Serial Lover

Per FrankieMarie__

Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My hea... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 22

6.2K 114 49
Per FrankieMarie__

~Alive~

LANI POV

"Pay attention Cupcake" I hear Kilo say. Cupcake? When the hell did he start calling me that. I shoot a sly smile at Him and continue shooting. He just stood there leaning on the wall watching me. It was distracting as fuck. Not just the staring but the way he was standing it was just so sexy. So sexy.

He walks up to me and puts his hands on mine.

"Always aim for the chest," he said in my ear. Isn't it always aim for the head? He points to the gun and I shoot. So when I shoot him I'll aim for the chest. I don't understand why Kilo trusts me like in this world you shouldn't trust anybody and he seems to be trusting me. I could be wanting to kill him right now and he's teaching me how to shoot. Crazy.

We finish up and head back upstairs. I am fucking starving. As I went to find something to eat Kilo was yelling to somebody on the phone.

"We're on our way," he said and hung up. Fuck. I went through the cabinets and fridge to find something quick to eat but there wasn't anything. What the fuck. Where are the snacks? Who the hell doesn't have snacks in their house. Usually, he has some chocolate laying around somewhere but there's nothing here.

"Let's go," he says and I follow him to the car.

"I'm hungry," I say as we pull off and he just rolls his eyes. I'm tired of not eating. We're always busy or traveling there's never time for me. I can't do anything I want. No time to read on Wattpad or no time to watch TV. Like we just got into a shoot out where the hell could we be going now?

Kilo turns down a familiar street. It took me a second to know what street. My old street. I sat up properly and my breathing started getting heavy.

"Where are we going?" I asked getting scared.

"To pay a special someone a visit," Kilo said with a huge smirk on his face. He pulls up to my stepfather's house.

My eyes start getting watery and all of a sudden I wasn't able to move. I can't go in There not after all he's done. Hell no I'll stay in the car.

I bring my knees to my chest and start rocking back and forth. I look over to see Kilo staring at me with an annoyed expression. "Stop being so dramatic," he says annoyed by my behavior.

"Dramatic?" I paused and raised my voice. "Do you know what that man did to me?"

He lets out a huge sigh "We don't have all day"

He gets out of the car slamming the door. I take a deep breath. The deepest there can be and open the door. In my head, I can hear myself screaming. I look over at the front lawn and memories ponder. The time I cried for help and nobody heard me. I couldn't walk because he had just fractured my leg. I was crawling and desperate for someone to help me. But no one heard me, not a single soul.

I slowly walk up to the house and Kilo stops in front of me. He turns around and puts his hands on my shoulder. "Go knock," I look at him and laugh. "Go knock? what is this some kind of fucking mission?"

He is even more annoyed and pushes me to the doorstep. He and Riccardo are on the side of the door with their guns raised waiting for me to knock. Candace is standing behind me rubbing my back and telling me it's going to be ok.

I sigh sadly and raise my hand. Fuck why is this so hard? I knock three times. And my whole body started to shake.

"Coming" I hear him yell. My breathing started getting out of control. Time was passing by so slowly. I hear the locks being moved and the doorknob played with. The door flys open and I freeze. He looked worse than ever. He had on dirty clothes and you could smell him feet away. He was still smoking and he made it clear.

He stops and looks at me. Tears drop down my face and I still couldn't move. He looks around and suddenly grabs me hardly bringing me into the house. I flew inside and fell on the floor. His huge figure stood over me. I hear gun cocks and we both freeze. I was wondering when they were gonna step in.

I starting sobbing and Candace comes to me. He turns around and puts his hands in the air. Kilo jerks the gun toward the kitchen guiding him where to go and he does. I quickly get up and walk right behind Kilo. I felt safe with him. He can protect me. I know he can and will.

Other men come in and tie him to the chair. I calm down a felt relieved because now he could no longer get to me. But I still stood behind Kilo like a shy scared little kid behind the parent. I know this probably annoyed him but I didn't care. He didn't have to take me here.

I look around and the house looks the same. It hasn't been that long since I left. I see a picture of my mother and grab it. A picture I have never seen before. She had the biggest smile on her face. Her hair stuck to her face and her smile could fill up a room. She was in Chicago. I could tell because of the skyline. It's something else.

"Put that down," I heard my stepfather yell at me. Kilo laughed and it filled the room. He walked up to him leaving me.

Kilo hits him with the gun and I jump. Are we really here holding someone hostage? I mean this is a fucking crime. Right? I'm involved.

Kilo starts hitting him and yelling. I know he deserved it but it didn't feel right. But I also knew I couldn't change Kilos's mind. If I say something it will just make it worse. I walk away and find my way to my old room. It was torn up. Things were thrown around. All my stuff was on the floor. It's like a tornado came in here and fucked it up.

I walked around going through things. I had the picture of my mother in my hand and to my chest. I held onto it right. I start crying. I miss her so much. After some people die they say they get a visit or you dream about them. Not me. My mother hasn't visited me not once. I just need to see her one more time.

I pick up some things that I wanted to take back to New York. As I'm going through my old room I can't help but hear Kilo yelling. "SIGN THE DAMM PAPERS," was all I keep hearing.

I took my old bag and put some pictures of my mother and other things I wanted to take home. Everybody was gone except Kilo. He was standing there In the kitchen with my stepfather sweaty and angry. His hair was all messed up and he looked tired. Gilbert was still tied up bloody and shaken. They both turned to look at me.

"Come here babe," Kilo said. I walked up to him and he hugged me. I hugged him back confused. I don't know what he was doing or why he was doing this. He roughly kissed me on the cheek and grabbed my waist holding me to his side. He raises the gun at Gilbert.

"If I just end it right now will it make it all better," He says. I wanted to say something so bad. Death is never the answer. Yes, this man did deserve to die but it couldn't be my fault. This is all my fault. Everything is. Maybe if I didn't act up in school wouldn't be here right now. Maybe if I could get my shit together this wouldn't be happening. BUT MAYBE if I never met Kilo I would be happy.

"No it wouldn't," they look at me confused. I grab his hand and moves it by my forehead. The gun is now on me and I want him to shoot.

"Ending me will make it all better," I say as I start crying. I don't wanna be here. On this earth. I want to be with my mother. I have never been a suicidal person but this gangster married life isn't for me. I almost died in a fucking shoot out and now we're holding my ex-stepfather hostage waiting to kill him. I did not fucking sign up for this. From Kilo hitting me to this. I don't want to be part of any of it. I just want my mother. Nothing else. I have nothing to live for.

(A/N Second hand embarrassment lmaooo)

If I could leave or Kilo would let me go I wouldn't want to be dead. But I know he will find me. He is that powerful and I doubt he's going to let me go. There's a purpose in him marrying me. He's hiding something. He didn't just pick me. It makes no sense.

I always dreamed of leaving and changing my name. Staring a new life. Being somebody else. Getting out of this damn country. I would go to Paris but Kilo would know I was out there. Im thinking Jamacia. I love Jamaican people and I would love to go there.

"Please" I cry out. He pushes my hand down and raises the gun. I close my eyes but I then open them. He really had the gun at me. Would he really kill me. I looked at my stepfather and looked at him. Is this who he really is? I start panicking. I didn't want to believe it. I told myself he couldn't be but he is. Kilo Valentino is a stone-cold killer. He's a gangster and killer. I MARRIED A FUCKING KILLER. I still don't want to believe it. I know he killed his cousin but I didn't think it was true. I was blinding and ignoring all the signs. I thought this was some type of mind games he was fucking playing. Tying me up and hitting me. But him considering killing me showed it. It really took all this to show me who this man really is.

I push the gun down. "Never mind" He doesn't even look relieved but he looks annoyed. I walked up to my stepfather I figured I tell him to sign the papers before I leave.

"Gilbert just sign the damm papers," I said not scared anymore. I have something else to be scared about. I turn around and look at Kilo.

"You know this is what Alicia would have wanted," I say and he looks up at me.

"I know who killed her," he says. My heart jumped out of my chest. What does he mean he knows who killed her. Hit and runs arent an accident. He fucking kept this from me. Anger overpowered my body.

"WHO" I yelled.

He didn't say anything he just sat there and stared at me. I wanted to break down and cry but I didn't I was so angry and pissed that no other emotions could show.

"WHO?" I ask one more time. I was so ready to fuck him up for not answering me. As I was about to hit him two men come in and grab him.

I follow them but Kilo comes and grabs me. Why the hell would they take him away?

"What are they doing?" I asked Kilo confused. He ignores me and takes me outside to the car.

A\N

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals. 800-273-8255. Can't Talk? Chat online at https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/

Or if you ever need to talk you can inbox me here or on Instagram Frankiemarie__

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.5M 72.4K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
Broken Soul Per D R E A M E R

Literatura romàntica

1.8M 80.1K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
311K 8.1K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
Never Widowed #1 Per N. Piere

Literatura romàntica

118K 3.7K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...