โคYearning for Loveโค (Complete...

By pratimamahajan

A girl who is betrayed by her so called friends and family. The people whom she trusted in her life became h... More

Introduction
Dhriti (character sketch)
Chapter 1- Friends or Enemies ??
2. Waiting to be loved
3. A New Friend
4. Unexpected
5. Unwanted
6. Worst Nightmare
7. The After Effects
8. Bangalore ๐Ÿ›ซ๐Ÿ›ซ
Dhruv (character sketch)
9. A new DHRITI
10. Introvert
12. New Project
Special Note ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
13. The Call
14. First Meet ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 15
16. Love Struck Puppy ๐Ÿ˜
GOOD NEWS๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– (not an update)
17. Where is She??
18. Broken her
19. Family ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
20. Pay Back
21. Back to Work
22. Caught
23. Mr. Dhruv Sharma
24. Sharma's Party
25. The World is too small
26. LOVE or INFATUATION ? ๐Ÿค”โค
27. Glimpse of Past
28. Meeting Again
29. Misunderstanding
30. Sorry
31. FRIENDS??
32. Feeling of Love
33. Breaking the walls
35. She CARES !!
36. Blast from Past - I
37. Blast from past - II
38. Punishment
39. I Love you
40. Her fears
41. Raksha Bandhan
42. First Date??
43. Nothing much, just PURE LOVE
44. Love is in the air
45. The Wedding Bells
46. Dhriti weds Dhruv ๐Ÿ’•
Epilogue
THANK YOU ๐Ÿค—โค
100K + reads ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
NEW ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

34. Love Blooming

5.1K 180 36
By pratimamahajan

Dedicated to SamikshaSingh8  , TanayaParadkar5 
Thank you soo much for your support and love for my book
It matters a lot 🙏❤️❤️

#######################

Third person's POV

"You have us all..." Dhruv said making her forget all her worries. There was a smile on her face.

She closed her eyes just enjoying the moment..... She was feeling happy in the real sense after ages and it was strange as this happiness was given by a stranger whom she has known for only 5 or 6 months.
.
.
.
.

They were lost in their world when it started raining. They both rushed to the shed. By the time they reached to shed, they were little drenched.  They both kept looking at the rain when suddenly Dhruv spoke.

"Ahh... I think we should leave now... Most of the employees would have left by now"  Dhruv said looking at her.

"Okay..." Dhriti nodded.

They both came downstairs and as Dhruv said only a few employees were left. She went to her cabin and took her bag to leave.  She was looking for Stella who was nowhere to be found.

"I think they are busy..." She heard Dhruv's voice.

"Oh.. okay... But it's late they can do their work tomorrow... And also it's raining..." Dhriti said in a concerned tone.

"I have already talked with them. They will be leaving soon" Dhruv said.

"We should go. " He continued.

"Ok.. You carry on.
I will call a cab and wait for it in my cabin only...  I hope you don't mind " She said.

"Where is your car??" Dhruv asked with concern.

"Service..." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Come on...  No need to call for a cab. I will drop you" He said grabbing her phone from her hands.

She was going to refuse his offer. But before she could say anything.

He said with a pouted face "I insist..."

"Ok... Let's wait for Stella and Aman too. We all can go together.." Dhriti said so that it won't be uncomfortable.

"NOOOOO" Dhruv shouted making her startle.
She looked at Dhruv in confusion.

"Ahh. I mean only we both will be going in my car... They are busy in some work" He asked hesitantly.

"Okay.." She said still being unsure.
.
.
.

They both went to the parking lot and Dhruv being a gentleman he is, opened passenger seat's door for Dhriti. She entered and he ran to driver seat after closing her side's door.

He started the car and departed from his office's premises. There was comfortable silence in the car. Dhruv was focusing on the road and Dhriti was busy looking outside. It was still raining.
.
.
.

After a few kilometres, Dhruv suddenly stopped the car. Dhriti looked at him in confusion. Dhruv gestured her to look at his side there was a restaurant which was giving some homely vibes. It was nothing lavish, just a simple, cosy restaurant.

"Let's feed something to our tummy.."
He said with a small pout looking like a small kid.

"What is wrong with this guy today, pouting for no reason, " Dhriti asked in her mind in annoyance.

"You said something??" Dhruv said looking at Dhriti lost in her thoughts.

"No... Yes... I mean I am not hungry, you carry on " Dhriti said covering up.

At the same time Dhriti's stomach growled in hunger making her embarrassed. She just wanted to hide somewhere and not ready to face this idiot sitting with her in car. Her cheeks reddened in embarrassed.

Dhruv chuckled 😂🙊 "Yaa.. I got my answer.. Come on... I promise you will love the food here"

He parked the car at corner and they both came out. The rain was no more heavy. They entered the restaurant. A few customers were there. Some were having their meal and some were waiting for their order.

Dhruv went to the order counter with Dhriti trailing behind him. The person on the other side smiled looking at him. He was a man in his mid 50s having wrinkles on his face. He was wearing apron and cap.

"Hello kaka... Kaise ho??" Dhruv greeted him with smile.

"Main thik hu beta.. Tum kaise ho?? Kaafi der baad aaye ho.." He replied with simple smile.

"Kaam mein busy tha.. Kaki kaisi hai aur Shivi?? Uska college thik chal rha hai?? " Dhruv asked.

Dhriti was curiously looking at them. She can clearly see the respect Dhruv has for him. By the time an old lady also entered from door near the counter.

"Dhruv... Bacche tum yaha.. itni der se kaha the?? " She said with spark in her eyes.

"Kaki.. Main thik hu.. Aap kaise ho??
And lady i must say you are looking younger and younger by every day 😉😉" He said winking at the old lady.

"Hatt.. Besharam" The lady said slapping Dhruv's cheek lightly.

"Aree... I am telling truth.. I wish i was born earlier then it would have been great fun competing with this old man here.. " Dhruv said amusingly.

"Young man..  I have told you million times to stay away from my wife." The old man said glaring at Dhruv.😒😒

Dhriti was looking at the trio with a smile on her face. The way Dhruv behaves with elders and respects them won her heart.

                  The old lady looked at female figure behind Dhruv (i.e our very own Dhriti) . She moved towards Dhriti and patted her head lovingly.

"And who is this angel ??" She asked Dhruv taking Dhriti's cold hand in her warm one.

Dhriti felt strange warmth from that lady. She kept looking at her with some emotions which were unknown to her too.

"Kaki-kaka meet Dhriti... My friend. You know she is creating and designing my new building. She is an architect. " Dhruv introduced her to the old couple.

"And Dhriti... meet Arnav kaka and Aarti kaki...They are my second family.. They both  are operating this restaurant since last 20 yrs. " Dhruv said.

Aarti kaki kissed Dhriti's forehead  "Welcome baccha... "
Dhriti looked at her with watery eyes.

"Yes.. welcome baccha.. Make yourself comfortable here " Arnav kaka said .
.
.

Dhruv gave their order and sat on the table near counter. Dhriti sat on the seat opposite to him.

"I was a small child when dad took me here... I know this place and kaki-kaka since then....we used to come here really often and even now we do come here.... While growing up it became our favourite chilling spot for me and my 2 siblings..." Dhruv said memorising old days.

Dhriti gave him a smile.
Their order came and they had their meal along with chatting the older couple. Only Dhruv was talking while Dhriti was a silent spectator smiling at their talks. They bid their goodbyes and came out of restaurant.
.
.
.

It was pouring heavily now. They saw little kids playing in the at garden next to the restaurant. Dhriti smiled at them.
                On seeing her smiling at kids Dhruv went to the garden rather than the direction where his car was parked.

"Dhruv... Where are you going?? It's getting late and its raining also..." Dhriti said

"Come on yaar... Don't be a spoil-sport. Even you want it..." He said grinning and went near the kids.
.
.

"Hello baccha party... I am Dhruv and she is sadu ohh sorry Dhriti.. 🙊😝" He introduced themselves to the kids making them laugh at the last part
Dhriti glared at him.😒😒
But None of the kids replied to him. They were looking at the duo curiously.

"Aree we are here to play... And you are not even responding" Dhruv pouted making kids laugh again.

"Helllooooo" The kids replied in unison.

"Yess... Now this didi will teach you to make paper boats...." Dhruv said making Dhriti shocked. She gave him a death glare again.😒

"Yeahhhh... Didi...." The kids started shouting in excitement. 👏

"Yeahhhh... Come on Didi 🙊😂 " Dhruv said to cheer her along with the other kids not realising what he actually spoke.

                          He slapped his head in embarrassed🙈  the next moment when he realised what he said making Dhriti laugh at him.

He was mesmerized by her . She was looking like an angel laughing whole-heartedly. He kept staring at her.

After a few seconds Dhriti looked at him sensing someone's stare and her cheeks reddened 🙈😚 when she Dhruv staring her with a spark in his eyes . She turned her back towards him making him chuckle.😚

Rain was pouring at them drenching them and their clothes but they were least careful about it. They made paper boats and danced with kids. There was a constant smile on Dhriti's face. She was actually enjoying her time with Dhruv and the kids.

.
.
.
.

It was getting late so they have to depart despite Dhriti wanted to stay here more.

They both hopped in the car and started their journey back to their respective homes.

Dhruv was happy seeing Dhriti being herself and he couldn't stop himself falling in love with her all over again ❤️❤️❤️

-----------------------------------------

Dhriti's POV

Next day i entered our cabin's floor with a smile on my face. All the memories of the previous day were rotating in the front of my eyes. I saw Stella talking with Aman.

"Good morning Stella and Aman.. I hope you are doing well" I said in the cheerful tone.

They both looked at me like i have grown two horns.

Okay.. did i said something wrong??

But i just wished GOOD MORNING.. What's wrong in that??

"Good morning, guys??" I tried again.

"Good.. Good Morning mam"
"Good morning mam" They both looked still in trance.

I entered my cabin to avoid awkwardness and slapped my head for embarrassing myself.🙈

There was a bouquet kept on the table as usual. But today i was not in the mood to throw it. I took bouquet in my hands and inhaled it's  fragrance.

Why am i behaving abnormal??
Am i sick?? I checked my temperature by placing hand on my forehead .

I think i will become mad soon if i keep behaving like this 😑🙈

I sat on the chair and opened the file placed on the table which i had to check the previous day sent by Dhruv.

DHRUV 😍❤️
His name brought a smile on my face. The way he understood me, the way he respects elders,the way he was enjoying with kids and the way he made me smile....

(P.S.- And here comes my personal favourites 😁)

Mind- Heyy.. Where are you lost ?? Focus on work..

Heart- Pyaar hua ikraar hua hai, pyaar se fir kyu darta hai dil...
Kehta hai dil rasta mushkil,
Maloom nhi hai kahan manzil 🎶🎶

Mind- This is not any kind of singing competition so shut up... And why the
are you remembering that idiot..

Heart- Pehla pehla pyaar hai.....
Pehli pehli baar hai....
Jaan ke bhi anjaanaaa...
Aisa mera PYAAR hai 🎶🎶🎶

His smiling face came to my eyes and then i shrugged myself to come out of his thoughts....
My eyes went to that note stuck on bouquet... Not actually on note but on the handwriting...

Isn't it looking similar?? I have seen it somewhere except on those notes but where??? 🤔🤔
.
.

(P.S.-Guys can you please help our poor Dhriti 😁🙏 in finding her lovely SECRET ADMIRER )
.
.
.
.
.
.

Her sight went to the file kept in front of her..  WHATTTTT?????

How the heck it is possible??

The handwriting on the note was matching the handwriting of Dhruv's signature... It means that that DHRUV.

But he said that he hadn't sent anything that day. 🤔🤔

How come two persons can have same handwriting??
She called Stella and heard a knock the next second.

"Come in..."

Stella came and asked Dhriti, "Yes mam... You need something??"

"Yes Ms. Stella , do you... Do you have those notes which were attachedtothebouquet ." I said in one go in hesitation.

"Sorry mam??" She said not getting anything.

"Do you have those notes which were attached to the bouquet??" I finally asked.

Her eyes widen in shock.
"Noo..Noo mam... You..
You only asked to throw... throw them in trash.." She stammered.

"Okay... But why are you stammering?? Everything alright??" I asked suspiciously.

"No.. Yes...mam.. yes everything is alright.. I will come later" She ran away the second.

I am sure she is hiding something.

But what???

I have to get my answers from Dhruv only. I messaged Stella to check whether he is free at the moment or not.

My phone pinged.

Stella-  Mam, Dhruv sir is not present today..

Not present today??

But just yesterday we both were together... He didn't mention taking any day off.

I continued my work....
.
.

********************

This continued for 2 days... Dhruv is not coming to his own office.

Wow, just GREAT... I have to ask him something and this idiot is busy I don't know where...

But it got me worried also... As much as i know him , he never takes any leave for mere excuses. He is highly professional and that's the thing i like the most about him.

Is he alright?? But how to ask about his whereabouts and to whom??
I have his contact but can't just message him directly asking
"Hey Dhruv...
What's up??? How are you doing??"

Noo..nooo it will become awkward.
AMAN.

He can help me. I asked Stella to bring Aman to my cabin.
They both entered with flushed cheeks.... Wait??
Are they both having fever??
What's happening?? First i would notice only Stella's cheeks red and Aman's are red too...
They deserve a break from office schedule.

"Mam you asked for me..." Aman said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yess.. i wanted to ask something..." I hesitated to ask further.

"Yes mam" He said professionally.

"How is... How is work going??" I said and mentally palmed my face to hide from embarrassment.

Wow Dhriti... What a question..
My subconscious mind taunted me🙄😑

"Yes mam.. Work is good" He replied suspiciously.

"I haven't seen Dhruv since two days.. I have to discuss with him about some designs... Is he busy??" I finally asked and patted myself mentally for not making a fool of myself yet again.

" Mam... Sir is not well...." He started speaking but got cut in between by me.

"WHAT?? He is not well...
What happened to him?? Why was I never informed about it??" I stood up from my chair.

"Mam... Don't worry..
He is better now... It was cold and mild fever." He said .

"Get back to work... " I dismissed them .

He is sick..
I hope he is better now..
It happened due to me... He was fine back two days ago and now look what happened due to playing in the rain.

I have to go and meet him
I have to....

########################

Hello everyone
How are you doing??

I hope you liked this chapter.
Thank you for giving a try to my book.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share 🙏😊

Stay Happy
Stay Blessed :)

Will meet you soon with next update.
Byeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 109 22
[ แด‡ษดแด‡แดษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›แด สŸแดแด แด‡ส€๊œฑ ] "Some Monsters are created by their loved ones" "He fixed her broken heart but soon broke it again by himself" "She fell first...
190K 9K 44
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  1 ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ "๐‘จ๐’‚๐’‘๐’๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’‚๐’“๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š ๐’Ž๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’. ๐‘ฐ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–. ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’๐’Š ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’’๐’‚๐’ ๏ฟฝ...
184K 11.8K 48
#1 in Forever together. #1 in Long lost love. This story is a full package of; ๐Ÿ”ธLove, ๐Ÿ”ธRomance, ๐Ÿ”ธComedy, ๐Ÿ”ธDrama, ๐Ÿ”ธRevenge, ๐Ÿ”ธInteresting plots...