Yes! That's what she said.

By bookbuster7

THE BRIDE I am nervous but excited to marry him. My heart beat skips whenever I see him. There are so many pe... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 45

1.6K 65 3
By bookbuster7

Whole night she slept in my arms. I couldn't sleep I lied awake and watched her. She is different than others. I don't know if she likes me or not but she is definitely attracted towards me. I didn't want to do something that she would regret in the morning.

It was so difficult to stop in the middle but I did as I had no other option. I know her really well by now. If we did something yesterday next thing I would know our relationship would be more sour than before. She would put all the blame on me even though both wanted it.

She was all over me in her sleep. Her legs on my legs. Her hands on my waist. It was around 10:30 she opened her eyes and I closed mine just to make her feel less awkward.

"Fuck." She said. She tried to remove her hand and legs from my body slowly. She got up and went to bathroom. Once she was back I opened my eyes.

"Good morning." I said.

"Morning."

"What time is it?"

"10:45" I nodded.

"Freshen up. I will order breakfast for us."

"We can go downstairs."

"Okay." I said.

We went downstairs to eat breakfast once I freshened up.

"When are we going back home?"

"When I feel to leave this place than we will go home."

"I want to go home."

"Why?"

"I am missing mom and dad. I have lots of pending work."

"It's weekend. We don't work on weekends."

"Look who's talking." She said.

"Sorry I used to work but now I don't."

Once we were done with breakfast. We went to cloth shop opposite our hotel.

"Let's get clothes for you." I said.

"I have plenty of clothes. I don't need you to purchase stuffs for me."

"Are you going to roam in this same clothes whole day?" She went inside the shop stomping her feet like a child.

"She went inside and took few clothes." When she came to billing counter she removed credit card from backside of her mobile phone cover. I gave him my card and asked for her's back.

"I am paying for my clothes." She said.

"No you're not. This trip was my idea so I will pay."

Shopkeeper was confused what to do. I asked for the bill and card. He swiped and handed over my and her card. Her credit card I gave it back to her.

"You're not going to get clothes?"

"No. I carried extra pair."

She kept arguing why I didn't inform her to get extra clothes after some time I ignored her.

Once we were back to room I went to luggage bag and removed my clothes and her's.

"Tanya packed your luggage so if you want you can wear those clothes." I said and went to take bath. I was in no mood to argue with her more. I wore black shorts and white t-shirt.

Few minutes later she also took shower and came out wearing white shorts and red top which Tanya packed for her. She didn't wear what she got from the shop. She looked hot I don't know how I would be able to control myself around her if she keep looking like this. I hope I don't die out of blue balls. Oh god please help me.

"Are you fine with beach?" I asked.

"Yes."

We went on beach we did couple of water sports. We had lunch once we were back to resort. We went and enjoyed couple of card games. In evening we went to pool had fun there. Once we were back from pool it was already 7.

Live band was performing and people were dancing on the music near dining area.

"Let's go there." Kiara said.

We went and danced for sometime than went to restaurant to have dinner.

When we were done with our dinner a girl walked to our table.

"Are you both together?" She asked.

Before I could say something Kiara said "No we are not together."

"Can I have a drink with you?" She asked looking at me.

"Yes of course he will any which ways I was on my way to go to my room. You both have fun. Can you give me my room keys?" Kiara said. I gave her room keys and she left without looking back.

I was in fire. I was trying to get our relationship on track but she always managed to get on my nerves.

"Sorry I am happily married to that crazy lady." I excused myself and I followed her to our room.

I knocked our room. She opened the door.

"You're here. You didn't like her." She asked.

"Pack your bag we are checking out in 5 minutes."

"Why?"

"Not a single word. Go and pack your bags." I went and got my bag. She got her clothes and kept it in my bag. I kept my clothes.

I called and asked driver to take us home. Whole way I was silent. Around 11:30 we reached home. I went directly to room changed clothes and was on bed to sleep.

"Why are you so angry? What happened?"

"I had long day please go off to sleep and let me sleep."

"First of all you take me there and keep me there without my permission and now you want to show me attitude." I got up from the bed.

"Kiara tell me why did you wear what Tanya packed for you. You could have worn what you bought for yourself. Let's forget that also. What would have happened if I would have actually spent night with that girl?"

"I don't mind if you would have spent the night with her."

"I believe you. I saw how your mood shifted. Were you trying to convince yourself that you don't feel for me that it would really not affect you if I would have slept with her but your face when I came back to room said otherwise. Will that reason help you to sleep at night? Or last night was normal thing for you?"

"I don't want to talk to you anymore." She went to wardrobe to change. I caught her.

"Not so soon baby. If you are not bold enough to sleep with me that's fine but you don't get to decide what I want." I left her and she went inside. She went to change.

If she likes it or doesn't but it was really necessary for me to draw a line in our relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.3K 35
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
369K 10.3K 26
"Marriage can be frightening, especially when we are young. But what happens when a girl is forced to get married against her will due to family pres...
1M 53.9K 43
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1.4M 47K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...