Time And Fate (Kurumi X Reade...

Από Relentlezz41

Even spirits or bad people need a companion. And even though Kurumi or Nightmare as she's known by does kill... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 2 - First Date
Chapter 3 - Outfits
Chapter 4 - Another Live
Chapter 5 - Decisions
Chapter 6 - Truth
Chapter 7 - The New Normal
Chapter 8 - Water and Wind
Chapter 9 - Pretend Girlfriend
Chapter 10 - Echo Idol
Chapter 11 - Looting Secrets
Chapter 12 - Flatliner
Chapter 13 - Starting Fresh
Chapter 14 - Sitdown
Chapter 15 - Keep It Together
Chapter 16 - Extreme Day One
Chapter 17 - Love Me Crazy (Lemon)
Chapter 18 - Shower (Lime)
Chapter 19 - Meditation
Chapter 20 - Wall
Chapter 21 - Disaster
Chapter 22 - Valena
Chapter 23 - Menace
Chapter 24 - Flinch
Chapter 25 - Nightmare Boyfriend
Chapter 26 - Night Walker (Mini)
Chapter 27 - Time Suck
Chapter 28 - Day Still
Chapter 29 - The Last Killings
Chapter 30 - Changed Future
Future - Finale
Bonus

Chapter 1 - Arrival

10.1K 190 161
Από Relentlezz41

Also a heads up, this is a Kurumi take. So watch out for the dialogues.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

I was right about his step brother. There was just something charming about him. But (FN) was the cute one. But as you can imagine he was the single one. Tohka, Hermit, and Origami had already had their moves on Shido by then. Which could make me have (FN) by himself.

I wanted to see what high school was like again. Last time around I remember a boy asking me on a date. I remember being nervous and turning him down. But feeling confident now I was okay making my move. And he had no idea it was me. The girl he saw in the dress. Oh my, so cute.

~~~~~

It was cliché, but there was another transfer student. Chances are the way this way going, this wasn't going to be the last one. Pretty sure that Tohka isn't the only girl about high school age that would enroll here. Or better yet just the city in itself. Though the door opened up as everyone in the room say this girl. Just at one glance anyone could tell she's special. Long black hair in pigtails with her left eye covered, stockings under the skirt, and a red eye color of all matters. 

(FN) sat there in awe. She was stunning. With the smirk on the girl's face it seemed that she knew it too. Knowing that she was quite the looker and could make some girls a little insecure about themselves. What a woman. He said to himself.

"Hello everyone. My name is Kurumi Tokisaki." The girls thought she was friendly while the boys thought she was a babe on the open market. "And I'm also a spirit."

"What?"

"What!?"

"Huh?"

"Uhh!?"

The one's that jumped were Shido, (FN), Tohka, and Origami. So far the only spirits they encountered didn't appear right out in the open. But then there was much more to it. No spacialquake. No lockdown and if Kurumi really is a spirit, how is she pulling this all off? It's almost as if this is a mockery. With none of the four being able to process this, they had to roll with it. 

"Right... Let's move along shall we..." The teacher was quite nervous. Though she was the timid type to these situations where it caused crowd uproar. 

Kurumi walked to down to an empty seat. On her way there she stopped next to (FN)'s desk. "Oh my. You're rather handsome."

He looked up. Why do I think dejavu? "Hiii..." Nervous as all hell. Kurumi was just too strong and aggressive for him. 

She giggled. "So cute. Want to show me around after classes?"

"Sure thing." He nodded.

"Okay." She smiled and sat down. 

His heart racing as he tried to pay attention as class was getting started. Why am I so nervous? I've never met her before. She was eyeing me. Not Shido the charmer, me. But why?

Ara ara.

The time had passed. Regular school hours were over. Some were going home, others heading to clubs, and others trying to go out and have fun before hitting the books. During this time (FN) put in his earpiece. Looks like this time around he was flying solo. Shido was attending to Tohka. While the day was passing his sister along with Reine were getting research conducted.

< It's confirmed on our end. I don't know how she's under the radar. To be up front, I'm surprised. >

< Me too. But I guess I had to give it whirl right? >

< Get out there and give her your charm. Be confident. >

< Trying. > He sighed.

< Good luck big brother. >

"Hey you." Said a cute voice behind him. (FN) turned around to see that pearl skin and red eye. That long black hair and cute smile. "Ready to show me a good time?"

"Yeah, sure." I guess this is it. But this one is different. I feel like she would devour me. She's out of my league. Shido's too.

As the two walked out of the classroom Shido and Tohka were a little anxious. Tohka wasn't a fan of (FN) going by himself, but Shido was comforting her as they were going to do homework there for a bit. Origami however wasn't taking Kurumi's spirit comment lightly. She was greatly concerned. Even though she wanted to be with her love interest Shido, her job came first.

"So, what romantic place first?" Asked Kurumi.

< The nurse is in her office. Rooftop top clichè is okay and it is empty. Better at sunset but I suppose you can go for it. >

"So Kurumi, would you want me to show you around the building more, or do you want to head up on the roof?"

"The roof?" She pondered with a smirk. "You dog you. Me and you all alone? Hehe. Sure."

"Okay. Let's head up." She walked very closely to him. Shoulder to shoulder. Waiting to see any reaction. A hand hold, an arm around her love handle, something. He blushed for a moment as they kept walking.

All (FN) could do was just let it ride. Try to relax and not get too deep into this. Easier said than done. She was his type. It made it difficult. To make matters more difficult, Tohka and Yoshino didn't know how to flirt like Kurumi could. Shido wasn't called cute, handsome, or even just have that tone of voice.

While on the staircase, back at the ship they had a set of options on the big screen. Options of what to say next.

A. What did you mean by being a spirit?

B. What school did you transfer from?

C. What kind of panties do you wear?

"What kind of panties are you wearing? How did that pervy choice get in there? Something happen?" Pondered Kotori.

Though (FN) thought that was supposed to be his next line. All worked up and nervous. "Hey, what kind of panties do you wear?"

< What are you thinking dummy!? You're supposed to ask her about what she meant about her being a spirit! > Barked Kotori. < Stop being a pervert Onii-chan! >

"Panties?" Giggled Kurumi. "Well we are alone. Just stay right there."

Is this actually happening? "Wait, hold on."

"I don't mind. It's just you. You're a sweet boy. It's only us. I don't mind." She licked her lips.

"Uhhh-"

Kurumi walked up a few steps and turned around. Then grabbed the front of her skirt. Tugging it slowly upwards. Inching it up. Her stockings could still be seen.

"It's okay." (FN) turned around to hide his blush. Taking a few deep breaths to compose himself.

"Awww. You're so cute when your flustered." Kurumi walked down and hugged him from behind.

"So, Kurumi? What did you mean you were a spirit? What's up with that?" He asked and now he wanted to see if she would have any information for him and the team.

She giggled. "You don't have to play dumb with me silly. You know about all the spirits."

"So hold on." He could feel her warm embrace. "How do you know so much about me? Have we met before and I'm just forgetting? Why do I feel like I'm missing something?"

"Shhh. That's for me to know. It's my little secret. But I can tell you one thing. Since I saw you I've been crazy about you." Moving over to his side and snuggling into his chest. "Hoping you'd notice me. I've been head over heels in love and waited alone time with you."

"Umm, what would that be?"

"Hey!" Origami was standing on the top steps.

"Origami?" Cried (FN).

"Ara ara. This is awkward. Something I can do for you?" Cooed Kurumi.

"You can let go of him since it's against school policy. For starters." Ordered Origami.

"Sorry. I have anemia and he has been a good boy helping me. In case I faint or anything."

"Well you're not the only one so make room."

It was awkward. Seeing her as I was starting to make my moves on (FN). But soon the sun was going down and it was time to head off. He had to go home as I was going to do my thing. I was impressed because I had fun. I hugged him goodbye and asked for some more alone time.

I thought my mind was made up. But I was just going through the process. Seeing my cute boy and his brother on their journey as I had a look out. At the time my eyes were just set on meeting and seeing how delicious she was. Though the fact of the matter is I knew it all and he didn't know a thing. Until our first date that is. Clothes shopping, lunch, oh and see what happens you hurt a kitten in front of me.

🎶In a world where everything is broken
It's still scary to be touched by kindness
Without knowing the reason
Are you the one who will fill the space left by the hole in my heart?
Please choose, Date A Live.🎶

~~~~~

I am really enjoying this. I hope it sticks.

-Rel

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

206 3 25
Those from MHA and DL are sent to a different timeline on a mission, their mission is completely different from anyone else's that they'd meet. Keigo...
64.8K 1.5K 34
(Date A Live X OC) "You think being a Spirit is not a good thing? Think again, because I have my best life on Earth. Sure, being a Spirit also means...
45.5K 1.1K 19
So Aki Haru has just moved to town. She can see and communicate with ghosts. She's been bullied all her life for it and doesn't get along with her fa...
179K 4.2K 39
WARNING: FUTANARI Matsuri has spent her life alone filled with hate and fear. The only person she ever felt a connection with was Harumin for an odd...