My Brother's Best Friend

بواسطة retroSocially

When Zoe Hemmings falls in love with her big brother's best friend its a love battle field المزيد

LUKE HEMMINGS
THE BAND
Love Struck
losing it
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50

36

41 3 1
بواسطة retroSocially

''Wake up Zo, its time to go'' Michael whispered walking me up.

I got up and dragged my self to the bathroom. I've always hated new bathrooms. I looked around and found. My stuff to get ready. I finished and got the girls ready. Mia with a yellow jumper and bow, and Ella with a blue jumper and bow. I put them in the car and waited for Michael. He walked out with their bag and the keys. We went to the boy's house to hammg out and finally get out of that house.

''Well, look who finally woke up" Luke laughed.

I stuck my tounge out and he laughed even more. Haley was there. She screamed at the sight of the girls.

''Oh my god! Look how sweet they are!" She said running to them.

''Yeah, when there asleep'' Michael joked

''And look what a hot mess the mom and dad are.'' She giggled.

''So, when are you getting married?!" Sh he rushed

My eyes widened and I looked at Michael who was just as confused.

''Well?"

''I...er...um... I don't know Hayley'' I said.

''Well, there is a tour in a few weeks. So not any time soon I hope.'' Cal said.

''Yeah, wish we didn't have to leave you for so long Zo'' Ash said finally joining in.

''Yeah, I'll be fine. Its in my instincts'' I laughed

''I believe in you, its better than Mikey staying with them.'' Luke said holding Mia

''Yeah I agree with you'' I said

''Hey! I'm perfectly fine with them.'' He said

''Fine, Hayley come on let's go to the mall''

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

85K 6.5K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
54M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
412K 55.4K 142
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး