Poisonous Love. [EDITING]

By melaninwritess

BWWM** Seventeen year old aaliyah brown has the hands of an angel and has been gifted with a god given talent... More

disclaimer
cast
i got my acc back
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
character q & a
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
character q & a answered
forty-seven
forty-eight*
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one*
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
announcement!
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
im so sorry:(
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
Reader Predictions
seventy-three*
seventy-four
epilouge 1/3
epilouge 2/3
epilouge 3/3
until next time <3
Spin-off

thirty-three

3.8K 172 315
By melaninwritess

AALIYAH

"can i steal her away from you for a minute?"
miles asked grabbing destiny's hand,mid conversation.

miles had been taking destiny from me for the past two hours since we've been at this event.

"at this point,keep her!"
i rolled my eyes walking away from them,looking for the bathroom.

there was only about an hour and a half left of the event before the night ended and midnight came.

over time,i just got more and more aggravated and tired.

i had been up all day,i was tired,i needed a shower and i was ready to go home and get out of these fucking heels.

i tried my hardest not to let my irritation show through,smiling through every long lasting conversation.

before i could find the bathroom,a finger tapped on my shoulder making me turn around to see who it was.

a waiter stood in front of me,with his arms folded.
"the williams are requesting you."

he led me to the williams in the corner of the room,talking to a group of other people.

"aaliyah! we want you to meet somebody."
mr williams smiled calling me over.

"this is our good friend,Janette McCoy.she's like family to us and she's been very interested in meeting you."
he beamed.

i stuck my hand out shaking hers as she did the same.

Janette was an older lady who even just by looking at her,you could tell she had money.

and not new money,it was old money.you could tell she knew how to use it well,by the diamonds on her neck and in her ears.

"it's lovely to meet you,i've heard such great things about you."
she greeted me.

"so,what part of the hills do you live in? i've never seen you around before."
she smiled.

i glanced up at aaron before smiling back at her.
"i actually,well i mean-i don't-"

"aaliyah doesn't live near the hills,she lives in kings landing."
mrs williams answered for me.

her face fell as she looked back at me.
she hummed.
"well,that's unfortunate."

oh my god,here we go again.

"well,are you a mutual friend of the williams or how did you guys meet?"
she asked.

i stuttered over my words again before mrs williams spoke up for me which i did not need her to.

"aaliyah actually works for us,she set up most of this event."

her words got caught in her chest as she looked at me once again in despair.

"well,that is not what i was expecting."
she laughed it off.

"so aaliyah,what do you plan on doing after you graduate? if you make it that far anyway."
she mumbled the last part.

i almost said something before ultimately deciding it wasn't worth it and brushing it off.

"um,i'm hoping to get into an art and design school,so that i can learn more about-"

"art school? why not a university or a college? you'd get a much better education."
she told me.

before i could continue,aaron excused himself,taking the phone on his way out.

"as i was saying,i'm working to become a professional and art school is definitely the best option."
i explain to her.

"oh no no no! getting your degree is much more beneficial,i mean how can you provide for yourself if all you do is sit in your room all day throwing paints onto a board?"

"well it's actually very-"

"she does have a point aaliyah."
mrs williams interrupted me smiling.

"i mean what good is that gonna do? give you arthritis by the time your forty i presume.you're much better off doing something that requires hard work."
she lectured me.

"that's quite enough aria."
mr williams scolded his wife as she waved him.

"what if art doesn't work out? what if in ten years you decide you have no love for it? then you'll have nothing,nothing but a sad old life and an empty band account to go with it."
she told me.

"but there's a lot of benefits-"

"there are no benefits dear,really,think about it.you don't have what it takes to make it in that industry or any industry from what i've seen so far.you're much better off trying something else and getting your life together before it's too late.trust me on this dear,you have no real talent,so why don't you just forget all about art school and throw in the towel now."

ouch.

i haven't always been too keen on the idea of spending the rest of my life painting pictures.

but over time i've realized that this is my passion,it's what i was meant to do,and i've got a lot of built up emotions just waiting to be put onto a blank canvas.

"i'm quite sure that this is what i want and i do think i can make it if i try hard enough,thank you."
i looked at mrs williams.

"well,that isn't the only problem you have.i mean goodness,look at that hair of yours.it's not exactly perfect.

and you should be feening for a good education,it will help you live the life you want to live.since you can't seem to do that now."
janette told me.

"excuse me?"

"well,living in the flats isn't exactly an option,nobody chooses to live there.with the right education you can live where ever you choose.maybe it will fix that character development of yours.even at a prestigious event such as this one,everybody can tell you don't belong here,i mean it's no surprise"
she laughed.

"i mean you know what they say,you can take the girl out of the hood,but you can't take the hood out of the-"

"ok! can i steal aaliyah from you all for a second? i need her help desperately,i can't seem to find the cake and since she works for us i think she could be of some assistance."

they all nodded as he dragged me away from them,leading me outside.

"don't say anything,just follow my lead."
he whispered to me.

we opened the doors,letting the slight breeze catch us as i slightly snatch myself away from him.

"what was that? since she works for us-"

"don't be mad,i needed an excuse to get you out of that conversation.i can't talk your way out of a lawsuit."
he explained.

i threw my hands up before letting them fall to my sides.
"what are you doing aaron?"

he looked around making sure nobody was around,putting his hands in his pockets.

"i can't stay in there any longer.chris is mad at me,jessica's clinging to me like crazy and ryan doesn't even care,i need to get out of here."

"okay,so what does that have to do with me?"
i ask.

he shrugged.
"i'm going to get ice cream down town,do you wanna come?"

i looked at him as if he was crazy for asking me that,which he was.
"are you stupid?"

his face fell as he looked around.

"of course i wanna get ice cream you dummy."

he smiled pushing me as we walked towards his car in the front.
"how did your car get here?"
i ask.

"i called carson,asked him for a favor."

he opened my door,waiting for me to step in before i told him to wait,taking my hells off and running over to miles car.

i popped the trunk,grabbing a pair of converse out and rushing back over to him,both of us laughing.

"sorry,i'm not spending another second in those heels."
i hopped into the seat.

he closed my door.
"i don't blame you."

-

"end of discussion! cookies and cream is better than chocolate!"
i said scooping my ice cream.

"you're tripping,what drug are you taking?"
he looked at me.

"i could ask you the same thing."
she shook her head,making me laugh.

i scooped my chocolate ice cream onto the spoon before putting it into my mouth.

"i'm sorry about what happened back there.whatever they told you,i promise it's not true-"

"stop."
i told him looking him in the eyes.
i touched his hand.

"you don't need to defend me,or come to my rescue.i know where i stand,not even some rich shire lady can take that away from me."

he laughed shaking his head as he looked out the windows.
"good"

"because you're way to talented to be thinking about not becoming a professional.you've got too much to offer."
he told me.

"you really think i'm that good? i mean,i've seen kids my age and their work is-"

"i'm sure their work is good too,but i'm not worried about it their work,i'm worried about yours."
he assured me.

i leaned back into my seat looking dead at him as he laughed at my faces.
"what?"

i shook my head smiling softly.
"nothing."
i grinned.
"i just didn't think you cared."

"why wouldn't i? care?"

i shrugged not really having an answer to give him.

"i don't know.i didn't even think we were friends,you just started seeming somewhat interested in me."
i laughed at him.

"of course i'm interested in you,i have been for a while now.And i do care,i care a lot."
he looked me up and down.

i shook my head looking away from him,clearing my throat.

"so,what's the deal with you and jessica? she seems to be more into the relationship than you are,honestly.
i laughed.

"how the hell did we go from talking about ice cream to relationships?"
he asked.

i shrugged putting my ice cream cup on the dashboard,leaning into the seat.

"i don't know but just answer the question."
i looked at him.

he put his cup down on the dashboard looking me in the eye as i did the same.

"we've been together for while now and i don't even know how i feel about her.it seems like the only reason she wants to be this me is because we look good together."

"well isn't that what you wanted,play boy?"
i smile.

he shook his head looking away from me at the bright lights that shined in the dark sky.

even though it was midnight,the city was still awake,having cars drive through the streets and people coming in and out of bars.

"i used to think that,yeah.but not anymore."
he admitted.

"well then,if that's not what you want,then what is it exactly that you want?"
i ask him.

"i want somebody i can talk to about any and everything"

"everything?"
i joke.

"every thing."
he said firmly.

"and i don't wanna have to worry about how everybody else sees us as a couple,because at the end of the day,she's the one making me feel good,she's the one i can go to.she makes me feel like i have no worries,or problems,and i need that,desperately."
he sighed.

i looked away from him at the bright lights in the city.

"jessica doesn't make you feel like that? like you can talk to her about any and everything?"
i ask.

he stalled a little before looking back at me shaking his head.

i played with my fingers as i mumbled my words.
"well then,who does?"
i ask curiously.

he stayed completely silent,making me look up at him,seeing him doing the same.

he licked his lips before grabbing my chin and leaning into me,placing his lips onto mine.

and i didn't stop him.

his fingers played with my hairs on the back of my neck as he deemed the kiss,leaning into me.

my hands held onto his neck,following his movements before my mind caught up with my body,making me pull away from him.

i pushed him away,my hands on my mouth as i tried to catch my breath.
"you can't-you can't do that!"
i said out of breath.

he leaned against the door,trying to catch his breath too as he made a face at me.
"do what?"

i gestured to him and us in the car.
"that! you-you can't kiss me like that,i'm-I'm not that kind of person,i'm not-i'm not a home wrecker! you have a girlfriend!"
i scold him.

he shook his head as he let the windows down,taking off his tux jacket,leaving him in a dress shirt and vest.

he loosened the tie around his neck,breathing in and out before looking back at me.

"i'm sorry.i know you're not that kind of person,that's my fault."
he apologized.

"but i'm not gonna lie about how i feel,and i've been wanting to do that for the longest time."
he spit out.

"it's just that,you understand me,and i like that about you,you listen.and i didn't mean to make you upset,so please just say something."
he looked my way.

i sighed trying to find the right words.

"i'm not upset,i'm just confused.i didn't know you felt this way about me!"
i pointed at myself.

"well i do,and not gonna lie about it anymore."
he said

"i didn't expect you to,aaron."

he looked out the window trying to think before looking back at me.
"did you-did you like the kiss?"
he asked skeptically.

i shrugged,hiding my grin under my hand.
"yeah,yeah i did like it."

-

i'm going to bed,this isn't edited yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 177 31
Alicia Givens is a beautiful, full-figured 23 year old woman who has an amazing voice. She sings like an angel. She's on her way to try and make it a...
3.3K 103 23
Ionie Harrison is a A+ athletic student who what's to become valedictorian for her class and get into the top schools to become a pediatrician when...
5.3K 1.5K 28
Her beautiful and daring self crosses the border--the biggest mistake ever, because now she is all he can think about. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...
104K 7.7K 46
Mia Jones was the sole witness to a devastating tragedy that changed her life forever. With that change came a new perspective on life. She's very pr...