4
By Rameen1995

Hello everyone, hope you’re doing well I’m going to introduce another book that I’m going to be writing and  once again a thank you to my sister for helping me with this book for the proof reading I can’t do it without her. As well as my friend Raniya and Hadiqa thank you for the cover of the book. And thank you to my readers as well I hope you like this story and share it others. Now without further ado, let’s begin.

Here are the characters’ names:

Main Character - Lucy

Brother - Eric

Mother - Jessica

Father - Arnold

Friends - Emma, Ava, Luna

Some of the characters will be introduced later on so stay tuned for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 24.8K 76
Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person you know you can't have. The best friend...
10.2K 492 26
Lucy Hearfilia is out to follow her own path. The only catch is that she only has a year to prove to her father Jude that her dreams are worth it. If...
325K 9.5K 64
It's been two months since Lucy was saved after she was kidnapped by her stepfather and his friend. Lucy started going to school, and she is enjoying...
34.3K 1.4K 37
Lucy Heartfilia was the golden child of the Heartfilia Household. She was dearly loved, and she was always the brightest thing among the large white...